The Camp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali slapped Kathryn's face, and she gasped, stunned. He nodded at the smaller guy, who hauled me to my feet and dragged me, stumbling, over the tent pole as well. Quickly and efficiently, they tied our wrists and raised our arms over our heads, hooking the restraints over prongs on the pole, so that my girlfriend and I were standing, almost dangling, naked and face to face, the pole between us. Kathryn stared at me in terror. What were they going to do to us?

They started to lash us to the tent pole, windings of strong rope wrapping around our naked bodies, digging into our flesh but not too deeply, not enough to cut off our circulation. The pole was pressed between us and Kathryn's soft breasts and belly and thighs were pressed against my naked front. They looped the rope under our bare crotches so that we could sit on it and let it take our weight. Our knees were buckling with tiredness and although we were terrified, we allowed the ropes to hold us up.

The smaller guy broke some sort of capsules under our noses and I smelled a stink of unwashed running shoes – then a kind of warmth flooded through me and I felt dizzy and sleepy. I focused on Kathryn, whose eyes rolled back in her head briefly before looking into mine. She was weeping silently. Our faces came together and we kissed, desperately, wanting to feel each other.

Then she moaned thickly and went 'AHHH!' and I pulled my head back, trying to see what had happened – she was grimacing and her small body was twisting in the rope, and then I felt it myself, the anal plug being screwed up into my well-lubed arse and secured there with strong tape over my buttocks, and I squealed. The last thing I saw was my beautiful naked girl hanging so close to me, her face twisted with humiliation and the fullness of the plug up her ass – then a loose burlap sack was dumped over her head, blinding her.

Then one descended over my eyes, and I saw nothing else.

There was a pause, with nothing but the sting of the ropes and the ache of the plug up my arse, and the stinging humiliation of having been strung up to a tent pole, naked, with my girlfriend likewise helpless and nude, and not having been strong enough to save her or stop this from happening...then I heard loud rustling and felt the night wind on my bare skin...then there were receding footsteps, a car door slamming, an engine starting up and a vehicle driving away...

Exhaustion, mixed with whatever drug they had given us, finally took us.

And that is how Kathryn and I were found the following morning by the other campers – she and I both naked and hogtied, with cltoh bags over our heads, lashed upright to a thick tentpole, with anal plugs shoved into our bums and taped there, dangling for all to see, conscious and helpless and deeply humiliated. That's how we were when the first campers took the photos of us that later appeared on the internet. That's how we were when the police arrived to cut us down and question us and charge us with public indecency. That's how we attracted all the attention...

I don't expect you to believe this story of how it came about. Not even Carl and Janine can confirm the end of it. I don't know where they are now. I wonder if they were ever seen again.

I hope not.