The Camping Trip

Story Info
Gathering firewood leads to something more.
780 words
3.94
14.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was chilly for mid-September and I was glad that I had packed lots of blankets. While you were getting dinner from the ice chest in the car, I went to work arranging pillows and sheets and blankets in the small tent we had just finished setting up. You came back and we decided to collect wood for a fire together.

We headed down a narrow trail and began to look for dry stick that would easily ignite. As I walked behind you, I caught the scent of the cologne you had worn to work that day. It was such a contrast to smell you the way you smell in a shirt and tie and see you in t-shirt and hiking boots. I felt a tingle at the base of my neck and I wondered which of the two was affecting me more.

You suddenly looked at me and must have seen something in my eyes because you gave me that slow smile that tells me you know what I'm thinking. You walked over and took the sticks I was carrying. You laid them with yours on the ground and put your hand on either side of my face, pulling me towards you for a kiss. The feeling of your warm lips on mine and your tongue filling my mouth still had a way of making my knees weak.

The wind suddenly picked up and sent a chill straight down to my toes. Its coolness mixed with your warmth to create an assault on my senses. I'm not sure what came over me, but I found myself thrusting my hands into your hair and making the kiss more demanding. Your hands left my face to reach around and cup the sides of my breasts. I could feel the heat of your pals through the thin cotton of the shirt I wore. My nipples grew hard and I heard myself moan.

I reached in between us to unbutton your shirt. The feel of your skin drove me further and I began to nibble rather than kiss, working my way down to your neck and shoulders. I heard a ripping sound and it wasn't until I felt the air on my back that I realized I was no longer wearing my shirt or bra. You bent down and began to suck on my breast, pulling it gently and using your teeth in a way you had never done before. My head fell back with the abandon that come with such intense pleasure and it took all the concentration I had to find the zipper of your shorts.

As I fumbled to free your rock-hard shaft from the confines of your shorts, I felt you unsnap my shorts and let them slide down my legs. I began to feel weak from desire and was prepared to sink to the ground so that I could have you. But you had other ideas.

You pushed me a step back and I felt the rough bark of a tree against my skin. You grabbed the backs of my thighs and lifted me, wrapping my legs around your waist. As you did, I felt you enter me with a force that shocked me, and sent my system into overdrive. I wrapped my arms around your neck and you began to move, thrusting hard and slow so that I completely lost the ability to think. With each stroke, my back scraped against the rough wood and I heard myself whimper. The way were standing must have given you more leverage, for I've never been fucked so deeply, or filled so fully.

You began to move faster and I knew that it wouldn't be long before you came. I began to move with you and squeeze your shaft with each thrust, pulling you completely inside me. The feeling of having you so much inside me, the thought of having you take me so roughly caught up with my body and my mind. I started cumming and it was so strong that I couldn't keep myself from screaming your name, my body from shaking as the orgasm coursed through me.

I felt your body stiffen and I knew that you were about to explode. I squeezed you tightly and pulled every drop of your cum deep inside me. The heat and the force of it was enough to make me cum again.

You continued to hold me and I was glad because I knew that I had no chance of standing on my own. I whispered into your ear and we left the sticks where they were, heading back to our tent knowing that we'd have no trouble keeping warm.