The Camping Trip Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMlitero
JMlitero
37 Followers

"Oi, that's not fair!" Smyth exclaimed, smirking to himself.

Evelyn and Ebony grasped onto each other, both in their underwear, running their hands up and down one another's backs and stomachs, kissing deeply with tongues. They giggled and moaned, occasionally looking over at the boys watching. They were grinning; the girls could see how hard they were. It was amusing how aroused guys got from watching a few girls make out.

Sofia, Ava and Eliza, however, were a lot further than just kissing. All three were naked and touching, lying on the floor and slipping their hands between each other's legs; moaning and giggling away to themselves. Had they got carried away or was it all for show? Theo was the only boy involved. He held Eliza's hands above her head, kissing teasingly as Ava and Sofia stroked and licked her naked outstretched body. He couldn't quite believe what was happening - though he wasn't about to stop it. Neither was anyone else.

Heather and Kara hadn't gone to such extremes. They too were spectators to their friends' liberal sexual display. They couldn't help their jaws from dropping. This was going far further than any of them ever imagined.

Doni looked across at Wade. He smirked back. He'd never seen Ebony act this way. He liked it, rather a lot. He went to hide his erection and then stopped. What was the point at this stage?

Smyth and the other boys were beyond turned on. They were dogs, trying to contain their tongues inside their mouths and stop their tails from wagging. This was far more interesting than Spin the Bottle.

It was then Evelyn pulled away from Ebony and whispered something into her ear. Ebony nodded and glanced back at Wade. She bit her lip and encouraged him over.

Wade got onto his knees with her; she kissed him passionately. Wade tasted Evelyn's lips but better yet, felt Ebony's. She unbuttoned his jeans and kissed down his tense heated body. She pushed him onto his back again and soon he was naked. Ebony's lips found his hard cock. Wade's eyes widened and he couldn't hold back his moan.

Meanwhile, Evelyn had crawled over to the other girls and had whispered into both Eliza and Sofia's ears. Theo helped Eliza sit up and tugged her onto his lap, her bare body rubbing against him. Jacob did the same with Sofia, wanting nothing more than to show her just how much he enjoyed that show.

Kara and Heather were turning to their boyfriends too, wondering whether their friends' idea of foreplay was a little distorted. For some of them, the alcohol was wearing off. With it, came their morals and reserves.

Doni and Smyth exchanged smirks. In the midst of bodies, smoke and waves of heavy dubstep music, and through their high drunken minds, they spotted what many of the rest of their friends had before them. The two boys didn't know what to do.

Evelyn crawled up Ava's outstretched naked body. They giggled and moaned to each other. Ava glanced over at her boyfriend and winked, Evelyn did the same. Doni turned his head to one side and pretended to look sad that he wasn't allowed to join in. Smyth, however, grinned back nodding his head with approval.

Evelyn kissed and sucked Ava's breasts, licking down her body and in between her legs. From over the shoulders of their girlfriends, the guys watched causing them to turn too. Was this actually happening?

They viewed, astonished, as Evelyn began running her tongue up and down Ava's pussy. Her mouth shot open and she threw back her arms. She wanted to scream it felt so good. She could feel Evelyn's tongue bar rubbing against her, tickling her senses and making clamp her teeth down on her lip. She'd never had oral sex this good before, not even from Smyth. She opened her eyes wide and spotted Smyth grinning at her. Evelyn rubbed her tongue faster causing Ava to scream with pleasure which made even the others blush. They were a little shocked but too caught up in the moment to care.

Ava rubbed her hand across her chest which rose and fell quickly. She shuddered with ecstasy, trying to contain herself. This was all too much... but she didn't want it to stop. Slowly, her hand met Evelyn's face. She ran her fingers through her friend's long glossy hair, grasping at it tightly and bending her legs. This was too good for words...if someone asked her how it felt, she wouldn't be able to describe it. All she knew was that if Evelyn stopped, she would beg for more.

The tent fell silent except for Ava's loud moans of euphoria. She gripped Evelyn's hair and the sleeping bag beneath her. She pressed her head back further, unable to stop her body from jolting. She felt waves of pleasure pulsating through her veins. It was all so forbidden, making Ava crave it more.

"Oh god -," Ava kept her eyes closed. She knew if she could see the peering eyes it would make her lose her climax that she was reaching closer to with every second and every lick of Evelyn's tongue.

"Oh god -," Smyth muttered under his breath, his eyes fixated on the scene in front of him.

Doni, who sat beside him, wasn't even able to raise the joint to his lips he was so focused on his girlfriend between Ava's legs.

"Yep, that's happening," Doni breathed out deeply. He wanted to rub his eyes to make sure what he was seeing was real. It appeared too delicious to be true.

"Oh shit-," Ava grasped harder, her body flooding with relief and pure bliss. Her body relaxed, Evelyn's hands still clasping her thighs. She wouldn't say it aloud, but she'd just had the most incredible orgasm of her entire life.

Evelyn licked her lips, sitting back and staring down at her Ava. She sat up slightly, leaning back on her elbows. Ava gasped and crawled up to her and kissing Evelyn's lips.

Evelyn snorted a laugh and kissed her back. The two were beginning to wonder how much of that was for show. They'd both enjoyed that more than they thought they would. They'd only ever gone as far as kissing and touching. That had been so much more...

Evelyn, kissing Ava's neck, made her way up to her ear.

"Do you wAva take the boys back to our tent and give them some release? As they've been such good boys," Evelyn giggled quietly.

Ava nodded eagerly. Thankfully, they were on the same page. She knew Evelyn well.

She looked over to their boyfriends who were sitting patiently, wondering what would happen next.

Ava held out her hand to Smyth who took it. Without even picking up her clothes, she tugged him out of the tent with Doni and Evelyn on their tail.

Their friends watched them leave, wondering why they left? It wasn't as if they were shy. Instead of questioning it, they carried on. This night held more than they originally expected.

***

Evelyn placed the joint to her lips, taking a long drag. She looked down between her open legs to see Doni. There was a cheeky grin on his face as he stroked his fingers along the inside of her thighs. Evelyn leant against Ava's body, her legs stretched out beside hers. Her head rested on her best friend's toned tummy. She handed the joint up to her, her focus on Doni who was lying on his hands and knees and wrapping his arms around her bent legs.

Ava took a drag of the joint and titled her head back to meet Smyth's face. He parted his lips to receive the smoke. They kissed tenderly, sharing the smoke between them, inhaling and exhaling, allowing it to escape from their mouths. His hands massaged her breasts, squeezing and pinching her hard nipples. Ava draped an arm around his neck, allowing his strong hold to encircle her. She felt much more comfortable now the four of them were alone. This was no longer a display.

Evelyn held onto Ava's thighs as Doni parted her wet slit and took a long stroke up from her pussy to her sensitive clit. She trembled, digging her nails into Ava's skin.

"Oh Dom-," Evelyn moaned, also feeling more comfortable they were alone.

"Is that good?" Ava asked, her hand resting between her friend's breasts. She could feel Evelyn's heartbeat pumping out of her chest. She gripped her friend tighter to her body.

"Mhmm," she answered her concentration entirely upon Doni as he tongued her faster. She stroked his head, pushing his face deeper into her pussy.

"Don't stop," she pleaded through her gasps for air.

Smyth handed the joint down to Doni who took it without looking up. He took a deep drag and held it in as he continued to tickle Evelyn's clit with the tip of his tongue. Then, he breathed out all of the smoke against her pussy, making her shiver and moan louder. Before she could react more, Doni's tongue was flat against her clit again and one of his fingers was penetrating the aching hole to her wet pussy. She rested her head back further and closed her eyes. She focused on Doni's tongue, on Ava's sweet moans and grasp on her chest and Smyth's rough grunts of pleasure. They made the perfect foursome.

Ted looked to where Sofia was grinding naked on Jacob's lap. Kara winked at him from beneath him.

Ebony and Wade had left the tent to retreat to their own for some privacy. Theo and Eliza were in the corner. She was on top, dragging her nails up and down his chest as she rocked her hips back and forth, screaming and moaning his name like no one was around.

Heather and Declan were underneath their quilts of their sleeping bags, hiding from onlookers. They were private, unlike himself and Kara who were on their way to being like Theo and Eliza.

"Hey, Jacob," Ted poked his hot thigh to get his attention.

When he was able to draw his eyes away from Sofia's bouncing perky breasts, he winked at Ted smugly.

"Sup?" he held Sofia on his lap with secure hands on her little bum.

"Do you wanna make that little sexual fantasy a reality," he raised an eyebrow, hinting to where Sofia was already breathing heavily at the thought.

"Only if Kara's alright with it," Jacob tried to hide his flushed cheeks. He wanted nothing more than to see his fantasy become real.

"I'll help," she grinned, slipping out from beneath Ted. She reached for Sofia's hand and helped her get into position on the floor.

Sofia laid flat on her back, ankles together and arms above her head, her wrists being held tightly by Kara. She didn't think she could become any more turned on until she spotted Ted kneeling before her and Jacob's eager eyes observing intently.

"How does she want it, Jacob?" Ted said, looking at Sofia with fiery eyes. His sober thoughts couldn't penetrate the intoxicated wall. Then again, none of them were intoxicated enough to be out of control. They were loose, without inhibitions, but still, remember their morals. Sofia wanted this as much as he and Jacob. After all, he and Sofia had lost their virginity to each other.

"On her hands and knees...," Jacob said breathlessly, unable to believe what was about to happen.

In one swift move, Ted and Kara flipped Sofia over until she was on her hands and knees. Kara gripped her wrists and began to kiss Sofia, their tongues brushing each other's lips, sweet moans from the both of them. Ted glanced to where Jacob was trying to control himself at the sight of Sofia powerless and in the control of another man right in front of him. What he felt was excitement...and fury...and jealous...but most of all, arousal. It was just like he'd imagined.

Ted switched his attention back to Sofia and her perfect, toned behind. Taking his erection, he pressed the tip of his cock to the outside of Sofia's pussy. It took him back to the night he'd lost his virginity to this very pussy. He grinned and for his own satisfaction, he spread Sofia's cheeks to get a clearer look at her pink hole, dripping and gagging for him. Listening as Sofia moaned against his own girlfriend's lips, Ted pushed himself mercilessly deep inside, feeling as she stretched for him and her groans became louder and more intense. Ted glanced at Jacob who was sliding a hand up and down his own cock, watching as Sofia's body trembled and quaked under Ted's grip. His grin broadened, rather liking this cuckold experience.

Thrusting his hips back and forth, quicker now, his cock burying deep inside of Sofia's sweet, tight pussy, he could see Jacob losing all sense beside them.

"Do you like that?" Ted smirked, slapping Sofia's behind and clutching her hips tighter until he was pounding powerfully into her, her breasts bouncing wildly and Kara barely able to hold onto her hands now.

"Yeah," Jacob whispered, "Fuck her harder."

"Harder than this?" Ted questioned. He thought it was pretty intense already. Sofia's body was about to collapse under his strength. But Jacob nodded and Ted obliged, stuffing himself deeper until his balls were knocking against her, until her pussy was raw and Sofia's body crumpled forward, screaming as her face pressed the floor of the tent. Kara watched with wide eyes and a large grin, grasping Sofia's hands and seeing as Ted's strong hips continued to pound against Sofia's behind.

"Oh god," Ted had to close his eyes. He was going to come any second now, the sensation of Sofia's hot, soaking wet pussy caressing every inch of his hard-on. It was a blissful, overwhelming pleasure that made him shout and scream his moans. Hands on her slim hips, nails digging into her skin, he kept his eyes upon Kara who was now sat, legs spread with her fingers sliding up and down her glossy clit and pussy. Ted chuckled at the sight of her, staring deeply into her eyes as his orgasm surfaced, all the while, it was Sofia's pussy his cock was pummelling. And then, without warning, Ted burst, his hot cum pouring out of him. Before it was all gone, he pulled out and allowed the warm white liquid to drip over Sofia's arsehole and pussy.

Catching his breath, he beckoned Jacob over, keeping Sofia's quivering cheeks parted so his friend could see Ted's come all over his girlfriend.

"Oh god," Jacob moaned and as Ted moved aside, Jacob moved down until his lips were against Sofia's pussy, licking her juices which had now mingled with Ted's. "Oh baby was that good?" he asked his girlfriend, who simply moan in reply. Jacob no longer wanted to just watch. And even though Sofia's pussy was red and aching from Ted's assault, she didn't resist when Jacob slid inside of her. No...instead, she pushed backwards, bouncing up and down on his familiar cock, bringing them both to a swift orgasm. Jacob even went back to lick up his come too.

Ted finally turned his attention to his own girlfriend who was panting now, fingers still rubbing her hard clit in circles. He moved across to her and took her hand away.

"Let me," he kissed her neck, his tongue then grazing her skin down to her collarbone as she laid back, spread her legs and allowed Ted to finish her off, his fingers slipping in and out of her pussy quicker than he'd pounded Sofia. He would've fucked her too if he hadn't already come. Kara didn't seem to mind, however; his three fingers and his tongue against her clit were enough to accomplish that triumphant, glorious goal. She had never screamed his name so loud.

Over in the other main tent, Evelyn had almost also found her orgasm but just as she was about to burst with pleasure, Doni stopped. He didn't look at her. Instead, his eyes landed upon Smyth who sucking on the almost dead joint. They were both thinking the same thing. Foreplay was over.

With his hands on Evelyn's hips, Doni tugged her away from Ava and down until she was flat on the floor of the tent. She promptly spread her legs, welcoming and beckoning him to her. Hands in his hair, their lips locked and their tongues found one another. After everything tonight, Evelyn and Doni were both pleased to be back together. Where they belonged. They didn't kiss for long though. Soon, Doni straightening up and after placing Evelyn's legs on his shoulders, he took hold of his cock, which was yearning for Evelyn and only Evelyn now, and placed the tip to the outside of her glistening pussy hole. She held her breath, seeing as Doni looked back to where Ava and Smyth were kissing.

Smyth ran his hands down over Ava's curvy, toned body, clutching her bum and then finding her clit between her legs. She shuddered and moaned in his arms, her own draped around his shoulders. She was hungry to feel his cock inside of her; her pussy felt empty and desperate without it.

"Please," Ava begged, tugging at Smyth's dirty blond hair, chewing on his bottom lip.

"Got you all worked up?" Smyth whispered, moving his lips down to her breastbone, his hands cupping her large, tanned breasts, her nipples hardening under his touch.

"Yes, now please, Smyth, please," she pleaded again, more urgently this time.

"You deserve it," Smyth grinned and then before she could kiss him again, he turned her around and pushed her to her hands and knees. Now, her face and Evelyn's were beside each other's, Evelyn looking up into her best friend's alight blue eyes. "But you have been extremely naughty. I think I need to teach you whose girlfriend you are."

"How are you going to do that," Ava said with a smirk, her nose and Evelyn's brushing, their mouths agape as their boyfriend's cocks stroked the outside of their pussies.

"By fucking you until you're ruined," Smyth grinned wildly to himself and then without warning, drove his cock deep into Ava's glossy, dripping pussy. It was tight but eased to his large erection after a couple of thrusts. All the while, Ava's body bounced back and forth, her lips finding Evelyn's.

Evelyn had to hold onto Ava as Doni pummelled his cock into her, both the girls' bodies rocking against the strength of their boyfriends' thrusts, their pussies being filled and fucked. It was a sweet relief after the long foreplay and it took all of Ava and Evelyn's power to not come so quickly. They wanted this pleasure to last but all too soon, Ava felt that all too familiar rising joy inside of her.

Smyth's cock had always had that effect on her. He could bring her to an orgasm in minutes sometimes, his ridged hard dick sliding against the walls of her hot, tight pussy. But tonight, not only was he pounding into her harder than he'd ever done before, her whole body trembling under his mercy but with one hand spreading her pussy to make her even tighter, the other found her tender clit. With all that, Ava wasn't sure how she'd lasted as long as she did. Looking down into Evelyn's eyes as she did, Ava came, the explosion rippling through her like a bomb. Evelyn grinned back, eyes fluttering open and closed as Doni continued to drive his cock inside of her.

Ava closed her eyes and held herself steady, basking in the throes of her orgasm. Just when she thought Smyth was about to come - and eagerly looking forward to feeling his cum spilling inside of her, filling her up - he pulled out. Ava waited in anticipation for what he would do next. When he turned her around, his hand grasping her chin, she saw he was finishing off the job by hand, his face contorted with ecstasy. She knew that face. She knew exactly what he wanted. Ava licked her lips and leant forward, her mouth swallowing Smyth's throbbing cock.

Smyth reopened his eyes and not only saw Ava's head bobbing down, her tongue stroking every inch of his cock, but also Evelyn...his ex-girlfriend...naked and body bouncing as Doni made her scream. Smyth watched open-eyed and biting his bottom lip as Doni's cock slipped back and forth out of Evelyn's pink little pussy, each time it returned wetter than before. He saw the way Doni rubbed her clit in swift circles, her moans growing louder and more intense with each circle. Smyth had to catch his breath as his eyes ran up her body to her snowy white chest, her pink nipples rock hard and standing to attention as her breasts rocked violently with each thrust from Doni's hip. It was enough to send Smyth over the edge.

Ava's tongue stroked up the underside of his dick, Smyth let out a moan of exultation, clutching her head as his cum burst out of him and into Ava's warm mouth, his semen coating her tongue and the back of her mouth. When he looked down, Ava was grinning with her mouthful. She winked and swallowed, rubbing her hands up his stomach and to his hairy chest. Smyth enfolded her in his arms, overwhelmed and satisfied. The two kissed and Smyth no longer cared for Evelyn or Doni. He only wanted Ava...Ava and her beautiful naked body all over him.

JMlitero
JMlitero
37 Followers