The Camping Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? David?" Tina said very startled.

"It's David. Are you OK?" I said trying to not move much and scare her more.

Tina smiled and lay down with me holding her to me. "Sorry, I am so used to sleeping alone. Waking up and feeling someone there freaked me but once I realized where I was and you were here I'm fine. Sorry if I got weird there for a second."

"Understandable. I looked all over the place for you at Deb's. I assumed you headed back here." I said.

"Yeah. I hung around for a while. I kept sucking dicks but as soon as they were hard they got buried in some other crotch. I started getting pretty frustrated with it so I came back here. I rubbed a couple out in order to relax and went to sleep. Oh, watch yourself. My toy is somewhere on the bed." Tina updated me.

"I found it, I hid it in the top drawer over there. Sorry you self serviced, I'd happily take care of you." I hoped.

Tina smiled and kissed me, "You really are sweet. I appreciate that. I didn't know when you'd be here. I was tired and horny. I needed it then. So, you all fucked out tonight?"

"Kind of. There's one left in the chamber that didn't want to fire off. I guess it's from overwork. Deb and Jill both worked me until they couldn't go any more but it's still there." I said.

"So you saved it for me? You really are something special." Tina said as she got on her knees and tossed off her tee shirt.

"Wait a minute Tina. I am fine. I just want to relax with you but if you want me to take care of you I will gladly do it." I said quickly.

"So let me get this straight. You're willing to do me but I don't need to take care of you and I'm willing to take care of you and not have you do anything to me. Have I got this right?" Tina quizzed me.

"A little blunter than I would have phrased it but that's the gist of it I guess. I do have a suggestion for us, why don't we curl up and sleep. If either of us feels the need we can wake the other one up and take care of things then. Fair enough?" I presented to Tina.

Tina pondered the thought. "Well, I don't like the idea of sleeping next to a guy with a loaded weapon but I like the overall concept."

We repositioned ourselves and arranged the sheets and pillows. We cuddled together and started to relax.

"David?"

"Yes."

"I'm horny."

We both started laughing hysterically. We held and kissed for a few minutes and then quickly fell asleep.