The Camping Trip

Story Info
Mike & Emma in the great outdoors.
2.1k words
3.8
32k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer sun was high, taking the chill out of the morning. Mike knew it was going to be another hot day as he turned the SUV down the lake road. It was a holiday weekend, three days off from work, and he and his new wife, Emma, had decided to go on a nice camping trip, to get out of the house. He loved his wife very much, and knew she loved him in return. This would be their first weekend together since their honeymoon, and he was so looking forward to it.

He looked over and smiled at Emma, who smiled back. Her beauty always managed to take his breath away, causing his heart to thump in his chest. She had long brown hair, deep brown eyes, and a smile that Mike just couldn't help but fall in love with.

"Emma!" he said, trying to concentrate on his driving, as she reached over and made little circles on his leg with her finger. "You know it drives me crazy when you do that."

"Yes, I know," she replied with a purr as she began to unbuckle his belt and pants. "But you look sooo tense, sweetie."

"What are you doing?" Mike asked, trying to get her hands away.

"Trying to help you relax, love," she replied pulling his swelling, throbbing penis free of his shorts.

Mike felt his cheeks and ears flush as he tried to focus on his driving, Emma's soft lips taking his throbbing member into her warm, wet mouth. Her head slowly started to bob up and down, one hand holding his shaft as the other cupped and massaged his heavy balls. He tried to shift in his seat in order to give her better access, but still trying to watch the road.

He felt her soft, wet tongue licking the underside of his hard, throbbing shaft. She ran her tongue up from his balls to the tip of his sensitive, mushroom shaped head, licking the glistening pre-cum away from there. A soft moan escaped his lips as she sucked hard on the head of his penis, her soft tongue swirling around it. She echoed his moan as she slid down his shaft, taking it deep into her throat. He moved one hand down and stroked her silky hair as his breathing became hard and ragged, his hips moving slowly, trying to push his throbbing penis deeper into her warm, wet mouth.

"Emmaaaa..." he moaned, fighting to keep control of his driving. He felt his balls tighten and his penis swell as his hot seed erupted forth into her waiting mouth. She swallowed every drop, licking his shaft clean as he pulled the SUV into the campsite. She leaned up, kissing him deeply after he shut the car off, letting him taste his sperm on her lips and tongue as he embraced her, kissing her back.

They broke their kiss, and she giggled as she got out of the car. He fixed his pants, and got out as well, helping her unload the camping gear from the SUV. As they set up camp, Mike could not keep his eyes off her. Emma was wearing a tight pair of shorts, a nice t-shirt that helped to show off her ample breasts, hiking shoes, and a pair of white ankle socks. Every time she moved, he could see the outline of her panties, and could feel his penis throb and swell a bit.

After they got the tent up and the supplies safely put away, he pulled her to him, kissing her passionately, their tongues caressing one another. He could feel her heart beating next to his as her held her.

"Let's go for a hike, baby," he suggested after breaking their kiss, a small smile touching his lips as he gazed deeply into her warm eyes. "Let's enjoy the outdoors and the fresh air. We'll be back by dark. What do you say?"

"I'd love to, Mike," she replied, reflecting his smile.

They started walking, hand in hand, down a small path that lead into a nearby wooded area. The sun was high in the west, a cool breeze blowing through the trees that provided them with shade. On the hike, they saw many birds and animals, and he smiled every time her looked at her, seeing how much she was enjoying herself.

After they had been hiking for a short time, they came to a nice quiet stream. The water was clear enough that they could see the bottom, and looked very inviting. They decided to rest for a few minutes, sitting on a fallen log.

"Are you hot, baby?" Mike asked, seeing her wipe some sweat from her brow.

"It is a little warm," Emma answered, smiling back at him. "Sure would be nice to go for a swim."

"Emma, are you asking if I want to go skinny dipping?" he said smiling at her as he felt his penis throb again.

"Maybe..." she said coyly, squeezing his hand.

"Okay. Let's do it," he replied, letting go of her hand and pulling off his shirt.

She smiled and began to undress as well. Soon, they were both naked and running for the cool water, their clothes lying in a pile on the bank of the stream. They played for a few minutes, splashing water at each other, and chasing one another around in the water. After a few minutes, they settled down and embraced each other, kissing passionately as the cool water flowed around them. He felt her legs wrap around his waist, her body nearly weightless due to the chest high water. He could feel his throbbing member swell and grow as he carried her to a nearby stone, despite the chill of the water.

The stone was submerged, and slanted downward slightly on one side. He laid her down on the stone, making sure her head was at the high end and out of the water. Her body was under the water from her heaving breasts down, and he smiled at her as he guided his hard penis to her wet opening. Her nipples began to grow and swell, partly form the cold water, but also from the excitement of their lovemaking.

Mike started to move his hips, slowly at first, settling into a sensual rhythm as his penis slid in and out of her. He felt her arms wrap around his neck as he leaned down to kiss her, her hard nipples rubbing against his smaller ones. He could feel the muscles of her pussy clench around his manhood as they made love in the cool water.

Their breathing became hard and ragged as his pace quickened, his penis going deeper with each thrust as his passion for her grew and overcame him. He heard Emma moan and gasp, raising her hips to meet his thrusts, driving him deeper into her. His penis swelled and throbbed, his balls tightened as he groaned, his eyes closing.

Emma's body began to shake and tremble beneath him, her pussy gripping around his hard penis as her orgasm overtook her, causing her to gasp and cry out, her fingernails digging into his back. His orgasm followed right behind as he thrust his hips forward one last time, his semen erupting deep inside of her, filling her womb with his seed.

They held each other close, riding out each other's orgasms, their lips tight against each other as their tongues duelled. They broke their kiss, looking deep into one another's eyes. Mike fell next to her in the cool water, holding her close as they basked in the afterglow of their orgasms.

Their hands continued to caress and explore their bodies as they softly kissed each other. Emma smiled, looking into his eyes as his hand moved down to her bottom, giving it a small squeeze. He smiled back, running a finger over her tight hole, circling it before gently pressing against it, his finger slipping inside. Mike could feel her gasp and shudder next to him as his finger slipped in and out.

He smiled, kissing her sweet lips as he lifted her near weightless body, pulling her to him. He leaned back on the submerged rock, pulling his finger from her bottom, and guided his throbbing erection to her now vacant back door. Gently, he pushed the head inside, feeling her fingernails digging into his shoulders as he worked his penis deeper inside, the water they were lying in acting as a lubricant.

His hands held her hips as he helped to push her down, watching her head fall back, her wet hair clinging to her as she closed her eyes, enjoying the full feeling his cock was giving her. He slowly moved his hips, pushing his penis in and out of her clenching hole as he slipped one hand between her legs, pushing three fingers deep inside her wet, warm pussy, his thumb resting against her throbbing clit.

He began to work his fingers in and out in tempo with his penis, his thumb rubbing her clit, as he leaned up and took her right nipple into his warm mouth, feeling it swell and stiffen. She rocked her body against his, driving his fingers and penis deeper into her as her fingers dug into his shoulders.

Emma's moans got louder, turning into cries of passion as he wiggled his fingers inside her, looking for her g-spot. Mike moved his hips upward to meet hers as he sucked and nibbled harder on her nipple, feeling her quiver and shake with passion. Emma's body stiffened, her breath caught in her throat as her second orgasm overcame her, both her holes squeezing and clenching as her cum flowed over his fingers and into the cool water. Mike groaned into her nipple, his hips thrusting his penis deep inside as his cum erupted, filling her ass with his cream.

After a few moments, she fell against him, exhausted and spent. They lay in the water, holding each other close as their breathing slowed to a more normal pace, watching as the sun set over the horizon. They watched as the sky changed from blue to bright gold, to a deep, fiery red, to purple, then to black. They climbed out of the water, picked up there clothes, and walked hand in hand back to their camp site in the nude. Along the way, Mike would point out different constellations in the sky, the stars twinkling like a million fireflies around the crescent moon.

Once back at the camp, Emma went to get them a couple of towels as Mike went about building a nice warm fire. After he got the fire going, he began to fix them something to eat as Emma spread a blanket out for them to lie on. She watched him as he worked with a smile, his nude form silhouetted against the light of the fire, her hands roaming over her body. A short time later, he brought her dinner to her. They sat next to each other, eating and sipping some red wine they had brought with them, enjoying the cool night air on their nude bodies.

When they finished eating, Emma took the dishes and put them away, Mike's eyes feasting on her nude form, his penis starting to swell and throb once again. He pulled her to him when she got back to the blanket, kissing her deeply, his tongue dancing with hers as it explored her mouth. His hands moved up, cupping her breasts, gently massaging them. Her hands moved down, grabbing and squeezing his penis. He pushed her back on the blanket, and she guided his throbbing member to her wet love tunnel. He pushed his penis inside, feeling her arms wrap around his neck and her legs around his hips, pulling him in deeper. He gently started to thrust his hips, feeling her velvety pussy grip at his throbbing cock as it slid in and out.

He began to kiss at her neck, his teeth grazing her smooth flesh, biting gently as he thrust deeper and faster. She began to moan, loving the feeling of him on top and inside of her. Her moans turned to cries of passion as her hips raised to meet his, and Mike could see tears of joy well up in her eyes, running down her cheeks as her orgasm took hold of her once more. Her pussy clenched and gripped around his cock, her cum flowing out and around as he thrust on last time, his sperm shooting forth, flowing into her womb. He held himself there as Emma finished riding out her orgasm; her legs locked tight, her eyes closed, teeth clenched, her toes curled, and her fingernails digging into his back.

She finally fell limp under him, exhausted from all the days' activities. He fell next to her, holding her close as they gazed into each other's eyes, seeing the love they felt for one another reflected there. They lie there, cuddling and kissing as their breathing slowed, drifting off to sleep in one another's arms.