The Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get to it then." I said as Kyanna dug her face into Megan's ass. She seemed to enjoy the feeling of another woman's face buried deep in between her cheeks.

"Yeah, get in there Kyanna." I said. I focused the camera on Megan's face for a second to capture the look of ecstasy that was on it. She rubbed massaged her own breasts while Kyanna ate her asshole. At this point, I was ready to fuck badly, but had to let Kyanna enjoy herself. I got the bottle of oil and handed it to Kyanna. She opened the cap and poured it onto Megan's shelf-like ass making sure to cover every inch.

"How are you doing Megan?" I asked. She looked at me and said, "I'm alright. I've never had this much attention paid to my ass before. It feels good."

"Alright. Alright. That's good." I said with a smile. Kyanna continued to rub the oil all over Megan's body until stopping at her bra.

"Megan, could you take off your bra and show us those huge tits?" asked Kyanna. Megan unhooked her bra and threw it to the floor, revealing those humongous DDDs.

"Oh my fucking goodness!" I said in shock. Megan bounced her breasts up and down for a few seconds with a smile on her face. Her nipples were huge and puffy and nearly an inch long. Kyanna poured oil all over them, which pretty much used the entire bottle, and massaged her breasts.

"These are beautiful tits!" said Kyanna looking at Megan. "I mean holy shit! These are ridiculous!"

"Yeah they are." I said still amazed by the sight of this beautiful naked woman in front of me. After a few more minutes of tit worship, Megan laid on the bed and spread her legs for Kyanna to eat her pussy. I watched through the camera for several minutes as Kyanna hungrily feasted on Megan's pussy. Unable to withstand the wait, I pulled out my dick and used the last of the oil to lubricate it. I pulled down Kyanna's shorts and placed my dick at the entrance hidden between her thick basketball sized cheeks. I eagerly pushed the head into her ass, which made her cry out in surprise.

"Slower!" she said before continuing her assault on Megan's pussy. I pushed myself deeper into her ass and proceeded to fuck it vigorously. "Oh fuck!" she moaned in a muffled voice. I watched through the camera as my fat dick stretched her tight asshole wide as it burrowed deep into her crevice. Remembering that I still had to fuck Megan, I pulled out after a couple of minutes, leaving the now gaping hole of Kyanna's ass.

"Why'd you stop?" she asked.

"Because, I have to share." I said panting. I got on the bed and put the head of my dick at the entrance of Megan's open mouth. "Suck this dick Megan."

Megan's eyes widened at the sight of my thick black monster and took it into her mouth eagerly. I watched as my dick stretched her mouth wide, but amazingly enough she took it deeper than Kyanna ever could.

"It's so fat!" she said while continuing to suck Kyanna's ass juices off my cock.

"CJ, I'll take over filming from here," said Kyanna taking the camera from my hand.

"CJ lay down on the bed. Megan get on your knees on the floor and wrap your breasts around his dick."

We followed Kyanna's instructions and moved to where she wanted us. I leaned back as Megan wrapped her massive breasts around me dick. They were so big that only a few inches poked from the top.

"That looks so hot." said Kyanna was she watched the tit fucking session through the eye of the camera. "I love her tits CJ!"

"I do too!" I said enjoying the feeling of those huge globes sliding up and down my pole. Megan smiled at me and said "I'm ready to fuck!"

"Say it to the camera," said Kyanna. Megan looked at the camera and said, "I'm ready to fuck. I want this big fat cock to fuck me so bad. Bill, prepare to watch something that you've never been able to do: absolutely satisfy me."

"Climb on top of me." I said. Megan straddled me and began to lower herself onto my dick. Her eyes widened as I entered that tight warm pussy. She was absolutely wet. "You're so tight! Oh my goodness!"

"You're so fat!" she laughed while beginning to move up and down the first few inches. It felt nice feeling her wetness coat my dick as it slid in and out of her.

"He feels nice, doesn't he?" asked Kyanna.

"Yes, he does. He's so big, but I love it!" said Megan with a smile as she began to slowly ride my dick in its entirety. I grabbed hold of her hips as she moved in a circular motion on my lap. Kyanna was behind her watching those massive ass cheeks move freely.

After a few minutes, I began to pound Megan at a faster pace, which generated the familiar sound of flesh slapping against each other. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck me!" moaned Megan as I fucked her pussy mercilessly. "I fucking love it!"

I flipped Megan onto her back and lifted her legs in the air while driving deep into her. I watched her breasts as they moved all over the place from the impact of my crotch pounding her flesh. Megan was moaning very loudly at this point, which made me wonder if the others could hear us. Fuck it, I thought while continuing to assault that pussy. Kyanna silently filmed the both of us while massing her own clit.

I looked into Megan's eyes as they rolled back into her head while squeezing my dick, indicating to me that she was coming. I stopped for a second, letting her enjoy the wave of ecstasy that rushed over her. Panting hard, I pulled out of her and said, "Get on your knees. I want to fuck you from behind."

After a couple of deep breaths, Megan turned over and assumed the doggy position. She swayed her ass side to side, teasing me with it.

"Come fuck my big beautiful ass with your fast dick CJ!" she said smiling. I smiled while thrusting deep into her pussy, which made her cry out, "not too deep!"

"Sorry." I said while grabbing hold of her hips to continue the pounding. Her massive cheeks jiggled every time my body made contact with them. Kyanna captured these movements through the camera. "How does this look?"

"Wow, her ass is so jiggly! It's a beautiful sight." replied Kyanna. She showed me how it looked through the camera, which drove me wild. I started fucking Megan even harder, making her scream even louder.

"Oh! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she yelled as I vigorously thrust deeper into her. I stared at her ass, enjoying the its cushiony feeling against my crotch.

"Oh fucking shit!" I groaned as my balls were ready to produce a load.

"Come on her face CJ!" said Kyanna excitedly. I looked at her and nodded as my cum began to rush towards the tip of my dick. I pulled out quickly and flipped Megan onto her back. I blasted rivers of cum onto her face, making sure to cover her eyes and mouth with it. After about sixteen jets, she looked like a hot mess. I collapsed on the bed as Kyanna filmed Megan's cum drenched face for a few minutes.

"Are you okay Megan?" she asked. Megan nodded her head as she took deep breaths through her nose since her mouth was glued shut. "How about you CJ?"

"I'm good. I just feel like my body is completely devoid of fluids." I panted, wiping sweat from my eyes.

"Yeah, probably because it's all over Megan's face." She handed me the camera and leaned down to lick all the cum off Megan's face. I watched through the camera as Kyanna licked up every last drop and swapped it with Megan. They shared a long kiss until Megan opened her mouth to show the load that was previously on her face before swallowing it.

"Wow," she said after a quick cough, "I nearly choked on that!"

"He does that you know," said Kyanna with a laugh. Megan looked up at the camera and said, "Bill, you could never do anything like that in your wildest dreams you piece of shit. I just got fucked by a real man. Enjoy fucker!"

I started laughing and pressed stop on the camera. The three of us slept in Megan's bed that night. Over the course of the weekend, we didn't have much opportunity to do anything else as the seven of us hung out together. Luckily, the others did not hear the fuck session from Saturday night. Megan was pleasant for the rest of the weekend, which surprised everyone else except for me and Kyanna.

When we got back to campus on that Tuesday, Megan pulled me and Kyanna aside. "Guys, that was a great time on Saturday night. Could you send me a copy of the tape please? I'll be sure that my ex gets it!" she said with a laugh.

"Of course I will. I'll put it on a dvd for you." I said.

"Thanks guys." she said. After giving me her information, we hugged each other. I gave her ass a final squeeze and said, "You have such a beautiful body. Take care of yourself. Don't let anyone make you feel worthless." I said.

"I won't." she said. Megan gave Kyanna a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You really are extremely beautiful. It was nice being with you both."

"Thanks." said Kyanna with a smile. We said bye to her and everyone else and walked back to our hall.

"What a weekend!" I said.

"Yeah it was. I can't wait to see all of the footage again!" said Kyanna.

"Yeah me too."

Once we got back to my room, we went through the footage and edited everything. As promised, I created a DVD for Megan and sent it to her. After the school year, Kyanna and I got an apartment together and continued to film more footage of us doing various sexual acts. Eventually, we posted our material on a clip store. We posted our videos of Kyanna swallowing, taking facials, and drinking cum from a glass. We also made sure to include all of the sex tapes, and of course her farting videos, which were extremely popular. We received an overwhelming response from our viewers asking us to start a website.

Our website became very popular, which led to us filming more scenes with her friend Leila. One of our more popular videos was me taking farts from both of them while Kyanna wore my favorite pair of shorts while Leila had on a pair of the red ones she had on when we first met at the school gym. We also filmed videos of just the two of them or me and Leila, who loved swallowing my loads or taking it deep into her ass. You gotta love the internet!

Thanks for reading!