The Cameron Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the wet slapping sounds of our bodies coming together, I could hear other sounds of pleasure and managed to turn my head to witness Clarice bouncing on Zachary's lap, his cock wedged tightly in her pussy. My mother-in-law was the very epitome of carnal ecstasy with her face slack-jawed with sexual joy, fingers clawing at her mouth while the other hand was busy pinching her own swollen nipples. She babbled nonsense, unable to form even basic words, so intense was her pleasure.

Samuel suddenly rolled his hips a different way and it was my turn to babble as his huge cock scraped along new pressure points in my pussy and threw more fuel on the fire of my gasoline. He chuckled and leaned in and nipped at my blood engorged nipples for a minute before his tongue ran up between my breasts, lapping up fuck sweat until he was kissing me. I could smell pussy...mine and Clarice's as well as the man smell that Samuel and Zachary were emitting...a musky scent mixed with their sweat that made me even more aroused.

Suddenly Samuel broke the kiss and looked around. "Hank, what're you doing, just sitting there at the bar?" he said in a teasing tone. "Get on over here. Didn't you think Madelyn here might like to suck your cock?"

"YESSSSS!" I moaned, astounded at the lust I could hear in my husky voice. "I want to suck that long, black snake!"

Then the young black man was standing over me, his cock hard and waving in the air. Hank took it in hand and brushed it over my face, painting precum and his and Clarice's leavings over my skin. I tilted my head back a little more and stuck out my tongue, quivering with delight when he allowed me to roll my tongue over his fleshy, swollen knob. I could taste sperm and to my amazement, my mother-in-law's cunt...another first for me.

My head was swimming with excitement and desire as I managed to gasp, "Let me suck you, please!"

Hank laughed and said in a mocking street tone, "I always aims to please my white bitches. Suck on this, you black cock slut!" He guided his long, black penis between my lips and I began to lick and suck for all I was worth. As Samuel fucked me steadily, never easing up and allowing my orgasm to wane, Hank patiently fucked my face with his cock, letting me get his penis slick and wet with my saliva after I had cleaned him of his earlier adventures with Clarice.

I felt his hands on my head and he tilted my head back slightly and then said, "Let's see how much black dick you can swallow!" and then he slowly began to thrust into my mouth. I gulped and choked as I felt the thick head of his cock push into my gullet, worming its way down my throat. Air whistled shrilly through my nostrils as I felt inch after inch of cock slip past my lips. I realized with some shock and a little fear that I'd never taken a man so deep into my throat and I wondered if he was going to ram all of that long cock down my windpipe.

"Damn, girl....suck my dick," Hank said in a pleased tone. "Samuel, I bet this white bitch has got ten inches of cock in her mouth!" Samuel chuckled, panting as he fucked me while I gulped and made gobbling noises, wondering if I was going to choke to death on a monster black cock.

Just as I didn't think I could last another second, Hank eased up, slowly withdrawing his cock between my still clamped tight lips until I was coughing and gasping for air. "Maddy," Hank purred. "Your mouth felt like teenage pussy, your throat squeezing itself around my dick. You get a gold star for sucking dick!"

After I took a few deep breaths of sweet air and rode out another intense wave of sweet pleasure from Samuel's never tiring cock, I looked up into Hank's eyes and wheezed, "More, baby...I want more of your black cock!"

He laughed and we repeated my deep-throating effort, me determined to get even more of him inside me even as I nearly convulsed, my body filled so deeply by both cocks...the pleasure and intensity so incredible as my pussy tried to tighten around Samuel's erection and I gagged while Hank shoved nearly eleven inches of hard, black penis into my mouth.

I rode the wave of ecstasy, reveling in becoming for the moment the complete white whore for the two black men, submitting to their cocks' abuse of my body, constantly in a state of incredible orgasm that was more intense than I could ever have imagined.

My state of carnal heaven was pierced only by the sudden shrieks of my mother-in-law as I watched her thrashing about, impaled on her son's cock as Zachary began to cum, ejaculating yet another huge load into his white mother's pussy. Her eyes were glazed with utter and complete ecstasy as the young black man filled her with his seed. Their mutual orgasms spurred Samuel on and he began to fuck me harder, his face growing intense as he approached his own climax.

Then Hank began humping my face quickly and brutally, suddenly withdrawing his cock from my mouth and then in an explosion of hot semen, showering my face with his thick, sweet jism. "Oh yes," groaned Samuel as he hammered his cock home, sinking as deep as his son had gone inside my womb and filling me with more sperm, making me feel as if I engorged with black men's semen.

My pleasure escalated and became something else...something so intense and beautiful I wasn't sure my body could contain it. I began to sob with joy as again orgasmic delight overwhelmed me and consumed me until everything faded except the ecstasy that enveloped me...so wonderful and heavenly, I could only surrender myself to it and drown happily in its embrace.

#

I awoke feeling tired and wonderful and rejuvenated. Even before my eyes opened, I could feel a warm, soft body snuggled up against me. The body moved, wiggling to get even closer and I felt thick, rubbery nubs scrape against my breast even as I became aware of a pillow of soft flesh against me. I opened my eyes to see my mother-in-law's dark, gray streaked hair on my shoulder, one arm thrown across my waist and one shapely leg draped over my thigh. Her bald cunt, still wet and no doubt leaking Zachary's semen felt warm and delicious against my hip.

I shifted slightly and Clarice lifted her head, eyes sleepy but pleased. "Hi, Maddy," she said softly.

"Hi, Clarice," I murmured back. I looked around. The room appeared to be identical to the bedroom where Zachary had fucked me so magnificently earlier. "How'd we get here?"

"I think Samuel and our son carried us into here to rest. I could barely move after having Zachary and you...well, darling daughter, you were out like a light. I have never seen someone cum as hard as you did with Samuel."

Memories of my last conscious moments flashed through my head. I shivered with delight at the merest hint of being fucked so well. I brought a hand to my face and felt the stickiness there. I held my hand out to see the remains of Hank's semen, but Clarice seized my hand and boldly licked my fingers clean. She rose up, her arms on either side of me and her breasts rubbing against mine as she said, "Please, dear Maddy, allow me."

Still weak from being fucked so well, I couldn't even protest as I lay there stunned as my mother-in-law began licking my face clean of the young black man's sperm smeared on my face. Her actions were surprise enough, but I was astonished at how much I enjoyed the touch of her tongue and the feel of her soft body against mine.

Clarice brought her mouth to mine and I instinctively opened my lips to receive her sperm laden tongue and our tongues danced and shared the cool remains of Hank's long and lovely cock. Hands began to wander about, stroking each other's bodies, caressing and hefting breasts until we finally broke the kiss, a streamer of spit and cum suspended between our lips until my mother-in-law snapped and ate it up, licking her lips and looking down at me obviously pleased with herself.

"You know," she began. "'The Cameron Solution' is also a wonderful place for you and me to become closer." She kissed me again even as I felt her hand slip down between my thighs, fingers finding my still open labia and sliding inside me to stir the semen of Samuel and Zachary deposited inside. "I would very much enjoy getting to know my daughter-in-law on such a more intimate level."

She removed her hand from my well fucked cunt and brought it up to her mouth to lick my juices off while I could only whisper, "I'd love that."

Clarice kissed me again, long and slow, sharing her mouthful of semen and pussy cream with me before finally rising off me and glancing wryly at a clock on the wall. "Alas, I have an appointment this evening I cannot get out of."

Teasingly, she slipped from my grasp, me holding out my arms to her, anxious to see what new depredations I could discover. "Clarice...Mother Cameron," I began, aching for her continued embrace.

She shook her head and sighed. "Family duty calls, darling." She stuck her tongue out at me and said, "However, I am sure I can clear my entire schedule for tomorrow." In her best sugary Georgia peach accent, she said, "I propose that you and I spend the entire day tomorrow being pleasured by our lovely black men and exploring the love that dare not speak it's name."

I giggled and replied as I climbed out of bed after her, "I don't care what it's called so long as I get to try and eat your pussy for the first time!'

Clarice came into my arms and before we kissed, said, "It's a date, daughter in law." After our tongues dueled while we caressed each other for a long, delicious minute, my mother-in-law licked her lips and then whispered, "I can't wait to get you into a sixty-nine, Maddy and eat several loads of my black son's sperm out of your pussy!"

With her words echoing in my ears, I pulled myself together to go home, astounded to see that I'd fucked and slept the day away. Clarice assured me that Daniel would not be terribly shocked to learn I had finally visited 'The Cameron Solution,' as it was, "As much a part of our family as anything else. It is tradition and our family adores tradition."

Before we left, Zachary came to us with two DVD discs. "It's a bit rough...not a lot of time for polishing it, but I think it will serve." He kissed me after saying, "The camera really loves you, Maddy...especially when you've got a big black cock inside you."

"I suspect Daniel might enjoy seeing your first time with a black man, dear," Clarice said, tucking her copy away in her purse. "Lord knows that David could barely keep his hands off me or his dick out of me for weeks after I started cuckolding him." She grinned as she prepared to exit the business and added, "Not that I could hardly feel him after Samuel's wonderful pole in me had taught me what a real man feels like."

I watched her leave with Zachary's arm around my shoulders. He finally turned me to face him and said, "I'll be waiting for you tomorrow, Maddy."

"Me too!" I gushed, feeling like a silly school girl in the thrall of her first serious crush. "I love how you make me feel -- how you feel inside me."

Zachary grinned and replied, "I like how I feel inside you too, white girl. My cock loves your pussy." He leaned in and whispered, "Now, whatever you use for contraception, you just toss it away. I want my black son in your belly as soon as possible!"

His hand rubbed my belly for emphasis while I replied, amazed at the truth in my reply, "I want that too, Zachary. I want your baby inside me right now!" I kissed him, standing on tiptoe as he leaned down, our tongues eager and playful and as sore as I felt, I wanted to let him take me right there on the lobby floor and make me pregnant.

Finally, the kiss ended and Zachary licked his lips as he grinned down at me and said, "Damn, Maddy. We're going to have fun getting it done!" He spun me around and slapped me playfully on the ass to send me out the door. I walked back to my car, not caring if I drew stares as I walked exactly like a woman should when she's been very well fucked.

As I drove home, I marveled at how my life had changed since Clarice had given me that simple card. It was hard to believe it had been only a little over twenty-four hours. Once in a while, I would glance in the mirror and I knew that on the surface, nothing had changed...I looked just as I had when I'd left the house this morning, except for perhaps the fire in my eyes that betrayed the passion coursing through my veins.

But despite surface appearances, I knew that I was from head to toe a new woman -- one now completely devoted to my new passion. My husband's puny white cock would no longer suffice, even if he did show me more attention. For the rest of my life I would be devoted to black cock...to the lovely men who possessed those magical tools between their legs and the pleasure that they offered. I would dedicate myself to being a black cock slut until the day I died.

I had awoken up this morning, despairing of the loveless life that I had, but now I couldn't be happier. As I steered my car toward home with one hand, my free hand was between my legs, delving into my well fucked cunt, swirling around the semen of two wonderful black men who had offered me the solution to all my woes...'The Cameron Solution.' As I drove home, my thoughts on Zachary and Samuel and all the lovely black cocks I had yet to experience, I realized I had never been happier.

The End