The Camping Trip Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMlitero
JMlitero
38 Followers

When Declan released Heather from his kisses, a giggling, flushed Heather spun the bottle, holding her breath. Who would it land on next?

Evelyn looked up from the middle and to Heather, whose mouth had fallen open.

"We can spin it again if you-," Evelyn bit the insides of her cheeks. She didn't kiss a girl until she was at least sixteen. Most people go their whole lives without kissing the same sex. Heather didn't have to break that for a silly game of Spin the Bottle.

However, before Evelyn could finish her sentence, Heather had crawled across the floor of the tent, over the bottle and was on her hands and knees in front of Evelyn.

"I want to," she said confidently.

Evelyn shrugged and kissed her softly at first. When she realised Heather wasn't leaving until she received a real kiss, Evelyn pushed harder, running her tongue along Heather's bottom lip.

Heather couldn't believe she was doing it. She was kissing a girl! And even better, she was receiving whoops and wolf-whistles. Plus, she liked it. Soft feminine lips that tasted of something sweet. If she remembered rightly, it was from the Jägermeister Evelyn was drinking. She was a good kisser. She didn't want to stop. No wonder so many guys wanted Evelyn White. Not only was she absolutely beautiful and enchanting, with a large pair of soft, round breasts, she was quite obviously an extremely good lover.

When Heather finally did pull back, she gave Evelyn a lasting look. Even once Heather had retreated to her place between Eliza and Sofia, Evelyn could feel those knowing eyes piercing deep inside of her.

"Your turn, E," Ava nudged her out of her gaze.

"Oh right," Evelyn licked her lips and shook herself out of her thoughts. She didn't care who it landed on. She no longer had any inhibitions when it came to the people surrounding her. Including Theo, who looked up from the bottle pointing at him.

"Come here," Theo practically growled as he crawled into the middle meeting Evelyn halfway. He was looking forward to this, and from the hungry look on Evelyn's face, so was she.

A lot of their friends held their breaths as the two began kissing. It was much more eager than any of them before - even Wade and Ted.

Smyth glanced over at Doni whose lips were parted, his eyes wide as he watched his girlfriend and ex-boyfriend make out.

Evelyn and Theo straightened up onto their knees. He tugged her body to his, feeling the desire to kiss her that had been building since he'd seen her ample bum in front of him. He wanted to tap into the want other men felt when they looked at Evelyn White. Now he was kissing her, he understood.

He couldn't stop his hands from rubbing down her sides to the backs of her thighs and up over her bum, where he grasped and ground his crotch against hers. She whimpered, her sore cheeks aching under his touch.

But Evelyn didn't hold back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him harder, moaning as she felt his ever hardening bulge grind against her groin. His hands were planted firmly underneath her bum. She winched every time he pinched the raw welts, reminding her of what he could do. However, instead of fear and pain, she felt only satisfaction and sheer pleasure. How odd yet marvellous it felt to be under Theo's hands.

They lost themselves. The people around them became insignificant. This was something neither the two nor anyone else in the tent thought would ever happen.

Although there was no stopping insight, Doni got to his knees hastily. He didn't want to miss the opportunity.

He grasped Evelyn by her sides and began kissing her neck ravenously. Theo and Evelyn didn't stop. If anything, they became wilder. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Evelyn's hold on Theo strengthened and his hands gripped tighter to her sore cheeks through her jean shorts. Every so often, Theo's hands grazed Doni's bulge. They seemed to have forgotten that there was a tent full of people around them, but it didn't stop Evelyn from moaning and shivering under their touch.

"What is this becoming?" Smyth whispered to Ava, keeping his eyes on the three in the middle of the circle.

"I'm not sure but I kinda like it," Ava smirked, switching her gaze from the three to Smyth. She pouted cheekily, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

The couple took another swig of their drinks and carried on watching intently. Maybe if they'd been sober they would've said something by now or tried to break them up. It appeared as though everyone in the tent was too intoxicated to care.

Slowly, Eliza got to her knees and knelt behind Theo. She gave her drink to Heather who stared in awe. She wasn't sure why she was so captivated by the now four people making out in front of her. It was sensual and liberating.

Eliza ran her fingers up underneath Theo's t-shirt, rubbing her hands around to his front and into his boxers. She felt his hard cock in her grasp, his body shuddering beneath her touch. She wasn't shocked to find he had an erection. He and Evelyn were no longer playing the same game. Their lips hadn't broken apart since they started.

She glanced over Theo and Evelyn's shoulders to where Doni was gradually moving Evelyn's top aside so he could kiss her shoulders. He looked up and winked at her. Eliza grinned and began rubbing Theo's cock inside his boxers. She sucked and nibbled on his neck, feeling his body gyrating against Evelyn's, Eliza's hand brushing Evelyn's groin every so often. She didn't care. This was far too naughty to stop.

Soon, Evelyn was turning around to face Doni. Theo's hands stayed on her bum, rubbing and groping, tugging her back to him so he could grind his hard bulge against her. His lips found place on the back of her neck. With Eliza's hands still in his boxers, Theo moaned and inched his hands up underneath Evelyn's top.

Doni and Evelyn kissed wildly. She clasped his shoulders, bringing him nearer until they could get no closer. She wanted more and more. She hungered to feel him inside of her. Her nails dug into his hot skin, drawing him into each kiss. Doni's grip on her waist was interrupted by Theo, pulling up her t-shirt. He helped and soon he felt her lace bra brushing against his bare chest. He craved more, and more. His want for her was overwhelming, to the point where he lost grasp of his morals and his surroundings. As soon as she pushed him back lightly, Doni didn't object to sitting and watching as she fell to her hands and knees and crawled up his body, her kisses smattering his thighs and lower stomach. He let his head rest back, closing his eyes and shutting out the peering eyes. Doni was overcome with desire. He yearned to feel her lips around him.

Eliza pulled off Theo's t-shirt as he bent over Evelyn's body, his hands reaching around to the front of jean shorts. He unbuttoned them skilfully, ripping them down her legs and to her ankles. He planted kisses on her sore cheeks, feeling as Eliza dragged her nails across his back and started taking off his jean shorts. The four were unaware of their friends all around them. It was as if they were alone, shut off from the judging world. They were in their own space.

Ava picked up the bottle resting near Eliza's knee. She pointed it at Smyth who smirked, pulling the bottle and Ava towards him until she was on his lap.

"Are you sure?" he whispered into her hot ear.

"Never been more certain in my life. Can't let them four have all the limelight, can we?" Ava kissed him lightly first, in case he didn't want to continue. She was met with a strong, fiery kiss. His arms encircled her body, rocking her hips back and forth across his crotch. Ava grinned against his lips, tangling her hands in his hair. She ran them down his muscular back, whipping her crop top off of him in one swift move. He lifted off Doni's vest and was already working on the jeans. Ava gasped for air between kisses, her heart racing. She liked the thought of people watching them. It was naughty and turned her on even more. And from the hardness of Smyth's crotch, he was enjoying it too.

Ebony gawked at her friends around the tent. She should've guessed this would happen. Although she was intoxicated, did she really want to join in? Where would it lead to? Wade's hand was rubbing up and down her back, slipping around to the front and stroking her breast discreetly. Obviously, Wade was up for it. She glanced to where Jacob and Sofia were already sharing suggestive expressions. Then she looked to Declan, Heather, Ted and Kara, who were contemplating joining in.

Ebony turned to Wade, whose face was inches away from hers. She gulped, suddenly very excited.

"Really? We're doing this?" she said, short of breath already.

"Only if you want to," he said in a hushed sexy voice that sent shivers all over her body. He pressed his lips to her neck, his stubble tickling her skin. His hold grew stronger, shifting her nearer. As one hand massaged her breast, the other crept up the inside of her leg. Ebony closed her eyes and let go. Everyone else had.

Ted scanned the tent. Wade was laying Ebony back, Jacob and Sofia were back to usual, lip locked and grinding against each other and the rest of his friends were far further. He watched as Smyth's hand wandered into the front of Ava's knickers. He raised his eyebrows, feeling something stirring in his boxers. He was shocked at his own arousal. This was turning into something much more interesting than a game of Spin the Bottle. He looked at Declan who grinned back at him, raising his eyebrows excitedly.

"Fuck it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," Ted pulled off his t-shirt and turned to Kara, laying her down without questions. She didn't resist.

Declan twisted to look at Heather who was beaming at the scene before her. She grinned and glanced at Declan who shrugged.

"We can leave if you-," he started but all of a sudden, she was jumping onto his lap and knocking back. He wasn't complaining...

The two were hot and sweaty from the passion that pulsated through their bodies. Evelyn sat on Doni's lap, grinding and rocking urgently as he rubbed his hands over her bum. He felt her tongue bar hit his, making him shiver and remember just what that bar could do to him.

All around them, their friends were finding it hard to contain themselves too. The alcohol, the smoke, the drugs, the music and the stuffiness of the tent was all so intoxicating.

From Ava and Smyth in only their underwear, dry humping each other, eager for more - to Kara and Heather on their knees kissing each other; their tongues doing most of the work. Their boyfriends kneeled behind them, slowly undressing them and caressing their lustful bodies. From Theo who had Eliza pinned to the floor of the tent, sucking and biting at her bare breasts - to Sofia whose hand was deep inside Jacob's boxers - to Wade who was leant back on his elbows as Ebony licked and stroked his lower stomach, making her way down to the waistband of his shorts.

Ted held Kara's back as she ground up against Heather whose back was pressed against Declan. The boys kissed their girlfriends' necks and ran their hands all over their bodies. The two girls were giggling and moaning, sipping occasionally from their bottles of alcohol. Both were so high and drunk that they were allowing themselves to flow along, no longer in control.

Ted and Declan weren't as drunk, just stoned. They loved watching their girlfriends touching each other. Declan held Heather tightly in his hold, smothering her neck in kisses, sucking and biting gently causing her to release sweet squeaks of pleasure. God he loved her.

Ebony and Wade would never dream of having sex or even making out in front of people, it was their private time. But at that moment, with alcohol pumping through their veins and the weed high in their heads they didn't care. They wanted to be naughty! He stroked her head tenderly, wishing he could feel those lips further down his body.

Eliza rested her head back and closed her eyes. Theo's teeth sunk into her nipple forcefully, but not enough to hurt. She groaned, gritting her teeth to the pain. Boy did she love it. His hands were on her bum, lifting her lower body up slightly. She gave Theo full control - the only man she could ever give it to. She trusted him, completely. And even as his fingers inched down her little knickers, she didn't resist.

Evelyn bit her lip, kissing down between Doni's open legs. She got to her knees again and felt him watching as she unzipped his jeans and pulled them off with his boxers. It was only then did he realise how hard he'd gotten. His mind was cloudy from the weed and light from the alcohol. Doni gave himself to Evelyn, impassive to the situation they were in. He no longer cared who watched. All he cared about was feeling Evelyn's wet lips around his erection.

Evelyn flashed him her glistening tongue bar. He slumped further, supporting himself on his hands. He needed to watch this.

She wasted no time in taking him within her hands and pushing him deep into her mouth. Doni moaned loudly, keeping his eyes shut and resting one hand down on her head as she rose up and down. He could feel her lips sucking, her warm wet mouth around him and her tongue piercing tickling and rubbing the underside of his hard shaft. He leant back his head and let out an even louder moan.

It made people turn and look. Smyth raised his eyebrows and Ava grinned a little. Ted as well seemed to be thinking the same thing as the other two; he ran his hand down Kara's back to her bum and squeezed. Wade and Ebony were a little surprised to see Evelyn and Doni doing something like that in front of people; it wasn't normally their scene. Then again their earlier show with Theo and Eliza proved her theory wrong.

"They've got the right idea, methinks," Ava bit her lip still watching Evelyn and Doni who appeared to not be listening; they were too absorbed in their own business. But just when they thought the two weren't listening, Doni opened his eyes and Evelyn lifted up her head licking her grinning lips.

Theo released Eliza's nipple, his eyes catching sight of Doni and Evelyn. Eliza stroked his face, giving him a little nudge towards them. She was eager to see what those two could do. She would never say it aloud, but sometimes she fantasised about the two boys. She was short of breath just thinking about now.

Theo took a deep breath and crawled across the tent until he was beside Doni's face. Knowing they had an audience didn't stop the boys from kissing fervently. They'd almost forgotten what it felt like to kiss one another. Deep down, a spark was reignited. The attraction would never die. As Theo kissed on, Doni straightened up. With one hand still on Evelyn's rising and falling head, her lips still sucking greedily at his cock, Doni placed his free hand on the back of Theo's head drawing him deeper.

Eliza, propped up on her elbows, gasped at the scene. It was sexier than she'd imagined. She couldn't restrain her satisfied grin. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Ava getting off of Smyth's lap and switching her focus from the three in the corner to Eliza who lay on the floor of the tent in only her small knickers. Eliza blushed, then grinned licking her lips.

Smyth sat back and viewed as Ava crept up Eliza's petite body. She kept her body raised, her hands either side of Eliza's head. They exchanged a cheeky smile before kissing tenderly. Eliza craved to get another taste of a tongue bar caressing her lips. As if she heard, Ava's tongue poked into her mouth. Eliza parted her lips, giving herself up to Ava. Maybe if she'd been sober she would've been more reserved. Instead, she was bending her legs and pressing her knees to Ava's side, pulling her down until the girls' bodies were rubbing together.

Smyth took a sip of his drink and watched. This night couldn't get any better. Well not until Sofia was creeping in on the action.

The two girls sat Eliza up. Ava was on her hands and knees as she kissed Eliza's breasts fiercely; while Sofia kneeled running her hands up and down her friend's body. Smyth and Jacob's jaws dropped. He was wrong - this night could keep getting better. Especially now Smyth's view fixated mostly on Ava's perfectly toned bum, just inches out of his reach.

In the middle, all the girls but one kneeled. With their eyes closed, they lost track of who they were kissing, or whose hands were where. Their boyfriends, spectators, sat around the outside in a circle, enchanted by the scene before them. They were itching to get involved. Torn between watching or slipping in amongst the half-naked girls and starting a whole new party.

Wade looked to Ebony beside him who was deciding whether or not to join them. She had enjoyed her kiss with Ava earlier and couldn't deny she wanted to do it again - was she ready to be a part that?

She caught Evelyn's eye and suddenly rather anxious.

"WAva join, Ems?" Evelyn bit her lip; she was only in her knickers. Ebony had seen Evelyn's breasts in the past when she got changed. This was different.

Kissing and touching her friends, she didn't know if she could. Evelyn grinned playfully at her; it didn't mean anything at the end of the day...

Ebony released Wade's hand and shuffled forwards.

Her hand met Evelyn's soft small ones. She was running her fingers through Ebony's hair and slowly pulling her face closer to hers.

Ebony gulped a little. She felt a big warm hand on her back. It was Wade's.

"Go on baby, relax," he whispered into her ear.

Ebony closed her eyes and let Evelyn kiss her. She was like Ava, but not as forceful. Her lips were soft and sweet tasting, feminine like Ava's. She smiled to herself kissing Evelyn back.

Wade joined the rest of the boys, watching his girlfriend and Evelyn touching each other and kissing. He raised his eyebrows; he couldn't believe Ebony was doing it. It was hot, he grinned. Smyth nudged him grinning.

Out the corner of Smyth's eye, he noticed that Theo's hand was drifting up to Doni's hard member.

"You do know your boyfriend's about to get off with Doni, again?" Smyth chuckled, looking to Eliza who had turned to face them. Soon, her pants would be off and she would join Doni in being naked.

Ava's lips were busy kissing her neck, her hands sliding over her small breasts and down into her little knickers. Smyth's jaw looked as if it might fall off.

"You do know your girlfriend's got her finger right on my puss-," Eliza's moans cut off her words.

The boys laughed, ogling and jeering. Theo even stopped to watch, his hand resting on Doni's tense thigh.

"Is this what you want?" Doni whispered into his ear, so no one else could hear.

Then again, the boys were all preoccupied gawking at the girls. He kept his eyes on them too to keep their conversation subtle.

"What is that I want?" Theo did the same, his hand making its way further and further up Doni's thigh.

"One," he leant in close until his lips were grazing Theo's ear "Last," he nuzzled his face "Time."

Theo turned to look at him, unsure what to do or say. Was it right? To reopen that door with the boy who'd broken his heart into a million pieces.

Theo glanced over at Eliza who was in Ava's hold, shivering and quaking in pleasure. He looked back to Doni who appeared to be thinking the same thing.

He stroked his face tenderly and kissed him sweetly.

"Some things should be left unresolved, Doni. You know that, I know that," he kissed him again, softly and delicately. Then, he turned away.

Theo scanned the girls who were still busy kissing and stroking one another. He clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention.

"This is all very nice and all, but I'm done just watching," he turned his head to one side.

Eliza reached out to him, as did Evelyn. They drew him into the fold of half-naked girls with a giggle. Doni looked at Smyth and the other boys who were taken back.

JMlitero
JMlitero
38 Followers