The Camera Never Lies

Story Info
Maya auditions for an erotic film.
2.4k words
4.27
23.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nervous when she walked into my office. I've learned to sense these things. Some are nervous that they will be turned down, a pretty harsh rejecting considering the business. Others are nervous they'll be given an offer. Either way, my job is to identify the talent and give the people want they want.

This one was pretty. Her long dark hair and long face gave her an Indian look, Mexican Indian. Her dress was different than most who walk in here. It actually reached her knees, and wasn't painted on. Her legs were bare and it was clear she could be proud of them. Her chest was full, the dress accentuating her cleavage well enough to peak my curiosity.

"What can I do for you."

"You make films?" She asked.

"That's what we do here. Are you interested in the business?" I was surprised I was giving her this much rope. I usually don't have time for simple banter. 'Get to the fucking point' is one of my mottos. I wanted to hear what she had to say.

"Well, that depends on how much you think I can make."

She was still sparing with me.

"Listen honey," I said, "You look like you have the body for it, but there's no way to tell if you have the talent by looking at you."

"So, should I take off my clothes?"

I wanted to say yes, but I left the ball in her court. "I tell you what, I'll put some music on and we'll see how you move."

I chose something slow and sultry, knowing her body style would blend well with the smoother sounds. The music filled my office and I sat back in my chair, lit a cigar, and waited.

She began awkwardly. It was clear that she knew how to move, but she was not used to doing so in front of strangers...especially strangers who expected to see her nude. I knew she would relax. I decided to tape her interview for future use. She watched as I reached into a drawer and pulled out a portable camcorder. Setting it on its stand, I hit record.

She swayed to and fro with the music. She was definitely a sexy woman. I started to feel a desire to see her peel off her clothing, but I knew I would be rewarded for patience.

"All right, you're on camera. Show your stuff. Whatever you think might drop their jaws and put a bone in their pants, that's what you do."

She took instructions well. I watched as she moved her hands slowly up the sides of her hips, up to her stomach, and slowly brushed against her breasts.

"Good, good, up and down. Don't forget to stroke yourself down." She complied and relaxed a bit more, smiling shyly for the camera.

"Let's see how you handle your hair."

She moved her arms upward and lifted her hands into her hair, stretching it upward.

"Turn around and show me your ass."

Again, taking the cue quickly she turned slowly and seductively, bending slightly as she did, stroking her hands up and down over her cheeks. I realized I was becoming aroused. My dick was stirring in my pants. This woman really was special.

"Time for more leg; lift your dress slowly up your thighs."

She did as she was told, revealing her toned brown thighs. The skin was obviously soft and I wondered how it might feel to touch.

"Stroke your thighs...slowly, use your fingers and trace a line up and around...that's good, very good."

She lifted her dress higher, gradually caressing her thighs as she was told. Without direction, she turned gradually, showing ass, now nearly showing some of her cheek from under the fabric of her dress. As she turned around she looked directly at me. I knew she could tell I was getting hot for her. This seemed to drive her on, made her more daring. I could tell she liked having control of her audience.

"Ok, now that you've got their attention, what are you going to do?" I asked.

In response, she placed both hands on her hips, and slowly drew them up to her breasts, cupping them tightly. She released one and moved her hand to her shoulder, lifting the fabric and sliding it down, over, and off. Next her other shoulder then she turned with her back to the camera to slide the top of dress down over her bust, leaving it bunched around her abdomen. Her blue bra still on, she lifted her arms high over her head and turned toward the camera.

I was impressed. She had a fit upper body. Her arms and shoulders were nice to see, and I could see a bit more of her cleavage.

"Is this good?" She asked.

"I think your doing well." I said as I stood and came around to the front of my desk. As I sat, I told her she had a future. She was still moving to the music as I spoke, and I invited her to show me her other talents.

"You take direction well. Let me see you without the dress."

She took a step forward and reached to the fabric at her waist, grabbed it and turned around again, bending far forward as she slowly slid the fabric down over her ass cheeks, down her thighs, and let it drop to the floor. Her ass was spectacular. So nice I ached to grab hold of her right there. My cock was hard and strained against my pants. But I'm a professional. I don't have time to fraternize with the talent.

"Good. Very good."

She turned and stroked her body again. Slowly she moved to her bra straps and let them fall off of her shoulders.

"Do you want to see my titties?" she asked.

My voice cracked embarrassingly as I told her I thought she should go ahead and show the audience what she's got. The truth was my heart was racing as she reached around behind her back to unhook the clasp. In one move she brought her hands forward and let the bra drop to the floor. She pushed her breasts between her arms, showing her cleavage as well as her large, crinkly brown nipples.

"Those are defiantly suckable." I shared with her. She smiled and let me watch them hang.

"That's good, show them the whole picture, but remember, the audience is hungry to touch you so you need to do it for them. Touch your tits the way you know men would love to touch them."

She was a natural. She stroked her breasts expertly, caressing the skin, pinching and pulling her nipples until they were hard.

Her hands moved down her body again, toward her blue panties. She seemed ready to go all the way. She didn't need any encouragement from me, but I thought I would reward her by adjusting my hard on.

Her hands slipped beneath the front of her panties; a very erotic move which she finished by pulling the fabric tight to show as much skin as she could. She turned her back to me again and slid them down over her ass, bending forward. The fabric clung to her vulva and as she pulled it away, she seemed to have become a bit moist. Could it be she was turning herself on...was she an exhibitionist? This one could be a gold mine.

She stepped out of her panties and turned to share her fully nude body with me. I was impressed and immediately more horny than I had felt in a long time.

She was well shaven with a small tuft of black hair directly above her clit. Her lips were closed but obviously full. As I watched, she reached down and caressed herself high on her thighs, pressing slightly to part her pussy lips.

"Do you like?" She coyly cooed.

I realized she was toying with me. If she wanted to play, I could play.

"I do like. I think you like too. I think you like to stroke your pussy. I know the audience would all like to see you finger yourself. I know the ones who will jerk off as they watch this film will blow cum all over their TVs if you do. You can use my chair. I brought my leather chair around from the back of my desk for her to sit as she masturbated for the camera. There was a slight awkward moment as she seemed to hesitate but I knew she was resigned to comply with my directions. I was the professional, I was the "expert"...although she seemed to be the one in control.

She sat and lifted one leg to hang it over the arm of the chair. She was already circling the skin above her clit, massaging it in the process. I watched to see if the camera could get enough of a view of her lips as they parted.

"I'm going to move the tripod down so everyone can get an eyeful of your action." As I did, she obliged her "fans" with a view of her open lips, pulling them apart with several fingers from both hands.

"It's important that you show them you're wet. Are you?"

She ran a finger between her outer lips, drawing the juice from inside out and up to her clitoris.

"That's good, but we need to see more. A juicy pussy is a mind-blowing turn on." With that, I unzipped my pants and thankfully released my cock, which had been straining for the past 20 minutes to be held. Whipping it out of my underwear, I gave it a welcome tug, stroking the shaft slowly several times.

"I think if I show you what all these guys will be doing when they see you on film, you'll get in the mood." I continued stroking, pulling my pants further down to give her a look at my full cock and balls. She eyed me and continued to massage the skin covering her clit for a couple of minutes.

My stroking was producing the desire result. She seemed to relax and begin to enjoy the sensations she was producing deep within. I decided on a new tactic to get her going.

"I'm thinking about what it would be like to lick your pussy right now. Why don't you show me where my tongue would fit best."

With my prompting, she opened her pussy lips and finally let me see inside. They were gorgeous. Her lips opened like a flower, revealing dark brown outer and bright red and pink inner lips. I could tell she had reached her plateau, and that she was beginning to engorge with blood. I looked up to her tits and saw they were swelling as well. Her nipples were hard and begged to be encircled with my tongue.

She traced her finger along her inner lips, and down into her cunt. She plunged in deep, lifting her hips slightly to reach even further inside.

"That's good." I told her. I ached to shoot cum all over her. The pace of my stroking increased and I was gripping myself tightly. I involuntarily took a step forward.

She appeared to respond to my movements by fingering herself several times then spreading her lips wide with one hand and rapidly flicking her clit with the other.

"Do you know how to squirt?" I asked her, my breathing heavier and my heart racing. She said that she did and I encouraged her to slow down and massage her G-spot a bit. It was clear she knew what she was doing. She stopped rubbing and again plunged her finger deep into her cunt. Leaving it there, she watched me watching her.

"I'm going to have to slow down here if I'm going to last for a finale." I smiled. She smiled back and continued her G-spot massage.

The minutes ticked by. I chose my moment and stopped stroking myself. Moving closer I stepped in front of her, letting my erection bob in front of her. She never paused from the slight movements of her finger, but reached up to cup one of her titties. I chose to take that as a cue and stepped around behind her, roughly grabbing her tits in my hands and kneading them, flicking her nipples with my finger-tips.

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned. "I think I have to pee."

"Is it pee or cum? Don't stop yet...keep it up."

We both continued. I didn't want to stop grabbing her. I wanted to touch her everywhere. She was gorgeous, uninhibited, and clearly enjoyed the attention.

After several silent minutes, she began to moan. Lifting her hips she suddenly shouted out, "Here I come...."

Her first squirt spit out of her past the chair. Then the second and the third wet the front of the leather. She grunted and groaned with pleasure, rubbing her pussy with a fervor she had not reached previously.

"Again!" she announced and she sprayed even more clear cum out onto my chair.

I was certainly in awe, and aching to cum myself. I moved in front of her and grabbed the top of her head, aiming and pumping my cock right in her face. She knew what was coming and leaned back, inviting me, all the while rubbing her clit as fast as her hand would move.

I looked at her beautiful body and stroked a few more times when my first glob of cum made it's way out of the depths of me and onto her face. Spurt after spurt hit her nose, mouth, and chin.

"Ohhhhh" She was coming too. She reached forward and grabbed my ass to steady herself. It was awesome to watch her body tense as she came. It was also rewarding to see my cum dripping off of her face onto her chest and nipples.

We were quite for a time, me standing and her sitting relaxed in the chair. We looked at each other, and smiled, then laughed.

"How was that honey?"

"You were fantastic, I didn't know you could cum like that. You must have been practicing."

"I'm glad we tried that...I can't wait to watch the tape."

She finally warned me, "Next time it's my turn for the role play."

"Yeah, I think you liked performing in front of the camera. You could make a million bucks...the camera never lies."

Posted by Maya at 6:20 AM