The Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sound almost like a purr came from his throat, and he gently nuzzled her hair. She placed a kiss gently on his chest, trailing her lips up over his throat and chin to his mouth again, leaving kisses all the way. The forest around them and all the night sounds seemed to disappear in that passionate kiss; all the world vanished, and they were in a universe all their own. Their tongues entwined, their hands fumbled around the sleeping bag until they found each other and locked fingers.

He began thrusting slowly into her, she responding in kind, softly rolling her hips, their kiss unbroken. They began a gentle rhythm of lovemaking, their bodies growing warm and their faces flushed. Their skins glided smoothly against each other, their bodies molded together as one, chest to chest, every touch of skin on skin, on every inch of their bodies feeling divine.

He slid his hands up her arms, tantalizing her with the light touch of his fingertips trailing on the undersides of her forearms. He smiled at her, the stars reflecting in her eyes, and stroked her cheeks as he kissed her tenderly. She squeezed his buttocks, and caressed them fondly. As he continued to kiss her, his tongue stroking the underside of hers, his hands moved slowly down her body, over her shoulders, gently fondling her breasts, over her stomach, down her thighs and back up again. She kneaded his buttocks more firmly, urging him onward.

Gripping her buttocks he began to kiss down her neck and over her chest. She arched her head back, sighing softly. His mouth traveled back up to hers, and they kissed briefly before her lips traveled down his neck, lingering there. He began to thrust slightly harder, and she responded in kind. Her lips traveled down to kiss his chest, then she stopped, nuzzling her nose against his chest softly.

She moved gently against him, continuing their erotic exchange. She lifted her face from his chest, arching her back as his hands traveled up her stomach. He thrust up against her, their pace increasing a little. She rolled her hips in a circle. His hands trailed slowly up her body, over her breasts. He cupped her face between his hands and brought it down to his, bringing her lips against his.

They rolled over, and he moved on her like a wind through the trees, or a river on the earth. Roaming down the length of her arms, his hands caressed her like raindrops rolling flowing off a pine frond, his hands finding hers and their fingers entwining like vines twisting together. Both tensed sharply and drew their breath sharply, suddenly. Their arms slid slowly, languorously up their sides, out of the sleeping bag, extending out to either side of them.

He gazed deeply into her eyes, and she into his, each seeing the passionate fire burning in the other, gentle and steady in her, wild and smoldering in him. Their noses gently brushed together. She felt the heat in his eyes melting her exquisitely inside.

Trembling hard as a wave of erotic thrill washed over him, he fought to resist it. Squeezing her hands in his, he managed to hold back the tides of his orgasm, though shuddering with the effort. He pressed his lips harder against hers in a passionate kiss. His breath became hers, and hers his. Their hips rolled together, their flesh melding and melting together, rising and falling in unison.

Together, they felt an exquisite sensation shoot through their bodies from their loins to their heads. Their muscles tensing, they clung tightly against each other, their whole bodies taut with the powerful sensation. A sigh escaped both their lips, suddenly, and they went limp with relaxation, weightlessness descending upon them. In perfect bliss, in a heavenly space a thousand miles away from there, yet also right there, deep within that perfect moment, they climaxed together, feeling the touch of infinity together.

Their bodies continued to writhe softly, slowly against each other, their hands squeezing very tightly, as if they would fuse together into one being. The kiss slowly subsided, and broke off. After a long moment, their eyes fluttered gradually open, and met, and they gazed deep into one another's eyes a long time.

Her hair felt soft and silky against his cheek as he gently nuzzled her neck; her soft sigh mingled with the sounds of the night. Their fingers entwined deep in their sleeping bag, their bodies close and warm against the slight chill. The forest whispered around them, and she lay on her back, with her lover upon her chest, watching a sky filled with stars.

Like the night sky, the time seemed infinite as they lay there together, their bodies smooth against each other. It seemed they were alone in a beautiful world accessible only to the two of them. He lifted his head from her shoulder, and she smiled at him. The reflection of starlight in her eyes made his heart skip a beat.

In instants like that, moments of such divine beauty and sublime perfection, he knew his love for her would never die. She looked back at him, his handsome face outlined by a mane of long hair, his strong frame silhouetted against the night sky, and thought he was beautiful. Her hand slowly, gently traveled up his arm and over his chest. She smiled at him, feeling the warmth of her love for him welling inside her.

She reached up to him, and he down to her. She wrapped her arms about his neck, and he embraced her, resting his face against her breast.

"I love you," she whispered, as softly as the breezes among the pines.

"I love you," he murmured low, almost purring.

And they held each other like that, long into the night, as the brilliant stars kept watch above.

12