The Camping Trip Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMlitero
JMlitero
38 Followers

Evelyn threw her head back as Doni parted her legs wider, his cock pounding so quickly now Evelyn could no longer focus. Her body trembled and bounced, her pussy was screaming for relief, aching around Doni's enormous cock. He pushed against her thighs until her legs as far back as they could go, her pussy completely exposed and open for him. For a couple of seconds, he took himself out of her and just stroked the tip of his cock across her clit and her pussy hole. She moaned and begged him to stop...to fuck her again...to fill her up...stretch her until she could take no more.

Evelyn sat up and leant back against her elbows as Doni edged forwards until their lips were touching. And like that, lip-locked and unable to catch their breath, sweat pouring down the sides of their faces, gathering on their chests, Doni pushed himself back inside of her and fucked his beautiful girl until she was screaming for him and for God. And unlike Smyth, Doni didn't pull out when he felt his cock hum and his hips pulsate. No, he wanted Evelyn's pussy covered in with his cum. He wanted to see it there, coating her clit and lips, pouring slowly out of her delicious hole.

Evelyn's nails dug into his shoulders, her orgasm still rushing over her, but it was enough to push Doni over the edge, his hot seed gushing out of him and deep into Evelyn. He shuddered with accomplishment and pure delight, his orgasm clutching him tightly until he could barely breathe. And when he looked down, Evelyn lay beneath him, her exhausted body limp and her mouth wide open. Slowly, and with the last of his energy, Doni leant down to her until their noses touched.

"I am so glad we decided to go camping."

JMlitero
JMlitero
38 Followers