The Camping Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More likely she tossed them away when she got undressed and they fell behind something. I'll bet Howie found them this morning. He keeps a lost and found box." Tina explained.

"OK, I think we are agreed in principal about getting together. Aside from Lititia at 1pm and maybe going to Howie's tonight I have no other plans. How about you?"

I said hoping for an immediate window of opportunity.

"I am always up for a night at Howie's and I had one other planned engagement today. I talked to Lititia last night and found out when you were seeing her so I moved my hookup to the same time so it looks like we have the same schedule today." Tina informed me.

I grinned, "You little perv!"

"Actually I am a big perv trapped in a little body."

"Well, since we have some time now, would you like to join me in the park and go on some rides?" I asked to try to appear not to anxious to jump her again.

"I'll go with you but most rides I am not tall enough to go on." Tina informed me.

"Oh shit, I didn't even think about that. Sorry." Actually the thought crossed my mind. "I am not going to drag you around the park. How about getting together right now?"

The smile I received was definitely something I'll remember, "I was hoping you'd say that. Let's go back to my place."

I stood up. "Nope, we are staying here."

Without another word I cleaned off the table and stored it away. I pushed the button to lower the couch to the bed (which seemed to impress Tina) and took out the comforter. I threw in on the bed and climbed onto it. I crawled to Tina and pulled off her shoes. I lifted her butt and removed the shorts (again, no underwear). I dove in and started eating away with gusto. Tina didn't blink for an instant and relaxed as I went down on her. Shortly I was rewarded with the first of several orgasms. Man, she does get wet quick. I ate her until she said stop. I moved up and cuddled her against me as she caught her breath.

"Wow David, you are good."

"I aim's to please. I think I enjoy that about as much as you do." I replied.

"I feel the same way. Anytime I get an orgasm out of a guy I feel like the queen of the world. Like last night when you didn't think you had one left and I was there to get you off it felt out fucking standing." Tina said. "Now, it's my turn to get you off or did you and Nikki do it right before I arrived?"

"I promise you that you received my last orgasm. Nikki and I went right to sleep last night. This morning we played, she got her first dose of anal in a while and I gave her a golden shower in her ass. First time I ever did that. She came a few times, cleaned up and took off a few minutes before you arrived." I went on.

"Really? She didn't try to get you off at all? In my opinion, very rude." Tina seemed upset. "But, I have to admit that the golden shower sounded hot."

"Well, speaking honestly, I was more interested in getting her out and you in." I said.

"Oh wow, you mean it? That's sweet of you to say." Tina beamed.

"Well, Nikki has skills. She has awesome tits, gave me a fantastic tit job yesterday, she swallowed my load and fucks great. But oral, she definitely needs improvement. Apparently she has been seeing some real scumbag guy who's been cheating on her. She is kicking his ass out and is moving on. Apparently between me and Howie's place last night we awoke her inner slut." I explained.

"Speaking of oral skills, I have been dying to have you cum in my mouth. I was disappointed last night that you didn't want me to do it." Tina said.

"I think I came about seven times yesterday and not once inside of anyone. Everything was oral or boob jobs. I wanted at least one inside a pussy. I hope you don't mind but I really needed it."

Tina nodded, "Understandable. I was actually flattered that you did that but disappointed I didn't get to swallow your load."

I grinned, "Now's your chance."

Without another word Tina took off her shirt then proceeded to undress me. She got between my legs and coaxed my cock to full erection quickly. I hoped beyond hope that I washed myself off well enough and there wasn't the slightest odor of Nikki's ass on me. For a small woman her mouth did the job very well. Amazingly she was able to deep throat me all the way without any gag reflex. After several minutes she changed position to my side and kept up her oral barrage. Then she switched to laying on my chest and belly. This was nice since I could reach her ass and even finger her pussy as she was blowing me. When I was getting close I grabbed her ass cheeks and involuntarily started fucking her mouth which only seemed to encourage her even more. Her hands worked my shaft and mouth worked the head in perfect unison. She took my load in her mouth. When I was done she took her mouth off only long enough to swallow my cum then swallowed my rod until it deflated in her mouth. The sensation was exquisite.

"That was really amazing Tina, thank you." I said.

Tina maneuvered back to hold me again and we relaxed together.

"It makes be very happy to please someone so much." Tina said.

"I know the feeling." I said chuckling.

We lay quietly in each other's arms for a few minutes until Tina said, "I know you're going to be busy at Lititia's later, but I hope when you get done you will come to my place. I really want to fuck your ass with my strapon."

"I would like that if you're up to it." I hoped.

"We'll see what kind of shape you're in after Lititia gets a hold of you. You might need a good rest." Tina said.

"Whoa, why does everyone do that? What the hell goes on at her place?" I said starting to get concerned.

Tina thought carefully and obviously phrased her answer in a benign manner to calm me. "You can relax, it will be very enjoyable. I've enjoyed a couple of meetings with her."

"Oh really? What did you do?"

Tina grinned knowingly, "That would ruin the surprise. Just make sure you take a good shower before you go."

I turned onto my side so we were face to face. "I will not pressure you for information but anything you choose to volunteer would be very appreciated."

Tina continued to grin keeping her secret, "Have fun."

I held Tina close and kissed her deeply. This led to a long make out session with lots of wandering hands over each other's bodies. Eventually I had Tina on her back, legs spread and two fingers stroking her pussy bringing her to a few orgasms. Her short arms couldn't reach my cock which was fine with me. I wanted to get her off some more. Eventually she pushed me away to slow us down.

"Wow, you never quit, do you?" I was asked.

"Why would I?" I asked honestly.

"Didn't you ever learn to not answer a question with a question?" Tina joked. "So, wanna fuck me?"

I joked back, "Why?"

Tina gave me a playful smack on the chest and got to her knees. She reached my cock and started stroking me back to full hardness again. Then she stunned me by jumping on it without a condom on. Her tight, wet little pussy felt great on me but I was concerned. I've always been safety minded to avoid both pregnancies and STD's. So far in life I have been able to stay clear of both. She rode me slowly, just easing up and down enjoying the sensations.

She looked down at my face; I guess I had a concerned look on it. Tina smiled saying, "Relax, we'll wrap it up in a minute. I trust that you're clean. I'm clean too and I can't get pregnant. I do love the feeling of a raw dick in me."

"Mind you, I'm not complaining but better safe than sorry." I said.

Tina got off of me, "You're right, but I really wanted to feel you inside of me. Wrap that thing up."

I got a condom out of the overhead grinning to myself again about her reaching this high. I pulled the condom on and looked at Tina. I really wanted to bang the crap out of her at that moment.

Tina looked at me and asked, "What's wrong?"

I dropped to my knees, roughly rolled her over onto her stomach and entered her pussy strongly from behind. I pounded her hard and fast like a man on a mission. All I heard from Tina was "Oh, oh, oh, oh" on every stroke. The position was real good for me, I was in ecstasy. Then I sat back on my legs and lifted her little body up. It looked like we were in a wheel barrow race except I was on my knees. She was holding her upper body up on her hands and I was holding her hips and pounding into her. We maintained this for a couple of minutes but then Tina kept shifting her hands around. I guessed that her arms were getting tired so I reached around her front and grabbed her boobs. I flattened them in my hands and pulled her upright still staying inside. I kept banging away at her hoping that she was enjoying this when I had another thought. I moved my right hand around her waist and then my left went down and diddled her clit. This set her off. She must like it rough because I had total control of Tina but she was thrashing around like a woman possessed orgasming like a machine gun. After several minutes I slowed my pace and gently lowered face down onto the bed. She immediately pulled away, flipped onto her back, spread her legs and said, "Don't you fucking stop, keep pounding this pussy until you cum!"

What more of an invitation did I need? I mounted her. She clamped her little legs around me and held my lower back with her arms. I went back to long, hard strokes and she went back into machine gun mode. After a few minutes I rolled onto my back and she took over riding me with a vengeance. She was not going to quit until I shot my load. She was working her legs up and down burying my cock inside of her on every stroke. I reached up and took a breast in each hand. Not big ones but very firm, very muscular. As a test in pinched her nips firmly and she rock her pelvis into me even harder. That action was what I needed to put me over the top. I said, "I'm gonna cum!" and Tina just stopped!

She didn't move as I shot my load into her. I could feel the muscles in her vagina milking my dick of every drop. It felt like a hand squeezing me, it had that much force to it. When I was done Tina gently climbed off of me. She kneeled down by my cock and carefully unsheathed the condom from me. She squeezed as much cum into the condom as she removed it holding it to the side. I watched fascinated as she did this. Tina then licked my cock clean. Then she lifted the condom to her mouth and drained it completely. When she was complete she put the condom aside, gave her lips a lick and then a satisfied smack.

"Tina, you have one talented pussy, but I am sure you know that." I complimented her.

"Hey, I like it a lot!" she replied.

"That was one pretty insane fuck, I loved it." I said.

Tina lay back down next to me saying, "I loved the wild look you had in your eye. I just knew right away I was going to get it good. You taking total control of me was great too. Normally I am uncomfortable doing stuff like that with someone I just met but I trust you and it all felt natural and right."

"I'm glad you liked it. I was hoping I didn't go too far or too much. No means no and stop means stop. I didn't want to ruin the moment having to explain everything." I explained.

"No, that would have ruined it. I liked the spontaneity of the moment. You held me in some great positions. I never did that before. I'll have to remember that stuff." Tina claimed.

"Really? I taught Tiny Tina something new? Wow, I am suddenly very impressed with myself." I gloated.

Tina laughed. "That wheelbarrow thing was great! I really wish I had more arm strength to hold myself up longer. Then when you moved me upright and play with my clit I went into over drive. It was fabulous. All that was new to me and it was all great."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now will you tell me what goes on at Lititia's?" I probed.

Tina rolled onto my chest to look me right in the eye. "Nope."

I laughed and pushed her off of me. I pushed her face down on the mattress, got on my knees with her head between my legs, pulled her ass cheeks apart and dove my tongue into her tight little brown eye. I heard a yelp which I had to assume was from surprise as I worked her ass. I slid a hand under her in order to play with her clit as I tossed her salad. She soon was squirming under me. I worked her through a few more orgasms before I got off of her.

"My goodness, that was very unexpected." Tina announced.

"I just felt the need to tongue that ass." I explained.

"Well, I am glad you did but I think you need to rest up until you get to Lititias."

"What the hell goes on there!?!?!" I demanded getting frustrated with no answers.

"You'll find out." was all I could get out of Tina.

"I could use a shower, how about you? I asked.

"Sure. Your place or mine." Tina asked.

I got up and checked the tanks. Not bad but I think it's time for maintenance.

"I was thinking of the camp showers but I think we can do it here if you like." I responded.

"Really? How?"

"Well, if you don't mind standing on the commode I think we can both fit." I explained.

Tina laughed hard. "I have been in much worse situations than that. Could I get a hand towel so I don't slip?"

"Gladly." I grabbed fresh towels and a hand towel. I closed the john top and placed the hand towel over the top. Even wet it shouldn't slip and Tina's weight shouldn't be a problem. I left the bath towels on the counter outside the bathroom, got all the soaps and shampoos ready and beckoned Tina over. I held the door open and she stepped inside. I helped her up onto the bowl and asked, "Are you comfortable up there?"

"Yep, I am fine." She replied happily.

I stepped in and closed the door. I started up the shower and adjusted the temperature to a comfortable setting. I took the hand held unit off and sprayed Tina down trying to avoid the hair. I know how women are about that. She pretended to be a ballerina on the bowl and turned around daintily as she got wet. Tina took the unit form me and sprayed me. I took the shower unit and hung it back on the wall so it sprayed like a regular shower head not caring how much water I used since I planned on refilling it later. Since Tina was almost my height (almost but not quite) I took the opportunity to lean in and hug her giving her a big tongue swapping kiss. She held me close and we enjoyed the water spray in the tiny bathroom. My hands began to roam over her body (but mainly playing with her butt) and we relaxed. I felt another erection starting so I backed off. I soaped up the sponge and washed her off from her neck to her toes (avoiding the vag). I rinsed her off and gave her the refreshed sponge. She started at the top and worked her way down. I shut off the water so she wouldn't get overly wet. Cleverly I leaned against the sink and lifted one leg at a time for Tina to clean. Once washed I turned the water back on and I was rinsed off. I shut down the water and reached outside for a towel to dry off Tina which was pretty quick do to her size. She dried me off with the other towel and I stepped out of the bathroom. It was at this time that I noticed half the shades in the RV were up. Doh! I remembered lifting them before Tina arrived and then never closed them when we started playing. Well, fuck it, hope my neighbors enjoyed the show. I reached over and lowered the shades.

Tina laughed, "*Now* you lower them?"

"I forgot all about them. Sorry, hope you're not embarrassed or anything." I replied.

"One advantage to being short is that I tend to stay under the radar. Because of the window height probably no one saw me. I can't say the same for you."

I have to admit, that was some sound logic. I pulled on shorts and a tee shirt and busied myself straightening up the place including raising all the blinds. Tina wisely grabbed her clothing and moved to the front of the vehicle. I was done quickly and turned and saw Tina sitting in the driver's seat fully dressed watching me work.

"Your bed couch thing is so cool. I wish I had one like that. Just push a button and boom, you got a bed. And it's comfortable too." Tina said.

"Yeah, I liked that feature a lot. I tried to decide on the two couch model or the one. The one has more storage space and it's doubtful if there would ever be more than two of us in here at the same time. The other night there was four of us in here and it was kinda tight." I explained.

"Four? You have your own little orgy?" Tina asked curiously.

"Oh no. I was banging this big babe and her sorority sisters came over to try to get her back to do some lesbo stuff. She was big, they were small but we were all standing in that door area. They wanted to stay and fuck but we threw them out."

"You turned down the opportunity for a three on one scene with lesbian action? That woman must have had some magic pussy on her." Tina stated.

I tried to downplay it as best I could. "She had some skills but smaller women don't do it for me. I like big girls. Women should have curves, not bodies like 14 year old boys."

I could tell that Tina was faking her anger but she looked so cute as she crossed her arms and pouted. "So you only like big women?"

I chuckled and I walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her. I gently placed my hands on her legs and looked her straight in the eye. "I should have said curvy women, not big. By now you should know how much you turn me on. And also, I know that you're just pulling my chain with this angry look."

I leaned forward and kissed her and she dropped the angry act. I stood up saying, "Can I take you out to lunch?"

Tina stood up saying, "Sure, I didn't bring any cash with me. I dropped off my purse at my place after getting the coffee. But first there is something I need to do."

Standing right in front of me she unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down. My dick was mouth high for her so she gave it a few licks which felt great. Tina stepped around me and pushed me over so I was bent at the waist leaning on the driver's seat. She pulled apart my ass cheeks and her tongue darted into my asshole. The girl definitely has oral skills. One hand reached under my sack and gently stroked my stiffening cock. All too quickly she stopped and said, "Ok David, let eat."

I stood back up and faced her. "What the hell was that?"

"I can be spontaneous too. Just keeping you interested. That's all." Tina said with her evil grin creeping across her face.

I took her at her word and we headed out to eat. We walked hand in hand into the park and chatted. Again, I had to slow my pace to let Tina keep up with me. I noticed lots of people, particularly kids staring at Tina. I saw that Tina didn't seem to notice, care or was just used to it. She convinced me to go to the Italian place in the park. I had a real problem with this. Having grown up in New Jersey with quite possibly the best pizza in the world, I was not looking forward to Pennsylvania pizza. Pizza here is crap compared to NJ. I equate it to ketchup on cardboard. Hell, even Domino's is better.

Tina agreed that the pizza sucked but they have great subs. She ordered a chicken parm and I ordered a mix Italian cold cut sub. Both were surprisingly good. The real treat I got was while ordering at the counter I noticed at the register next to ours a big babe was taking orders. She must have been at least 250. She was built like a tree trunk. Must have the same measurements around her chest, her waist and her butt. One turnoff was she had a sour look on her face.

I was glad that Tina couldn't see much over the counter. We got her food and sat down to eat. We were chatting away but in my mind I was thinking about big women (like that's news). That one visit to the counter opened up a new world for me, park employees! Why didn't I think of it before? The pros and cons were working through my mind and new possibilities were awakening.

Tina and I finished eating. We walked back to the camp sites talking some more. I was feeling more anxious about meeting Lititia that I had to ask Tina once more.