The Camping Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me right the fuck now! I need it bad."

Not being one to miss an opportunity I jumped up, went to the bathroom and washed my face and hands. When I came out I found Ann on her back, knees up, legs spread, her purse open next to her with the contents spilled out. There was two long strips of condoms, some massage oil, a large dildo, some latex gloves and in her hand was a small bullet vibrator that was attached to her clit. I grabbed one of my condoms (I really need to find a closer place to store these things) and brought it to the bed. Once I got onto the bed Ann opened her eyes saying, "Hope you don't mind but one I start cumming I like to keep them going. Now give me that dick so I can suck you hard."

I crawled over and Ann tilted her head to get my penis into her mouth. As excited as she was she still worked her great magic on me. I was getting hard quickly. I played with her massive boobs which helped matters. I could hear her cumming over and over from her vibe as her mouth gently massaged life into my cock. Once I was hard I pulled away and put on the condom. Ann tossed the toy away and again pushed me down on the bed. She quickly straddled me and lowered her very wet pussy onto my dick. For the amount of miles she had on that thing she was still surprisingly tight. She eased down on me and then started riding me. I was loving this big time. Her boobs were flopping around so I grabbed them. Her fat ass was hopping up and down on me. She reached up and grabbed a handful of her own hair above her ears with each hand. She was riding me like a champ.

"Oh man Ann, you fuck so good. I can understand why those guys kept coming back."

Ann rode me through another orgasm, dropped her hands to either side of me and lowered her face to just above mine. "You ain't seen nothing yet David. Now fuck me doggie and I'm using the vibe some more."

Ann crawled off of me to get her toy again. She lifted her ass up, slipped a hand under her and placed the vibrator on her sweet spot. I marveled at the sight for a few seconds, apparently a few too long. Ann turned to look at me.

"Forgive me, I was enjoying the view."

Ann went back to work and I entered her from behind. Her soft round ass was a marvel to slam into. The skin on skin slapping sounds were really a turn on. Ann continued to cum like a machine gun. This right here was what this trip was all about.

Ann must have been all orgasmed out by this point. She reached back and massaged my ball sack with her toy still running. It was an unusual sensation, pleasant but it distracted me from the pounding I wanted to give her. She must have felt the change in timing and quickly removed the vibe. Ann lifted her upper body so she was on all fours and started fucking me back. She was still cumming but it was only once every minute or two, not 15 to 20 seconds with her joy stick.

Ann said, "How about some missionary? I want to see your face when you cum."

I pulled out and roughly shoved her ass to the side. Ann giggled with the need I was displaying to get back inside her as quickly as possible. I got into position, put my arms under her legs and lifted them so her feet were on my shoulders. I reentered her hard as I held myself in place by holding her thick thighs. I pumped away in this position for a few minutes watching the expression of pure ecstasy on Ann's face. Then I lowered her legs and got into the more traditional missionary reaching under her butt to grab ass cheeks for further stability.

Ann squealed, "Of yes, I love that. You're not stopping until you cum inside me. I need to feel you shoot your load in me."

Although this was a more comfortable position I like to be in a more active one, particularly when I have a big butt to hump into. After a few minutes of this Ann sensed that I need a change.

"Get off the bed, I want to try something." She ordered.

I withdrew and stood up. Ann also stood on the floor, turned and faced the bed. She bent over and spread her legs so I could enter her from behind.

"How's this for you? She asked.

I was awed by the sight of the magnificent ass open to me. The only word that came to mind was, "Heaven!"

Ann chuckled, "It's all yours baby, give it to me good."

I moved forward to enter her from behind. Unfortunately she was significantly shorter than me and for me to enter her I had to squat down to a position that didn't give very good leverage.

Ann said, "One minute. Let me try this." She got up on her knees on the bed which raised her ass a few inches. This helped a whole lot. I buried my dick into her wet pussy and started long stroking her. She was matching me with her movements. After a few minutes of this I couldn't hold on any longer. I went into overdrive and began slamming her hard.

In between her grunts I could make out comments like, "Oh yeah!", "That's it." And "Give it to me hard like that!" It was more than enough to set me off and I exploded inside her. Ann must have felt it and I think she came again with me. I came so hard my knees were shaking, it was really a great one. I was now holding her ass for support. Ann moved forward and released my cock from her still wet pussy.

"Come and lay down, you look like you need it." Ann said.

I crawled onto the bed and collapsed on my back. Ann carefully removed the condom and cleaned me up with her mouth. When she was done she curled up next to me in my arm and we held each other close for a few minutes. I have to say that she knew her stuff, I was wiped out. I looked over at her and gave her a tender kiss on the lips.

"Thanks, that was excellent."

"Fuck, I enjoyed the hell out of it too. I haven't cum that much in a long time." Ann answered.

We recovered together for another few minutes quietly, each alone with our thoughts.

I broke the ice saying, "So, want to do this again?"

Ann giggled, "Thank you, I didn't know how to ask you the same question. Thought you were only interested in one shot deals."

I said, "I was until I met you. Dam girl, you rock."

Ann lifted her head and grinned, "Practice, practice, practice."

I chuckled. "But I guess we need some ground rules. I don't know what else you've got going on. No boyfriend or husband issues, right?"

Ann said, "Do you honestly care right now?"

I thought for a few seconds. "At the moment, no, but I don't want any problems later."

Ann said, "OK, tell me your thoughts on how you want to handle this?"

"Well, as you figured out I was trying to bang as many women as possible while I was here but I would be happy just banging you. What are you thinking?"

Ann pondered for a minute. "I really want to and need to spend time with my sisters. I don't care if you're slutting around when I'm not with you but I don't want to walk in on you either. How about I call first to make sure the coast is clear?"

"Sounds good. What about sleeping here tonight?"

Ann lifted her head onto her hand. "Seriously? You want to spend the night with me?"

"Definitely. I'd like that a lot. Unless you'd rather sleep with your sorority buddies."

"Let's see, sleep in a gorgeous air conditioned RV in a real bed with a guy who knows how to fuck great or sleep in a tent on a sleep bag on the ground getting licked and poked all night. Hmmm, maybe NASA scientists could help me come up with the right answer."

"Licked and poked?" I asked.

"Yeah. I need a drink. Want anything?"

"My whiskey and an answer to my question." I replied.

Ann slid out of the bed and refilled our glasses. "Most of the sisters still engage in lesbianism when we get together. They don't consider it cheating or anything. Everyone just gets everyone off and doesn't think twice about it."

I had to sit up to learn more about this. "Seriously? Is this in all sororities?"

Ann laughed as she handed me my glass. "Hell no, not that I know of. In our chapter during hell week all the pledges have to perform oral on all the older sisters and get them off at least once. It happens the first night of the hazing process. That weeds out a lot of applicants. We hold that over them, if they talk we tell the whole campus everything they did. Anyway, in our house our sisters always fooled around together. One on one to orgies. Everything imaginable."

"I had no idea. Dam, I am getting turned on thinking about this."

"So, after we graduated we all keep in touch. We go to events together, usually plan a couple trips together every year and when we do we generally fool around together. Like this trip, we have three tents. One tent has the women that don't want to play. The other two tents are the playmates. Some of the married women really look forward to these trips since they get bored at home."

I had to ask, "So, are you in the play tent or non play tent?"

Ann smirked, "What do you think? With my sex drive? Last night I was eating out one woman while another was fucking me with a strapon. We get pretty wild and kinky. Sometimes we forget that we have to stay quiet in a tent. Don't want to wake the neighbors. The women in the non-play tent generally sit outside and keep guard for us. They let us know when we are too loud. But sometimes in the middle of the night someone wakes up horny and starts it up again."

"Strapons too? Nice! Do you consider yourself bi, straight or gay?"

"I am straight. I can't live without dick nor would I want to. But I do like playing with women, I do enjoy eating pussy but a real dick can't be replaced by a toy."

I thought about this. Oh to be a fly on the wall of those tents. "OK, I'm not making any judgments here. So what's your thought about meeting up?"

Ann thought for a minute. "I need to get back to camp. We all planned on having dinner together. I am debating whether to shower or not. I think it will be fun to eat with them while I reek of sex. Oh, that reminds me, do you have paper and a pen I could use?"

"The drawers near the side door, second or third drawer down."

Ann moved and started opening drawers, she took out paper and a pen and started making notes.

I had to ask, "What's up?"

Ann answered, "I'm making notes. Undoubtedly when I get back to our site they are going to know details of our encounter. I don't want to forget any details. It's a chick thing. They want to know and I want to rub it in their faces. Help me out here. First I blew you in what I call the rocking position then I moved to a sitting BJ. When we went back at it you rimmed me first, the girls are going to love that. No one ever does that first."

"Well, you have a sweet ass and I had to get in there."

"I appreciate that. What was after that?"

I thought for a few seconds. "I was fingering you while I ate your ass. I washed up, when I came out you were getting yourself off."

"Oh yes, I hope you don't mind that but once the ball gets rolling I need to keep them coming."

I replied, "I enjoyed watching you. Then you gave me head to get me hard again."

"Yes. Then I rode you cowgirl and then we did doggie I think."

"Yes." I said watching Ann scribble notes on the paper. "You were using your toy during doggie. Then we went to missionary and ended with the standing rear entry."

"Oh, that was two positions each. Legs up missionary then legs down. Then first with me standing which didn't work out too well then with me kneeling. That counts as two positions each." Ann looked over the list. "Dam, the girls are going to be so jealous. I love this."

"OK, so what are your plans for the evening? Going to lick some clit before coming back here?"

"No, I doubt it. Going to the camp, we'll eat some dinner, talk, gossip, I'll run down our encounter and then head on over. I'll call your cell first to make sure the coast is clear if that's ok."

"That works for me. I doubt if I will be with anyone else today. I want to save my energy for you later."

"Oh, you're up for another round?"

"Oh shit, I just assumed that when you came back you wanted to play before going to sleep. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made that assumption. If you just want to go to sleep I am good with that too."

Ann smiled, "You really are something special. You just try to go to sleep without banging the shit out of me some more. Oh, speaking of shit, do you have any lube in here?"

I grinned, "At least we think alike, great minds and all that. No to the lube. I was only thinking of pussy, I never thought of banging ass on this trip."

"I'll get some at camp. It will be good to have just in case we want to go there."

"Not to be pushy, but what kind of time frame are we talking about?" I asked.

Ann pondered for a moment, "I need gossip time, dinner time and I am definitely going to shower before coming back here. Let's play it by ear. I will call you once I know. I do want to give you some recovery time. Who knows, you might get lucky and slip someone in between now and the time I get back." Ann was smiling an evil grin.

I stood up and walked over to Ann. I put my arms around her shoulders and looked right into her eyes. "I will do without anyone else if there is even the faintest possibility of being able to fuck you tonight."

Ann put her arms around my waist and held me close, "I love a romantic."

We got dressed and Ann headed off. I checked the dump cell phone and no new messages. I decided on taking a shower myself at the camp shower. After cleaning up I made myself some dinner in the RV. It was getting darker so I turned on the outside lights while sitting outside with my laptop and a light cocktail (didn't want to take the chance of whiskey dick). I had both cell phones by me turned on by me. I'd already cleaned up inside and moved the box of condoms to the same overhead storage bin as the pillows and comforter which is located right above the bed/couch. The bugs were coming out and biting so I moved back inside. I put the bed back into couch mode and started a DVD after refilling my drink. Finally the dump phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi David, you ready for me?" Ann asked.

"Always."

"Ten minutes ok or do you need more time to get rid of someone?"

"No, the parade of women ended about five minutes ago." I joked.

Ann chuckled, "OK, be over soon. Bye."

"Bye."

We clicked off. I gave a look around the RV to make sure everything was tidy which it was. Went to the bathroom and checked my appearance which was fine.

I sat back down and unpaused the DVD to not appear overly anxious even though I was very excited to have another opportunity to jump this sexy woman and even spend the night with her. I left the outside light on to make it easier to find her way to my door and left the shades up. Ten minutes went by and no Ann. Fifteen minutes then twenty rolled past. I debated calling her back. Outside I heard something of a ruckus and paused the DVD again. I walked to the drivers area and saw Ann's group of sisters following her. Ann did not look happy.

I went to the side door and slid it open. Immediately I was greeted by applause and cat calls from all the sisters except Ann who had a scowl on her face. She pushed me back inside and stepped in. She stuck her face out the door and very gruffly said, "OK, happy? Now, FUCK OFF!" She slid the door closed to the women outside laughing.

Ann looked up at me, "I am so sorry. I hope you're not embarrassed or anything. Trust me, I'm embarrassed enough for both of us."

I smiled at Ann and put my arms around her. "I'm very happy to see you and glad you came back. I could care less about your entourage." Then I leaned down and kissed her long and deep on her lips. Ann dropped the bag she was carrying and reached around me holding me close. We intertwined tongues for a minute until the whooping and cheering outside caught my attention. With the interior lights on and the shades up the image through the windows was clearer than an HDTV picture. I released Ann and started pulling down the blinds. Ann went forward and started pulling down the blinds in the driver's area. We heard a series of "boo's" from outside and then the group started moving away.

I looked at Ann, "Are you OK?"

Ann still looked a little flustered. "OK, I think I might have over gloated. They wanted to hear all the nasty details three times! I spent more time talking about it than actually doing it. Well, they get all worked up over it and they all were drinking pretty heavy. They insisted on walking me over to make sure I got here safely but they just wanted to check you out. I tried to lose them but these short legs were not made for running. Could I get a stiff one to help me calm down please?"

"Drink or dick?"

Ann laughed and hugged me some more. "Thanks, I need a laugh. Let me start with a drink first."

"Go sit down, I'll bring it to you."

I poured both of us small drinks. I smelled Ann's breath when I hugged her and knew she had been drinking with her friends. I sat down at the table across from Ann after delivering the drinks. "Are you going to be OK?"

Ann slugged back half the glass in one shot. "I am fine. I just didn't want to have to expose you to this bullshit drama. There was no avoiding it, they were not going to leave me alone. Not really great for inspiring a sexual mood, was it?"

"Believe me, your showing up is all I need to put me in the mood. Do you think they will be back tonight?"

Ann eyes sprung open. "FUCK! I am sure they will. Also, now that they know your site and your RV a few of them might try to jump you for a quickie. DAMMIT!"

I tried to reassure Ann. "First off, I only go with big women. Period. From what I saw there wasn't anyone over 150lbs. 200 is my bottom limit. Next, if I could spend the rest of my vacation with only you I'd be a happy man."

Ann seemed to relax a bit. She finished off her drink and looked at me. "That's very nice of you to say. I appreciate that. As far as them showing up, I would expect it. They would never do any damage or anything but try to annoy us. Just be prepared. They are already pretty drunk, a few might try to peek in and watch us."

I replied, "I'm not worried. I have some bottled water in the fridge. We can soak them if we need too."

That brought the smile back to Ann's face. "I like that, cold water on a cool night. Thank you, I feel better now. You mind if I get a refill?"

"Help yourself. I have been taking it easy, don't want any performance issues."

Ann grinned, "It's all a question of body weight."

Ann poured herself some more and even topped me off with a little more. When Ann sat down she slid in next to me. "I hope you don't mind?"

It was my turn to smile, "I don't mind at all. I was going to sit next to you but I thought you need a few minutes of space and I didn't want to seem too pushy."

"Thank you, I appreciate that and you're right, I needed it."

I put my arm around her and moved in for another big kiss. Ann put her hand on my leg and began rubbing my thigh. I took that as a sign to move things along. With my free hand I gently massaged a tit over her shirt which made her moan in my mouth. We made out for a few minutes slowly increasing the touching and getting more excited. Ann pulled away after a while and stood up.

"Can we dim the lights and set up the bed? It's uncomfortable for me in the seat with a non movable table and seat because of my size. Do you mind? Am I being too forward?"

"Yes, yes, no and not at all."

Ann laughed and helped me setting up the vehicle. She took the glasses off the table. I broke down and stored the table away. The couch folded down to a bed again but this time I pulled out the sheets with the comforter and pillows. While I was there I grabbed a couple of condoms and left them within reach. Ann helped me with the sheets and setting up the bed. I squeezed past her and started shutting down lights leaving dim lighting on. I remembered to shut off the outside light as well. I forgot all about the TV and DVD I was watching earlier that was still paused. I shut those down as well. I also locked up the vehicle to prevent unwanted visitors. I considered turning on the alarm but I thought if we get very active that we might set it off.