The Camping Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, anything you can tell me about what will happen at Lititia's?" I had to ask.

Tina smiled, "You got to relax. Go and have a good time. I guarantee you will walk out of there happy."

I shrugged it off. Whatever will be will be. I walked Tina back to her camper. She unlocked the door, opened it up and climbed the stairs. I leaned in and kissed her goodbye. Tina hugged me around my neck and said, "You come over here as soon as you're done at Lititia's, understand?"

I mocked being the henpecked husband. "Yes dear."

Tina laughed, "Get going. If you're late to Lititia's you might get punished."

With that Tina closed the door to her camper.

I checked the site number on the phone and headed over there. I was going to be a few minutes early. When I get there I see that Lititia has a big bus like Howie does. I knock on the door and it's opened a moment later by a little blond girl. She must be under 20 years old. My first thought when I looked at her was surfer girl. I thought I knocked on the wrong door.

"I'm sorry, is Lititia here?" I asked.

Blondie smiled, "You must be David. You are expected. Please, do come in."

She stepped back inside allowing me entrance. I climbed the stairs and closed the door behind me. When I got inside I found the place to be dimly lit and decorated in an Asian theme. Not knowing the culture I guessed Japanese. The RV was fairly standard except in the living area there was a large, raised chair that has a thronelike quality to it. Also about the middle of the room was some sort of red leather contraption that is hard to describe. It was flat, about three foot high and had a "U" shaped opening on the side closest to me. I admit, I was intrigued.

Surfer girl walked swiftly to the back of the RV and opened a door that must have led to the master bedroom. Only a few words were spoken and she returned smiling.

"My mistress will be with you in a moment." She said.

'My mistress'? Interesting. She stood by the throne and I gave her a look over. She was small, I guessed about five foot, thin but with very nice boobs for a small girl. I had to wonder about implants. She was wearing a pure white panty and bra set and nothing else. She did have a pure look to her, almost virginal. At that moment the master bedroom door opened and an Asian woman stepped out followed by Lititia. The Asian (not knowing the area too well I would have guessed Thai) was about five foot eight, long straight black hair, a slim body and a gorgeous face that would have stopped traffic. Her body was typical of Asian women, tiny boobs and a flattish butt. She was wearing a matching black bra and panty set but was wearing tall spiked shoes. The two women took up station on either side of the throne and Lititia mounted it. She was wearing a long Oriental robe that covered her from neck to toe. Even her hands were hidden.

"David, I am so happy you came to see me." Lititia said.

"Well, I thought I was coming to see you. I didn't know we would have an audience." I explained.

"David, please trust me. First, no means no. Second stop means stop. We do respect limits here. Next, the door is behind you and unlocked. You may use it at any time. Having said all that I believe we have an interesting afternoon planned for you. Are you willing to participate or not?" Lititia spoke calmly.

"OK, as long as it's clear that if I say stop everyone stops."

"Absolutely. Now, introductions. This lovely creature is Emily but I call her Em. (Referring to the Asian woman) And this one is Dawn. (The blonde) They are at my disposal and will do my bidding for me." Lititia explained.

"Are we going to get some one on one time together?" I asked.

"You will do as you're told." Lititia said firmly. "Now, undress him."

The two smaller ladies moved immediately to my sides and lifted my shirt over my head. Dawn folded it nicely and placed it on a table. Em meanwhile dropped to her knees and undid my shorts sliding them down. Both women removed my shoes, shorts and underwear and suddenly I was the only one naked in the room.

"Cuff his hands." Was Lititia's next command.

The women immediately placed heavy leather cuffs on each of my wrists. They were each secured with a solid buckle.

"Prepare the bench."

The ladies went to bench thing and swung out two pieces on hinges from under the bench that stuck out towards me on the open "U" side. It started to make sense. You kneel on the leg pieces, your chest lays on the flat part and the "U" opening allows access to your dick. Clever.

"Put him on the bench."

I went along with it. They moved me to kneel on the leg pieces and I was gently directed into position bent over the table. My ass was sticking out and my dick was lose in the wind in the hole in the table.

"Bind him."

Starting with my ankles Velcro straps were wrapped around my legs binding me to the table. They tied my ankles, my calves and my upper thigh. Then ropes with hooks came out from the far end of the table and were attached to the wrists cuffs. Once connected the ropes were pulled tight and tied off.

"David, are you comfortable?"

I wiggled around as much as I could (which wasn't much). I was securely tied to the table but I was in a comfortable position.

"I am OK." Was my reply.

"Dawn, prepare David." Was Lititia's next command.

Dawn immediately moved behind me and began to gently and thoroughly tongue my asshole. There was something exciting about this. Being tied up and having women work on me was getting me hard.

"Em, prepare the first device."

"Em opened a cabinet near Lititia so I could see. She slipped into harness that looked very professional. Like what a professional would use, or so I assumed. She attached a small toy and took out a bottle of lube with a pump top. Em walked behind me and I could no longer see her. Dawn finished off my ass and moved out of the way. Em stepped in behind me, slightly spreading my legs on their hinged platforms, and inserted a finger into my ass to lube me. Meanwhile Dawn walked to the cabinet and she climbed into her own harness and attached a larger tool.

Em eased the tiny toy into me and it slid in easily. She began stroking away in my ass and it felt great. These women obviously knew what they were doing. Since I could not see behind me I remained watching Lititia who was enjoying the performance. After a few minutes Dawn took Em's place behind me. She inserted her toy into me slowly allowing me to adjust to its size. This one stretched out my ass a bit but it was not uncomfortable. Once fully inside she pumped into me.

Em had already replaced her toy and placed the used one into a large stainless steel bowl (I sincerely hoped for cleaning). I maintained watching Lititia who was now leaning forward watching with interest.

"Emily, check and see if David is enjoying himself." Lititia instructed.

Dawn removed herself and Em stepped in. She reached under the table and stroked my cock.

"He's about half way there." Em informed Lititia.

"Very well, start giving it to him hard. I want him to walk away from this with a good experience." Lititia commanded.

Em inserted her next tool into me while Dawn got her next tool. Em started getting a little rough with me not allowing me to adjust to the size before starting to slam into me. Lititia was now enjoying the show and allowed her rope to open up a few inches. She reached between her legs and began to diddle herself. Em was working me hard and Dawn went behind me. I was fascinated in watching Lititia work herself over but still enjoying the sensations behind me. Dawn took over and worked a larger unit into me. This one was doing the trick. I was soon rock hard from all the stimulation. After Dawn worked my ass for a few minutes it was back to Emily. She entered me but this felt different. I couldn't put my finger on what was unusual but it really did feel great. Plus, I had the added bonus of watching as Dawn was on her knees in front of Lititia eating her out. Lititia's robe was totally open now and she was roughly playing with her own tits as Dawn licked her clit. I was enjoying being tied down, watching the show in front of me and getting my ass worked on. I thought I might cum without any hands on stimulation. Lititia came quietly and lifted Dawns face upwards for a gentle kiss. She whispered something to Dawn who grinned and walked to my bench. She slid underneath and I felt her mouth on my cock. I was getting fucked and blown at the same time. I was not going to last long. Em went into overdrive into my ass which set me off. Dawn swallowed my load willingly. I grunted with satisfaction as I came and at the same time I felt Em thrust one last time. She pulled out and I relaxed in post mind blowing orgasm bliss. Em walked around the front of the table and took the full condom off of her dick. What the fuck! Em has a dick! She's a transsexual!!

I was freaked out. I didn't know what to do. I struggled against the bonds holding me. "Get me out of this shit!"

Lititia became upset. "David, calm down. We are not going to release you until you are calm and we are sure that you're not going to hurt anyone."

She was right, I wasn't doing anyone any good like that. OK, relax and get perspective. "You should have told me the deal. That wasn't fair, I was totally set up."

"Maybe so, that's one way of looking at it. I choose to think of it as expanding your horizons." Lititia explained.

"You should have told me and asked my permission. Dildos are fine, dicks are another thing." I said hoping I was making a rational point.

"David, did you enjoy the experience?" I was asked.

"Yes."

"So what difference would it have made if Em used a strapon or her cock to get you off?"

"I am uncomfortable having a real dick in me. Does Dawn have one too? Did a tranny suck my dick and swallow my load?" Realizing I might have been double teamed.

"No, Dawn is all woman. Think of Emily as a woman who was born a man. She made the decision when she was twelve to live life as a woman but keep her penis. Swear to me that you will not hurt anyone and we'll release you." Lititia commanded.

I grinned at Lititia, "I'm a lover, not a fighter."

Lititia chuckled, "That you are. Release him."

Dawn and Emily carefully released my bonds. I sat up trying to make no sudden moves to frighten anyone. "Thank you. I admit I enjoyed the experience. Dawn gives some great oral. I really like the overall experience but I am having a hard time wrapping my head around having a real dick in me. When I looked at Em I never would have imagined a cock down there. I still think it's unfair to sneak attack my ass like that. I hope you think twice before doing it to anyone else."

"Point taken, however, you can't argue with the results." Lititia pointed out.

"I have to admit, the cock felt better in me than a strapon. It's the concept of real dick verses a toy. I should have been given the choice. Plus, I was brought here under the pretense of being with you, not to be used for your entertainment." I further explained.

"Ah, I can understand that. I am a Domme. When I want dick, I go to Deb's place or something like it. I like my ass fucked a lot and I give that away freely. However, my pussy is mine. I hold that sacred. Only a selected few can play with it. Em has yet to fuck my pussy and she's been with me for over two years. If you like you may fuck my ass, Dawns mouth, ass or pussy or Emily's ass or mouth." I was informed.

"No thank you, I am pretty spent. I admit that it was a good experience. I am still trying to get my head wrapped around this. Believe me, I will not hurt anyone ever. Please relax." I stated.

Dawn and Em looked at each other and did relax somewhat. I stood and walked over to Dawn.

"You give really good head, thank you." I said.

Dawn without thinking gave me a quick hug but I had to assume that she was not given permission to speak.

I stepped in front of Emily. I was being watched carefully. "Emily, you fuck great but you should let a guy know the deal before you bang him."

We had an awkward moment when I held out my hand to shake hands and Em went for the hug. We both stopped mid action and pulled back. Em grinned and held out her/his hand and shook my hand with the same firmness as a woman would. Em turned to Lititia and received a nod of approval.

Em's voice was definitely feminine, again making me think woman just with a dick attached. "Thank you David, I did enjoy fucking you. It's not often that I cum from fucking. But I am sorry about the situation and your issues with it."

We broke contact and I turned to get my clothes. I was feeling uncomfortable being there. I quickly dressed myself with the three watching me.

"David, if you would like to come back and try this again knowing the situation we could make it more in line with what you are looking for. I hate you to leave with you mind in the wrong place." Lititia said.

"I need to go home, pour a stiff drink and put all this in the right place. I'll be ok, initially it was a shock and that's kind of worn off now." I walked over to Lititia and held out my hand. "Thank you for an interesting afternoon."

"I am serious. If you just want to come back and talk about it we can all talk it out. I don't like to see you in this confused state." Lititia explained.

"I need a drink and some time. I tell you though, my ass feels great. Kinda tingly. I didn't care much for the bondage though." I said.

I turned for the door and walked towards it. I stopped and turned back to the people there. "Thank you, have fun."

I walked out and closed the door. It felt good to get outside. I checked my phone and saw I was in there for less than an hour. I wondered if it was too early to go to Tina's. I sent her a text. I wandered in a general direction towards Howie's RV but didn't want to approach Tina's place in case she still had company. I got a reply in two minutes. 'Coast clear, come over ASAP' was good enough for me.

I was knocking on Tina's door less than a minute later. When it opened Tina looked upset.

"What's wrong? Are you OK? Did that guy do something to you?" I asked before I could even step inside.

"I am fine, just a little upset. Of all the times to start a period it had to be today." Tina said sniffling.

"Yeah, and?" I had to ask.

"Get inside, I don't want the whole world to hear about this!" Tina said.

I got inside and closed the door. Tina was obviously upset about this development.

I asked, "OK, you're flowing. What's the big deal?"

"No one wants to fuck a woman when she's riding the cotton pony! Of all the months to get the damn thing early, just my luck." Tina cried out.

"What happened with the guy you were meeting?" I said.

"He bailed a minute after I told him about the period." Tina said.

I took her hand and led her back to the bed. I sat her on the edge of the bed and sat down next to her. I put my hand around her shoulders and held her. "I really don't see what all the fuss is about. What's the big deal about a period?" I asked.

"I am here through next weekend. All I wanted to do is to fuck and suck my brains out before going back home. Now I am off the market." Tina was almost in tears.

"The hell you are." I said firmly.

I stood up. Tina looked up at me. I went down to my knees and lifted her little legs. Her sundress slid upwards exposing her little beaver. I dove my tongue onto her clit.

"No! Don't! David, stop. You don't have... Oohhhhh, that's so good." Tina protested at first but quickly relaxed and enjoyed it.

I munched away bringing her to a couple orgasms before I stopped. I immediately went to the bathroom to wash off my face and hands.

When I came out Tina was still laying on the bed with a happy smile on her face. She looked up at me, "You really are a freaks freak. Damn you are a find."

"I earned my red wings years ago, no big deal."

"So, tell me about Lititia's? I didn't expect to see you out of there for a few hours." Tina asked.

"Well, it wasn't what I expected. I thought it was going to be one on one time with Lititia but I met her friends. Emily was something of a surprise especially her fucking me." I explained.

"Really? I thought you liked it?" Tina asked.

"I have only had a woman use a strapon with me. Never had an actual dick inside. I was and still am uncomfortable with that. I feel that they should have told me and given the option. I enjoyed being bound up and ass fucked with the dildos and the dick felt real good but I should have been told ahead of time. I feel raped."

Tina sat up and moved next to me. She reached around me as best she could to hold me.

"I understand. I agree with you that they should have told you up front. I don't know why Lititia would do that to you like that." Tina commiserated with me. "Almost every woman I know has been raped or taken unwillingly. It's not a pretty situation. I guess you know what that's like now."

"Am I over reacting about this? Is there a difference between a strapon and a dick? Does it make a difference that Em is a transsexual? It's just not clicking in my mind." I ranted on.

"Personally I feel that a male receiving anal shouldn't matter. Cock or toy it's all the same. You are not attracted to guys, you like women. I don't believe you want to suck dick. Having said all that I wouldn't even consider you bi. A bi guy would be attracted to the male body. You only want women but you enjoy anal stimulation. Hell, women like it. Men like it. If you want it from a woman that means your hetro. If you wanted it from a guy, that changes things. The fact that Emily is a tranny doesn't really matter. She used a strapon on you first, right? As far as you knew there was only one cock in the bus, right?"

Tina made a lot of sense. I suddenly felt a lot better about the whole situation. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"Thank you. I feel a lot better now. It's making sense to me. But I still did not like the sneak attack. They should have told me about that one." I said.

"I agree with you. That was unfair." Tina said.

"OK, I feel good with this now. Thank you for setting my mind straight." I reached down and hugged Tina firmly. She really did put my mind at ease. I guess I was feeling homophobic or something. "Now, I have a question and a favor to ask of you." I said after I released her.

"If the favor is to fuck or suck you, you've got it!" Tina grinned.

"Later little one. Question is, how long have you had this RV?" I asked.

"About a year and a half. Bought it from a guy who had all the custom work done already. He upgraded to a bigger model. I was looking for one but he gave me a great deal on this and it's already set up for my height." Tina explained.

"Good, so you've dumped the tanks then." I prodded.

"Yes. Oh! I guess you've never have before, right?" Tina nodded knowingly.

"That's right. I am confident that I can do it right. I would like someone experienced with me." I asked kindly.

Tina grinned. "The first time is the worst time. Don't worry about it. I'll guide you through it. When did you want to dump?"

"Might as well get it done while we have sunlight. Also want to fill the water tank." I explained.

"The water tank is easy. The dump tanks can be messy." Tina said.

"Let's do it. I do appreciate your help and guidance Tina." I said sincerely.

We strolled over to my RV and I opened it up. I took out the jacks and stored the electrical cable that has been powering the unit. Tina sat in the passenger seat as I started up. I drove to the dump site and waited for the vehicle in front to finish it's dump.

"What side are your connections on?" Tina asked.

"Driver side."

"OK, try to get within a couple of feet of the drop tank." Tina suggested.

Once the other RV moved out I pulled in and parked. We got out and I opened up the back doors of the van. I had already opened a box of surgical gloves for just such a job. I handed a pair to Tina who just stood nearby with her arms folded still holding the gloves. I opened the access panel to get to my dump tank access. There is a black water tank (toilet) and brown water tank (sink and shower) connections. I pulled on my gloves and removed the drain hose which cleverly hides in the running board. I attached the hose to the black tank first (yes, I read up on this procedure), double checked the connection and put the other end in the drain hole. I placed my foot on the drain hose and looked at Tina.