The Cameron Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new lover just laughed and replied, "Yes, Ma'am. My pleasure, Maddy!" Zachary began fucking me then, not extremely fast, but as swiftly as he could worm his big dick in and out of my stuffed cunt, quickly finding exactly how deep he could drive into me for the most pleasure and the least pain. I abandoned myself to the tempest of carnal delight then, letting him pound his cock into me, able to only grunt and squeal each time he slammed his body into me, a willing but helpless victim to his wonderful assault.

I don't know how many times I had made love or just fucked my husband, but this surpassed every experience I had ever known. It was only as my black lover fucked me with his lovely cock, kissing me and leaving bite marks on my neck, nearly drawing blood when he bit the swollen nipple of my right breast, that I truly understood the meaning of the word 'taken.' Zachary took me and claimed me as his own. As I writhed under his erotic assault, I would have said or done anything so long as it would have extended the awesome pleasure of his cock burying itself inside me again and again. In that sweet and taboo moment, I would have divorced my husband, sold my children and fucked a thousand dogs if it meant another single minute of being fucked by my young black man.

Our bodies slapped wetly together as we both worked hard, both of us serious in sustaining the moment as long as we could. I could see in the way his mouth hung open and the way he would again and again close his eyes as if savoring something sweet and delicious that he was taking pleasure from this nearly as much as I was. In his big, brown eyes I could see my face reflected, slack-jawed and eyes nearly glazed as I experienced cock and ecstasy unlike ever before. My white blonde hair was wild and tangled, plastered wetly against my forehead...I looked like the black-cock slut I knew I had just become.

As Zachary plowed into my cunt again and again, I looked down at us, thrilling at the absolute contrast between my white skin and his black skin. It thrilled me and frightened me at how violating such an age old taboo created so much pleasure inside me. I instinctively knew that while much of my pleasure came solely from his massive black spear, there was also much pure pleasure coming from the fact that Doctor Gelborn's sweet little white daughter was fucking a healthy, well endowed black man. Adding to that was the thought that my husband, born into the 'Bourbon' white elite was being cuckolded by a black bull!

Zachary's breath became more ragged and as I climbed towards another orgasm, he said, "You ready for some black man's sperm, Maddy? Gonna fill you, up, you hot bitch!" He increased the speed of his thrusts and then with a roar, he plunged deep inside me, nearly taking my breath away and then full as I was of cock, I screamed and climaxed as suddenly I felt his cock head swell and then begin to flood me with hot semen!"

I clawed at his back and my legs rose up and tightened around his ass as he grunted and pumped me full of his seed, my orgasm exploding with frightening intensity as I realized that my cunt was being filled with the semen of an African American man and that I loved how he and his cock and his hot sperm felt inside me.

My body seemed to be burning, the flames fueled by my orgasm and I sobbed and squirmed underneath Zachary's strong body as he thrust into me again and again, the pleasure growing stronger inside me until I couldn't seem to breathe and my head grew light and then I was lost amidst pure ecstasy...having an out of body experience as I seemed to be writhing in mid-air, looking down to see myself underneath that beautiful black body, an expression of absolute heavenly pleasure on my face while my white limbs scrabbled about around his perspiring black form.

If pleasure has a color, it seemed to me to be same as the black shade of Zachary's cock as I was consumed by it for an eternity, only returning to the world as he slowly snaked his still erect penis from my battered and throbbing and very well fucked pussy. "That was...wonderful," I gasped and then I began to cry, sobbing great heaves as the enormity of what we'd done, the pleasure that it had produced and the reality that I had fucked a black man and loved it, overwhelmed me.

Zachary took me into his arms and held me, letting me cry it until it all seemed to sort itself out -- processing the experience of such sweet pleasure after being so long ignored and having violated so many societal taboos I'd been taught practically since birth and just the intensity of making love with Zachary.

As my sobs faded, I realized how safe and possessed I felt in the young black man's arms. I nuzzled his smooth, muscled chest and said, "Thank you,"

Zachary kissed the top of my head and said, "You are very much welcome, Maddy. It was my pleasure to please you so well."

"That you did, sir," I purred as I looked up at him. "You were something and this..." I reached down and stroked his semi-erect cock, which coated with the thick, whitish fluids of my cunt and his sperm, was still an awe inspiring sight. "This cock is magnificent."

"Yes, I've been blessed." His fingers ran over my arm, sending shivers through me. "You're a passionate lover too, Maddy. Your husband is a very lucky man."

I snorted and rolled my eyes. "You wouldn't know it from how little attention he pays me."

His hand came down from my shoulder to cup and gently caress my breast as his thumb played over my still swollen and sensitive nipple. "Well, Maddy, We are always ready and willing to take care of your needs here at 'The Cameron Solution.'"

"Oh yeah," I sighed. "I am definitely sold on this place." Something was niggling at the back of my mind and I looked up at Zachary and said, "I know this sounds stupid, but when we were...fucking, you sounded different...more, um..."

"Black?" offered Zachary. "Yes, I tend to slip into that street black voice -- most of our clients like that trash talk." He placed a finger under my chin and tilted my face so he could look into my eyes. "Be honest now, did talking like that turn you on, Maddy?"

I felt my cheeks burn as I replied, "Does it make me racist if I say yes?"

"No," Zachary chuckled. "I reckon not. I think a lot of white women, especially those with little contact with Black men have a secret kink to fuck a black man...crossing the taboo line and all and I think a lot of white women with those yearnings also like to play the submissive...helpless woman being fucked by a domineering black man."

My face reddened more as I realized that what he said was absolutely true. I had never dreamed that being taken by an African American male like he had just done would arouse me so much. "So, I'm not racist so much as kinky?" I said, slowly stroking his sticky cock.

Zachary nodded and said, "And horny, Maddy...very, very horny, I think."

I shivered and whispered, "So...how much time do I have left?" Suddenly, I was wanting more of this young black man and his beautiful cock.

"All the time you want, Maddy. There is no time limit when it comes to treating you right."

"Can we..." I hesitated. "Zachary, will you please fuck me again."

He grinned and leaned in and kissed me, his tongue slipping into my mouth to overwhelm my tongue, taking his time as his hand tightened around my breast, pinching and pulling my nipple until I grunted with a mix of pleasure and pain. His other hand wrapped around my blonde hair and he suddenly jerked my head back, breaking the kiss. "Bitch, you want me to fuck you again, you got some cleaning to do. Suck that big ol' dick of mine and get me hard again."

His words sent a thrill through me even though I knew...or believed he was just acting. Obediently, I slipped down between his legs and took hold of his thick penis and didn't think twice about licking him although I had never done that for Daniel who I'm sure would have found it repulsive. I don't know if I would have been sickened if my husband had made such a request, but I felt new wetness as Zachary's words aroused me anew.

I ran my tongue up his long shaft, gathering up semen and pussy cream to pool on my tongue. Once I had rolled my tongue over the young black man's cock, I showed him the juices on my tongue and then swallowed them, surprised at how much I liked the taste of our blended cum creams. Again and again, I licked his black cock, savoring our combined flavors and then I was sucking him again, rising up on my knees to try and get a better angle to again try and deep-throat his cock, but having little more success than before in taking more than seven inches while Zachary laughed at my efforts.

"That's it, you little white slut -- suck that black cock till you choke!" I felt Zachary's hand resting on my head and holding me in place as I tried to force more cock down my throat, gagging and choking as his massive penis closed off my throat, plugging it airtight. If being submissive to a black man was arousing me, I think dominating a white woman was exciting him as I felt his cock lengthen and thicken in my hand and in my mouth, swelling in my throat until he released me and I coughed and gasped for air while unable to take my eyes off his now long and erect cock, standing up straight in the air like some great obsidian obelisk rising up from his groin.

I looked at Zachary expectantly, wanting guidance and he obliged me by waggling his fingers at me in a come hither gesture. "C'mon, Maddy. You want this cock, its time you do some of the work. Climb on this big thing and fuck your black man."

"Oh yes," I gasped and I scrambled onto my feet, wobbling a little on the firm mattress in my heels. I straddled Zachary and he held out his hands to mine while I slowly squatted down on him. He released one hand so I could reach down and hold the head of his cock still until I could kiss the huge, black knob with my dripping wet labia.

"Omigod, you're so fucking big," I moaned as I lowered myself onto that big cock, feeling his thick meat spreading my already well fucked pussy. If nothing else, he feels bigger than the first time. Bolts of intense pleasure are already shattering me -- my body shaking, my leg muscles swelling with effort as I tried to control my descent onto that thick cock that was so incredibly long.

"Yeah, that's it, Maddy...you love it, don't you? "You gonna be a white whore for black cock, ain't you!" Zachary cooed, a mocking, amused grin on his face as he watched me squat on his erection. I'm sure I was quite the sight, my breasts quivering as my body shook, my cheeks puffed out as I gasped and grimaced from the intensity of my effort and the overwhelming sensation of impaling myself on his black spear.

I let out a cry that was a mixture of fear, pleasure and triumph as I felt my ass cheeks settle against his thighs and felt his pubic hair scratch against my wet, quivering flesh. I had somehow managed to get all his wonderful cock inside me again and it felt more incredible than I could have ever imagined.

Zachary caught me by surprise then by reaching up and taking hold of me by the waist and with a simple flex of his arm muscles, shoved me down tighter, his cock slipping deeper than I would have thought possible. I let out a scream as my feet slipped and I was straddling him on my knees and that drove Zachary's thick cock even deeper inside me, stretching and filling me and I screamed again while pain and pleasure competed for dominance between my legs.

Instinctively, I tried to rise up, but my sobs intensified as Zachary held on firmly to me, keeping his long, thick cock completely buried within me, his swollen and pulsing knob feeling like it was deep in my belly. Pain and pleasure seemed to blur, straddling some indefinable line of sensation that was carnal in nature, making me jerk and convulse atop his black cock swelling until it exploded inside me with a mammoth orgasm that rendered me helpless and I collapsed atop Zachary as his cock shifted with me as my ass rose up involuntarily.

My breasts flattened out against his strong, muscular chest and a remote part of me sensed his rapidly beating heart -- the only sign that betrayed his outward calm. As tears blurred my vision and I felt completely helpless as wave after wave of indescribable pleasure rocked me, Zachary began to move his hips that produced new ecstasy and new pain that only served to feed my hunger for more of him. I screamed myself hoarse as he slowly thrust upwards into my pussy and then unconsciously, I began to respond...female instinct taking over as I began to move with him -- a rolling fucking motion of our hips and groins, allowing our bestial side to take over and mate as creatures have done since the beginning of time.

When I had enough control over my body, I lifted my head and he craned his forward so we could kiss, tongues slobbering over each other and each other's lips, my fingers digging into his shoulders to act as leverage as I braced for each of his mind blowing thrusts and pushed back, my cunt unwilling to surrender more of his thick meat than necessary. Zachary grunted into my mouth approvingly as I regained some control over my pussy muscles and began intermittently to try and tighten around his cock, massaging and kissing his massive pole with my slick flesh as it slowly wormed itself back and forth.

Orgasm begat orgasm and I wondered how long my heart could withstand the intensity of being fucked by this black man. Finally, I was compelled to break our wet kiss, my body demanding I shift and I rose up into a sitting position, his long cock buried completely inside me and I lewdly rolled my hips as my hands slipped up my body to cup and squeeze my breasts while I howled my joy over unsuspected ecstasy.

Time seemed to stand still as I rode my lovely black man. I felt like I had achieved sexual nirvana -- nothing in my life to that point had ever prepared me for such carnal fulfillment. Orgasm after orgasm traveled through me and I wasn't even aware that our joined crotches were sopping wet with my juices as his massive cock literally forced my creams out around his massive prick.

At some point, I lost control of my body again, but Zachary held me up, his hands clamped around my breasts, supporting me as I became a rag doll, consumed by erotic pleasure impaled on that wonderful cock. It was all I could do to sob as I looked down at the massive black pole I was riding up and down on between loving, grateful glances at Zachary's kind and loving face.

Then without warning, Zachary grimaced as if in pain and then I was being filled with his hot semen, gushing inside me as if from a fire hose, so much I imagined it filling my entire body until his sizzling seed would gush out my mouth. My incredible orgasms somehow reached new highs as my womb was flooded with fiery sperm and I found myself unable to breath, so intense was my climax. "I LOVE FUCKING YOU!" I crooned in a strange sing-song voice as pleasure overwhelmed me, looking down at my young black man as dark spots popped up in my vision, managing to say in a softer voice, "I love your cock!" before everything went black.

I floated in utter darkness on a cloud of sweet pleasure, the only reminder of reality the steady thrum of Zachary's heartbeat, utterly content as I drifted in and out of consciouness. I'm not sure I dreamed, but eventually, I imagined that I was dining on nectar, a host of black men standing around me, naked and deliciously erect, offering me their erect penises, each dripping with sweet, earthy semen.

I awoke sucking Zachary's cock, my mouth tasting of the now familiar flavor of his sperm and my own juices. He was semi-erect and watching me as he sipped from a bottle of water. I bashfully rose up and said, "Hello."

Grinning, Zachary replied, "Hello yourself. Have a good nap?"

I nodded and said, "Oh yes! I feel splendid." The truth was I felt more relaxed than I had in a long time. My body ached in a way it always had after good sex with Daniel, but more so than ever before. He offered me his water and I drank from it, consciously trying to make my lips wrapping around the opening seem obscene as I watched him.

He shook his head and said, "I swear, Maddy. I wonder if you'll ever get enough."

I crawled up his body, handing him back his bottle as I kissed him on the lips, resting my naked body atop his, feeling his warm and strong body and loving it. "Lord, I hope not, Zachary!"

"Me too, girl, me too." He sighed and continued, "I suppose it's high time we discussed the business end of 'The Cameron Solution.'"

I sighed and said, "I suppose."

Following his lead, we both climbed off the bed, me walking a little bowlegged as I realized how sore my pussy was after being fucked so well. Zachary went to a closet and opening it up, pulled out a silk robe. "Put this on and we'll take a little stroll. I have somebody who wants to talk to you."

I looked at him curiously and maybe with a bit of concern because he winked at me and said, "It's nothing bad, Maddy. You might be a little surprised, but in the end, I think you'll be fine with the arrangement." I slipped on the silk bed robe which came only to just below my crotch and molded itself against my breasts, leaving little to the imagination. I ran my hand through the tangles of my head and glanced at a mirror. I looked like I'd just hopped out of bed after a night of intense lovemaking and might have went looking for my purse, but Zachary offered me his elbow and said, "You look lovely the way you are, Maddy."

We left our suite and I observed that there was a new man -- black of course, on station at the second floor desk. He smiled politely at me and Zachary and nodded and said, "Suite D...you timed it perfectly, I think."

Silently we moved down the room until we came to another door and opened it, entering another apartment much like the one we'd just been in. As the door closed behind us, I realized that there were already several occupants in the room and then I gasped as I processed what I was already seeing.

On a long sofa, a middle aged black man with just a hint of a paunch was having his erect penis sucked by a white woman who was lying on her side, one leg thrown up over the shoulder of a younger black man -- maybe Zachary's age or a little older who was slowly fucking her shaved cunt, his cock long and thick splaying wide apart her labia which were swollen and slick with arousal. When I gasped, the woman turned her gaze and tried to smile through a mouthful of black cock. My mother-in-law winked at me before returning her attention to the man she was orally pleasuring.

Zachary led me meekly to a seat opposite the carnal scene and pulled me close as we watched my husband's mother service and be served. Unashamedly, Clarice enthusiastically sucked that man's cock, lavishing it with care attention with her mouth and tongue. I gazed at her body with interest. My mother-in-law had taken care of herself and between her efforts and the best care money could buy, she looked nearly twenty years younger than her age of sixty-three.

The man fucking her turned and grinned. "I think Clarice likes being watched. Her pussy is gotten twice as hot and wet since y'all came in."

The older black man she was sucking on laughed and said, "Well, give it to her like she likes it, Hank. Fuck this white woman silly!"

Hank did just that, his pelvis shifting into high gear as he began to bang Clarice hard with his cock, their bodies slapping together wetly, allowing her pussy to make all sorts of lewd sucking noises as she tried to clasp his thrusting cock as he slipped in and out of her. My husband's mother made odd gobbling noises around the older man's black penis as she began to cum. Clarice looked at me with both confidence and bewildered delight as she began to quiver with pleasure, her leg draped over the young black man's shoulder kicking helplessly as she orgasmed.