The Camping Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill stepped up and took charge. She moved next to me and held my arm comforting me. "David, there is nothing to worry about. Tom and I have a rock solid relationship. We are inseparable, so much so that almost everyone refers to us as TJ. We are one person, not two. We never play alone, the other one is always there. I would really like to get you into bed but if you're uncomfortable with Tom being there we understand. It's not everyone's cup of tea.

I have to admit, if I had any doubts Jill did relieve them from me.

Deb said, "David, if you want I'll join the group and keep Tom busy for you."

"Thank you Deb." Jill said.

I gave it a few seconds thought. I looked over Jill. She was built a lot like Deb. Fit, nice face, good teeth and hair, nice legs, couldn't see her ass, but nips that looked permanently hard. Deb seemed honestly enthusiastic about the whole situation. A foursome? What the hell, might as well go all out this week.

"I'd love to. When and where?" I asked.

Tom said, "Well, now and where is a good question. We have a tent, too small for four of us. Deb, any room inside?"

Deb looked around, few people outside meant more were playing inside.

"I think it's pretty tight inside. David, how about your place?" Deb asked.

"Sure, but keep in mind its nowhere near the size of your place." I said suddenly feeling inadequate. I guess size does matter when it comes to RV's.

"As long as the bed works. Let's go. Lead on studly." Deb quipped.

I headed off to my site with Jill now permanently attached to my arm. Deb took Toms and we all walked to my place. I opened up and led them inside. I stood near the front to leave them room to sit in the rear. To make room the ladies sat at the table. I reached up and turned up the AC unit. I was sure that this many bodies was going to warm the place up.

"Drinks anyone?" I asked attempting to host.

"Anything diet." Jill asked.

"Me too." Added Deb.

I stepped around Tom and open the fridge handing out two diet cokes. They both opened them and drank like they hadn't seen one in weeks.

"Tom?" I asked.

"Got anything stronger?" he asked.

I opened the cabinet where I stored the good stuff. "See anything you like? Just help yourself."

Tom leaned over, took out my Canadian whiskey and held it out for Jill to see. Jill looked over at Tom and doubled over with laughter so much so that it produced a large burp from the freshly opened soda bottle. The burp got the rest of us laughing. I was very happy that the jacks were in place since we would have been rocking the RV all over with all the laughs.

Jill composed herself. "Sorry, but that is what Tom drinks at home. That is really all he drinks. Oh, and excuse me."

I took out two glasses and placed them on the counter. I got out the ice and presented it to Tom. He smiled and took out two cubes and placed them in his glass. I did the same in mine and returned the ice to the freezer. I poured about to fingers in each glass and asked, "Anything with it?"

Tom looked horrified, "And ruin good whiskey? For shame sir!"

I grinned and we took out glasses. We toasted each other and then the ladies and took a nice drink.

Deb looked over to Jill, "Men!"

Tom asked, "Need help opening up the bed?"

"Actually, it might be easier if you and Jill went forward and got undressed there. Deb and I can open the bed up and get the sheets and stuff. Sorry there isn't a lot of room in here. It's built for two, not four." I explained.

Jill immediately was on her feet pushing Tom forward. In the eight feet from the start of the bed area to the end of the drivers area Jill was naked without missing a step. I swear, the shirt came up and shorts went down all in the same motion. I was amazed to watch a pro in action. Not caring to watch Tom strip I turned to my bed. I stored the table away quickly and asked Deb to stand. I lowered the bed with the push of a button.

Deb got very excited. "Shit David, do that again please."

I folded the bed back up to couch position again.

Deb said, "TJ! Watch this!"

They came toward us and I stood to the side to let them see the couch convert back to the bed.

Tom said, "That is the coolest thing I have ever seen!"

Deb said, "I got to talk Howie into installing a few of those in our motor home."

Jill just shook her head, "Boys and their toys."

I pulled out comforter and pillows and with Deb's help we spread them around. I also took out condoms and put them on the counter. I moved out of the way as Tom slid past as he climbed onto the bed and quickly started undressing Deb. I went forward and dimmed the lights to a more intimate level. Before I could turn around Jill attached herself to my back holding me close. She whispered into my ear, "I've been looking forward to this ever since Deb and Howie told us about you."

I turned to face Jill and put my arms around her. "I hope I don't disappoint."

Jill smiled and kissed me on the cheek. She pulled my shirt off and then yanked down my shorts. She placed her face right below mine and used both hands on my cock. "Very nice, we are going to have fun."

Jill went down to her knees and kissed and nibbled my dick once again to full length. Her tongue flicked at my balls. She stood back up and took my hand leading me back to the bed. Tom and Deb were 69'ing happily away but in the middle of the bed. I stopped by the sink and took another quick drink of liquid courage. Tom was on his back and Deb on top with Tom's legs closest to us. Jill smacked Tom's leg to get his attention.

"Tom, pick a side. You're right in the middle." Jill demanded.

Without missing a lick Tom and Deb rolled over to one side. Deb was now on the bottom. They never even slowed down when making their move.

Deb looked up at me, "Can we do that too?"

I smiled and crawled onto the bed and lay on my back. Jill moved over and said, "No, that exactly. 69 with you on top. You can mouth fuck me as hard and deep as you want. I have no gag reflex."

With that Jill lay on the bed. I repositioned over her and entered her mouth. I dove into her pussy with gusto. I have tasted lots of pussy before but I have to say that Jill tasted and smelled excellent. Not just good or great, but seriously excellent. I test stroked my dick in her mouth and she handled me without any issue. She reached up and grabbed both of my ass cheeks and started pulling me harder into her mouth. It inspired me to eat better and get Jill off. Just about now Deb stiffened up on Tom's face and rode his tongue to a big orgasm. I fucked harder and harder into Jill's mouth loving every second. Deb had moved off of Tom and they lay together watching us. Jill sensed being watched and released me. I rolled off her and we all sat there looking at each other. Jill took charge.

"David, on your back. Tom, get him a condom. Deb, get ready for a moustache ride. He's real good at it." Jill instructed.

Everyone moved with purpose. Tom stood up and handed Jill a condom. She opened the package and rolled it down on me. I looked over at Tom who took the opportunity to take a drink. I couldn't help but notice his cock. It was overly long, at least ten inches, but fairly narrow. Jill climbed on me to ride cowgirl. She eased down on me slowly. Very wet but very tight.

"That feels great David, you are really stretching me out. Feels so good. Tom, I'm going to want that magnificent cock in my ass soon. Get lubed up." Jill further directed.

"David, lube?" Tom asked.

"KY in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom." I said concentrating on working my way into this overly tight pussy.

Tom looked around and discovered the bathroom. He was out seconds later with the KY. Deb (still in her trademark half bra) moved over to my head.

"Ouch!" Deb cried. "Something stabbed me!"

Deb felt around the space between the bed where the seat meets the back of the couch and pulled out the missing KY cap, the kind with the little nipple to puncture the top of the tube.

I had to laugh, "Thanks Deb, I was looking for that. That's the top to the KY."

Deb chuckled tossing the top to Tom who was currently on KY duty caught the top and closed up the tube. Deb sat on my face facing Jill who was still working herself onto me. Deb positioned her vag on my face and her hands on Jill's tits. About this time all hell broke loose. Jill started fucking me working herself up and down my shaft. I went to work eating Debs pussy and the two women were touching everything they could get a hold of on each other. Tom I saw was stroking his long cock in an interesting way, not up and down but twisting his hand around the head. Oh well, to each his own.

The women were playing with each other's tits for a while and then they both reached out to finger the others clits. Jill came first with Deb close behind. After Jill came a few times Tom said, "I can't take it!" and lined up his cock behind Jill. He pushed his wife's back down so she was laying on me. Deb had to get off to make room. Jill kept up her pace on my dick and Tom amazed me be sliding the whole length of his dick into Jill in one straight stroke. I guess he's married to that ass, he's been there before and knows what he's doing. Deb moved to hold Jill's ass cheeks apart so Tom could slam it home. Jill's eyes were locked shut enjoying the double penetration. Tom was banging hard into the ass when he announced, "I'm cumming!"

Deb pushed him out of Jill and started pumping his dick while aiming it at her mouth. I could see each spurt land safely in Deb's mouth. When he was through shooting his load he reentered Jill's ass long stroking her but without the prior enthusiasm. Jill must have been getting tired and was slowing down as well. Soon the couple stopped both rolling over exhausted and happy. They immediately spooned together. Deb, not one to waste a hard dick crawled on me and rode me to a few more orgasms. When she was satisfied she also crawled to TJ and cuddled with them very naturally. They must have done this many times before.

Deb looked happy as she asked me, "What can we do to get you off David?"

Jill's head popped up, "You didn't cum?"

I made an instant decision. I slid out of bed and grabbed my glass taking a sip. "I am fine. I lost count of how many loads I've dropped today. I want to go back to the party and get crazy for a while before I call it a night."

My thoughts about getting off the bed before getting attacked again was the right call. The women were obviously agitated about me not getting off. They wear men's orgasms as badges of honor. I removed the condom and dropped it in the trash.

Tom, the rational one at the moment made his point, "Ladies, he doesn't have unlimited loads. Leave him be. He's in control of them. Sounds like he's been going strong all day."

Tom got up and took his drink. He toasted with me as we enjoyed the fine beverage. I was very happy that Tom's erection had gone down, that would have made standing near each other very uncomfortable for me at least. The women stayed cuddled together regaining their strength.

"This RV is great! The perfect size for two people. Lots of storage, comfy bed, everything you need. Probably easy to drive and good on gas too." Tom looked around admiring my toy. "Jill, we should look into one of these. Look babe, a stove and microwave for you to cook on."

"Fuck you Tom, you cook." Was Jill's response.

We all chuckled and started taking turns in the bathroom washing up. Once we were all dressed we headed back to Deb's site. We got a few looks as we entered the area. I looked around for Tina and could not find her. However, I did spot Emily. Once she saw me she walked over but keeping some distance between us.

"David, can I talk to you?" Emily asked.

"Sure, can I get you anything?" I said.

Emily smiled. I guess she was unsure if I was going to be nice or punch her in the face. She must have felt comfortable enough to move closer. "No thank you, I am fine."

I poured me a drink to keep my hands busy since I was unsure of where this talk was going.

"David, I owe you a big apology. If I had known the full situation I wouldn't have gone on. Lititia is my mistress. I love her and will do anything she says to do, but I have my own hard limits too." Emily said unsteadily. "I was under the impression that you were aware of what was going to happen and that you were open to it. I take responsibility for my own actions. I am sorry to put you into an uncomfortable situation and hope you will allow me to make it up to you somehow." She went on.

I took a long sip organizing my reply in my mind. "Apology accepted. I have to admit that it wasn't all that uncomfortable. In fact, I really enjoyed you inside me. Yours was the first real penis I ever had in me. It feels a lot better than hard plastic. My real issue was the sneak attack, I should have been given a choice."

Em physically relaxed. "Thank you David. I agree with you completely, you should have been informed. Lititia didn't tell us you were coming over until the last moment. She is a Domme, she will never apologize for anything she does. But I wanted you to know I felt bad about the situation. By Lititia giving me permission to come out to talk to you could be interrupted as her apology as well. Now, what can I do to make it up to you?"

"You can make it up to me by never doing that again. No more sneak attacks on anyone. Give them the choice, that's all I ask." I said.

"I know and I will, I promise. But what can I do to make it up to you? I received permission from my mistress to do anything you wish." Em pressed on.

I thought for a moment. "Really, right now I don't need or want anything. I do appreciate the offer. Honestly, I have had a busy day and am pretty worn out."

"Consider yourself having received a rain check. Whatever I can do for you I will happily perform. Receive anal, be bound, give oral, toss your salad, whatever sick and perverted thought you have I will gladly do for you. I am a submissive and I cannot refuse any command. My mistress has given me to you to do as you please." Em said giving me a little bow.

"OK, understood. But I can't now, I'm real beat. So, do you have to go back or can you stay and have some fun?"

"I may stay out but I can only participate in activities with you and you alone." Emily stated.

"What is the whole Domme deal? Can you explain your relationship to me?" I asked.

"It is complicated. My mistress takes care of all my needs for me and I serve her as she wishes. I do love her and would do anything for her but there are limits. For example, I refuse to be branded." Emily explained.

"Branded? Like a branding iron they brand cattle with?" I had to ask.

"Yes, that's it exactly. I refused any permanent scarring." She continued.

"Shit, people do this?" I was stunned.

"Yes, many dominates like to mark the subs they own with brands or tattoos. I refused anything permanent. We write up a pact at the beginning of a relationship. It can be modified over time but it clearly states the do's and don'ts by both parties involved. Neither can stray from the agreement without the others permission." Em went on.

"And you choose this life?" I wondered.

"Yes, I am very happy. It is unusual for a Domme to accept a transsexual as her own but my mistress is a most unusual woman." Emily said. She seemed very happy now and enjoyed talking about her life.

"I don't pretend to understand all the subtleties of your lifestyle but I am not judging you. My opinion is that whatever two or more consenting adults want to do together is fine except if it involved kids or animals." I stated.

Em was quiet and thoughtful for a moment. "I really like you David, you are a good person. I wish there was something I could do for you. I would really like to be alone with you right now."

I had to chuckle. "Look, I had to have a friend talk me off the ledge after seeing you earlier. Various thoughts were confusing me beyond words. I never thought I had homosexual tendencies before today. It was explained to me that what we did really wouldn't be considered as gay and that helped me a whole lot. Now, choosing to be with you now, knowing what I know, that's puts the game in a whole different light. One that I am really not comfortable with."

"Even just a blow job? I am very good at it."

"I have no doubt of your skills. And I even mentioned earlier today that anyone, even a man could suck my dick but reevaluating this I don't feel comfortable going there." I explained.

"Well, I understand. I will not pressure you at all and I hope you can feel comfortable around me. Please don't shy away over what happened." Emily said hopefully.

I contemplated this development. "Explain something to me please. I don't know the proper etiquette. Do we hug goodbye or shake hands? You are the first transsexual I met and don't know how this works."

Emily smiled a warm smile at me. "Please consider me to be a complete woman in every respect with one notable exception that you are aware of. Treat me as you would any woman friend of former lover. Whichever you feel more comfortable with doing is fine with me. Having said that, I would prefer a hug. I will not kiss you, I promise."

My turn to grin. "I'm a fan of the hug and a kiss on the cheek would be acceptable."

I put down my drink and we hugged. I did get a light peck on the cheek as we separated.

"Thank you for the education. I am sorry that you don't get to play here tonight. You should be allowed to enjoy yourself when you want to. My opinion, not shoving my beliefs on you." I said.

"Thank you for accepting the apology and for the understanding. If you change your mind you know where to find me." Emily seemed to really be hoping for another encounter.

"OK, thanks Emily. I'll see you around." I said stepping away.

I wandered around outside finishing my cocktail and keeping an eye out for Tina. I went through the Rodgers RV seeing if there was anyone there that interested me but came up empty. I did get several requests from women to join them or to wait until they were done with the current activity and jump them next. I yawned several times claiming exhaustion and would be heading home shortly. Back outside I crossed over to Howie's RV and stepped inside. Tammy was in the same place but on her back with a different guy. As I walked past I gave her shoulder a gentle rub letting her know I was there. I found Deb on her knees in the middle of the RV with some huge, fat guy fucking her from behind and another guy fucking her mouth. She does have skills. Bonnie was in the same place where I first met her with two dicks in her as well. She was facing away from me so I was able to avoid that invitation. Howie was beside her on the bed on his back with some woman who must have weighed no more than 80 pounds trying to stuff as much of his cock inside of her pussy. Howie looked over at me and gave me a thumbs up. I gave a nod and friendly wave and headed back out.

"David, please stay. I want to play with you again." Tammy said as I walked around the bodies in passion.

"Tammy, I am wiped out. I am heading out and going to bed. Call me tomorrow and we'll have more fun." I replied before quickly taking my leave.

When I got outside I took quick stock. Tina is not here, probably at her place. Not much else of interest here. Pretty tired, might as well call it a night. I headed to Tina's and found the door open and a small night light on. I stepped inside and quietly closed and locked the door. I saw Tina on the bed face down, spread out with her cute butt sticking out from under the large tee shirt she was wearing. I stripped and gently crawled into bed next to her. My arm hit something hard and I found a large battery operated vibrator next to Tina on the bed. One quick sniff told me that it was used recently. I placed it out of sight in a drawer and cuddled against Tina. I heard a satisfied groan as she readjusted her position to spoon against me (well, as much as two people of different heights could spoon together). I started to relax and drift when Tina awoke with a start.