The Camp Ch. 02

Story Info
The young couple go in search of revenge, but...
7.9k words
4.33
46.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dear friend and soulsister Villanova knew how she wanted to continue this story but she didn't have time, so she asked me to help...this is what we came up with. It goes into some pretty strange territory! Hope you like it...

Kathryn and I spent the next day with each other, looking after each other, summoning up the strength to confront the American couple and accuse them to their faces. We talked some more about what had happened to us. We were both feeling pretty shattered, not only by the fact that we'd each been subjected to homosexual rape but that our rapists had managed to make us consent to it, even make us aroused during the act. That was what was so profoundly humiliating. Kathryn and I kissed and cuddled each other, and we even took off our clothes and went to bed and made tender, affectionate love to each other, as if reaffirming that we belonged to each other and not to the nightmare couple in the next tent. It felt so good to be in contact with my girlfriend's small, naked, feminine body. We rolled over each other, exploring all the nooks and crannies of each other's body with our fingers and tongues and noses, touching and sniffing and tasting each other. Then we just lay, holding each other. We both felt very emotional and Kathryn sobbed a little. I shed some tears too.

When darkness came we went out to eat, and we had a couple of glasses of wine each, to give us courage and calm our nerves. Then, hand in hand, we walked back to the campsite.

Their enormous tent was shut, but there was a light on inside. We decided to wait until our other neighbours had gone to bed. We sat in our own tent, quiet, sipping a little more wine.

At last it was one a.m., and the other lights around us had mostly gone off. There was still noise and music from the bars and clubs down at the other end of the beach, but where we were it was quiet.

Kathryn and I got up and stepped out into the warm night air. There weren't many other tents in this corner of the site; ours and the American couple's were pretty much the only ones for twenty or thirty yards. We held hands and walked over to their tent.

The light was still on inside. We could hear voices talking and the occasional muffled laugh.

It was an intrusion, but we had the right to do it. I reached up, unzipped the opening of their tent and we stepped inside.

We had planned to come out straight and say it, but neither Kathryn nor I spoke, because our attackers weren't alone. There were three strapping, black-haired, brown-skinned men reclining on the floor with them. All of them, and Panty Boy as well, were wearing tight shorts and no shirts. The Pole Vaulter was in her usual ultra-brief bikini. The Americans were drinking wine, the other men had what looked like glasses of fruit juice, and they were all evidently having a convivial evening. Five faces turned and stared at us.

It was over. We couldn't confront them about this with other people around. I felt myself blush and Kathryn squeezed my hand reflexively.

"Yes?" said Panty Boy curtly.

"Nothing," said Kathryn and tugged my arm.

"We wanted a word with you," I mumbled, "but it can wait."

"What about?" he said, and glanced at the others.

"Nothing," I said.

"You can't just walk in here," said the woman, standing up – God, she was tall – and walking over to us.

"Sorry," I said, "didn't mean to intrude. We'll go."

"Tell us what you wanted to talk about," said Panty Boy, with the hint of a mocking smile. I felt my face flushing deeper.

"Doesn't matter," I said. Kathryn's palm felt sweaty and she was backing towards the exit, tugging me with her.

"This is them?" said one of the guys on the floor. He had a foreign accent I couldn't place.

I noticed that the three guys on the floor were all staring at us with something more than just polite interest.

My mouth went dry.

"Yeah, this is them," said Panty Boy.

Oh Jesus. They all knew.

The woman nimbly stepped around us and stood between us and the exit. Kathryn stared up at her, her face dark, ashamed but also angry.

"Can we go, please?" she said in a voice with only the faintest shake in it. The woman reached behind her and zipped the exit shut, looking down into Kathryn's face and smiling at her.

"Good taste," murmured one of the foreign men. He had a neat black beard, the only one who did. "They are – what is the word - cute."

"But they have no manners at all," said Panty Boy, rising to his feet. The three other men stood up, too; the bearded one, another one who was shorter and more weaselly-looking, and an older one with a moustache and a slight paunch.

"Let us go," said Kathryn, holding my hand tight, "or I'll scream this fucking place down!" Her voice was rising.

"Janine," said Panty Boy impatiently, "keep her quiet."

The tall woman grabbed Kathryn by her upper arms and pulled her away from me. She did it so quickly that my girlfriend's hand slipped out of mine. I lunged for her but the bearded man was over to me in an instant and had grabbed me around the waist. Janine, the woman, wrapped her arm around Kathryn's mouth and clutched her to her with her other arm. Kathryn and I caught each other's eyes – I saw a look of pure terror, and I knew she could see the same thing in mine.

Oh God, it was worse than we had dreamed. We had imagined ourselves confronting the two of them and either calling the police, or exacting some kind of tit-for-tat punishment ourselves. We never dreamed that we would be outnumbered and overpowered.

Kathryn was struggling in the grip of the tall woman, Janine, who didn't seem to find it difficult to hold her. As I watched, she reached down inside the front of my girfriend's jeans and squeezed. Kathryn's eyes bulged and she made a muffled squeal.

"Don't hurt her!" I begged. Janine glanced at me.

"Why not?" said Panty Boy, coming over to us. The bearded guy was driving his hips into mine from behind me, and I couldn't help noticing that he had a huge hard-on.

"She has as few manners as you do," Panty Boy went on casually. "What would you do to stop us from hurting her?"

I was desperate. I couldn't bear for anything to happen to Kathryn. I wanted her, at least, to get out of this unscathed.

"I don't care what you do to me," I said in a shaky voice, "as long as you don't do anything to her."

Kathryn shook her head desperately, Janine's strong arm still clamped around her mouth, and she made muffled "MMMMM!" noises of protest.

The bearded guy was gyrating his hips slowly into my ass. He reached down and closed his hand over my crotch, and to my shame my cock swelled under his touch, inside my cargo pants and shorts. His other arm was held strongly but not suffocatingly around my throat, pulling me into the warmth of his body.

"Hear that?" said Panty Boy. "He says he doesn't care what we do to him. That's not the way he was talking yesterday." The men, and Janine, laughed softly. Panty Boy looked at Kathryn.

"Yesterday afternoon, your boyfriend here was begging for me to fuck him. Couldn't wait for me to put my cock up his sweet little asshole. He practically jumped me in the showers, ya know."

"That's a lie," I said, tears springing to my eyes. Kathyrn was staring at us, the tears already trickling down her face.

"You calling me a liar?" said Panty Boy angrily. He stepped over to me and slapped my face incredibly hard. I saw stars, and Kathryn made another muffled howl of protest. Before my vision had cleared, he had grabbed my t-shirt and ripped it in half, exposing my chest, then he yanked open my pants at the front, tearing the zip, and finally tore the waistband of my boxers and ripped them open too. My pants and boxers sank around my knees. I was naked at the front, my cock and balls hanging in the warm air. I moaned and bit my lip.

"Your girlfriend couldn't get enough of me," purred Janine, and Kathryn tried to struggle but the bigger woman squeezed her and she made a stifled whimper. "I had her every way. Mouth, pussy and asshole. You sure you're not going out with a boy? Seems to me she loved having my cock up her ass."

The shorter, weaselly guy had come over to where I was still standing in the grip of the bearded man, and he lifted my feet off the floor and took off my runners. He pulled my ruined pants and boxers off my legs and flung them in a corner. Then he pulled the remains of my t-shirt off my shoulders, finally stripping me completely naked. I could feel myself going crimson, ashamed that Kathryn was watching her man being so humiliated.

"Hmm," said the weaselly guy, kneeling before me and grinning up at me slyly, "you have such a beautiful cock." He put out his tongue and licked the tip of my cock, sending rushes of sensation through my body.

"No, please," I begged.

"Oh, but you must let me," he said, grinning up at me. "It is the least I can do for a boy in your position." The other men snickered, and he closed his lips around my cock and started to pull on it.

I trembled all over, my slim naked body in the grip of a stronger man while another man was sucking on my erect penis, and I moaned. It was bad enough that they were doing this to me, but to be doing it to me while forcing my girlfriend to watch was the ultimate indignity. I closed my eyes and moaned again, aroused but mortally ashamed.

The moustachioed guy walked around behind the bearded guy, and I heard them kissing. Then, to my horror, I felt a pair of hands reaching around behind my back, opening the bearded guy's shorts, and sliding them down over his hips. He was naked underneath them, and now his cock was free for him to grind it into the cleft between my buttocks, which he did, gyrating his hips like a dancer's, forcing me to feel how close he was, his tall muscular nude body pressed into my back and arse and legs, his arms encircling my slim form. He nuzzled the back of my neck and groaned. I felt another hand pushing an oozing fistful of grease between my naked arse cheeks, and now there was no more doubt about what they wanted to do to me. "OH! Please! No!" I gasped. The bearded guy's meaty shaft spread and smeared the thick grease deep into the crack of my bottom.

I opened my eyes. Janine was still clutching Kathryn, but she was watching me with narrowed eyes and parted lips. Panty Boy was watching me too, openly rubbing his crotch and breathing through his mouth. He took off his shorts; beneath them, he was wearing only a thong that barely contained his cock and balls. Kathryn was watching me and weeping at the same time, horrified at what they were doing to me and furious that she could do nothing about it.

My cock was responsing all too well to being inside the smaller guy's mouth. I was once again appalled at how enthusiastically my body responded to stimuli that came from men. I never looked at men in the street, and I didn't fantasise about them. And yet men could make my body behave in ways that betrayed how broad my sexuality might be. These men were foreigners, from some Middle Eastern country by their look and accent – I didn't believe in all that mystery of the Orient shit, but they certainly knew how to sexually humiliate a young man, for they were doing it to me.

I told myself that at least they weren't harming Kathryn. I squirmed, naked in the grip of the bearded man, and I gasped as I felt the smaller guy teasing my balls with his tongue.

Then another pair of strong hands grabbed my arms from behind, and the bearded guy let go of my throat and reached down behind my ass, grasping his prick and pushing the thick helmet deep between my arse cheeks.

"Oh, please, no!" I moaned. "Please don't fuck my ass! Please!" I turned my head and tried to look over my shoulder at him. "Please!" I begged, "not in front of her! Not here!" I didn't want these men to fuck me in front of my girlfriend, to reduce me to a whimpering ass slut before the eyes of the girl I loved. But the older, moustachioed man was dry-humping the bearded guy from behind, and the bearded guy evidently needed release. "Please!" I gasped, "Please don't bugger me!" But I was thoroughly greased up, and there was nothing I could do to stop him from relentlessly pushing the tip of his long, narrow cock into the puckered little hole of my anus. The stretching of my ass made me shut my eyes and whimper with agony, but then I felt the bulb of his cock slip past the opening, and it was too late, he was inside me, and I made a soundless moan.

"Oh Christ! Eeeuunhhh..." I gasped when I had got my breath back, feeling his length slither up inside my arse, and then it was done, and he was slowly pumping his cock in and out of my arse and groaning into the back of my neck. I wept with humiliation. My eyes were still shut but I knew Kathryn was watching me being bum-fucked, and it was quite different from me merely telling her that it had happened; now she was a helpless witness to the act. We had both been overpowered, but they had let her keep her clothes on while I was stripped naked, and now I was being buggered in front of her by a stranger.

He was an expert, pumping my ass like I was a cheap whore, while his friend went on sucking on my cock, keeping me aroused, as if the pressure of a cock in my rectum wasn't making me hard enough as it was.

Then I heard Kathryn whimper "Oh, no, God! No! Please!"

I opened my eyes.

Janine was still holding her tight, but she'd got her arm around Kathryn's throat now, her other arm around her waist. Panty Boy was standing in front of Kathryn, and he'd raised her t-shirt over her breasts and pulled down the cups of her bra. He was stroking Kathryn's exposed nipples, and Kathryn was squirming, trying to stop him.

This wasn't the deal. I had let them fuck me on the grounds that they wouldn't touch Kathryn. I began to writhe in their grip, trying to struggle, trying to stop them from doing what they were doing to me, but the small guy was holding my hips tight, and the bearded guy had his arms around my waist and chest, while his stiff cock was still forcing itself in and out of my arse, splitting me like a ripe peach.

"No!" I cried. "Not her! Please! OOOH!" I squealed suddenly, as the bearded guy shoved his cock into me with such force that a shockwave of feeling exploded through my body.

Oh Jesus. They were going to do both of us.

"Please.." Kathryn whimpered, "no...no...please, don't..." Panty Boy looked at me, leered, then he reached down and tore open Kathryn's jeans, yanking them down over her hips. Her slight belly was pushing over the waistband of her red panties. Her t-shirt had been pushed up to around her throat. She wept and begged them to stop. He opened her bra at the front fastening and exposed her tanned round breasts completely. Then he snapped the straps and threw the ruined bra aside. Kathryn gulped and sobbed.

Janine glanced at Panty Boy and he nodded. He came around behind Kathryn, and in one swift movement Janine delivered Kathryn's squirming, half-nude body into his arms, and stepped away from both of them. He grabbed Kathryn around the waist and she flailed her arms desperately for a moment, then Janine got a hold of Kathryn's t-shirt and pulled it up over her head, trapping her arms with the t-shirt covering her face. Janine knelt down and methodically took off Kathryn's sandals, then her bunched-up jeans. Then Panty Boy grabbed Kathryn by the crotch and pulled her soft round hips back into his own crotch, whispering something into her ear as he did so.

The thicket bearded guy was still slowly and steadily fucking my arse, his harsh breathing in my left ear, his lips kissing the back of my neck. I wanted not to be aroused, I felt that my cock wanted to soften, but his friend the cock-sucker was too good, his tongue wrapped itself around me and flicked my balls and his hands caressed my bottom and every time my cock flagged he knew how to make me hard again. And all the time there was the steady, relentless, terrible pressure of the bearded guy's penis up my arse, reminding me of how much of a helpless slut I was. "Oh...unnh...unnhhh...oh, please...no, please..." I whimpered, begging them them to stop doing what they were doing to me, but it was no good. His cock made thick schlupping sounds as it pumped in and out of my heavily greased arse.

Janine stood up and took off her bikini top, then slipped out of her bikini bottoms and walked naked into a corner. Panty Boy's hands were all over Kathryn's petite body, touching and feeling her, and she was squirming, her arms up over her head, her head covered by the pulled-up t-shirt. I felt abject and miserable that I had failed to stop this from happening to her, that I couldn't even protect my own girlfriend. But I noticed that the one place he didn't go near was between her legs; they were allowing her to keep her panties on. Maybe, after all, she would not be raped.

When Janine came back into my field of view she was wearing a black harness around her narrow, muscular hips, from the front of which dangled a monstrous black strap-on. She went around behind Panty Boy and turned him, so that I was looking at him and Kathryn side-on, then she quickly pulled his thong down, stripping his hairless body naked. He groaned and shut his eyes, stroking Kathryn's nipples with one meaty hand and massaging her soft belly with the other. She struggled and made high whimpering sounds. Her face was pressed against the fabric of the t-shirt and she was turning her face blindly from side to side.

Then, all of a sudden, I was being bent over, and the smaller guy's lips slid off my cock. I moaned as, his cock still firmly driven up my ass to the hilt, the bearded guy forced me down onto my hands and knees on the tent floor. Then the smaller guy lay down on his back and slid beneath me, reaching up and taking my cock in his mouth once more, and the bearded guy began to hump me again with fast, rough strokes so that I squealed with lust. I shut my eyes and opened them again, and my head was grabbed by strong hands and turned to one side.

Panty Boy was clutching Kathryn to him and feeling her nipples, his lips kissing her neck and bare shoulders, and his wife was standing behind him, greasing her strap-on dildo. Then, he leaned forward a little and stood with his legs bent and wide apart, pushing his bare ass towards Janine, and he gathered Kathryn's squirming body up into his. Janine took his hips in her hands and slowly began to ease the dildo up between her husband's bare buttocks. He groaned with pleasure. My body quivered as the bearded guy slowly and deeply fucked my arse and I shut my eyes and had to grimace with the awful sensation of having his cock filling me from behind. Then I opened my eyes again and focused on the others.

Janine had worked the dildo deep into her husband's arsehole. He was groaning and gasping and his hands were all over my girlfriend.

"Do you like that, Carl?" she murmured.

"Oh, Janine," he gasped, "fuck my ass, honey...ohh yeah..."

Kathryn made a muffled squeal and struggled madly as if to get away, but then the man, Carl, suddenly reached down and grabbed the skimpy red fabric of Kathryn's panties and tore it, pulling it away from her pubis and ripping the waistband. She yelped and cried out. He flung the scrap of cloth on the floor. Now Kathryn's whole body was naked from the neck down, and she hung her head, and tears darkened the sweat-stained fabric of the t-shirt covering her face.

"Oh God, no," I moaned, terrified that they were going to violate her sweet body after all, that I truly hadn't managed to save her. And sure enough, Carl was reaching down between Kathryn's squirming, naked thighs and slipping his hand into her crotch. She kicked her legs frantically and arched her small body away from him, but he pulled her back in, enveloping her in his hairy arms.