The Camping Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helens eyes widened at her own response, as if she was surprised at what just came out of her mouth.

"So you admit you've always wanted to have a threesome?" asked Haley sounding a little cautious.

Helen laughed. "Well I wouldn't say ALWAYS... However the thought of having a man AND a woman in my bed is certainly a scenario I would contemplate!"

"Well would you look at that," Haley said as she stood up. "A man... a woman... and you!"

She then walked over to her mother staring her lustfully in the eyes before straddling her lap and kissing her passionately.

Even Haley was surprised at her boldness, but at this point everyone was too sexually charged, in need of some kind of release.

Haley broke the kiss and looked into Helens eyes. "I got so fucking wet listening to you talk about licking your sister's pussy,"

"You and me both..." Helen replied before reluctantly pushing Haley off her lap. "We can't do this... It's just so damn wrong!"

Haley wasn't listening anymore. Instead she lowered herself into a kneeling position and placed a hand on each of Helens knees as she gently parted her legs.

As Haley's head drew in closer and begun to take in the scent of her pussy, Helens hands came up to stop her.

Instead of pushing Haley away once again, she raised her hands further to her own head and ran her fingers through her hair in a panic as she watched her own daughter hook her fingers around the waist band of her lacy black panties and pulled them down her legs, removing them before parting her legs again to get a closer look at her completely shaven vagina.

Haley was loving the hot musty smell of her pussy. She extended a finger out to where the wetness seemed to be coming from and ran it along the bottom of her vaginal canal, lathering her finger in the juice as Helen shuddered at the sudden contact.

"Alex... Be a darl and get your mother the weed from the car," Helen asked her son. "It should still be unlocked. They're in the glove box."

He obeyed her order without a word and retrieved the drugs from the car, removing one of the pre rolled joints from the zip lock bag.

"Light it up would you?" Helen asked as she begun to moan from Haley's advances.

After struggling to get the concept of sparking it up, he eventually got the tip of it burning red, inhaling some of the smoke himself before Helen reached out and took it from him to take a puff herself.

"Thanks," she said. "No one in their right mind would dare do what we are doing here..."

Helen giggled. "So I think its best I keep myself in the wrong state of mind!" Helen jumped slightly as she moaned quietly. "Oohhh, yes right there..."

Haley was now lapping at Helen's soaking wet pussy, gathering her juices in her mouth, savouring the forbidden taste as she suckled on her clit.

Alex was now stroking himself whilst he watched the lesbian like scene unfold in front of him. Helen took another puff of the joint. "We can't do this..."

"Just go with it mum," Alex said now loosing himself in the moment. "It's so wrong... But so damn right!"

"That's not even what I'm referring too right now..." she answered, moaning as Haley now inserted a finger into her vagina. "Right here, out in the open?? Anyone could see us!"

Haley stopped licking but continued to slowly pump her with a finger and looked up, "Relax mum, it's late AND dark. Who could possibly see us?"

She was right in some respect. The clock had just ticked over to 3am in the morning and the fire had once again burned down to a faint glow, barely enough to keep them warm. Plus their camp site was right in the corner of the park backing into bush land, and they had set up the chairs behind the car providing a fair bit of privacy.

"Well there's still a chance," Helen said although sounding as if she was starting to give in.

"I think that's why it was do damn fun in the toilets at the zoo!" Haley giggled still looking up.

Helen's eyes widened as she looked over to Alex. "You were in there??"

"Yeah, we were," He answered as he looked at her still pumping his dick, "Haley was giving me a blowjob while I fingered her ass," He said in a matter-of-fact way.

Helen's eyes went wide looking at the twins as Haley took the joint from her mother with her free hand and sucked in some smoke.

"You little minx!" Helen breathed. "Just wait till a man fucks you there... It's the most incredible feeling!"

"Oh we have, haven't we sis?" Alex said as she passed him the nearly finished drug.

"Yeah that's what we were doing when you so RUDELY interrupted us," Said Haley before diving back into the pussy in front of her, eagerly licking up her smoothly shaven snatch.

"Didn't you notice when you poked your head in?" Alex questioned as he finished the joint and discarded it into the embers.

"No..." Helen moaned, now clearly getting off on this new found information.

She had always thought it was rather taboo when she and her husband engaged in any anal activities. Although she really enjoyed it, she assumed she must have been a minority. Hearing that her daughter was into it too was a huge turn on, as if she wasn't horny enough while she was being serviced by Haley!

Helen now reached out and grabbed the base of Alex's penis, ushering him towards her, then took the head of his cock into her mouth swirling her tongue around the tip.

Alex was in heaven! Looking down at his mother expertly giving him the most amazing head job he has ever felt, whilst Haley worked it from her end.

This continued for several minutes until Helen put a halt to it. She stopped sucking Alex's cock and tugged at Haley's arms to stand her up. "I want you to lie down Haley,"

She did as she was told, lying on the grass in front of the fire. Helen then momentarily climbed on top of her and kissed Haley passionately before moving down her body towards her waist, taking her pyjama bottoms off along with her panties in the process.

She hovered over her daughter's crotch, admiring her innocence, her sparse curly pubic hair and the glistening pink lips with the little nub that was her clitoris nestled tightly between them.

She took in the sweet aroma emitting from her little pussy before sliding her tongue gently into her folds, lapping up the sexy taste between her legs making Haley moan and squirm beneath her.

Helen spread Haley's legs further as she inserted one of her fingers and slowly fucked her hole with it, enjoying the cute little noises she made as she was pleasured.

Alex looked on as Haley was being eaten out by Helen. It wasn't the pornographic scene one would expect from two girls going at it on the ground. Rather it had a much more loving feeling to it.

He had now completely removed his pants, pumping his dick as he watched Haley's face squirming in desire. She opened her eyes to look at him and gestured him to come towards her with her hands.

Haley took his manhood into her mouth, tasting the wetness of his cock from all the pre-cum that had oozed out over the time watching. Alex kneeled as Haley licked at his penis and gripped his bottom pulling him further towards her.

Again she attempted take his entire length, only managing to get half way before her gag reflex overpowered her desire and she retracted coughing lightly as it came out of her mouth.

Helen looked up at the noise she made and saw what had happened.

She inserted another finger from her right hand and raised her body further up, just allowing her to continue pumping Haley whilst kneeling higher now and looked towards Alex.

"How about I take care of that," Helen said to Alex.

He looked at her, quickly becoming more and more attracted by the second. She said it in such a seductive tone, a look of lust in her eyes he had never seen anyone give him before. Somehow she looked younger to him in the dim light, no longer seeing her as a mother but as the cute little seductress she clearly liked playing in bed with her husband.

He looked to her heaving chest and the lacy black top she had on that barely covered her voluptuous chest and noticed her nipples where so hard in the slightly brisk wind that they looked as if they would cut themselves out of her blouse.

Helen followed his gaze.

"Did you want a better look?" she asked as she pulled her front down, letting her breasts fall free from the thinly clad holsters they were being held in. "How's that?"

"Beautiful... Just beautiful," is all he could manage as she reached towards him, making him crawl over Haley with a knee to either side of her.

Helen took him into her mouth now, picking up where she had left off earlier, circling the head of his penis skilfully. Helen noticed Haley now had her neck tilted to get a better view of what was going on.

"Let me show you how it's done," she said with a wink before pulling Alex's hips further towards her head, drawing his shaft into her mouth slowly sliding it past her tonsils into the back of her throat.

She reached the point Haley would get to before gagging and continued to draw him in. Not even gaging once in the process as she devoured his rock hard cock.

Finally to the twin's amazement as they watched on, Alex was now completely inside of her mouth. So deep in fact that Helens nose was now toughing his chest just below his belly button, her throat visibly full to the brim!

"Fuuuuuuuck..." Alex groaned as Helen retracted herself halfway before drawing him in again and again, guiding his hips slowly into a fucking motion.

Alex took the hint as he took charge and gruffly started swinging his hips. Helen eventually removed the hand she was guiding him with and let it drift down to her own pussy to begin finger fucking herself as he started fucking her throat deeply.

This continued for a while until Haley pinched him playfully, making him jump off her as his dick fell out of Helens mouth with a popping noise.

"What the fuck Haley??" Alex said as he laughed. "I was enjoying that!"

Haley looked up at him pouting her lips in a mockingly serious way. "Don't you think mum needs some release of her own??"

Helen looked up at Alex and nodded quietly. "I am SO fucking close right now..."

They looked each other in the eyes.

"I need you to fuck me Alex..." Helen said, sounding unsure as to whether or not he actually wanted to. "Can you do that for me?"

He didn't utter a word as Helen watched him move behind her. "I think you know what to do now. Fuck me with that big cock of yours!" she demanded before burying her face in Haley's cunt.

Alex lined himself up and plunged into her hole with ease. She was basically dripping wet as he started pumping her in and out.

She wasn't as tight as Haley, Alex thought to himself. Still that's not to say it didn't feel fantastic to Alex's inexperienced penis.

He looked down at his movements and grabbed an ass cheek in each of his hands, squeezing them in his palms. She was actually firmer than his sister surprisingly enough. With all the squats and running she did every day, she certainly kept herself in shape!

Alex looked to the little rose bud above his cock and moved a thumb to it as he spread her cheeks apart and circled it gently before instinctively taking both hands off her.

For reasons unknown to even himself, as if the maternal bond between them was trying to take some more control of the situation, he asked. "Can I?"

Helen twisted her head to look at him. "I think we're beyond needing permission at this point aren't we?" she said laughing seductively. "I usually prefer a little coaxing from a tongue first though, if you don't mind..." Helen said with a wink before resuming her work on Haley.

Alex withdrew himself and knelt down, eager to please his mother.

He once again spread her bum apart allowing his mouth access this time. Building up a liberal amount of saliva in his mouth he knelt down and started rimming her asshole gently, hearing her quietly moan underneath. He felt her relax a bit, allowing his tongue to enter, allowing him to taste the musty interior.

After rimming her some more, he moved his mouth down to her pussy and extended his tongue looking for the little bud his sister enjoyed him massaging, in the process pushing his nose into her pussy making it only possible for him to breathe through his mouth.

He could taste himself in her vagina but Alex didn't care. At this point anything goes!

As he lapped at her cunt he moved up to her vaginal opening to lather it in her juices then moved it further up to her ass. He pushed gently but firmly against her puckered hole feeling Helen tense up momentarily before pushing out, opening herself to his finger.

It slid in with ease all the way to the end before he retracted it and added another to plunge it inside her, listening to both Haley and Helen trying their best to be quiet, yet letting out little squeals and moans.

Alex retracted his face from between Helens legs, still leaving his hand behind as he pushed in and out of her asshole, just watching the two girls moan and squirm.

Suddenly Haley started shuddering before putting her hands into Helens hair, pulling her towards her crotch. "UUUhhhhmmm... I'm cumming! Don't stop!" she strained to whisper as her body begun convulsing.

Helen now quickened her movements on her clit whilst pumping her fingers fast and deep into her daughter's pussy. Haley looked like she was losing control of herself now shaking and quivering in the build up to an intense orgasm.

Alex watched as Helen continued her relentless assault on her genitals. So long in fact that Alex had begun to wonder why she hadn't backed away yet, thinking back to the few times he had made Haley cum and the fact that he had sensed she became extremely sensitive, just as he did himself shortly after orgasm.

Meanwhile, Haley was absolutely out of her mind!

She was in the throes of one mother of an orgasm when she felt the fingers inside of her start diving even deeper than before, pushing what felt like an orb deep inside of her.

In all the time Haley had spent as a kid exploring herself, feeling what does and doesn't feel good, she had never in her short life felt ANYTHING like this before!

As intense waves of pleasure ripped through her body, it felt so good it could almost be misconceived as pain. Also a rather strange feeling she was fighting back was the bizarre urge to pee all of a sudden. Every time she felt the fingers push that mysterious button inside of her, this feeling became bigger and bigger until she could take no more.

"Just let it go honey... Cum for me baby!" Helen encouraged.

Haley bucked like a wild animal as Helens hand was pumping her with vigour. She absolutely ERRUPTED as she came to climax, feeling the built up pressure deep inside of her explode as fluids came gushing out of her, as if a dam had given into the river it was holding back.

Helen watched as Haley's vagina squirted all over the place, lathering her face in the fluid as the ejaculate spewed out all over her front, dribbling down her exposed breasts.

Slowly the liquid subsided, letting Haley collapse back onto the grass, her chest heaving heavily as she came down from her climax.

"I wondered if you took after your mother!" Helen grinned devilishly at her daughter before twisting around to once again look at Alex. "Now are you going to fuck my ass yet or do I have to beg for it??"

"I don't need to be told twice!" he said excitedly as he plunged his dick into her pussy to lubricate it for its next destination.

He now took his fingers out of her asshole and replaced it with his penis, rubbing it firmly up and down her crack letting just the head push in and out of her.

"Stop fucking TEASING me Alex and fuck me!" she shouted, probably a little too loudly.

He re aligned himself with her rose bud and pushed gently into it feeling her sphincter instinctively close up in an attempt to stop the foreign object from invading her momentarily before it loosened up, welcoming his cock inside.

He started pushing slowly, not wanting to hurt her when suddenly Helen pushed back, sucking his entire length into her rectum in one quick movement!

"I'm not a virgin like your sister..." Helen giggled, "Now fuck me Alex... FUCK me!!"

HE did as he was told, skipping the slow rhythmic movements he had planned to do, instead absolutely ploughing her asshole full of his manhood, sliding his shaft in and out of her like it was the last thing he would ever do!

Helen had her eyes closed now and was franticly rubbing her clit when she felt someone pull her hand away from her pussy. She opened her eyes to notice Haley had now crawled underneath her apparently having had sufficient rest from her mind blowing experience and now keen to return the favour.

Haley reached up to Helens vagina and took her mound into her mouth, sucking in the wetness that had dribbled down from her pussy opening as Alex fucked her hard from behind.

Helen had to put her own hand over her mouth to stifle some of the groans she couldn't control from being stimulated from both ends now. It was driving her crazy!

Neither of them had it in them to last any longer...

"Fuck... I'm so damn close mum!" Alex said as quietly as he could.

"UUUhhhmmm... Meee... Too..." was all she could muster as her anal walls contracted around Alex's cock coming to climax herself.

Alex unleashed what felt like galleons of sperm deep inside Helen's asshole, feeling as if it was sucking it out of him, milking him as she shuddered whilst he was ploughing into her!

Haley jammed two fingers into Helens pussy opening, feeling her mother start to convulse knowing she was right on the edge and started flicking her tongue rhythmically on her clit sending her orgasm into overdrive as she bucked on Alex's cock, trying to take every last drop of cum before falling on top of Haley, landing her pelvis on Haley's chest as sperm started oozing out of her gapping ass.

Alex too collapsed beside the two girls, well and truly spent from the nights activities as everyone attempted to gather their breath.

At first they all just laid there in their post orgasmic states, enjoying the last of the warmth the fire beside them was struggling to emit from its now failing embers.

Finally Alex broke the silence, "Fuck... we were pretty loud,"

No one answered for minutes, the news of their less than conspicuous behaviour apparently starting to sink in.

"No... Its ok I think," Helen said as she tuned her ears into the noise of Richard, "I can hear your father snoring still."

At this comment everyone had a little chuckle.

They had gotten away with it!

"We should all probably get to bed now," Helen told the twins. "The sun will be up soon and we're going home tomorrow,"

After cleaning up with nearly a full box of tissues which was then discarded into the fire which just managed to ignite the papers to get rid of the evidence, Helen kissed each of her children on the cheek and without a word retreated to her tent.

She quietly nuzzled into her still passed out husband's arms as he stirred out of his sleep.

"You tell the kids off?" he muttered still under the effects of the tequila.

"Yes honey, they've had a talking to," Helen said giggling on the inside.

Richard didn't even respond. He just fell straight back to sleep still wasted.

The twins decided it was best to sleep in their own tents for the night and where now comfortably enveloped in their sleeping bags.

No one knew what the morning held.

However everyone slept soundly, completely exhausted from the days advantures.

What was to come of everything?

What will happen when Richard sobers up?

To be continued...

12