The Camping Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're hooked to the black tank, right?" She asked.

I nodded. She nodded. I opened the valve and felt the tank drain. It was empty in a few seconds. I closed the valve (checking everything twice) and connected the hose to the brown tank. I got another nod from Tina and opened the valve. This took about a minute to drain. I closed the valve and disconnected the hose. I lifted it so that whatever was in the hose was allowed to drain into the hole. I stored the hose back and closed up the access panel after double checking that everything was set correctly. I threw away my gloves even though they were still clean.

"You have a great system there, very easy to use. I like that outside hose storage. Wish mine had that." Tina said. "My only question was how full were your tanks?"

"Black was about a third, no solids I believe and brown was a little under a half." I answered as we reentered the vehicle.

"The book says wait till three quarters but since you didn't have any solids I don't think it matters." Tina said thoughtfully.

"That's what I figured. Do you know where the water fill is?"

"Next to the camp office." Tina pointed.

I drove over. Filling the fresh water tank was even easier. This was done in a couple of minutes. I drove back to the site and parked. I reset the jacks and reconnected the electrical and was good to go again.

I walked back inside and smacked my hands together. "Well, all that hard work is done, can I offer you a drink?"

Tina chuckled, "Can you spare a beer? I got to tell you, my first time dumping the tanks did not go that smoothly. Keep in mind that my height puts me much closer to the hose connections that you are. I'll leave you with that thought."

The first thought that came to mind was EEEEWwwwwww! I brushed that thought out of my mind and asked, "Bud, bud light or Heineken?"

"Light is good." Tina replied.

"Chips? Pretzels? Nuts?" I asked as I pulled out and opened the beer. I placed it on the table in front of her and gave her a glass as well.

"Some chips would be nice."

I opened a bag and placed it on the table. I poured myself some whiskey over ice and sat down.

"Thank you for your assistance. I couldn't have done it without you." I joked.

Tina threw the unused gloves at my face. "Asshole, I didn't do anything."

"I know." I said as I took a drink. "So, what are your plans this evening?"

"I don't know. I may go and hang out at Deb's place and talk to friends. Maybe offer a blow job or two if someone intrigues me." Tina said thoughtfully.

"Nothing more?" I asked.

"Why do you ask? You have something in mind?" Tina said with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I was hoping to get in some little woman ass today but if you're not up to it that's fine with me." I was baiting her.

Tina looked around for something else to throw at me but anything within easy reach either would have hurt or made a large mess. I laughed at her frustration.

"Asshole. Yes, my ass is open to you anytime. And I really want to show you that I can fuck your ass too." Tina said.

"OK, but not today. My ass needs a break." I said.

"Fine, I'm disappointed but understanding. I'd take you out to dinner but we are having a kind of pre-orgy girl's night out." Tina explained.

"Tell you what. Let's go back to your place, play around. I'll come back here and clean up. You go out and I'll meet you at Deb's later. We'll see what happens there." I said hopefully.

"Don't want to play here?"

"You said you were more comfortable at your place." I said.

"That's so I can kick out guys that I want to get rid of. I don't want some big guy falling asleep on my bed snoring all night. Especially if I have more visitors." Tina said with an evil grin. "You are welcome over anytime. We can play here or there, up to you."

I stood up smiling. I handed Tina her beer and cleaned off the table. I broke down the table, lowered the shades and lowered the bed (with Tina still on it which made her laugh, I'd never attempt it with some three hundred pound woman but I figured Tina was safe). I pulled out the comforter, pillows, condoms and lube. I also got some towels I stored for sex to keep the comforter clean from both anal play and any blood spillage. I stripped off my clothes and climbed in next to Tina. I took her beer and placed it on the counter.

"Yummy, what an eager beaver you are." Tina smiled still in her sun dress.

We made out exploring each other for a while. Eventually I sat up with my back to the wall. I stood Tina up on the bed and lifted her dress off of her tossing it to the side. I moved Tina so she was standing over my lap so I could give her breasts a good going over both manually and orally. She seemed to really enjoy that and soon her knees were weak. I sat her down in my lap and we went back to kissing and touching.

I really wanted to pound her ass but I was trying to not rush it. Tina suddenly pushed away from me and stood up. She removed herself and lay down between my legs working my joint with her talented mouth. How a woman so small can swallow so much dick (not that mine hangs to the floor) is still a mystery to me. I was fully up again and Tina released me. She moved to the middle of the bed and lay on her belly. She gave it a little 'come and get it' waggle with a smile on her face. I took the hint and licked her asshole. This time I kept the fingers out of the vag. I got her nice and relaxed and went for the towel. I spread it out saying, "Would you mind laying on this?"

Tina happily moved over. I got the lube and a condom. Tina looked over at me, "Save the condom. You can cum in or on my ass. My preference is inside please."

I was a happy camper. I lubed up my dick and her ass. I pulled her legs apart as I prepared to mount her willing myself to slow down. I really wanted to slam into her hard but etiquette requires slow entry to the ass on the first time. I placed the head of my cock at the entrance and slowly eased it inside. It was snug and very comfortable. Before I knew it I was halfway inside, it slipped in that easily. Tina then raised herself up a bit and pushed herself further onto my dick and it was quickly buried in her.

"Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Come on, fuck that ass David. I want it hard. Go boy!" Tina cried out.

Fuck yeah! Nice! I grabbed each of her little wrists in each of my hands and pulled them out wide. I lay all my weight on her back and started slamming my cock into the asshole. I could feel her instinctually pushing back into me with every stroke. She grunted a bit with every thrust. I felt like I was crushing her so I released her wrists and worked each arm under her to grab her breasts. This gave me her tits to play with and lifted my body up enough so she could breath. I kept banging away wanting to cum inside her. I was getting frustrated because my orgasm seemed distant.

"Get off of me." Tina said.

I assumed I was hurting her so I immediately got up onto my knees and pulled out. Tina flipped over onto her back and lifted her legs.

"Pound that ass now lover boy." She challenged.

I held her legs and slipped back into her ass. In a few strokes I got the rhythm back and was hitting it hard. Seeing Tina's face and tits jiggling with every stroke was definitely working for me. I moved a thumb onto her clit and gently rubbed it as I slammed into her. Her orgasm seemed to kick off mine. She came hard either from her clit, her ass or both and her spasms set me off. I got on my hands leaning forward and slammed in my cock one last time.

"I'm cumming hard!" I exclaimed through gritted teeth.

It was big and strong, the kind of orgasms that make a guy feel like taking a nap two minutes later. When my juices subsided I eased on out of Tina's ass and lay down next to her. Tina was smiling and cuddled next to me.

Tina said, "Dam, that was good. Thanks David."

"That wiped me out. You can really fuck little one." I replied.

"Yeah, I love what I do. I'm guessing you need a nap, right?" Tina asked.

"I would love one but I want to get showered first."

"You showering here or in the community showers?" Tina asked.

"I was going to the camp showers. Care to join me?" I asked hopefully.

"No, I need all my hair care stuff and it's tough for me to use those showers. Really not set up well for someone my size."

"We could shower here. There should be enough hot water." I said.

"Again, the hair care products issue. I'll go back home, clean up there, go out with the girls and meet you at Deb's later. Okay?"

"Sounds good. I am going to clean up, eat and maybe rest a bit." I said.

With that we both got out of bed and got ourselves together. I got my shower things together, Tina found her dress from where I threw it. She climbed up onto the driver's seat and watched me dress and organize. Tina finished off her beer and stood back up. She handed me the empty and tugged my shirt to pull me down for a goodbye kiss.

"Thanks for the great ass fucking David, you're welcome back anytime." Tina smiled.

"Thank you. I plan on taking you up on that offer sweetie." I responded in kind.

I opened up the door and we headed in our various directions.

When I got back to the RV I put my things away and got dressed in nicer clothes. I turned on the drop phone (no new messages) and checked the charge. I grabbed a few business cards and wrote the drop phone number on the back. I headed back to the park in search of big babes including the one at the pizza place. I also wanted to keep an eye out for Tina's group of friends so I could behave myself in front of her. And watch for anyone that might recognize me from the party last night.

I casually walked by the pizza place with my sunglasses on but didn't spot the big girl. My plan was to get in line and buy a soda. Maybe she doesn't work this late. I strolled around the building looking at the sites trying to not be obvious when I spotted her sitting on top of a picnic table at the back of the pizza building with two guys standing in front of her talking. Must be the employee break area. They were all in pizza wear, one of the guys must have been a cook by his attire. I made and instant decision and walked up to this woman.

"Excuse me" I interjected. "I just wanted to say that I am very attracted to you. I don't know your situation but if your available and would like to go out some time here is my card. My cell number is on the back."

She gave me a strong looking over. The two guys stood there with their mouth open. They couldn't have looked any more stunned if I was the second coming of Jesus. She turned towards me hanging her legs off the table and took a puff from her cigarette. Oh, a smoker. I noticed her name tag said Tammy. She took the card and looked at it.

"David?" she asked calmly. "Why me?"

"I like big women. Always have. I hope I didn't embarrass you or anything in front of your coworkers." I said as I removed my sunglasses in an obvious attempt at sincerity.

Tammy took another puff, "You know, park employees are not allowed to date guests. I am going to keep you card and call you later and explain all the rules to you. I would do it now but my break is over. Come on boys, there is work to do."

Tammy stood and put out her cigarette. She pushed my card into her bra and led her coworkers back inside. I stood there not knowing what to think. I put my glasses back on and walked around some more. What just happened? I walked around the park in a daze occasionally running into people from last night's party. We chatted for a minute, everybody asked if I would be there tonight. After I said yes, almost every woman glowed. I continued to go in search of big girl park employees mainly in the food areas but did wander about looking at ride operators. There was a cutie operating one of the kiddie rides but when I got close enough to see I found a ring on her finger. A big girl was sweeping up trash. I stepped up and gave her my rap but she politely declined refusing to even take my card. I walked around some more and spotted a huge set to tits working one of the games. Throw the basketball in the hoop and win a crappy prize thing. I walked over and paid my buck, fired off a lousy shot and got a "Want to try again" chat from the woman. I slid my card on the counter and said, "Call my cell on the back" and walked away. She had a confused look on her face.

I spotted Tina (kind of easy to spot her at a distance) with several women walking towards the food court area. They didn't spot me since I was in another direction. I got a couple of big chili dogs and walked back to the site. I sat outside with a beer and ate. When the phone started to vibrate it surprised me. I pulled out the drop phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Listen David, you can't ask employees out. We get into trouble, even fired. I just got a promotion and don't want to blow it." I heard.

"Uh, who is this?" I asked.

"Fucker! You are giving out tons of your business cards, aren't you? This is Tammy, the fat one you saw behind the pizza place this afternoon." Tammy said.

"OK Tammy. First off, I had no idea that it was against the rules to date park employees. Second, I apologize if I caused you any issue. Third, I will not bother you again after we finish this call unless you want to. Next, I only gave out two cards but I think it's proper etiquette to introduce yourself at the start of the call to someone new. And finally, I find you very, very attractive and I would like to get to know you."

I think I caught her off guard. There was a long minute of silence.

"David, I'm sorry. I was kind of hard on you without reason. Where are you staying?" I was asked.

"Apology accepted and unnecessary. I am in an RV in the campground." I said giving my site number.

"OK, I get off work at ten pm. I'll come by a few minutes after. Keep in mind that I'll be stinky. Between pizza, sauce and sweat I will not be very attractive. Hope you understand." She explained.

"I understand, I also put you on the spot like this. I have a shower here if you want to clean up." I offered.

"Whoa! Slow down. We haven't really even met yet and you're already talking about getting me naked?" Tammy cried out.

"Please understand that this was a legit offer. I don't think you'd want to be seen going to the camp showers. I would leave the RV if it made you more comfortable." I explained honestly.

"OK, just so we understand each other. See you at 10 or a little after." Tammy said before hanging up.

Well, that went well I guess. Now if titty woman calls I'll know it was her. I finished eating and decided to nap for a couple hours.

My phone alarm clock went off to wake me about 7:30. I wanted time to clean up and go to Deb's. I wasn't really planning on participating, just enjoying the show. Apparently I had almost celebrity status between my work last night and bringing Nikki into the game who everyone, and I do mean everyone, enjoyed. I washed my face, brushed my hair, a little cologne and I was ready. I took a few minutes straightening up the RV and putting the bed away. I set an alarm on my phone at 9:45 to get back. I figured that no one would miss me for a while. My plan was to have a couple of drinks, chat but not play. Save myself to see what happens with Tammy. If nothing, go back to the party and play. I loaded up my backpack again, locked up leaving the outside lights on and headed out. Fuck! The fire. Oh well, doesn't look like tonight either.

I arrived at Howie's site just before eight. There were already a lot of people milling about and I am sure that people were getting it on in the RV's. Before I got close I heard a woman squeal out "David!"

Bonnie came trotting over, took my arm and led me into the area between the two fuck buses. Again, tables were set up with food and drinks. Lights were on. The tents were still there. Deb and Howie walked over.

Bonnie said to our hosts, "Look who I found!"

Howie shook my hand, "David, good to see you."

Deb added, "Glad you came back. It's been way too long since I swallowed your load."

I had to laugh at that one.

"I just came here to socialize. I am still wasted from last night." I said.

"And this afternoon." I heard from behind and below me.

I turned around carefully and found Tina. I leaned down and gave her a big kiss and hug.

Deb said, "Oh really Tina, is there anything you want to share with the class?"

Tina proudly stepped up. "It's a good news, bad news situation. I got my period today but David still ate me out and gave me a great ass fucking."

"Marvelous! David, please fuck my ass when you're ready. Oh, condom optional for my ass." Bonnie added.

"Again, I am pretty wiped out from all the activity and just came by to say hi." I tried again.

Deb smiled, "Come inside with me, I'll bet I can convince you otherwise."

"Hey, no means no, remember." I stated firmly.

The women in earshot all appeared crestfallen. I just wanted to get left alone until I got back. I felt a hand slide up my leg, under my shorts, through my underwear and onto my dick.

"He's wearing underwear girls, I guess he's serious." Tina said but continued to stroke me.

"David, you are good with us. If you want to play we are here. Tina, maybe you should remove your hand." Deb instructed.

"Aawwww, I was enjoying that." Tina said and she removed her hand.

We all stood around chatting and I sipped some whiskey. I watched as players went in and came out of the RV's. I saw familiar faces and some new ones. I didn't see any new big ones and no sign of Lititia. That is a conversation I didn't want to have. Tina did go off and suck some guys to life but she kept coming back to me. Deb and Howie played the perfect hosts making sure everyone had what they needed. One went inside to play while the other hosted then they changed positions. I glanced at the time and saw it was getting close to Tammy time.

I was trying to think of a viable excuse to leave for a while but nothing realistic came to mind. I went and got my pack and threw it over my shoulder. Tina looked up at me.

"Going someplace?" she asked.

"Yeah, I plan on coming back later." I replied deciding not to lie.

"You got something on the side?" Tina asked. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging. Just curious. I've sucked four cocks since you got here. I can't judge you for putting your dick somewhere."

"I am meeting someone at my place for a drink. We'll see what happens. I suspect that from our phone conversation that nothing will happen, at least not tonight." I said thoughtfully.

"Come with me, I want to show you something before you leave." Tina said taking my hand.

She walked me to the tents and opened the zipper.

"Get in." She said.

I went inside leaving my sandals outside. Tina followed and zipped the tent shut. Inside were a folding camp chair and two inflatable mattresses. This tent I assumed was designed for six to eight people, maybe more. I had to stoop over to keep my head from hitting the ceiling. Obviously Tina didn't have this issue. She directed me to the chair. I stood in front and she undid my pants sliding them and my underwear to the floor. She gently took my unit into her mouth and played with my balls with her hands. I quickly became erect. I put my hands on her head both for balance and to direct her actions. She took to it like a champ. I was getting weak in the knees from standing so I pushed her away. I reached behind me and sat in the camp chair.

"I'm sorry, I was getting dizzy. I don't want to ever fall on top of you again." I explained.

"That's what the chair is there for silly." Tina said proudly.

She pushed me upright and went right back to sucking me. It really felt outstanding but I didn't want to cum just yet. Fortunately, at that moment the alarm went off on my phone. Tina backed away. I reached down and silenced the alarm.