The Camcorder

Story Info
Wife succumbs to two guys.
1.2k words
3.8
173k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotcynners
hotcynners
262 Followers

Tom and Rick stood in front of the mirror in the men's room. "Man, did you see Jeff's wife Cyn today when she came in to pick him up for lunch? She's definitely the most fuckable of all the wives around here. And that outfit she was wearing....HOT!"

Rick responded, "Yeah, I saw her. And, she got here while Jeff was still in that meeting and she went into Stu's office and talked to him for a good half hour or so while she waited for Jeff."

"Talking. The kind of talking that takes place with her on his desk and her legs spread wide, I bet," Tom surmised.

"No way!" Rick exclaimed. "She's not that kind. Stu and Jeff are good friends...must include their wives as well."

"I wonder if she got slipped the date rape drug if she'd loosen up. Wouldn't it be fun if we gave her some at that cocktail party this weekend? Man, wouldn't it be nice to see miss prim and proper strip off her blouse dancing in front of everyone at the party? What I wouldn't pay to see those tits!"

Rick looked at his friend, "You can't be serious! First of all, we could get fired if anyone found out. And secondly, I'm not sure that stuff really works, and even if it does, I doubt it works that well. And thirdly, and this is the real clincher, where can we even get that stuff?"

"That problem is solved. I already have some. I used it the other night on this chick I met in the bar and when I got her to my place she was a complete wild woman. And that was with just a normal dose. What if we gave Cyn about double? This stuff just loosens inhibitions about twice as much as alcohol."

The guys finished up and left. I didn't reveal that I had been in the stall and heard their little plan. Now I had to figure out if I would tell Cyn or not. Or if I would tell Rick and Tom that I was on to their plan and foil it that way. For some strange reason I had gotten a hard on when I pictured Cyn dancing topless at the party. What a dilemma....

After thinking about it I decided that it would devastate me in the company if Cyn lost control at a company function. At the same time, I was interested to see those two clowns try their little scheme. I had already jacked once thinking about Cyn turning into a wild woman. I didn't think it was really possible since she was as prim and proper as those guys suggested. And heck, our sex life needed a boost of some kind....

I found Rick and Tom in Rick's office. "Hey, you guys want to join my wife and me for dinner tonight? We're going to Tacorito's. They have great Margaritas and Cyn just loves them."

They exchanged a conspiratorial glance. "Yeah, sure," Tom said. "We'll meet ya there. What time?"

"Around eight."

Next I went home and prepared what I hoped to be my candid camera hiding place. I set up the camcorder on it's tripod inside this closet. Easy to see out of this spot but hard for anyone in the living room to see in. I had hoped that my marks would find their way to the couch. But since I had planned a diversion for myself to be away from them. Nobody would be there to steer them except themselves. If they chose another room for the seduction, then I would miss out. But odds were it would be that big ole comfy couch over there...

Cyn and I arrived at eight to find the boys already there. They were even a little tipsy already and Tom could not take his eyes off Cyn's cleavage. It was nicely displayed by her blue dress. We were seated at our table and Tom offered to go get another round of margaritas for everyone. I told him that they would probably send a server around but he insisted. So far so good. That was a sign he was going to dose her drink.

About halfway through the meal my pager went off. My diversion! I excused myself and went to the bank of payphones. Picked one up and pretended a conversation. Then I came back to the table with an apologetic look on my face. "I'm sorry, my dear, but I'm needed back at the office. Big contract negotiations tomorrow, and the boss wants me to redo all the numbers. Probably take all night so don't wait up. Tom, could you guys see that Cyn gets home okay?"

"Sure buddy," he smiled and his face lit up with the prospects of this unexpected boon.

As they came up the front steps I could hear them laughing. Cyn sounded a little drunk. "You guys want to come in for a drink?" she offered.

"Absolutely!" Rick replied.

They settled themselves on the couch just as planned. I started the camcorder rolling and hoped that they couldn't hear the buzz of the motor as loud as I was hearing it. I know that trying to do something secretly and quietly makes the resulting noises louder in one's own mind, but this thing was positively screaming!

Cyn was sitting between the two guys and they were staring intently at her. She looked back and forth between the two of them. Then she asked, "What's wrong with you guys?"

"Nothing."

"Then why are you staring at me?"

"I was just thinking about how fun it would be to lick your nipples," Rick said.

"Oh, you were, were you?"

Her face was turned to Rick and he looked at her eyes and then moved his face forward towards hers. She leaned a little toward him and their lips met his tongue finding its way into her mouth. Tom knelt down in front of her and parted her thighs. She allowed him this as she kept kissing Rick. Tom pulled her pantyhose off and hiked her skirt up and dug his own tongue into her pussy. Cyn seemed a little surprised at the sensation and looked down between her legs.

Rick started working on the buttons on the back of her dress and she leaned forward a little to allow him access. He undid all of them along with her bra strap and then pulled the dress and bra down to expose her generous boobs. Rick began oral ministrations on her nipples while Tom continued his down below. She lay back against the couch and enjoyed the attention.

Tom moved up so his crotch was near hers, and undid his pants. When he got his dick free he rubbed it along her slit to moisten it up and then rammed it in to the hilt. Rick kneaded and sucked on her boobs while Tom fucked her. After a few minutes, Tom picked up the pace and then rammed to the hilt inside her and held it there.

"Oh yeah!" Cyn exclaimed as Tom's seed pumped into her.

"My turn," Rick commented as Tom moved away and he took the position between her legs.

I could hear his dick squishing around inside Cyn's freshly fucked pussy, and I wondered what that might feel like. Rick didn't last long, so it must have felt pretty good.

A moment of embarrassment seemed to happen for all involved, and the boys quickly dressed and departed. Cyn picked up her clothes and made her way to the bedroom after they left. When I heard the shower turn on, I snuck out, retrieved my car, and came home like normal.

I couldn't wait to see how the tape came out.

hotcynners
hotcynners
262 Followers