The Cam Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarno paused and laughed. 'Something along those lines happened, actually!'

'No way!'

'Oh yeah, it was in a Grand Prix I had a really tough, up-close and personal kind of battle with this guy, and I ended having to go "could I get a lift into town, mate"?'

Everyone laughed with glee. As if out of the blue, the presenter said he was about to show a video of Jarno's first race win. It was an onboard camera from his car, as he fought with another car. Jarno explained it was the last two laps of the race, and it was a straight fight for the win.

It was really exciting and even Mackenzie, who had no interest in the matter, found it impossible to take her eyes away from the duelling cars. Jarno was all over him, constantly going side by side with the other driver, until with one daring move he went on his inside. The other driver squeezed him to the wall and Jarno just missed it by a few inches at nearly two hundred miles an hour. They arrived at the corner, and, in payback, the Italian gave his competitor a slight shove.

The transmission stopped, focussing again on the two men in the interview.

'Wow...' The interviewer said, whilst spontaneous applause swept the room. Jarno blushed and smiled just as Mackenzie expected he would. 'Thank you.' He mouthed quietly.

Then, it was time for the final part of the show, the twenty-minute debate with the rest of the group. Mackenzie smiled. Usually the main guest just gave a nod before joining the panel, but Jarno went to each of them individually, giving a handshake to the men and a kiss on each cheek to the women, before taking his seat. How very European...

It was obvious from the start what the objective had been when they organized the guests. The conversation largely turned around issues surrounding the USA, which meant the other guests could make due if the main guest wasn't knowledgeable, and gave him the excuse to not speak much.

However, Jarno appeared to surprise the other people around the table by participating quite actively. Though, she could tell he didn't mean to. He just couldn't resist.

First, the other male guest, an old man who kept spewing on and on about how the country was losing its core ideals of family, whatever the fuck that meant. The camera focussed on Jarno during a portion of the speech, and Mackenzie laughed. He was increasingly furrowing his brow, and a slight quirk was featuring in his lips as if he couldn't quite believe someone could speak such nonsense. There a few quiet laughs from the audience at this.

'It's all about good traditional values.' The old man was saying, looking directly at the host. 'I'm one of the founders of an organization to fix this mess. Our motto is "Family Values". Do you know why we chose "Family Values"?'

'"We're racist, sexist and homophobic" was already trademarked?' Jarno asked, dryly.

There was a silent pause. Then, everyone started laughing. The host placed his right hand over his mouth to try and rein in his laughter.

'No.' The old man replied unnecessarily, clearly irritated.

'It wasn't trademarked? And you let that opportunity pass?' Jarno shook his head sarcastically. Everyone laughed again, much to the displeasure of the old timer.

The topic changed and somehow, Jarno and the woman to his left, a thirty-something book author, were discussing relationships.

'I think it's sweet that there are people out there who feel like they don't have to rush into having sex until they found someone special.' She told him.

'I agree. Your first time should be with someone who you care about, and who cares about you. However, I do hope that those who do it, do it for the same reasons you find sweet about it and not because they've been told they're immoral or sluts if they don't.' He replied.

The old man chose this time to jump in. 'I would say that there are a few people who would argue that a woman with her virtue is more appealing.'

'Excuse me?' Even the host was stunned.

'Well, you know, once that gift is given, a woman has no more gift to give anymore.'

'Excellent point, sir.' Jarno broke the silence, his voice filled with icy sarcasm. 'Certainly personality, intelligence, a sense of humour, life goals, loyalty, independence, passions, mutual interests, and just, you know, an overall personal identity can't count for much if they don't come with an intact hymen, am I right?' He added the last part conspiratorially to the author, who was shaking with laughter.

'I mean,' He pressed on with his ironic monologue. 'this explains why the divorce rate is so high! Because, obviously, once a virgin woman has had sex with her husband, the virginity ship sails away,' The host lost it with Jarno's hand movements on the phrase "sails away". 'and she has nothing left to offer the husband.

'It must be hell for those poor guys,' He turned to the actress, who was trying to suppress her laughter. 'having to repeatedly have sex with non-virgin women.' She lost it at that. Jarno pressed on, as if fighting back tears. 'It just breaks my heart to think of what those poor bastards must go through...'

There was a storm of applause, as the actress pretended to console him by rubbing his shoulders. The host tried to push on, failing miserably to avoid embarrassing the old man. Even after the excitement had died down, Mackenzie couldn't help but notice that the actress was still holding Jarno, flashing him a clear "you're gonna get it later smile".

'Bitch, get off.' Mackenzie heard herself mutter. Jarno didn't seem to notice the advance, focussing on the panel discussions, and gently un-entwining himself from her grasp.

'Well everyone,' The host said to the camera a few minutes later. 'That was our show! Thank you for watching, and we'll see you again next week, goodbye!'

///////////////

<You'll be happy to hear that you look rather handsome on camera as well. You know, in an "eight-year-old kid wearing a Batman costume", kind of handsome. ;) Mac>

Jarno looked at this phone, grinning from ear to ear.

<Why, Mackenzie, complimenting my appearance? Are my devilishly handsome looks all you care about me? I was hoping my humility and sense of understatement would have played a part. Mr. J (just because you brought Batman up :P)>

A minute later, as he lied down on his bed from a busy day, Jarno heard his phone ping.

<Take a compliment, good sir. Besides, don't tell me you smiled at me in the subway because of anything other than my looks. Mr. J, huh? I might just have to go look for a Harley Quinn costume... That was a late reply, were you busy with blondie? Mac>

Her reply left him unsure whether she was joking or not. Jarno took a moment to decide on the right words. Blondie? Oh, the actress...

<Blondie doesn't hold a candle to you, and worse, I doubt she knows anything about the Battle of Little Budapest. Promises, promises, Harley... 3:)>

<Poor Blondie, clearly History textbooks are much better in Canada... :) I fulfil my promises, Mr. J. Have I struck gold on fantasy Harley?>

<As enticing as Harley is, I was hoping to have Mackenzie as company tomorrow. Are you free?'>

<I can be. But if you enjoy my company so much, search for "IaniteWannabe" sometime after eleven tonight. Talk to you later, lover boy. Mac x>

<You have my curiosity. I'll make sure to search it. Jarno x>

Feeling much more relaxed from his day, following the exchange of messages with Mackenzie, he ordered some room service to have dinner. The warm meal, eaten whilst he was sitting on the bed, meant that he was in a relaxed mood. Too relaxed, in fact. After having his eyes closed for a few seconds, nearly two hours had passed according to the bedside alarm clock.

Damnit! It was 11:45 PM.

Quickly booting up his laptop, Jarno reached for his phone to look at what he was meant to search. "IaniteWannabe". He wondered what she was referencing, but typed the words into the search browser. Clicking the first link, a new page opened, revealing a streaming website, which prided itself in being "the best cam show site in the world".

As the page formed up, a video started buffering until it was showing Mackenzie smiling, sitting cross-legged with only some purple panties and a black t-shirt on.

Jarno waited a few minutes, merely enjoying the show, to get himself situated with how Mackenzie worked. Although she'd said that these sessions were about stripping naked and cumming for an anonymous paying audience, he quickly realised that this cold description didn't quite do it justice.

For starters, the vast majority of the time she was merely chatting with the people in the "room". A string of messages appeared to the right of the screen, which Mackenzie read and replied to. Quite a few of them even seem to know her likes and hobbies. These conversations even went in the most unexpected of places. Like video games, or animes, or the fact that some people engaged in rape fantasies.

'Here's the thing: creating non-consent scenarios in your head because you find them hot doesn't mean you want to get raped! Like, duh...' Mackenzie said. 'The idea of giving up control to someone during sex and the idea of having sex with multiple people are two ideas that have been around and increasingly accepted. So, why isn't adding the two together acceptable? Kind of bullshit to me...'

<Some people don't like the idea of giving other's control, even in sex. Down to personal preference, and stuff...>

The message appeared on the side, the first of a few replies to what Mackenzie had just said. Since the stream was late by a couple of seconds, she was silent for a while until she read the first one.

'Absolutely, if you don't like it, it's cool. Just don't make those who do like it feel bad because you don't.' The purple haired girl was casually twisting the end of her t-shirt between her fingers. 'Anyway, it's not really my cup of tea.'

<What, giving control or the non-consent thing?>

'The non-consent thing. I mean, come on dude, are you new here?' Mackenzie laughed. 'You guys know a few spanks turn me on.'

There was a loud pinging noise. It came from the website itself, but she'd clearly gotten it in her computer as well. A tip had just come in, indicating that thirty tokens had been received, the subtitle "show breasts" visible underneath it.

'Thanks for the tip! Come on guys, we're nearly at the goal!' With that she pushed her t-shirt all the way to her shoulders, exposing the large breasts Jarno had been playing with the previous day, as well as the elaborate owl tattoo. Mackenzie used her hands to caress them, jiggling them, pinching the nipples, and even managing to lick her left nipple by pulling on it.

Reaching the goal, as Jarno found out when he surveyed the information below the video, was one of the ways in which cam models could organize their shows. Basically, there was a board filled with numbers from ten to eighty, which represented tips that could be made. Each number, when tipped, gave a prize for Mackenzie to fulfil (such as showing her breasts, like just then). By having every number tipped, the board was cleared, which granted the biggest prize to the entire audience. This session's prize was "Anal Cum Show".

Only five numbers were still left to be filled, due to him joining late. Still, at least he wouldn't miss the actual show.

Mackenzie continued her chat with the audience, which seemed to have a much better knowledge of her interests than Jarno. Apparently, she made a few drawings in her spare time, which he would have to ask her about later, and had a keen interest in anime shows. Her anime ramblings left him none the wiser but he found her excitement as well as that of a few viewers to be quite endearing.

Along the way to the goal, the tips fell one by one.

There was the one where Mackenzie sucked her toes. Strangely arousing.

There was one where she pulled her panties aside, fingered herself for a few moments, and tasted herself on her fingers.

There was one where she went on all fours and parted her legs, giving the camera an unobstructed view of her pussy and asshole.

Instantly after doing this, came another one which was very timely, since her ass was already in place when she gave herself ten spanks.

Finally came the last one: fingering her butt. It was quite timely, since it helped her to stretch the muscles there for the main event. Mackenzie turned around and got hold of a large pink dildo with a suction base, which she made a show sucking with great skill. Then, turning back to her original position, her ass pointed to the camera, she started to press it into her bottom.

Her rose bud fitted it in without many constraints, as the beautiful girl on his laptop screen clearly was accustomed to it. Mackenzie moaned freely as she impaled herself on her toy, the hand that wasn't holding it finding its way to her swollen clit.

Then, letting it pop free, she placed the dildo on her bed, standing straight up, and went off camera in search of something. On her return it appeared, the vibrating magic wand.

Lowering herself back down onto the pink dildo, Mackenzie let herself bottom out on it with a sigh. Then, she clicked a button on the wand until a faint buzzing noise could be heard through her microphone. She pressed the wand to her clit, and started to ride the dildo using her legs.

Unlike before, the purple haired girl was no longer in a chatty mood. Once the main event started, she became an entirely different performer. And performer was the right word. She appeared to have decided to act as though she were merely masturbating and the more than five thousand people watching weren't known to her, just getting a sneak peek of something they may not have been intended to watch. It was all fantasy, and it worked brilliantly.

The look on her cute face as well as the soft squeals that escaped her lips as she rode the dildo were making him feel his cock fighting against the restraint of his pants. It occurred to him he was probably meant to masturbate as he was sure the other viewers would be doing, but Jarno wanted to enjoy this first experience of Mackenzie's cam show without distracting himself.

Mackenzie suddenly stilled, the massive shaft all the way inside her and spasmed wildly, as if electricity was shooting through her. Her orgasm looked very pleasing, and she took several moments before, in slow motion, she let go of the wand and popped the dildo out of her ass.

She giggled at a few of the comments left by viewers, and stayed for about twenty more minutes to casually chat with those who stayed despite her having already orgasmed, and gave the camera a kiss before logging off.

Even after the smiling beautiful girl was no longer in view, replaced by a "Cam Offline" sign, Jarno found himself staring at his laptop screen. There were questions floating around in his head. Should he care that literally thousands of people had seen the body of the girl he'd made love to the night before? Did he have any right to care? What was he feeling following this?

It was much too late to be thinking about these questions for now, so Jarno got into some comfortable pyjamas and went to sleep.

///////////////

As soon as he passed the door to Mike's Diner, it was clear to him that the large man didn't really have too much trouble getting by. Once more, the place was packed. There wasn't just one type of person visiting either, but a very diverse set of people from all ages. Including a certain girl with purple hair he saw standing out as soon as he surveyed the room.

Mackenzie was sitting in one of the diner's corners, at a little corner booth that looked only big enough for two people. Her hair was arranged in cute looking pigtails, a white t-shirt with an anime character stamped on it over her torso, and a short skirt and black school girl leggings on her legs.

It was only now that Jarno realised she had been dressing more conservatively the previous days. Was she doing it to seem more "normal" to him? He hoped not. The fact that she was a little "out there" was one of the major reasons he found her to be so alluring in the first place.

Her gaze was on the movement in the streets outside, and she only noticed him when he was close. A smile adorned her lips.

Jarno felt the familiar warm feeling inside him as he returned the smile and sat down next to her. He traced a finger on her cheek absent-mindedly and kissed her.

'Hi.'

'Hi.'

They stared at each other. Then they both gave out little laughs.

'So, how was your day?' Jarno asked.

Mackenzie appeared to consider replying something sarcastic, but didn't. 'It was good. I had some prep work to do. What about you? How was your day, darling?' She reinforced the final word with a British accent.

'It was... pretty boring. I had my final meeting here, before I have to go back home.'

'You're leaving?'

Her question was made with a tone of disappointment that made Jarno feel several feet tall.

'The day after tomorrow.'

Jarno could tell this clarification didn't make her any happier. It was depressing him as well. But it was inevitable. The new season was starting and being away from the factory was not an option he could take. Thinking about not seeing this amazing girl for months was soul crushing even though he was still right next to her.

'Did you enjoy the show last night?'

Her change of topic left him silent for a beat. Maybe she didn't want to spoil the mood by talking about their future... Making sure he stopped overanalysing it in his head, Jarno moved along as well.

'You were in it, of course I did.'

'Flattery will only get you so far...'

'How far?'

'Pretty damn far in this case.' She whispered back conspiratorially.

'Okay, what if I said: you were in it naked, of course I did...?' Jarno asked playfully.

'That would be even better.' Mackenzie smirked with mischief. He was much happier to see her like this. Enough to make him reconsider bringing up himself leaving again.

'Please, Mac, I've just eaten.' Mike said with an air of queasiness as he stood next to them and their display of intimacy.

'Which of the fourteen meals you take a day have you just eaten?' Mackenzie turned to him, without any trace of malice.

'Third dinner, most important meal of the day.' He replied, without any trace of being upset. 'What are you and pretty boy gonna get?'

'Steak of the house for me, Mike.' Mackenzie ordered.

'Same for me.' Jarno followed.

Mike paused to look at him.

'Do you always just agree with everything she says?'

'When I don't I quickly get told why her opinion is the right one, so I just don't bother anymore.'

The diner owner laughed, as Mackenzie protested. 'Hey! I mean, it's true, but hey!'

'Second point for pretty boy...' Mike muttered to himself, amused, as he walked back to the kitchen.

'You're growing on him, it's quite frightening, actually.' Mackenzie commented with a raised eyebrow.

'I can't turn off my charming personality whenever I wish.' He replied with a fake smug look. 'It is both a blessing and a curse.'

'Clearly.'

'Do I detect a note of sass?'

'Would I ever do such a thing?'

'Yes.'

'Scoundrel.'

'Weirdo.'

She flashed him with a strangely shy smile.

'I'm going to ask you something, but it's not going to mean what you think it means.'

'Shoot.' He said, going with the flow as he often did when in her company.

'Do you want to come over to my place after dinner?'

Jarno took a moment before replying.

'So, it's not going to mean what I think it means...' He paused, with an intrigued expression. 'Should I be offended that you assumed I would assume something dirty out of that?'

'I said it wasn't what you would think, you were the one who assumed I would assume you were assuming something dirty. Which makes you the dirty one.' Mackenzie stuck out her tongue to him.

1...34567...18