The Camping Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,455 Followers

The blowjob was almost too much for me, and I could feel the depths of my loins readying for a monster orgasm. But I couldn't let this go with just a blowjob. Remaining silent, I reached under Jackie's arms and pulled her to her feet. She looked up at me with a smile, not understanding until I reached down to hike her skirt up. She remained still for a moment, unsure of what to do. With her hesitation, I managed to reach behind her and lift her from under her legs.

I backed her into a tree and her eyes went wide with understanding. She was pressed up against the tall trunk, her legs draped over my shoulder and my hands cradling her body from under her. Her arms instinctively flew around my neck, and her eyes went wild with anticipation. I had noticed earlier, as she played with herself, that she wasn't wearing panties, and now the fat head of my throbbing cock was nestled between her exposed pussy lips. She was open and helpless for the taking.

I looked once deeply into her blue eyes, and seeing no resistance there I popped the head of my dick into her wet pussy. "Oh," she whimpered, as I slid the length of my hard shaft into her warm, tight cunt. I felt her slippery insides glide over my cock as I buried myself within her, Jackie moaned with my movements. After a few in and out thrusts, I picked up the pace and intensity. I was ramming my hard cock into her, shoving it wantonly into her tight snatch. With her body pinned against the tree, I fucked her hard and fast, my balls slapping against her ass as I pumped myself deep inside her.

"Oh God," she panted, "that's it, fuck me hard. Fuck me hard," she encouraged me.

I rammed myself into her, kissing up her neck and over her face. My hips pumped my cock in and out, in and out of her. She turned her head when I moved to plant my lips against hers, but continued to moan and egg me on.

"Fuck me Kevin, fuck me hard, use that pussy," she groaned.

I was fucking her hard and deep, surprised at how good I felt and how easily I was fulfilling my fantasy. Her full breasts were pressed against my chest as I pounded her against the tree. Rocking my hips rapidly up and down, I was fucking my thick cock in and out of her slippery tightness. Her hot breath warmed my shoulder as she panted and grunted with my fucking. I shifted myself slightly under her, so I was fucking my cock up into her instead of against the tree, and the effect was instant.

"Oh shit, just like that," she whimpered, "fuck me hard just like that.... OH FUCK!"

I was lifting myself up, impaling her soft pussy on my hard dick as her grip tightened on the back of my neck. I could feel my balls tingle as my body responded to the hard and quick fucking.

"Oh shit," she cried out suddenly, "don't stop, I'm going to..." she gritted her teeth as I jarred her body with my hard fucking, "... CUMMMMMMMMMM!!!" she nearly screamed.

Her body went rigid and her mouth went wide, eyes tightly shut as she shuddered. I could feel her pussy spasming around my hard cock as she came, her breathing short and erratic. Her legs pushed back against my chest for a second, before her body went completely limp in my cradling arms.

I continued to plow my cock in and out of her, withdrawing almost to the tip before I pumped the full length of my meat back inside her. She seemed to come around as I continued to fuck her.

"Please, don't cum in me," she asked, arms still around my neck.

I slipped my cock out of Jackie's pussy and released her slowly from my grasp. She slipped to her knees on the forest floor, out of breath and glowing with heat. I wrapped a hand around my dick, wet with her juices, and began to jack off, figuring I would have to finish myself. I was so close.

"No, wait," Jackie said, "I'll jack you off if you want."

I looked down at her, her pretty face smiling back up at me and heavenly body kneeling before me. I had another idea. I lifted Jackie's shirt up off of her and she raised her arms as I pulled it over her head. She was wearing a bikini top beneath, and I guided her gently until she was laying on her back. Her face was puzzled, as I lifted her full, firm tits out of her bikini top. With her hard nipples exposed, I straddled her chest and she understood. I wanted to try something I had seen her do before.

Jackie pressed her large, smooth tits together by pushing against the sides of her chest with the palms of her hands. She interlocked her fingers over her firm breasts and waited. I knelt a bit, and then guided the throbbing head of my cock to the entrance of her tunnel of tit-flesh. As I buried myself between her globes, I felt the most wonderfully soft and smooth sensation enveloping my manhood. It felt wonderful as I slid in and out of her chest, and the visual was almost too much for me. Jackie's beautiful blue eyes were looking up with me, a smile on her face, as she held her tits together for me to fuck. I was so close. As I slipped in and out of her tight tit flesh, I could feel the cum inside me starting to build.

"Oh Jackie, I'm going to cum," I warned.

"That's it baby," she replied, "cum in my tits. Cum on my chest for me."

With one final, slow thrust and those words of encouragement, I felt the orgasm overtake me. The heat rushed out of my loins and my cock erupted deep between her breasts. I felt myself unleash spurt after spurt of cum onto her tits as the warm glow of orgasm blinded me and everything except the beautiful sensation melted away.

When my head cleared, I slipped my shrinking cock out from between Jackie's breasts and quickly stood up. I returned my member into my pants, and zipped up. "Jackie," I began, unsure of what to say.

"Shhh, lover," she said as she wiped the white cum off her chest, "you were great. Just remember, you promised not to say anything."

I watched Jackie carefully clean herself up, remarkably efficiently in fact. She slipped her large breasts back into her bikini top, put her shirt back on, and straightened her skirt. When she had smoothed her clothing, we headed back through the rapidly darkening woods towards the cabin.

Our approach was cautious, but we were pleased to find that Megan and Robert had finished and were seated around the cooking meat. I slipped into the clearing first, explaining I had gone for a walk, and Jackie followed a minute later, saying she had slept on the beach, where Brian was still dozing. Luckily, no suspicions were aroused.

**********

Brian returned from his nap in time for the meal, and after a hearty dinner and some quiet conversation, we decided to light a bonfire on the lake shore. We were roasting marshmallows over the dying fire, late into the night, when Robert stood up and brushed himself off.

"I'm tired," he said simply, "I'm heading in."

Without another word, he kissed Megan on the forehead and headed back towards the cabin. I loved the kid, but his anti-social behavior over the weekend was really starting to bring the trip down.

"What's wrong with him?" Brian asked no one in particular.

"He didn't get into State," Megan responded, absently stirring the bright embers of the fire. "Don't say anything about it, but he's going to have to go to Community College in the fall. He's been moping ever since he found out last week."

Only the crackling sound of the fire could be heard for a while, after the revelation of Robert's situation.

"Well," Jackie said confidently, breaking the silence, "we'll deal with Robert when we have to. Let's not let it ruin the trip," she stated, rising to her feet, "let's do something. Let's go for a swim or something."

"Babe, you sound so lame," Brian joked, for which he got a light kick in the side.

"I'm serious. It's a beautiful evening, we've had a great day, and we're not tired. Let's enjoy the night," Jackie encouraged.

"None of us are wearing our suits," I pointed out.

"We don't need suits," Jackie insisted.

"Oh, here we go again..." I began.

"No, no, no," Jackie emphatically replied, "Brian and I will go first."

"We will?" quipped Brian.

"Yeah, we can go in our underwear," Jackie said, actually beginning to remove her top. I looked away, unsure of what was happening.

"Babe, what are you..." Brian began before being cut off.

I heard some rustling, then some feet hitting the ground, then Brian and Jackie diving into the water.

"Come on guys, it's great," Jackie yelled back at us from the water.

Megan and I exchanged a mischievous look and were up in a flash. I gather up all our belongings while Megan snatched up Brian and Jackie's clothes, and we were headed back into the woods. I was just beginning to revel in how brilliant we were to be exacting revenge on Brian and Jackie when I was suddenly reminded that Brian played football.

At first, I wasn't even sure what was happening, I was just falling. Shortly before my face hit the dirt, I realized that my foot was caught on something. Brian's hand tightened its grip as he brought me down, lunging for my feet. I hit the ground hard, luckily landing on top of our blankets and other belongings, and slowly rolled to my side. By the time I came to, there was something heavy and wet sitting on my mid section.

"Hold him down babe," Brain ordered as he trotted off, "I'll get Meg."

I looked up in the pale moon light to see Jackie, in her underwear, sitting on my stomach. Her focus was on the woods behind me, but my eyes were on her. She was dripping wet in her underwear, looking like some sort of dirty pin up girl sitting atop me. He full breasts were barely encased by her tight bra, and her exposed tit flesh was glistening with moisture in the moonlight. She had one hand on my chest and her panty clad bottom rested on my middle. I popped an instant erection.

My hardness actually grew upward and as Jackie shifted around nervously on my stomach, my swollen cock head nudged against her backside.

She looked down at me, "Oooooo, you naughty boy," she teased with a wink, "It seems like you're enjoying this a little too much."

I struggled beneath her to free myself, but she held steady, gripping my sides with her strong thighs and not allowing me to get up.

Just then a squeal came from deep in the woods. I threw my upper body upwards, catching Jackie off guard as she was distracted by the noise. She fell backwards as I twisted out of control and landed on top of her, on my side. Jackie, to her credit, quickly rolled me back over, but as my legs went free and suddenly kicked, I managed to launch Jackie up towards my head. She landed with her legs spread on either side of my head, and without thinking sat right on my face. I was stunned to find myself pinned by the head with a mouth full of panties.

"Brian," she screamed, "Kevin's trying to get free..."

Jackie's voice trailed off as I surprised her again. Noticing that her underwear had shifted a bit and her pussy lips were slightly exposed on one side, I reacted without thinking and began lapping at her lips. Jackie's body tensed up, and I worked my tongue under the thin material covering her crotch and began flicking my tongue along her opening.

"Oh God," she whispered, "what are you doing?"

To my surprise, Jackie began to grind her semi-exposed pussy against my face. She pressed it hard against my chin as I flicked at her lips.

"Oh shit," she whispered, "oh shit, what are you doing?"

Jackie ground her sweet pussy in circles over my chin, providing me direct access to her now partially exposed clit. I formed my tongue into a hard point and began flicking at her swelling nub, eliciting a deep moan from her.

I was so interested in eating Jackie's snatch that I almost forgot I was trying to escape. I placed my hands on Jackie's hips and gave her one big shove, sending her toppling backwards, hands flailing wildly in the air. She landed on her back, and was so surprised that I even had time to scoop up the items I had dropped before running off into the forest.

I wasn't quite sure where I was running, but I was going fast. Trees flew past me as I darted deep into the woods, desperately trying to make out a trail or catch a glimpse of the cabin. Keenly aware that Brian and Megan were also somewhere in these woods, I stopped for a second to listen. No sooner had I stopped than something plowed into me from the side. I thought Brain had found me, but soon realized when my hand hit her squarely in the chest that I was tussling with Jackie. I was amazed that she had not only kept up with me, but had managed to stay with me through the woods.

She settled on top of me, her large tits pressed into my chest, her knee pinning my head, and her face planted squarely on my stomach. I struggled, believing that she was trying to pin me, and I could have easily thrown her small body off of me if not for the weight of her knee on my face. Then I felt her hand reaching into my pants.

"Jackie," I hissed as her fingers closed around my limp member, "What are you doing?"

"You're such a tease," she hissed back at me, "stop moving or I might accidentally rip your dick off."

I was stunned and more than a little scared by her words and she tightened her grip around my cock. Fortunately for me, her fingers began to slide up and down my slowly swelling member, and feeling her large breasts squished against me had me hard as a rock in no time at all.

Jackie actually slid her body up over my chest, allowing her legs to drape on either side of my head while her face slid closer to my pole. The danger of knowing that Megan and Brian were somewhere out there in the woods was intoxicating as I felt her hot breath on the head of my shaft. I moaned softly as I felt the tip of her wet tongue slide across the fat head of my cock, and Jackie rubbed her panty-clad pussy against my chin. Understanding, I reached between her legs with my hands, pulled her panties aside, and gave her one long lick with the length of my hot, rough tongue. She responded by plunging her mouth down over my cock, and I groaned again as I felt my member wrapped in the warmth and wetness of her tight mouth. Jackie sucked me hard, slithering her tongue back and forth as she plunged her head up and down over my hard member.

I responded by attacking her pussy with my tongue, lapping at her outer folds before diving in and flicking the tip of my tongue in hard brush strokes against her hardening clit. Jackie moaned around the hard dick in her mouth and began to suck on my member with wild abandon. She sucked so firmly that her lips raked the sensitive skin of the underside of my shaft until she released my cock with an audible pop.

I was lost in the erotic sensations, my nerves heightened and alert knowing that we could be discovered at any moment, and my skin tingling with anticipation. It felt like my heart would explode out of my chest from excitement as Jackie's head bobbed up and down over my dick. She sucked at the head of my cock for a second, before plunging my throbbing erection deep into her mouth and sliding her suckling lips up and down the length of my shaft. I returned the favor by attacking her clit with the entire length of my rough tongue. I sucked and lapped at her hardening bud, softly rolling it between my lips.

Shifting myself, I took two fingers and slid them deep into Jackie's pussy. She almost gagged on my thick cock in her mouth as I began fucking my fingers in and out of her tight pussy while lapping at her exposed clit.

"Oh shit, oh shit..." Jackie exclaimed suddenly, releasing my cock from her mouth, "keep that up, going to cum."

I finger fucked her faster, shoving my fingers in and out of her slippery cunt walls as I tickled her clit with my lips.

"Oh fuck, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH," she groaned deeply, her body vibrating atop me. She attacked my throbbing cock in her mouth, deep throating me briefly, but the sensations of my fingers sliding in and out of her tight cunt combined with my tongue dancing feverishly across her clit was too much for her.

Jackie released my hard member, allowing it to slide clumsily out of her mouth, and groaned deeply. She began to pant as I finger fucked her, bucking her hips back against me, and taking my fingers into her deeper and deeper.

"Oh shit," she finally moaned, arching her head back and whimpering softly. I continued to assault her clit with quick flicks from my tongue while my thick fingers slid furiously in and out of her tightness. She was leaking juices all over my face, my rough tongue lapping at her, as she arched her back and finally let out a muffled scream.

"Ohhhhhhh SHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTT, I'm coming!" She wailed, her body bucking involuntarily atop me. Her slippery flesh slid against mine as I nibbled at her clit with my lips and continued to pry into her soft pussy with my thick fingers. I could feel her insides spasming as she came, her tight walls convulsing around my fingers as her juices leaked onto my chin.

After several deep breaths, Jackie collapsed. I was so horny from her earlier ministrations and feeling her body cum atop me, that I had completely forgotten that we were not alone in the woods. The loud crack of a branch rang out from somewhere nearby.

Jackie was up in one fluid motion, clutching her chest and squinting into the darkness on our left. Another rustling sound came from that direction and Jackie was off in a dash, sprinting away from the noise. I was left on my back, wet cock sticking straight up out of my shorts, and straining to listen for more noise coming from my left. I wasn't sure if I was more afraid of the noise being a bear or Brian.

Either way, I didn't want to stick around to find out. I shoved my erect cock back in my shorts and ran after Jackie. I thought the direction that I took would lead me back to the cabin, but it was incredibly difficult to see through the darkness of the thick forest, and the closely spaced trees made it impossible to run in any single direction. I kept slightly changing course to follow the path, and the next thing I knew I had burst into the open clearing next to the cabin.

Brain was standing on the porch, still wearing just his shorts, peering out into the dark woods. "Kevin, is that you?" he yelled.

"Yeah, it's me," I replied.

"Where is everyone else?" He asked, "Have you seen Jackie?"

I had assumed that I was following behind her. "I haven't seen her since she jumped me at the lake," I lied. "Where's Megan?"

"I don't know," Brian replied. "I lost her somewhere in the woods and thought that she was coming back here. I haven't seen her, only Rob's inside the cabin and he's passed out."

"Just great," I said. "You want to go look for them?"

"Yeah, I'm going to go put some clothes on, and I'll be out there in a second," Brian yelled before disappearing into the cabin.

I decided not to wait for him and struck out on my own. It was obvious that whoever we had heard in the woods, it was not Brian. For that reason, I tried to head back in the direction that I had come from. Maybe it was Megan that we had heard in those bushes.

I got about ten feet into the darkness when I saw Megan and Jackie walking towards me in the darkness. They were walking together and not looking very happy.

"What's going on?" I called out to them.

"She saw us," Jackie said quietly as she approached.

"What? When?" I asked, still disbelieving.

"When you two were fucking," Megan spat back, looking none too pleased.

"Megan, you can't tell Brian. It was just something that happened, it was a heat of the moment type of thing," Jackie tried to explain.

"Oh, I won't tell," Megan responded, "for a price."

***** TO BE CONTINUED *****

spaldan
spaldan
1,455 Followers