The Camping Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better get going. When you come back I'll finish you off." Tina grinned.

It took me a minute to regain my composure. I stood and Tina lifted my underwear up and then my shorts. I closed up shop but still had a boner to hide. Tina seemed quite proud of it. She opened the tent and we went back outside. I leaned down and kissed her and began my trek back to the RV being careful to not damage my wood.

"Have fun David." Tina remarked to my back.

I got to my site and opened the door. I went inside and put down my pack. I poured myself a good size drink (for courage) and decided on how to approach Tammy. Fortunately I didn't have to think about it long and I noticed her walking from the park to my site, cigarette in hand. I got up and opened the side door for her stepping outside. Tammy took a last puff and threw her cigarette away as she approached the van.

"Hi David, I hope you have AC running." Tammy said walking inside the RV.

I stepped inside and closed the door. "AC is on, if you want it cooler, let me know."

"Yeah, cooler. And can we close the blinds? I don't want anyone seeing me here or it's my ass. You have anything to drink?" Tammy asked bluntly. I started having Britney flashbacks as I closed the shades.

"What would you like?" I asked.

"Something strong, bourbon if you got it." She said.

I broke out the Jack. Tammy eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas.

"How do you take it?" I asked.

"Straight is good." She answered actually licking her lips.

I broke open the bottle and poured her a good one. I handed her the glass and she sat at the table. I opened the fridge to get more ice for my drink and Tammy spotted the beers.

"Not to be a leach but could I get a beer too?" she asked.

I was starting to get annoyed. I could be out fucking 10 different women and instead I am getting taken for another booze ride.

"What flavor?" I asked.

"Whatever, Bud is fine. Beer is to cool off and replenish the liquids I sweat out working. The JD is to catch a buzz and relax." Tammy explained.

I placed the ice in my glass and pulled out the beer. I opened it for her and handed it over.

"Would you like a glass for the beer?" I asked

"Nope, I'm good." Tammy replied "Please sit, I want to talk."

I sat down opposite Tammy. She picked up her glass and toasted me. I clinked my glass to hers.

"Thank you David, I needed this. 12 hour shifts are a bitch and a half. Now, you don't smoke, right?" She said.

"No, and I would really appreciate it if you didn't smoke in here." I said.

"No worries, I respect peoples boundaries. So, what's your story?" I was asked.

I explained the whole girlfriend situation and how I came to camp alone. I went into some detail about liking larger ladies. To avoid the next set of questions I explained that I handed out a few cards earlier in the week and how it worked out for me but leaving out any reference to Howie or Deb or their party or any of their guests. I do respect privacy and only mentioned people who had already left the campground.

"Well, I appreciate your honesty and forthrightness in telling me all that. You honesty is refreshing." Tammy said. "Do you mind if I get refills?"

"Yes I do mind. You sit, I'll get them." I said.

"Thanks, I appreciate that. Could I also get a large plastic cup with water please. No ice."

I opened a beer. Brought that and the bottle of Jack to the table. I poured her another couple fingers worth. I brought back a glass with water and Tammy stopped cold.

"Not to be too much trouble but do you have a glass that's not clear? Trust me, you don't want to know." Tammy explained.

Now I was puzzled and starting to get annoyed. This was starting to smell like Britney all over again. I found a stack of cheap throw away cups and poured the water from the nice glass to the cheapo one then I handed it over. I sat back down and took a drink.

"So, what's your deal?" I asked.

"My deal is that I don't have a whole lot of time. I had plans tonight and you kind of got in the way of them but I really wanted to meet you. I give you credit to walk up to me in front of two guys and ask me out. That was all anyone at work could talk about. How some guy asked out Tammy. All the other girls get hit on but not big old Tammy. No one would ever stick their dick in here. Fuck them all, if they only knew how much dick I get." Tammy said indignantly. "I had to tell you that employees are not supposed to fuck guests in front of my staff. I just got promoted to supervisor and they report to me. If I didn't they would know something was up. But honestly, I would have blown you right there on the table." Tammy said as she threw back part of her Jack Daniels.

I was stunned. Was she the real deal? Was she just fucking with me? I was sorting through all the new information processing new developments when Tammy got up. She walked to the front of the vehicle with her cup of water. In a moment she put the cup in the cup holder between the two front seats and came back to me. She kneeled down on the floor and started clawing at my pants. I half stood and helped her slide them to the floor. Her mouth launched at my cock and worked me very well. She moved me for better access. I sat like a king, legs spread, getting sucked hard and enjoying the occasional sip of whiskey. Once I was hard I felt something different on my cock. Pleasurable, but different. I couldn't put my finger on it. After a few minutes of really good head Tammy looked up at me and asked, "Would you fuck me now?"

Wait a second, she has no teeth! I was a little taken aback. Tammy guessed from my reaction that she caught me by surprise. Suddenly she got very embarrassed. She covered her mouth with her hand and speaking through it, "I'm sorry David. I should have told you. Most guys don't mind once they feel my gum job."

A gum job? Another first for this week. OK, I put it all together. I had no issue with the lack of teeth but I did react poorly when I saw them gone and I felt badly for her. I took her face in my hands and held it gently removing her hand from her mouth.

"Tammy, you caught me by surprise. I wasn't expecting it. If you told me I would have been ready. Honestly, this was my first gum job. I didn't know it at the time. Could I please get some more so I can remember what it's like?" I asked.

Tammy seemed very pleased with my response and my actions. She eagerly went to work on my unit with renewed vigor. It seemed like she really wanted to teach me what a good gum job was. In my mind the experience was pleasurable but nothing can replace experience. I would rather have Ann on her worst day blowing me than Tammy on her best. Even Tina and Deb were better and all of them had teeth. I'm not saying that Tammy gave bad head, in my opinion there is good head and great head. Tammy was good.

I enjoyed a few more minutes of Tammy slobbering away (apparently a side effect of no teeth is lack of drool control. I didn't mind, it felt great on my balls. I pushed her away and asked, "You asked me to fuck you if I recall. Am I right?"

Tammy climbed up to her feet. She cleared off the table. She pulled down her pants and underwear and bent over the table testing the sturdiness. She turned back to me. "Got a condom?"

I kicked off my shorts and lifted off my shirt. I reached up and grabbed a condom from the cupboard and quickly pulling it on. This woman had me really worked up. I slid in from behind. I am always amazed how wet big women get and how quickly. I started working it in and out with Tammy joining my pace. I was holding a fairly large but surprisingly firm butt in my hands. I just realized, I am fucking this woman I really only met 15 minutes ago and I don't even know what her body looks like under her work clothes. Also, since I was much closer to her now I did notice the smell of sweat and kitchen. Not that any of that mattered, I wasn't about to stop. I kept slamming into Tammy from behind and she started to orgasm. I heard "Oh yes, OH Yes, OH YES, FUCKING YES!" and felt her tighten around my cock. I kept going on and working her through five more orgasms. Each one was exactly the same. "Oh yes, OH Yes, OH YES, FUCKING YES!" on every single orgasm. I couldn't hold on and longer.

"I'm going to cum!" I said.

"In my mouth!" Tammy demanded.

I pulled back and removed the rubber. Tammy dropped to her knees and swallowed my entire unit. She eased it out as I started to cum so that she could taste the load. It just dawned on me that Tina primed the pump so to speak. No wonder it was such a huge amount of cum Tammy was now playing with in her mouth.

Tammy stood up saying, "Dam, that was good. Just what I needed to start off the night."

"I enjoyed that too. Could I see your body please? Your ass is great and very firm but I really want to see your boobs and belly if you don't mind." I asked.

Tammy shrugged and lifted up her shirt. She unclasped her bra revealing a very healthy set of tits and were also surprisingly firm to the touch. A nice big soft belly with a low hanging apron finished her off.

"Happy now?" Tammy asked.

"I feel three pounds lighter." I kidded.

Tammy laughed and stepped past me to go into the bathroom. I heard her rinse out her mouth in the sink. I called in, "If you want to shower I'll get you a towel."

Tammy opened the door and stepped out. "No thanks, I have other plans tonight and the first thing I do when I get there is get out of these dirty clothes and shower. Sorry you had to have me all stinky."

Tammy went to the front and put her teeth back in. She dumped the water in the sink and I pointed to the garbage can. She disposed of the cup so I wouldn't have to touch it. OK, Tammy is defiantly no Britney, Tammy has some class. She tipped up the last of her beer and put the empty next to the other. She savored the last bit of Jack (as I do with my whiskey).

Tammy looked me over. "David, you're all right. Sorry to fuck, suck and run but I do have plans. I got your cell number, I'll call you tomorrow. I'll buy you lunch, anything you want in the park, on me. Play your cards right and you might get dinner out of it too. And before you think it's any big deal, I get to eat at the park for free but it's to show my appreciation for the good time and the great booze."

Without asking I poured another finger into her glass. Her eyes went wide with wonder. She reached behind my head and pulled me in for our first kiss. In a couple of seconds her eyes opened and she released me.

"I am sorry, I don't know what came over me. I just had to kiss you. You are a very generous man. Thank you." Tammy sputtered out.

I think she felt embarrassed that her emotions came bursting out. She put down the glass and bent over to pick up her clothing. She avoided eye contact with me. I put down my glass and held her shoulders. I put my hands under her face and gave her a long and tender kiss. When I released the kiss Tammy looked in my eyes and smiled.

"Thanks, I needed that." Tammy said honestly.

I reached around her as much as I could and hugged as much of her as I could reach. She dropped her clothing back to the floor and responded in kind. We held each other for a minute and then I stepped back. Tammy was smiling very happily and went back to gathering her clothes. She went forward where there was more room and the front seats to sit on as she got dressed. I noticed that she didn't put the bra back on. Tammy dressed quickly as I straightened up, not there was much to clean. I leaned against the counter and watched her pull on her shoes, stuff her bra in her pocket and stand up. She walked over and picked up her glass. We toasted once again and drank our drinks in comfortable silence. Tammy placed her empty glass into the sink, leaned down and kissed the head of my dick.

After standing back up her parting words were, "I'll call you tomorrow. Thanks for the fun."

She opened the side door, stepped out, closed the door and was gone. I hadn't dressed since I planned on washing off before going back to the party. I didn't want anyone to smell Tammy on me. I went in the bathroom and took an abbreviated shower, just washing areas in contact with Tammy. I dried off, dressed (no underwear, I learned my lesson), checked my appearance, got my pack and headed back to Deb's place.

When I arrived the party was in full swing (no pun intended). A lot more people were milling about. Tina seemed surprised to see me.

Tina walked over and asked, "Back so soon? Did everything go OK?"

"Better than I expected. But quicker than I am used to. She had something to do so we were brief." I explained.

Tina discretely rubbed my cock, "Did you get taken care of?"

"Yes, and surprisingly well." I said.

"Nice! Glad you enjoyed yourself. Listen, I was thinking. Would you like to spend the night with me tonight?" Tina sounded hopeful.

"I have no other plans." I said not committing.

"Sorry, I just kind of blurted that one out. You can fuck and suck anyone you like here. Stay as long as you like. All I ask is that when you're done for the night you curl up in bed with me. I'll leave the door open at my place." Said Tina.

"I would love to with the footnote that after tonight's fun I may not be able to perform much this evening." I explained. "I'm already fairly fucked out and you had a lot to do with that."

"Glad to hear it. All I ask is that we spend the night together. Any play time is just a bonus. Hopefully we can plan on the morning or something." Tina said smiling from ear to ear.

I opened up my pack and took out the whiskey. I found a cup, added some ice and poured a drink. Tina already had a beer in her hand. We chatted together and with other people for some time. I was in no rush to play and still recovering from Tammy's good draining. An old friend of Tina's came up and they talked for a few minutes.

"David, I'll see you later. Martin here needs some attention." With that Tina walked away to the Rodgers RV following Martin.

As soon as Tina walked away several women all swooped in. The ones I haven't met yet immediately introduced themselves. Every one asked me to join them in various adult play situations. I really had achieved super star status around here. I suggested we slow things down a bit, obviously I couldn't be with everyone at the same time. One woman, who I hadn't met before, suggested that we all use a tent. That way we could play and it would be easier to take turns. There was general consensus amongst the women and they started to pull me in that direction. I quickly finished off my drink stuffing my cup into my pack. I was pushed into a tent, quickly stripped and laid down on an inflatable mattress. The woman (all skinny mini's) undressed and took turns licking me to an erection. Once hard a condom was placed on me and the first woman climbed on top. She rode me for a few minutes until the next one took her place. It seemed like more and more women were coming into the tent. Those who had their turn left. I felt like a piece of furniture that everyone wanted to sit on. I lay back with my hands behind my head (I couldn't find a pillow) as woman after woman took their turn. I didn't think to count. Bonnie was back on me, we had a short talk as she rode me. Even with all this stimulation I was nowhere near an orgasm. I was just laying back enjoying the ride. Deb had slipped into the tent unnoticed. She climbed on top but laid down so out faces were very close.

"David, are you OK?" Deb asked slowly stroking me with her pussy.

"I am fine, this is nice but not really what I want to be doing. I figured this way all these woman who want a piece of me can get their share and then I can have my fun. You know I prefer larger women." I said quietly to Deb to not hurt anyone's feelings.

Deb looked confused. "Have you been in my RV yet tonight?"

"No, been outside talking to people." I said.

Deb got off me quickly. Before the next woman could take her place Deb announced. "David told me he needs a break. The party on David is over for now."

There were a few groans of discontentment from the women but apparently Deb's word is law. Deb helped me to my feet and everyone got dressed. I went outside mostly to stretch my legs.

Deb was right behind me as we approach the tables. I got my cup and poured cold water out of the jug to cool off. Tina was not to be seen.

Deb said, "If you go into my RV you should be pleasantly surprised. This girl wasn't here last night. You should like her and she is up for anything."

"Excellent! Thank you." I said as I finished off my water.

I walked into Deb's RV and almost immediately I heard it. I couldn't believe I was hearing what I was hearing. I moved closer to confirm it and I heard it again. "Oh yes, OH Yes, OH YES, FUCKING YES!" as Tammy came again. I shook my head in disbelief. Tammy was on the couch on her hands and knees with a guy banging her from behind. I walked over and knelt down by her face.

"Hey Tammy, long time no see. How you been?" I asked inches away from Tammy's face with a shit eating grin on my face.

"DAVID! Holy shit!" Tammy squealed with absolute delight as she pulled me closer for a kiss.

I was not too thrilled not knowing if any guys and just blown their load in her mouth. Since her teeth were still in I assumed it was OK.

"I really wanted to tell you about this party but it's not my place to invite someone without Deb's permission. I hope you understand." Tammy said while still getting slammed.

"I do understand. I did the same thing last night. I invited a woman over after talking to Deb. She was in heaven, fucked damn near every guy here. Well, just wanted to say hello. Enjoy yourself, I'll talk to you later." I said as I stood. Frankly, I was uncomfortable having a conversation while Tammy was being fucked hard from behind.

"OK David." Tammy said getting back into the rhythm.

I walked back outside to find Deb. I had to tell her about this. I spotted her talking to a middle aged couple. I walked over trying to catch her eye.

"David? You back so soon?" Deb asked.

"I had to tell you, I hooked up with Tammy at ten o'clock when I left the party. She came to my place and we went at it. We were each other's warm up before coming here but neither of us knew it." I explained.

Deb burst out laughing. "Neither of you knew the other was coming here?"

"Nope."

"And you two found each other on your own before coming here?" Deb was enjoying the irony.

"Yep."

"Unbelievable. Well, great minds and all that. And here I thought I had a special gift for you. I didn't even think that you opened the gift early. David, you never cease to amaze me. Oh, excuse me. This is Tom and Jill. They came down from Ohio just to party with us. TJ, this is David." Deb said.

I shook hands with both of them and we said our hello's.

Jill asked, "Deb, it this *the* David?"

Deb proudly stated, "Yep, he's the one. I swallowed three of his loads yesterday."

I immediately blushed. Tom and Jill gave me a look bordering on reverence.

Tom said, "Well David, I don't think in all the years we've known Deb and Howie that I ever heard so many glowing reports about one guy before. Particularly a first timer. And you even brought in a friend who fit in equally as well. I am impressed."

Jill perked up as well, "Definitely, well done young Skywalker."

I had to laugh at that. "Thank you, sorry to interrupt but I just had to pass along the news to Deb. See you around."

I started to turn away and Deb held my arm. "Please stay a minute."

Deb turned to the couple, "So?"

Jill looked at Tom and nodded. Tom smiled and turned to me.

"David, we were wondering if you'd might like to fuck the shit out of my wife?" Tom asked me sincerely.

"Please David." Jill asked.

"Ah, I don't know. I am uncomfortable with the married thing." I said.