The Cam Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're full of surprises, you know that?' Mackenzie asked him, her arms still around his neck.

'Right back at you. Now, come on, sit down.'

She did as he asked, and took her usual seat at the kitchen table. Jarno brought what he'd been preparing. In front of her appeared some delicious looking pancakes, a variety of syrups and Nutella, as well as some freshly squished orange juice.

'It took me ages to find the juice squeezer, so you nearly had some of last night's wine.'

'I had a juice squeezer in this kitchen?'

'That would explain it...' He muttered to himself, amused.

Taking a bite of the pancake in front of her after coating it in cherry syrup, Mackenzie made an impressed face at Jarno.

'This is really good!'

'Thanks for the tone of surprise.'

'Learn to take a compliment, dude.' She stuck out her tongue at him. 'Okay, I was little excited last night, but now I want to know something...'

'What is it?'

'Racing driver. Like what kind of racing? Nascar?'

'God, no...' Jarno replied, making a face.

'I know you're new here, but you should probably be careful to who you say that too. Murders have been committed for less than that in the south...' Mackenzie smirked, taking a sip of her glass.

'Noted.' He smiled. 'No, I'm a Formula 1 driver.'

'Wait. Like, "the" Formula 1? Like Schumacher style F1?'

'Yes.' He kept his expression blank.

She eyed him with curiosity, understanding why he didn't wish to share the information with her previously.

'You thought I'd go all gold digger on you...' Mackenzie told him, with a slight smile playing her lips.

'A bit.' Jarno confessed with a little shy smile, obviously relieved she wasn't hanging it against him. 'I've had some weird experiences. It's better here in America, you don't really pay that much attention to F1, so I can walk around much more relaxed.'

'Oh, the perils of being a star...' She teased him, sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyes playfully.

'You'd have a face full of orange juice if you weren't wearing my shirt.'

'Well, you're not wearing anything, so play nice or I'll do it to you.'

'And what would your roommate feel about making a mess in the kitchen?'

'It would become two against one, and we'd force you to do the clean-up.'

'I am a much bigger "one"...' He raised an eyebrow, amused.

'Oh, trust me, you wouldn't know what you were getting into.' She replied, continuing to put pieces of pancake into her mouth. 'The biggest sporting activity I do is walking around the house, but Hailey is a complete fitness addicted pile of muscle. She could take you.'

'She doesn't look that threatening.'

'She was more clothed than usual. Still you obviously noticed her six pack. You couldn't take your eyes off her belly yesterday.'

'What?' He reacted embarrassed, blushing a little. 'I wasn't-'

'Yeah, you were.' Mackenzie giggled at his nervousness. 'That's a damn sexy belly. You should see it when it's squirming, when I make her cum.'

The expression on Jarno's face was exactly as she'd hoped. Confusion followed by disbelief. There was also the slightest trace of a smile.

'You and your friend have... ah...'

'Have what?' She asked, trying to keep a look of sweet innocence.

He was about to say something but thought better. Instead he gulped down the rest of his orange juice.

'Besides making her cum, do you two do anything where you end up cumming as well?'

'We do.' If you want to play this game, I'll go along...

'Such as?'

'Such as sucking the girls,' Mackenzie grabbed her voluptuous breasts. 'such as licking my pussy,' She pressed her hand over the end of the shirt, over the apex of her thighs. 'such as fucking me with a strap-on...'

'Do you prefer a strap-on or the real thing?' Jarno asked her, with a look of polite interest. No way this isn't making him hot!

'I usually like to feel the real thing, especially when it throbs. But Hailey can go longer than any man.' She replied, trying to remain equally collected.

'Interesting.'

They had leaned forward, both smiling mischievously.

'You know, I'm just jealous because she's gotten a chance to taste you, and I haven't yet...' He told her.

'Whose fault is that?'

'Yours. You pushed me onto the bed before I got the chance.'

'Oh, it was, actually... Not that you complained too much at the time.' She teased.

'I was a little preoccupied with the hot naked lady on top of me.'

'Lady? You must have me confused with someone else...'

'Trust me, I don't.'

Their faces were now just a few inches apart.

'Would you like to get your taste now?' Mackenzie asked invitingly.

'I would love to. But I can't...'

'Why not?' She pouted and used a little girl voice.

'I have a meeting with sponsors in an hour and a half.'

'So you've been teasing me, knowing you wouldn't be able to follow through with it?'

'Yep.' Jarno smiled, getting up from his chair and collecting their dirty dishes, before putting them in the washing machine.

The whole time, Mackenzie watched open-mouthed with the corners of her mouth creeping up inch by inch. 'You asshole! I'm a really bad influence on the deep and meaningful guy!'

'It's a nice new experience.' He replied, winking at her.

Jarno walked back to her bedroom, followed by Mackenzie. She didn't follow him inside. Instead, she leaned against the back of the couch, hands behind her back, as he started to get dressed again.

'A meeting with sponsors?' She asked him.

'Yeah. Our main sponsor is an American multinational, so that's actually why I'm in the US.' He informed her, as he buckled his belt. 'Also have a couple of interviews tomorrow...'

'Interviews?'

'Two of those. One's for a sports magazine, the other is a talk show.'

'Is the talk show live? Which channel?'

'It's going to be live on some channel...' Jarno replied evasively as he tied his shoelaces.

'You can either tell me or I'll just find it later.' Mackenzie told him.

'If you can find it, why would I tell you?'

She narrowed her eyes at him. He was still leaning forward from his sitting position after putting on his shoes, the faintest of smiles on his face. It was perfectly obvious what the shirtless handsome man in her room was waiting for, but Mackenzie still hadn't shaken off her teasing mood.

So, instead of returning his shirt back, she pulled her long purple hair off her shoulder and smirked sideways at him.

Jarno chuckled to himself and dropped his gaze, before slowly standing up and making his way to her, standing just a few inches away. Mackenzie didn't move at all, looking up at his face.

'Despite how much better than me you look in that shirt; I think the general public would frown at seeing me topless in the streets of New York.'

Mackenzie made a show of looking up and down his naked torso. 'They don't know what they're missing.' She sighed. 'Fine. Get it off me, then.'

He was momentarily surprised, but it quickly vanished. One by one Jarno undid the buttons, until Mackenzie was standing in front of him with her breasts bared. He seemed hypnotised by them, which made her giddy with excitement.

'Turn around.' She said, making him look up with curiosity. 'Do you trust me?'

He turned his back to her as she took the shirt off.

'Well, that never worked before...' She muttered dryly, making him laugh. 'Arm.' She asked him, and he understood giving her his left arm. Gingerly, Mackenzie directed it towards one of the sleeves. The process was repeated for the other arm.

'Turn around again.'

Jarno stood in front of her with his open shirt. Languidly, Mackenzie traced a finger from his neck to his bellybutton, watching the path as if there was nothing more interesting. She felt him hiss quietly. Pretending nothing had happened, she buttoned him from bottom to top.

When she was sure he wasn't expecting it, she started tucking his shirt into his pants, taking care to grab and caress his butt and his hips as she did it, as well as the top of his pubic hair. She tweaked the shirt to make him more presentable, and then she looked up into his eyes again.

There was fire in his brown-green eyes, and before Mackenzie had time to make a remark about it Jarno kissed her fiercely, parting her lips with ease. It was so unexpected, that her feet lifted from the floor and she started toppling backwards on the back of the couch. He caught her, though. His big strong hands were on the small of her back with an iron grip as he pressed himself, and Mackenzie felt her giggles muffled into his mouth as he tasted her.

Did we go through all that trouble dressing up just to get naked again? Mackenzie wondered idly. Not complaining...

'When I said play nice, I meant while I was away.' Came Hailey's voice.

Both of them jumped in surprise, and Mackenzie nearly fell back once again if Jarno hadn't caught her by an arm. She steadied herself and looked at her roommate. Hailey had a wide knowing grin plastered on her face as she closed the door behind her and headed toward the kitchen. 'Hey, we had a juice squeezer?'

Jarno laughed quietly.

'I'm beginning to see how you're friends...'

'She's one of a kind.'

His hand went from her arm to squeeze her hand.

'I'm not sure how free I'm going to be today and tomorrow, but I'll call tonight and we can set something up. Sound good?'

'Sounds really good.'

He was about to step away when his eyes travelled downwards again.

'That's really distracting me...'

'Who was the one who wanted his shirt back?'

Jarno pecked her lips.

'Bye.'

'Bye.'

Hailey was clearly leaning against the same wall Mackenzie used before (obviously staring into the living room instead of the kitchen) since Jarno gave her a raised eye brow as he passed her.

'See you around, lover boy!' The blonde girl cooed.

'Bite me.' He told her over his back, his tone friendly.

'Don't tease me like that unless you're ready to follow through!'

Before he'd closed the door behind him, she could see Jarno blushing. Then there was quiet. For far too long. Hailey was never quiet this long. Looking at her, Mackenzie noticed she was staring at her with a strange look.

'What?' She asked.

'You look very inviting...'

The fact that she was naked, legs spread, sitting on the back of the couch had slipped Mackenzie's mind.

'Well, I was in the middle of something when you showed up...'

'Let's finish it between us, then...' Hailey approached her, standing where Jarno had just been, and kissed her.

Mackenzie returned the kiss for a few seconds before putting a hand on her friend's chest and pulling her away.

'Thanks, but not right now.'

'What do you mean, not right now?' Hailey looked at her as if she'd gone mad.

'He was just here.'

'And?'

'And I just don't feel right doing it right after he was here.' Mackenzie mumbled.

Hailey looked at her attentively. She didn't seem upset, just intrigued. After a few seconds she just laughed and went back to her room, shaking her head.

'Oh God, Mac... You have got it sooooooo bad!'

///////////////

Mackenzie typed away on the keyboard, searching online for what she was after. She was looking for a new sex toy to use for her blowjob shows. Her previous one was good, but it was boring her slightly, having used it so often now. The pages of her favourite online sex shop were flashing before her eyes as she tried to find something suitable.

Their collection of butt plugs distracted her for a while as she looked at each item with interest. Pony Play Butt Plug... It was a rubber butt plug with fur on the other end that imitated a horse's tail. Mackenzie twitched her nose. Not really my style.

Next thing to catch her eye was the "50 Shades of Grey Anal Vibrator". She shook her head with a smile. Well, they're cashing this for every penny they can get... Out of curiosity, she clicked. It actually looked interesting enough. Smooth silicone, seven pulsing patterns, waterproof and almost four inches wide. Maybe. She saved the link for later.

The only other item to interest her was a black penis-shaped plug, which had a very interesting size. She added it as well.

Mackenzie moved her search towards the "Actor Replica" category. It gave her an extra feeling of naughtiness to know someone actually had the shape of cock in real life that she was sticking inside her. She didn't know any of the names, though. With all due respect, most male porn actors weren't particularly attractive. Not the straight ones, anyway.

Scrolling through the pages, she tried to find a good dildo. Too small. Next. I don't like the shape of the head. Next. Not quite there. Next. There we go.

'Why, hello Spencer Reed...' Mackenzie muttered to herself. It was very realistic looking, a few veins and creases that looked incredible. The head was bulbous and smooth; the testicles had a nice volume to them, and just above eight inches long with a base that let it be suctioned onto a surface.

Out of amused curiosity, Mackenzie searched "Spencer Reed". Gay. Not only did they look better, homosexual porn actors also apparently had very nice dicks as well. Jarno's had a really nice one, though. It wasn't quite as big as this monster, but he had nothing to be ashamed of. And he made me cum twice.

She realised she was staring blankly at the monitor with a dazed smile. An idea struck her, and Mackenzie opened a new tab. "Jarno", she wrote. It was at this point the fact that he hadn't revealed his last name came to her. The suggested results presented a few options and she clicked the first one. "Jarno Trulli". F1 Driver... Was this it? No. Jarno Trulli, as it turned out, was a former F1 driver who was now forty-one years old. Handsome, actually, but not her guy. Are all Jarno's sexy in Italy? She'd do some research on it later.

Right now she was writing "Jarno" on the search tab again. She added "F1". There were only two results now: Trulli and Merlo. She tried Merlo. The face of the man Mackenzie made love to appeared on the screen, deep in conversation with someone to his right, who was in racing overalls like him. Found you.

For a moment she thought about finding out more about him, but, strangely, Mackenzie felt it wasn't fair somehow. I'll send him my chat room link first. She decided. Then, I'll snoop around. There was something she needed to know, though...

"Jarno Merlo Talkshow USA".

It didn't take her long to spot it. There was a national TV network with a panel show on the previous night which had included him. Setting the laptop aside, she used her television's time warp function to see if she could watch it now. She could.

Oh, wait. Mackenzie got up from the sofa and went into Hailey's room.

'Do you mind if I watch something on the TV or does the noise disrupt your show?'

Hailey was sitting on her bed, a camera and laptop in front of her, the only piece of clothing on her being a pink loose fitting top.

'No problem, I won't hear anything with my music play- Joel86! Thank you so much for the tip!' She squinted at the screen. 'And your prize is... 10 spanks.'

Mackenzie approached the bed, sitting sideways on the edge of the bed. 'Go on, all fours.' She responded to her roommate's inquiring gaze. The blonde girl got on all fours, butthole directed towards the camera.

Pressing her hand softly on her friend's butt cheek, Mackenzie read a few of the comments and smiled. Lots of excited voices for her arrival.

'Don't get too excited, I'm just here to punish this bad, bad girl.'

Hailey was about to reply something innuendo-like back, Mackenzie knew, so she slapped her bum hard. Her friend yelped. The purple haired girl wasn't concerned: they'd done this a thousand times and she knew when it was too painful or not. She applied the other nine spanks in irregular intervals, keeping Hailey on her toes, listening to her excited noises.

Mackenzie put a hand on her upper back to stop her from getting back up. Getting her face nearer to Hailey's bottom, Mackenzie pushed her cheeks apart and dribbled onto the mid-section, watching happily as her spit travelled slowly down from her roommate's butthole to her pussy lips, passing over the clit hood piercing there.

'This is a little preview for our girl on girl show tomorrow.' She winked at the camera. 'And this as well.' She slapped the tight butt one more time.

'You bitch...' Hailey called out to her as she exited the room, when she tried to sit her sore ass back down.

Closing the door behind her, Mackenzie settled back on the couch, making herself comfortable, and started playing the show.

As the intro began and the host made his presentation to the audience, Mackenzie realised this was a familiar show to her. At least a couple of times there was someone she liked on it, and so she'd watched it then.

It was a panel show with a host and four guests. There was a main guest of sorts who had the privilege of being the only one to be interviewed one on one by the host half-way through, after a few panel topics were discussed between the host and the other three guests. After the one on one interview, the main guest joined the panel for about twenty minutes, and then the show ended.

The first part wasn't too interesting, as Mackenzie realized Jarno would be the main guest (and thus, not participating in the first panel discussion). She fast-forwarded the discussions, until his introduction.

'Ladies and gentleman, my main guest this week is the youngest man to win a Formula 1 race in history, and has just completed a big money move to Ferrari. Please welcome, Jarno Merlo!'

Applause followed, as Jarno appeared. He was in a grey suit with his curly black hair looking better than ever. His expression was the shy genuine smile that seemed to suit him. Both him and the host walked towards chairs, slightly away from the rest of the panel.

The host was good, Mackenzie realised. Somehow, he managed to coax Jarno away from being too shy. In fact, the young Italian was even making the audience laugh on a few occasions.

'It's safe to say most of us here aren't avid followers of F1. But even we know that Ferrari means something.' The host said, stretching his arms to the audience, who murmured in agreement.

Jarno took a deep breath. 'It's awesome.' He said with a look of comically exaggerated enthusiasm, drawing laughs from the audience. 'Growing up I visited the Italian Grand Prix quite often, and seeing a Ferrari winner there is just the most incredible experience as a fan. These are people who really feel the sport, and it's a huge honour I've been awarded.'

It was clear from the way he said the words that he meant them. His excitement and pride were obvious to behold. The interviewer moved on, giving a brief summary of his career. Apparently, Jarno had started driving F1 cars when he was seventeen, which meant that he was placed in a weird situation.

'So basically,' Jarno explained. 'to drive in this sport, you need what we call a super license. To get one you don't need to be of any age, at least not at the time, you just have to do a certain amount of miles in an F1 car. So,' He added with an ironic smile. 'I was allowed to drive a car with around eight hundred horsepower but not a Toyota Prius because I wasn't old enough to qualify for a license!'

The audience made a surprised grunt, mimicked by the interviewer.

'Wait, so after the race, when you had to go back to the hotel...?'

'I'd have to ask for a lift, yeah.' Jarno replied, drawing laughs.

'So, let me just paint a picture.' The host said, making a show of entwining his fingers, which made Jarno make a show of leaning forwards as if to listen more attentively. 'You thrash your teammate in a race. There was a team briefing. Everyone has left except you and your teammate. How does that request go?'