The Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can hear you just fine man. I am on my knees behind you wife, teasing her clit with the head of my cock. Damn, I can feel her heat all over me. Hope my dick doesn't melt inside of her man. She is on fire. You like that Shannon, my cock all over that pussy?"

"God, I want it inside me Steven. Put that big fucking cock inside me and fuck me."

Those were the first words I had heard from my wife since she said she needed a cigarette in what seemed like a year ago. I don't think Steven needed any more encouragement from me or my wife because the next sound I heard was my wife moaning the words easy, easy, over and over again. Steve might be skinny as a rail but he must have a huge fat cock to make my wife gasp like that.

"Mike, I got my cock about halfway inside her and her pussy is sopping wet. Goddamn she is soo fucking tight. That's it baby, take that big cock inside you, almost there, fucking a' Mike she's wrapped tight around my dick."

My hand had froze around my own cock, straining to listen, straining to hear Steve's cock actually inch into my wife. All I could hear was heavy breathing from the both of them and the mattress rocking back and forth on the bed frame. That rocking meant they were fucking and the heavy breathing meant the fucking was good.

"Give it to her Steven," I gasped. "Give her that big fucking cock."

Back to stroking my cock, I listened to the two of them fucking hard, my wife screaming now, Steven urging her to take his cock, asking her if she loved his cock, my wife answering oh, yes, yes, yes... it was all blurring together in my brain and my hand was a blur on my own cock.

"Mike she's bouncing that ass up and down on my dick. I'm just holding her hips, letting her take my cock. Damn, she is such a good fuck."

"Ask her if she wants a cigarette, Steven. She comes so hard when she has a cigarette. Go ahead ask her, dammit." I yelled, louder than I intended but my wife must have heard my scream because she her moan was louder than my words.

"Do you want a cigarette Shannon?" said Steven, an edge in his voice. I think he was getting just as close as Shannon.

"Make her beg for it. Make her beg for a cigarette before you let her have it," I said, wanting to hear my wife passionately beg while filled with Steven's cock.

"You heard the man, baby. Beg for it. Beg for me to let you smoke while I fuck you. Do it!" screamed Steven, his voice loudest of all.

"Please baby, can I have a cigarette. Please, please, PLEASE."

"That's so good baby!"

Steven's and my voice were nearly a chorus as we said those words together. I heard him tell Shannon to grab her smokes and just a second later, I could hear the bed rocking faster.

"Now cum inside her Steven, when she comes all over your cock, just explode inside my wife's warm, wet pussy. Fucking flood her, " I told him, feeling like now I was the one in charge, calling the shots rather than just being a passive listener. I was close, so close, just waiting for them, waiting, waiting...

Shannon's screams echoed through the phone, through her hotel, through my world. I barely heard Steven's grunts, just listening to my wife's orgasm, and my cock gushed a cum rocket that shot a foot in the air. I came as my wife came, as Steven came, and it would be hard to guess who came the hardest. Moments stretched as the three of us caught our breaths, me on the couch, them on a bed in a hotel somewhere.

"Mike, that was fucking awesome. I think that was the hottest sex I have ever fucking had in my life. What do you think baby?"

I heard my wife say yes very softly and as my cock softened in my fingers, cum coating my fingers, my hands, my stomach, I had to agree with them, even though I was a world away from the two of them. Steven told me that Shannon would be home very soon and we both said goodbye. No cuddling after sex for me unless you counted a couch cushion.

I got myself up, cleaned up my mess and lay back down on the couch. I was exhausted, both mentally and physically and it didn't take me long to fall asleep, my wife fucking Stephen, sucking Stephen, kissing Stephen, in my head as I fell into slumber.

"Baby, I'm home."

I groggily opened my eyes to find my wife standing next to my prone body.

"What time is it?" I mumbled, looking at my watch, unable to see much of anything in the shadowy dim of our living room.

"It's late Michael. Scooch down a little bit."

Half asleep, I moved my body down the length of the couch, my head coming off the pillow, my feet going over the edge. My wife lifted her leg up and began to straddle my face, her pussy bare beneath her skirt. I started to lift my head up to kiss her mound and her hand grabbed my head to stop me.

"Not just yet Michael. Lick my thighs. Steven's cum ran down my legs when he pulled out of me and you need to clean me off."

I moved my mouth to her thigh and began to softly lick and kiss her tender flesh. I could feel Steven's cum, dried on her thigh and I began to clean her with my tongue, his salty taste filling my mouth. I worked my mouth all the way up to her cleft and then moved to her other leg, making sure that her skin was wet, clean, and soft before I moved my mouth up her thigh.

Shannon stood over me, her hands on the edge of her couch, her soft sigh telling me that I was doing a wonderful job, When I reached the top of her second thigh, her skin now clean of Steven's cum, I kissed her inner thigh.

"So how was his car baby?" I asked her before she began to lower her wetness to my waiting mouth.

"Fucking hot. He let me drive it home from the hotel. I made him hold my pussy the whole way home since it wouldn't give me my panties back. I told him I was saving my juices for you. He didn't seem to mind, I think he actually liked the idea."

I just got a small laugh out before my wife pussy fell on my mouth. My lips locked hard on her pussy, my tongue diving deep inside her, wanting every bit of her juices, his juices.

Shannon slowly rocked her pussy on my face, pushing down, squeezing her muscles to help my tongue find the treasure it was searching for.

"I couldn't believe myself tonight Michael. I was such a slut for him, knowing he was talking to you the whole time. I just thought about your listening, playing with yourself the entire time. I heard you come when I did baby and it made me cum so much harder."

I thought I was silent the whole time my cock exploded but I guess not. The whole night seemed like a blur now, all I could thing about was my wife's warm pussy all over my face, pumping on me, fucking my tongue.

"Hold still for a second baby. I've been saving something else for you tonight."

I moaned against my wife and my mouth froze against her flesh. My lips and tongue were still in anticipation and I didn't have to wait long.

Her warm pee flooded to me, starting slowly but her stream intensified, filling my greedy mouth and I began to gulp my wife's love down, down, down.

"Ahhh. That's feels so good. I have been holding that for you Michael. Holding it since Steven's cock filled my pussy. I knew you would want it."

I could do nothing but nod and drink her piss as it flowed into me. I hoped it would never end but it finally slowed, my lips tight on her, wanting, needing every last drop. Shannon ground her clit to my mouth hard a couple of times and then lifted herself away from me.

"I gotta go to bed baby. I am exhausted. Care to join me?

What a question. I got up from the couch and took my wife's hand and we made our way to our bedroom. My head was still spinning from the events of the night but I knew my sleep would be sound, my dream wrapped in my arms as I slept.

12