The Camp Out

Story Info
Bailey and Chet have one more night together.
1k words
3.65
39.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,437 Followers

The moans and whimpers from the blue nylon tent were quiet enough that Chet didn't think to knock before entering. He was sharing the tent with his best friend James and needed to talk to him. He was furious, frustrated, and dealing with a raging hard on.

"Oh. Fuck. Sorry". Chet unzipped the tent and was met with a scene similar to that of a porn video. James was lying on his back while a pretty redhead sucked on his cock. Her legs were spread wide and had Chet been paying attention he would have noticed how wet she was. James looked up.

"Hey man. Want to join in? This is Sally. She's in college." James sat up and ran his hands through Sally's hair.

"No. Bailey's being all hormonal and bitchy. She fucking drives me crazy. I'm going to sleep here tonight."

James and Chet, along with the senior graduating class, were at the Rideau Camp grounds for one last party before summer. The prom had been a few nights ago and, just a few hours ago, they had all made the ceremonial walk across the scuffed up stage to get their diplomas from the old decrepit principal. For the first time in their four years, everyone was there, no matter what group you belonged to.

Chet had assumed that he would sleep in his girlfriend's tent, but his plan was not going well.

"No fucking way. Go sleep next to her. You can hate her all you want. Unless you're joining in, get out." James was encouraging Sally to continue sucking his cock, but she had stopped to listen to the conversation between the two football players. He was also getting soft since he didn't like any guys looking at his cock.

"Fine." Chet grabbed his pillow and sleeping bag and barged out of the tent. He had been moody all day, partly because the prestigious football award had gone to James, not him. He knew that their friendship was slowly falling apart and this was the last straw. He stormed over and hit the door of Bailey's tent.

"I'm coming in." Chet unzipped the tent and entered. Bailey was already in her sleeping bag reading a book.

"I'm not talking to you."

"I don't care. James won't let me sleep in his tent so I'm sleeping here." Chet removed his shirt and shorts and then got into his sleeping bag. He turned to face Bailey. "Can we make out at least? No sex. I promise."

Bailey turned to face him. She was smiling. She had hated her relationship with Chet ever since she had given him her anal virginity. After that first time in his truck, he wanted to fuck her ass all the time. She felt like she was being used, but unfortunately she did love kissing him and making out with him.

"Yeah. I'm just stressed about a lot of things." Bailey unzipped her sleeping bag and opened it up. Chet quickly got out of his sleeping bag and slid into hers. Bailey lay on top of him and kissed him hard. She slid her tongue into his mouth and started rocking back and forth.

"I know. Fuck you feel good. I want to be inside you so badly." Chet couldn't control himself. She had teased him all afternoon and then had screamed at him. Now she was back to being flirty and teasing him more. He ran his hands over her butt and felt her bare skin. She wasn't wearing panties. He ran his finger gently over her ass and then pushed one finger inside her pussy. He knew that he had been demanding when it came to anal and figured that the safest thing to do if he wanted sex was to fuck her dripping pussy.

"Chet. No." Bailey was wiggling against his cock. She was wearing a long nightshirt without panties. He was only wearing cotton boxers. She tried to squirm away, but he held her tightly.

"No fucking way am I stopping. I want you so badly." Chet pulled down his boxers and guided his cock into her dripping pussy.

"Chet. Damn it I don't want to fuck you." Bailey was trying to sound sincere, but it wasn't working. She was dripping wet and he knew it. He was inside her and as she squirmed, she just pushed him deeper into her.

"Oh shut up and let me fuck you. You're dripping wet and such a fucking tease. You deserve this. You flirted with me all afternoon in that slutty red string bikini." Chet was angry. He grabbed her hips and bounced her on his cock. He loved the feel of bottoming out in her pussy. He loved the sound she made every time he hit the back of her pussy.

"You bastard. After tonight, it's over. I'm going across the state for school. I fucking hate you." Bailey was whispering those words and moaning at the same time. She did indeed hate him, but at the same time was totally in love with his cock.

"Bitch." Chet flipped her onto her hands and knees and sank back into her pussy. He didn't care whether she came or not, but when her orgasm rippled through her body he just thrusted faster. He was getting all his anger out on her pussy. He hated that he only cared about her for sex. He hated that she had power over him to make him hard. He despised how aroused he got around her.

"I'm going to cum inside you Bailey whether you like it or not." Chet pushed against her hard and gasped. He felt his cock expand and his hot white cum rush into her pussy. He felt her walls coated in his hot liquid and he pushed into her harder, loving the feel of his balls against her throbbing clit. He leaned over her, trying to catch his breath. His body was covered in sweat. He felt much better now. He had gotten his release and was no longer angry.

"You fucking idiot. You didn't wear a condom." Bailey pushed herself away from him and sat up. She was breathing hard; trying to calm down from the orgasm she had had at the same time as him. "Get out of my tent."

Chet looked at Bailey and picked up his things. He had pushed her too far. He knew that. He stomped out of the tent, trying to figure out where he would sleep tonight.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,437 Followers