The Camera Never Lies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see that his cock was wet with her daughter's saliva as she lowered her face towards it. I've gotta stop now, she thought, this is getting out of hand but it was as if some invisible force was pushing her head downward, a force she was powerless to stop.

"Open wide Mommy," Mindy giggled as she guided her father's cock into Sara's mouth. "Ohh yeah, suck it Mom!"

Oh shit! Now I've done it, Sara thought as the familiar feel of Mark's cock in her mouth enticed her senses. Now I've gone and ruined everything. Her tongue tasted her daughter's saliva as she took it all the way in.

A thought suddenly occurred to her. The only thing she could do at this point was to play along with them and then say that she really had been drugged. That way whatever happened would still be their fault and not hers. She knew that she had already gone too far to claim other wise. Shit!

Mindy turned back to the camcorder. "My mommy is the best cocksucker in the world! She knows all the tricks and taught me to do it."

Shit, that'll sound great in court Sara thought. She began sucking more insistently as Mindy continued stroking it's base. Mindy was right about one thing for sure, Sara thought. Mark's cock did taste superb! His precum and Mindy's saliva was a powerful combination. She could feel her pussy dripping.

"Ohh, fuck yeah Mom, do it! That's so hot! Now take it out and lick it!"

Sara let her husband's cock slide slowly out of her mouth. Her tongue danced out and began licking the engorged head. Mindy leaned forward and licked the length of his shaft as Sara concentrated on the head.

Oh my god, she thought, I'm sharing his cock with my own daughter. She felt a flush of shame just momentarily halt her licking but it was not enough to make her push away. Passion was by far the stronger feeling and she continued licking his cock while Mindy moved up and began licking the opposite side.

The stared into each others eyes and then Mindy giggled and took his cock into her mouth again. Sara watched her daughter bob her head up and down as she sucked her father. Any thoughts of stopping now were long gone and Sara wondered briefly if she would stop even if she could.

Mindy popped Mark's cock out of her mouth and held it out for her mother. Sara took it in and began sucking furiously. If she had to do this she might as well do it right and in the process show her daughter who was boss around here. But then she thought, shit, I'm supposed to be drugged, I can't get too eager.

Against her own raging desire she fell back against the pillows and moaned.

"I'm so dizzy, I have to rest."

Mindy giggled. "That's ok Mom, you can rest on your back with your legs open. Time to get fucked anyway. Come on daddy climb up and fuck her."

Mark obediently rolled over and climbed between Sara's legs. Christ, Sara thought, he's like a puppet with her.

Mindy smiled at the camcorder and said, "Daddy's gonna fuck Mom now. She likes it when I watch."

Mark reached down and guided his cock to Sara's dripping pussy. Almost out of habit she spread her legs open for him as widely as she could. She wanted his cock inside of her almost as much as Mindy apparently did. What had it been she wondered, weeks since she had been laid?

"Ohhh" she moaned as his cock slid quickly into her. It felt so good, filing her pussy with his hardness. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him even tighter to her.

"Yeah daddy, fuck her good!" Mindy giggled. She laid down next to Sara and gently guided her head to the side so that they were both facing the camcorder.

"Does that cock feel good in you mommy? Tell me how much you like it."

"Ohh so good" she managed to moan as Mark began slowly riding in and out of her dripping hole. Her body was tingling with pleasure now as spasms of pleasure radiated outward from her pussy in all directions.

"You like it when I help you fuck daddy don't you mommy?"

"Oh god baby I..."

"Tell me!!" Mindy ordered.

"Yes I like it. Yes goddamn it." Shit, Sara thought. Every time I open my mouth I get myself in more trouble.

Turning to her father Mindy said, "That's it daddy, fuck her good!"

Mark was doing his level best to do just that. His cock was pounding his wife now. The thought of the both of them in bed with him at the same time was making him crazy with desire. Never had he imagined this happening but now that it was, it was amazing. Any lingering doubts he may have had were gone now.

"Kiss me daddy. Kiss me while you fuck mommy!"

Mark turned to Mindy and she kissed her father passionately. Sara could see their tongues touching and this too drove her level of pleasure even higher. Mindy let her hand drop to Sara's breast and her fingers lightly caressed Sara's nipple as she kissed her father. Sara swooned at her daughter's touch. Even to this point see had not thought of her and Mindy together in that way but now anything seemed possible.

"Does mommy's pussy feel good daddy?"

"On god honey yes."

"Then keep fucking her hard daddy and you know what else?"

"What baby?"

Mindy giggled.

"I want you to cum on mommy's face daddy and then take the camera and get a nice close up and I'll lick it all up."

"Anything for you honey."

"Um, I can't wait. Fuck her good daddy. Make her squeal!"

Truth was that Sara was close to actually squealing. Mark's cock felt so good inside her and her daughter spurring them on just made it hotter. She felt like a dog in heat and only the fact that she was supposed to be drugged acted as a drag on her actions. Still, she could not hold back altogether.

"Oh god Mark it feels so good! Do me baby! Harder! Oh shit I..." She dug her nails into Mark's back and tried to pull him closer.

Mindy was nibbling on her father's ear and her hand was pinching her mother's nipple. She eagerly watched him rut wildly in Sara's pussy and joyfully noted her mother's increasing lust. This was working out better than she could have ever have imagined.

After another minute or two Mark turned to Mindy.

"Oh god baby I'm getting close. Ohh!"

"Gonna cum daddy? Let me know when because I want to stroke it when you shoot off on mommy's face." She kissed her father.

"Oh Mindy! I gotta take it out. Gonna cum honey!" He pulled his cock from his wife's pussy and climbed up so that his throbbing cock was aimed at his wife. Mindy scooted up and grabbed it aiming it directly at her mother's face.

Oh shit, Sara thought, here comes a cum bath. She had sucked her husband off many times and liked his warm cum but never had he shot it all over her face before. Especially with her daughter watching just inches away.

"Give it to her daddy! Cum on her face for me!" She could feel his cock twitching in her hand.

"Oh god honey, here it cums!"

Sara felt the first splash of cum hit her forehead. It felt warm and sexy. Soon more thick wads splashed down on her guided by her daughter's eager hand.

"Oh yeah daddy, shoot it all over her!"

Cum splashed against her lips and chin and she opened her mouth to let some of it flow into her mouth. The familiar warm and salty taste was wonderful. She looked up to see Mindy lean forward and stick out her tongue in order to get a little taste of it for herself. She smiled down at her mother as she took her cum coated tongue into her mouth and swallowed it.

Strands of cum continued to shoot out of Mark's cock and Mindy giggled as she changed her aim and made sure that most, if not all of her mother's face was covered. She stroked him to get every last drop of the wonderful nectar out of him. Finally, after what seemed like minutes but were really just seconds, the well ran dry.

"Oh, good job daddy! That all of it?" She grasped his cock harder and stoked it one last time. A last strand of cum slowly dribbled from his cock and hung there, hanging from the head.

"Umm," Mindy moaned and quickly slurped his cock into her mouth, gobbling it up. She sucked and licked him clean, only releasing his cock when she was sure there was nothing left. Giving his cock one last long kiss right on the head, she looked up at her father and told him to get the camcorder.

Mark stumbled over to the table and picked up the camcorder. Checking to see that it was still recording he kneeled down at the head of the bed, next to his wife's cum drenched face.

"Get a good, close shot of this daddy." She leaned in close to her mother and made sure that she was close enough so that both of their faces would be in the frame. She turned to the camera she smiled wickedly.

"Doesn't my mommy look good with daddy's cum all over her?" She leaned in and licked a large glob off of her mothers nose.

"Ohh, that's so good! Tastes so nice. Sometimes she's a bad mommy and keeps it all for herself." She licked another splat off Sara's chin and made sure the camera could see her taste it and roll it around in her mouth. Smiling, she opened her lips slightly and let some of it roll out and over her perfect teen lips and down to her chin.

"But not tonight. Tonight mommy's sharing it with me." She leaned in and sucked up a huge splatter on Sara's cheek.

"Umm, good mommy. I like it when we share daddy's cum. Don't you mommy?"

"Yes," Sara mumbled.

"Louder mommy!"

"Yes goddamn it, I like it." Sara knew there would be hell to pay for this but she couldn't help herself. At this point she would do anything Mindy asked of her. The sheer depravity, the nastiness of this whole twisted situation was intoxicating. She was totally under it's spell now.

"Here mommy," Mindy giggled as she scooped up some of her father's cum from Sara's face, "Have some." She held her finger out to her mother and without hesitation Sara took it into her mouth and sucked it dry. The feeling of her daughter's cum soaked finger in her mouth was beyond anything she had ever felt before.

"Oh, I know," Mindy laughed. "Open wide mommy."

Sara opened her mouth as Mindy leaned forward and sucked another glob into her mouth. Then positioning her mouth just inches above Sara's, Mindy let the cum drip right out of her mouth and directly into her mother's. Sara took it all and swallowed it.

Mindy laughed. "Like that daddy? Yeah? Ohh, I'm so hungry. No more sharing, the rest's for me. Aren't you glad that mommy taught me to eat cum Daddy? Umm."

She leaned in and began furiously licking up the remaining cum. She covered her mother's whole face, sucking it all in and then lastly, staring her mother directly in the eye, kissed her on the lips. Sara felt her daughters tongue slip into her mouth and feed her some of the cum that remained there. Sara's tongue met Mindy's and for one long moment they kissed passionately. Finally Mindy broke their kiss and looked at her mother with a curious look.

"Well mom, you are full of surprises."

After a moment the spell seemed to break and Mindy climbed out of bed.

"You go to sleep now mom. Daddy and I have to do something."

Sara pretended to close her eyes but she watched Mindy and her husband take the camera and leave the room. Probably to look at the footage on the camera she thought. Well shit, she had a video to check out too but she didn't want to chance looking at it now.

Instead she lay in bed and replayed what had just happened over in her head. As her passion subsided, her sense of shame and guilt began to flood in. My god, she thought, what had she done? How could she ever look herself in the eye again after what had just happened here. How could she have let herself get carried away like that?

She knew that her film could conceivably be used to justify her actions to others but how could she justify them to herself? She knew that she had not really been drugged even if she claimed otherwise to the rest of the world. Maybe she was just as sick as she had imagined her husband and daughter to be. Now there was an unsettling thought. Dozens of similar thoughts flew in and out of her conscious thoughts as she lay there.

The most troubling thought, however, was wondering what would happen next. She felt that control of her life was slipping away from her. She had some difficult decisions to make and whatever she decided, her life was about to go in a new direction. She just wished that she knew what direction that would be.

12