The Camping Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?"

"David?"

"This is he."

"Hi David, this is Alice. You gave me your card yesterday."

"Alice, yes. You work at the basketball game."

"Yes, that's right. I only have a minute. Are you at or near the park?"

"Yes, I am in an RV at the park camp site."

"Can I meet you there to talk privately?"

"When is good for you?"

"I have a break at three. Is that OK?"

I gave Alice the site location. I only had about 15 minutes to straighten up. First, a quick whores shower to wash off. Straightened up the place, storing the food in the refrigerator put the condoms away. I remembered to stick the second box of condoms into a kitchen drawer for easier access. Next I sent Tina a text message asking if 4pm was a good time to pound my ass. I figured that might give me time to see what's up with Alice.

I noticed Alice walking from the park looking around nervously. She was in a short jean skirt, her park shirt and sneakers. Her head kept looking around as if expecting trouble. I guess the park is serious about the no dating the guest policy.

I stood by the side door when I caught her eye. Alice immediately smiled when she saw me. Without a word I gestured her inside. She stepped in, I followed and I closed the door. She nervously looked out the windows and said, "Would you please pull the curtains. I could get fired if anyone sees me here."

I quickly started pulling down the shades saying, "I am sorry. I didn't know that. I really hope that I don't get you into any trouble."

Alice seemed to relax with the shades drawn. "It's ok, I didn't have time to explain on the phone plus I would rather talk face to face. Can I sit down?"

"Oh sure. I'm sorry, I should have offered." I said.

"In front or in back?" Alice asked.

"Whatever you prefer. Where would you be more comfortable?" I said.

"The front looks good and comfortable. Big bellies can get stuck in little tables." Alice grinned.

Alice sat in the passenger seat. I asked, "Could I offer you something to drink or to snack on?"

"Have a diet soda?"

"Sure, coke ok?" I inquired.

"Great." Alice smiled. I really liked her smile, it seemed really genuine.

I handed the coke to her and took a water for myself. Note to self, restock drinks before going to see Tina. I offered Alice a cup with ice but she politely refused.

Alice was looking around. "Nice place you've got here. You here alone?"

I explained the girlfriend situation again for Alice's benefit.

"I'm sorry you broke up and I am sorry that you had to take this trip alone but maybe this will work out for both of us. Look David, you seem nice but I could get into trouble for seeing you. I went home last night and kept thinking about this. It is really hard for me to date anyone because of these."

Alice gestured to her massive boobs and even gave them a side to side shake.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Well, most guys see these things and all they want to do is play with them. They get me into bed and do all their big boob fantasies but don't care about me or what I want. Anyway, after a week or two they start looking at everything else. They see my fat ass and big belly and they head for the hills. I have been so fed up with all their crap I stopped going out altogether. Have not had a date in over three months but that was by my choice. Lots of guys have asked, I just didn't want to go through that rejection again when they were done with me." Alice explained.

"That sucks. Those guys just wanted you for your boobs and then left you unsatisfied? That's not fair to you at all. I can understand you taking a break." I commiserated.

"Thanks. Would it be OK if I talked sexual with you, like details and all? If I offend you I promise to stop and I do apologize up front about it." Alice now had my full attention.

"That's fine, I'll raise my hand if you cross a line." Like that could happen.

"Good. Last night when I got home I started thinking about you. I got so worked up considering how long it's been since I'd been with a guy. My roommate was out so I had the place to myself. I spent over an hour masturbating thinking about it." Alice was blushing very badly.

"Thinking about what?" I asked calmly.

Alice giggled a little. I guess she was uncomfortable talking about sex. "You know, making it with a guy. So, I realized how much I missed it. If I date someone from around here it would be the same old crap again. The play with my boobies, slide their thing in there, shoot their stuff all over them and go to sleep. But I was thinking, a guy from out of town, a one shot deal and I say upfront what I want, well, what I really need and that might be just what the doctor ordered."

DING! He shoots, he scores! "I see, go on." I said.

Alice looked confused. "Huh? I mean if I tell you just what I want, will you do that for me? I mean if you like boob stuff we can do that too but I need to have my needs taken care of. I mean really, really need. I do promise you that if you take care of me, I will take real good care of you but I want mine first. Sorry if I sound selfish but if you only know how many times I was left with a face full of a guy's stuff after he rolled over to go to sleep you be doing the same thing. Can you do this for me?"

I looked thoughtful for a moment but I was already planning out my method of attack in exploring this woman's incredible body. "When would you want to do this?"

"I get off work at ten. I'd bring you to my place but I have a roommate. It would be uncomfortable for me if she was home. I could come here after work if it's ok with you." Alice replied.

"I understand your situation and I do sympathize with you. I know how guys can be. But for the record I think your breasts are great, actually from what I can see they look totally awesome. But I like big women. I really love big butts and big soft bellies too. If you don't mind my saying so, you are the whole package in my book. For the record, I haven't touched a woman under 200 pounds in years. Can you tell me just what you need and I'll see what I can do for you." I said trying to maintain my composure.

Alice actually looked relieved. I got the impression that she put a lot of thought into this and was happy that it was working out so well.

"Can I speak bluntly with you?" I nodded yes. "I need to get fucked. I need a lot of it. I need to feel a man's penis inside of me for a long time. I need to be given many orgasms over and over again. I don't care if you lick me or finger me or anything else, I just want you inside me. Oh, and you have to wear a condom. That is not negotiable. I promise you that I will make you feel good too but I really need to be taken care of first or I'll just be disappointed again. Can you do this for me? Please?" Alice was almost begging.

I reached over and placed my hand on top of hers while maintaining eye contact. "Alice, I feel so bad that you have not been satisfied for so long. I will do whatever I can for you. I promise."

Alice's great smile returned even bigger. She put down the drink and stood up. She pulled me to my feet and hugged me very warmly. I could feel her massive tits mashed against my chest and I started to get excited. I gently rubbed her back and thought bland thoughts to keep my boner down, I didn't want to give the wrong impression.

"Thank you so much David. But you also understand that this is a onetime thing. After tonight it's all over. I hope that's alright with you." Alice said.

I pulled back so I could look into her eyes. I noticed that she was tearing up. "I understand. That's not really my first choice in a relationship but if it's what you want I will live with it. I am really not a love 'em and leave 'em guy. But I understand your situation and would be happy to help you out. I know what it's like to be without any real sexual gratification and taking care of yourself really doesn't do the job."

"You got that right. You would not believe how much time I spent debating myself if I should do this. You just happened to be the right guy at the right place at the right time. I am real glad I took the chance. You seem like a good one and I think your girlfriend was an idiot to let you go." Alice said.

Alice took a step back and lifted my hands a placed them on her tits. This really surprised me. I could feel the massive weight through the shirt and bra and even felt her hard nipples. Alice then gently rubbed my semi hard cock over my shorts.

"Just a sample so you have something to look forward to." Alice grinned.

I surprised myself and released her boobs. I held her face and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Alice, I want you to do something for me. I want you to think about just want you want to do. Be specific. Positions, what works best for you, what turns you on, what gets you off. Write it down if necessary, make a list. We will do whatever you want. Don't worry about me. Tonight will be Alice's night of fun. Oh, and I always use condoms."

"I will think about it but I cannot leave you unsatisfied. It's not in my nature. You will have fun too, that I promise you." Alice said.

"Just give me a couple minutes to explore your boobs and I will be a happy man. I am serious, I don't want to be like the other guys you've been with. I want to make tonight special for you. I figure we have one night together, I want to make it one that you will remember for a while." I explained.

"I do appreciate that." Alice grinned. "I have to get back to work now. I will be back a little after ten tonight. Should I meet you here?"

"I'll be here waiting for you. Should I have anything ready for you? Something to eat or drink?" I asked.

Alice reached over to my crotch again. "Just have this ready for me."

I had to laugh. "It's ready for you right now."

"I can feel that. It depends on how long I'll be here, maybe some snacks to munch on. Oh, I was pretty nervous coming over here first meeting someone new, next because of what we talked about and last because if my bosses see me I could get fired. I could use a drink to relax. Do you drink alcohol?" Alice asked hoping.

"Yes I do, what's your pleasure?"

"Jack and coke, actually diet coke is my drink of choice. But whatever you have will do fine. I am not that picky." Alice said.

"Well, you are in luck. I have almost a full bottle of Jack and diet coke here." I replied.

"Excellent. David, I am so glad you gave me your card. I am really looking forward to this. I hope we make each other very happy later. Sorry, but I do have to go. I will call you if anything changes otherwise I'll be here at tenish. Thank you for being so sweet." Alice gave me a quick kiss and stepped back.

She walked around to the windows and peeked out of the shades to make sure that the coast was clear. As she bent over to look I stepped up behind had and rubbed my crotch against her soft ass pressing my semi against her. Alice giggled and ground back against me. I held her hips and pulled her back to me.

Alice pulled away and turned to me, "If I only had the time I'd suck you right now. Sorry, I really got to run. Until tonight."

I opened the door for her and she stepped outside. She quickly walked back to the park. I thought about tonight and was really looking forward to the experience. Plus I was really looking forward to making those humongous tits acquaintance.

I looked at the clock. 3:30. I opened up the shades and checked my appearance. I restocked drinks and got ready to go. After locking up the vehicle and slowly strolled over to Tina's. As I passed by Howie's site I saw Howie and Deb sitting an outside table eating some lunch.

"Hi kids, you having fun?" I asked them casually.

"Always. Care to join us?" Deb asked.

"No thank you. I just ate and I have someone waiting for me." I replied.

"I hope you can come by again tonight." Howie said.

"I plan on making an appearance. See you then. Enjoy." And I continued on my way.

I arrived at Tina's about fifteen minutes early and knocked on the door. The door opened a crack.

"You're early! Dammit! I wanted everything to be all ready for you." Tina said.

"I couldn't wait any longer. I've really been looking forward to this. Want me to come back?" I really was looking forward to this.

"No. Wait there a minute." And the door closed in my face.

A moment later the door reopened a bit and Tina handed out a leather blindfold that closed with Velcro. "Put that on."

"Can I come inside first?" I asked.

"No." was all I heard.

Oh boy. First the embarrassment of putting on a blindfold out in public. Next, trying to get inside the RV without being able to see. I put on the blindfold.

"Make sure you can't see. No peaking. When you're ready open the door and give me your hand." Tina instructed.

I did as I was told. The blindfold was placed on and I couldn't see. I opened the door by feel and held out my hand. Tina took it and carefully guided me inside.

"Step up but watch your step." She said.

"I can't watch my step right now." The smartass in me came out.

"You know what I mean." Tina retorted.

I got inside without incident and Tina directed over to her bed.

"Take off your shirt but make sure you don't move the blindfold." I was ordered.

I lifted off my tee shirt and it was taken from me. I felt tiny hands pull my shorts down. Soon I was naked and blind. I felt Tina move behind me. She turned me and I was moved so I was bent over holding a counter top. Since it was lower than usual due to Tina's height I was really bent. Tina kicked my feet apart (she was wearing some kind of heavy footwear) and I spread my legs. She teased my ass with her tongue which felt great. Soon her hands started pumping my cock from behind and below me bringing it back to life. I was told to stand up and then directed to the bed. I lay on my back and was treated to more great oral by Tina.

Tina stopped the head and told me "Lift your ass up." Which I did. "No, higher." Which I did.

Some firm pillow was placed from my lower back to my butt raising it up. I heard Tina moving around preparing things. When I felt her between my legs again she began to lube up my ass. I felt a toy placed at the entrance and slowly and carefully worked its way inside.

"Let me know if there is any pain." Tina said.

She worked the tool inside of me. It was a very small one around but long. If felt nice and Tina did have good skills. After a minute it was withdrawn and replaced with a larger one. This was worked in inside stretching out my ass. It felt good. Once it was fully inside Tina started fucking me, slowly at first but picking up the tempo and force quickly. She lubed up her hands and started jacking me with both hands and she fucked me harder and harder. I really wanted to remove the blindfold and see her but this was her show and I wanted to play along. I soon realized that she only lubed the shaft. Tina released me and grabbed my thighs to steady herself and started slamming me harder than I could have imagined she could.

"I'm cumming!" She said through gritted teeth.

She slowed her pace so she could enjoy the orgasm. Soon she went back to slamming away. Her height brought her really down and close to me which gave her great control.

"Can you handle bigger?" I was asked.

"You're the boss; I'll tell you if there is an issue." I played into her game.

She quickly withdrew and my ass was soon filled with a significantly larger tool. She eased this one into me applying more lube and was soon banging hard and stroking my cock. I was pleased and surprised to hear her experience three more orgasms in quick succession. I was trying to hold back the orgasm that had been building all day. Her stroking and excellent butt fucking had me at the brink.

"I'm close to cumming." I said.

Tina went into overdrive. Stroking my cock like mad and fucking me like a champ. Her mouth must have been nearby when I started to spurt. The first shot must have been either too large or strong because she choked from it. When I was unloaded completely (which took some time) and Tina stopped coughing I asked, "Are you OK?"

"You came so hard it went down the wrong pipe. Now turn over." Tina demanded.

After she pulled out I turned over onto my belly. Tina directed my body into the position she wanted with my slowly deflating dick free from the pillow. More lube was applied and an even larger tool found its way inside of me. Tina was soon banging away with everything she had. It was severely stretching my ass out but it still felt good. There was not going to be anything larger that was going to fit in there.

Tina had a few more orgasms while fucking me in this position. When exhausted she eased on out of me and collapsed on the bed by my feet.

"Can I get up and take off the blindfold?" I asked.

A weak "yes" is all I heard.

I got up onto my knees and removed the blindfold. A few blinks for my eyes to readjust to the light and I turned to face Tina. I was surprised to find what I saw. Tina was lying on her back. She was wearing all black leather. She had on a corset the boosted up her little boobs so they looked almost double their natural size. She had on black crotchless stockings and black leather army boots. That with the strapon harness made her a sight to behold. I wanted to pull out my cell and snap a picture to save that view forever. I thought about it for a few seconds but I put it out of my mind to respect her privacy.

I was stunned to see the size of the toy still attached to the harness. I was sure that I never had anything that big inside of me before. Then I noticed the wedge shaped pillow she had me lay on.

I curled up next to Tina and held her but trying to not move her much. "Thank you, that was excellent. And you look incredible."

"Thanks. My god, I never came so much from ass fucking before. That was so good for me. Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." Tina said.

"That was insanely great. I never imagined something that big in me. And you really do know how to throw in a good ass fucking." I praised.

I got a big grin for that. "Thanks. I am wiped out."

I got up and helped release her from her clothing. I loosened the harness and removed it. I also loosened the corset and the boots but didn't remove them, that would have made her move around too much.

"Thank you David, I appreciate that."

"You are quite welcome. So what can I do for you right now?" I asked.

Tina started laughing. "You are kidding, right? I am totally wasted. All I can thing about sleep now. Would you want to nap with me?"

I moved the pillow out of the way without a word. I snuggled up against Tina who snuggled back into me. We were asleep in under a minute.

I woke up about two hours later with Tina still in my arms. I tried to get up without waking her up but we were too intertwined.

"Where you going lover boy?" I was asked.

"I got to pee. Sorry if I woke you." I replied.

"Go pee. No problem, I feel great after that nap." Tina said as she sat up.

I went to use Tina's facilities. When I came out Tina had her boots off and was removing the corset. Her crotchless pantyhose and stockings framed her ass magnificently.

"Man, your ass looks great in those." I said.

Tina turned trying to look at her ass without much luck. "Really? Glad you like it. I debated getting dressed up at all since you would be blind but I like the feel. It makes me feel sexy and it turns me on."

"Thank you for doing it. It was great once I saw you. But the black leather military boots? What sort of kink is that?" I couldn't help my curiosity.

"No kink. You try finding thigh high black leather boots with stiletto heels in my size. Believe me, I have tried. The only way is to have them custom made which costs a fortune and a half. Plus, I kind of like the effect of these boots. Make me feel like a bad ass." Tina grinned.