The (Cam) Girl Next Door

Story Info
Marcus is asked to join neighbor's cam show.
6.6k words
4.63
22.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to the garage banged open. Marcus's 35 lb mutt Zooky streaked from the kitchen to the mud room. The house filled with barking.

"Mama coming home is the only thing that will get you out of the kitchen," he muttered. The breedless dog, a result of years of unplanned dog sex, faithfully sat at Marcus's feet in the kitchen for food prep every meal. Her tail thumped on the linoleum while waiting for scraps. She preferred carrots but would take most other crunchy vegetables, as well as all breads.

Aubrey shoved a pile of mail over and put her bag on the counter. She kissed Marcus on the cheek and with a quick, "Smells good," she disappeared to the bedroom upstairs. Marcus didn't want to make contact with whatever was on her scrubs today ... or any other day for that matter. Zooky reassumed her position at Marcus's feet, muzzle pointed up at him, expectant look on her face.

Marcus diced the red peppers for the stir fry and flicked a long piece off the counter. The dog went and ate it, crunching twice before swallowing.

Aubrey came downstairs minutes later. She was in her at-home apparel, a heavy Pittsburgh Steelers hoodie and loose sweatpants barely clinging to her hips. She eyeballed the sizzling pan on the stove before cornering Marcus at the sink. She pressed her body against his, pushing into his chest.

"No bra? Nice touch," he said as she leaned up to kiss him thoroughly. His hands confirmed it moments later. Aubrey bit his lip and Marcus yelped, pulling his hands away from her breasts.

"I'm hungry. There will be time for that after dinner ... if dinner is good. Or even if it's not," she said, breaking free from the kiss, "And I saw you did laundry and got the house done. Thanks."

"Of course. Dinner'll be plated in a minute. Milk?"

Aubrey nodded and sat at the table. Marcus scooped food onto plates and delivered them to the table. He dropped a shaker of red pepper flakes next to his own glass of milk.

"Did you see the "For Sale" sign next door went down?" Aubrey asked.

Marcus nodded. "I'll do you one better," he said, "I was walking the dog and saw one of those pod container things tucked away on the side driveway. And someone already took down the basketball hoop if you didn't notice. I'm betting there aren't kids."

"We'll go back to a dead-quiet dead-end street again," Aubrey said, "I kinda liked having those kids playing next door. At least they brought some noise to the neighborhood, some life, you know?"

Marcus nodded.

"Yeah," he said, "Hey, what's your schedule over the weekend?"

"I wrote on the calendar this time," Aubrey said, smiling, "I'm on both Saturday and Sunday and off until Wednesday next week. The hospital hired another clinical specialist so I'll get a little more time back starting in a few weeks. And then it'll be September. We should be able to sneak a quick summertime vacation in here somewhere."

Marcus nodded.

"Anything you need done around the house?" he asked, "I think most of it is clean enough. I'll get whatever's left while you're working. I'm not working until Tuesday myself and I'll have the time."

Aubrey shook her head.

"You work hard enough," she said, "Enjoy a few days with the dog. She could use the attention." She pointed at her plate with her fork, "This is really good, by the way."

Marcus nodded a thank you. "It's the hoisen sauce. I figured you'd like it," he said.

Marcus didn't like waking up to a quiet house. The dog was under a pile of blankets and the morning sun hadn't hit her front window yet. Aubrey was gone and the house sat silently. She had the coffee machine filled with grounds and water, primed and ready. Marcus couldn't make a good pot of coffee to save his life and even though Aubrey didn't drink caffeine, she had the coffee-to-water ratio dialed in to perfectly fit Marcus's tastes. It was one of those little things one of them did for the other.

Marcus decided he would lace up his shoes and go for a quick few miles before taking the dog out. He sipped the hot coffee and drew up his day. Work-out, mow the yard, do some outside things, and he'd make it up from there. He'd burn the dog out too, walking her into submission today.

Less than 30 minutes later he was cruising in from a hard 4-mile run. Sweat coursed down his body and molded his shirt to his torso. He pulled up and slowed to a jog a few driveways away from his house. A woman was standing in her front yard frowning at the hole in the lawn from the For Sale sign. Marcus went to say hello.

"Hello," he said, "I'm Marcus. I live next door."

The woman smiled and extended a hand.

"I'm Lynn. It seems too obvious to say I'm your new neighbor but here we are, right?"

Marcus liked her instantly. She had a friendly smile and she was engaging.

"It used to be the Sedlmeyers' place," he said, "The woods behind your fence belong to the family on the other side of the highway but they don't have a problem if anyone goes back there. John built a few trails for their kids that make for pleasant walks."

Lynn nodded. "Nice of them," she said.

"Yeah," Marcus agreed, "I think there's no way to police it so they just figured it's easier to greenlight everyone. Anyway, you'll see a herd of deer pass through in the early mornings. We get some coyotes and a fox or two fairly regularly. Half a mile back is the highway, and then corn and cows. This is a quiet street and sometimes I feel like Aubrey and I are the only ones here."

"Aubrey's your...?" Lynn asked.

"Girlfriend. We're living in sin. One day we'll get married but we're both young and in no rush to make anything official. At least, 32 is young for me," Marcus said.

Lynn laughed.

"I'm getting up toward 50," she said, "You're a spring chicken to me."

"I would have guessed lower than that," Marcus said, meaning it. Lynn was in good shape. No, better than good shape. He could tell she kept active. Her thick blonde hair was tied up in a messy-but-classy ponytail and her bare arms were tanned and toned. She obviously spent time in the gym and kept an eye on her diet.

"You look fit too," she said acknowledging his appraisal with a nod, "I saw you sprinting in and thought 'cool, running buddy.' I don't know now. You look at lot stronger up close."

"I'm good for picking things up and putting them down and all that," Marcus said, laughing. "Speaking of, you need help? I saw the pile of boxes on the side of the house. I'm happy to join the fun and lift the heavy stuff if it will help you."

Lynn waved him away.

"No, I'm all set. It's good for me. I'm in no rush anyway to get this done today. It seems like no one is around to criticize the boxes. But I keep things tidy so no worries." She checked her watch. "It's been a pleasure but I have a thing to do. Have a quiet afternoon."

Marcus shook her extended hand a second time.

"You too. It was nice meeting you. Aubrey and I seem to be the only ones around. Let us know if you need anything," he said.

"Oh, I will. I'm not shy," Lynn said and turned to walk back in her house.

Steam poured out the bathroom into the bedroom. Marcus preferred ultra-hot showers after his runs and the 40 minutes of lifting that followed. It always turned their small master bath into a sauna.

Marcus put on a fresh pair of running shorts and a t-shirt. The day was hot outside and he went light clothes, especially since he was going outside for the day.

*DING*

He glanced at his phone.

Marie got engaged yesterday and we're taking her out for drinks after work. I'd like to go.

He smiled. Aubrey was asking for approval more than permission but she wouldn't go if he had a compelling reason. He'd never found one in the 8 years of their relationship. He texted.

Three rules: Don't get arrested, don't spend more than $500, and have fun. I'll see you tomorrow.

His phone's 'typing awareness indicator,' i.e. text bubbles, lit up. Aubrey's response came back.

I won't be out that late. Just a little late. Have fun with the dog. I'll get dinner at the bar. Love you.

Marcus knew Aubrey didn't expect a response to that and she had put her phone away already. He smiled to himself and looked at the window.

The second-level bedroom windows had a commanding view of the backyard, the woods behind it and, after the leaves fell, almost out to the highway. It was July now and he could barely see 50 feet into the tree line on the other side of their black metal fence. He glanced left into his new neighbor's yard.

"Oh, Jesus!" he said and took two steps back away from the window.

Lynn did say she wasn't shy. Right now she was lying out on her deck, enjoying the sunshine. And she happened to be completely nude. Marcus was thrown off. She knew he was home and his house's view obviously had an angle to her yard. He had no idea what she was thinking.

He sneaked forward and took a second peek. The windows were western-facing and had tinting to reflect the heat of the sun's rays. She wouldn't see him if he stood back. And she wasn't paying attention to him all that much anyway.

Her computer, a white laptop, was laying on the deck in front of her. She was face down on a thick purple beach towel that had a big "W" in the middle. Marcus tried not to stare but his earlier assessment was accurate.

Her body was lean and toned. She had the few extra pounds of a woman in her 40s but the proportions were attractive. She was bronze all over with no tan lines. Her lean legs tapered from a bubbly ass and nice hips. Her hair was up and the skin on her back and shoulders was smooth and unblemished by marks or tattoos. Marcus felt blood rush flowing into his groin and he stepped away from the window for good. He shut down the consideration of jerking off to her lying there nude in afternoon sun. You just shouldn't do that with a new neighbor. He decided if she continued to do it, she wanted the attention and it would be okay in, say, late-August.

"How the male mind works," he laughed to himself. He had to text Aubrey.

Turns out our neighbor likes taking in the sun au natural.

A response came back almost instantly.

Yeah? Have you been taking in the view for a while?

Honesty worked so far in their relationship. And Aubrey wasn't the type to be jealous of much of anything.

Maybe 30 seconds but it's rude. I stepped away from the window and I'm stuck now. I was going to mow the lawn.

You prude. Maybe do the front first? She texted back. That way she'll know to move?

Nah he texted I have that cabinet project to do anyway. And it's not prudish. I'm just being polite.

There was no response for several minutes. The phone dinged just as Marcus put it down. He glanced at it and smiled broadly. His pants started getting tight again. He tapped the screen and a selfie of Aubrey filled the screen. She had pulled her scrubs, her undershirt, and her bra up to her neck, exposing her breasts in the mirror of whatever bathroom she found empty at work. Her nipples were hard and she was giving her best sultry look.

But does she have tits like these?

Marcus didn't think so but Lynn had been facedown. He was entirely certain it was only a matter of time before he found out anyway. He texted, the phone filled with the *boopboopboop* sound effects of the typing.

Any excuse to get your tits out. I love it.

Erection tenting up the running shorts, Marcus went into the cool basement to do some woodwork on the cabinet he was building.

The sun was down behind the screen of trees that had started growing over the fencing. Long shadows cooled the hot July afternoon and clouds of gnats buzzed in happiness. Soon the bats would be out hunting for their evening dinner.

Marcus had finished the front yard and was mowing the back. He made four passes along the side of the house and looked up to see Lynn, clothed now, standing in her yard, forearms resting on the top of the fence. She held a pink-colored drink. Marcus could smell the alcohol coming off it ten feet away.

"Isn't it late to start this?" she asked.

"I usually hit it midday but I didn't want to disturb anyone."

"Oh, like me nude on my deck?" Lynn said, a smile on her face.

"Well, 'Go Huskies!' I guess, right?" Marcus said.

Lynn laughed. "At least it was a good show, right?" she asked.

"I don't know," Marcus admitted, "I stepped away after I saw you. I went and did other things. Aubrey called me a prude and said I should have had some adult fun while watching but I thought that was rude."

"Nice thought," Lynn said, "But I wouldn't have minded. It happens all the time anyway. You told Aubrey you saw me?"

"Sure, I did," Marcus said, "That's something worth mentioning in case it comes out later and I don't want to be hiding anything from her."

"That's not something I usually hear," Lynn said, 'But that's a good way to have a strong relationship. Was she upset at all?"

"Aubrey has a tremendous sense of self," Marcus said, "She wouldn't get upset at very much. And if something did bother her, the conversation would be about how it happened or why it happened. It wouldn't be ruled by her feelings. Her default emotion is joy paired up with fierce pride. I wish I could say I never had a bad day the way she doesn't really have bad days. Wow, I'm sharing a lot, aren't I?"

"It's nice to hear how much you love her," Lynn said, "I hope she reciprocates."

"She does in her way. But enough about me," Marcus said, "Let's talk you. Besides the nude sunbathing, which is strangely completely normal for a conversation with a stranger right now ... what do you do?"

"I do nude sunbathing," Lynn said.

Marcus waited, knowing she was baiting him to pry more. She laughed within moments, seeing what he was doing.

"I'm a camgirl. Cam-woman, maybe? I do shows on a number of websites and men pay me money to either show my body or otherwise perform for them. It's fun since I'm a show-off anyway and I can make some serious money with it."

"I know what camgirls are," Marcus said, "But can you make enough to survive without another job?"

Lynn nodded. "I'm originally an engineer and computer software programmer. I own a patent from many years ago that generates too much money for me to spend. I never have to worry about cash since I don't have expensive tastes anyway. I do the cam thing because it's fun to dangle myself in front of so many so often without leaving the comforts of my home."

Marcus hmmm'd.

"What do you do, Marcus?" Lynn asked.

"I like woodworking for fun but I run a gym at the Laurel Manor Senior Center. It's both independent and assisted living. I do the wellness programming," Marcus said.

"I could tell," Lynn said, "Especially with the woodworking. You have strong-looking hands." She smiled. "Do you enjoy doing wellness with seniors?"

"I love it," he said with a grin, "They're appreciative of the effort and they have fun. Half of them work hard and do things, the other half are there for social hour and they barely try. I just have to pay attention to who's who so I don't give anyone a heart attack."

"You'd probably do that just smiling at them the way you do," Lynn said, "Anyway, I have I some things I need to take care of. And if you happen to see me, it's okay to look. I like the compliment."

Marcus didn't have a response for that. Lynn just laughed at him again, knowing he was uncertain how to react, and walked into her house.

"Wait," he finally said, "Am I supposed to tip if I see you in your yard?"

Lynn just waved a hand over her head, not looking back, and went inside through the doorwall.

Aubrey came through the garage door late. 12 hours shifts had a way of getting one home after dinner time. Zooky didn't even try to get up. She was snuggled under heavy blankets, only her wet nose sticking out. The living room glowed blue with television light and Marcus sat on the couch, holding an empty beer bottle, staring at the screen.

"You look tired," Aubrey said, "And you certainly didn't have to wait up for me."

Marcus struggled to sit up taller and look awake. "I wanted to see how your day was," he said.

Aubrey came in the room and glanced at the screen. ASU and USC baseball. She didn't know they televised nightcap baseball games for college on national television.

"Okay, give me a minute and I'll be right down," she said.

Aubrey descended the stairs and walked into the room half an inning later. She had on a halter top with very brief shorts. She folded her long legs underneath her as she sat on the floor in front of Marcus. His hands automatically went to her shoulders and started working the knots.

"We had a mass-casualty from an apartment when some fireworks detonated inside an apartment building and it went up. There were eight people involved. Trauma-burn was busy today," Aubrey said. After a moment she added, "One won't make it from smoke inhalation and seared lungs, I'm sure. Too bad."

Marcus grunted.

"How was your day?" Aubrey asked.

"It turns out Lynn is a camgirl ... cam woman? Whatever it is for her age," Marcus said.

"Lucky you, all the free shows," Aubrey said, leaning back and looking straight up at Marcus. A smile played at her lips.

Marcus grunted again, either in response to her or at the long homerun crushed by a Trojan on the television.

Aubrey watched the replay, "You can't hang a curveball like that. That dude should have hit that further," she said.

No response from Marcus.

"There's obviously something on your mind. Go ahead, I'm listening."

Marcus shrugged. "I'm fine," he said.

Aubrey didn't believe him.

"Hey, lower, please," she said.

His hands moved lower to between her shoulder blades. She shook her head and added, "I meant the front." She felt Marcus shift and slide his hands over her shoulders and down the sides of her body. His fingertips grazed the exposed skin of her breasts by the armholes of the halter top. Aubrey eased back and melted into his shins while his hands caressed her.

"I used to do that, too," she said, "For the kicks. It's been a long time since I thought about it."

Marcus's hands stopped. "Wait, what?" he asked.

"Yeah, before I met you," Aubrey said, "I would go on those free chat websites. It was 95% guys with their dicks out trying to show off and jerk to chicks. I was one of the few chicks."

"You made money being a camgirl?" Marcus asked, eyebrows high. He thought they knew just about everything about each other.

"No, it was just for fun. I would show my tits to the fat nerdy guys to throw them a bone. I never had my face in view, just my chest. I'd just pull my top up like this," she pulled her halter over her breasts to her neck, "And just let them jerk off. Most appreciated it. I thought it was hilarious. It certainly wasn't sexy, no offense. Guys generally don't look good jerking off and no women really want to see that."

She put her head back in his lap.

"Does that excite you? Me showing off for strangers?"

Marcus laughed, "I have never considered it. My minds more on doing this."

He reached down and held her breasts in his hands. He stroked and pulled lightly on her hardening nipples.

"Maybe I should get into the business," she said, reaching behind her and squeezing his hardening cock, "I didn't know someone could buy a house doing it."

"She, uh, didn't. She's rich from other things," Marcus said, breathing more heavily.

Aubrey turned around and pulled herself up on the couch, straddling Marcus. She pulled the shorts aside and easily slid him into her. She rode him without saying anything, just the grunts and moans of pleasure. Aubrey sunk her hands into Marcus's hair, grinding her hips into his lap. His mouth covered one nipple, then the other, teasing her with his tongue. She leaned back, offering him plenty of access.

12