The Camping Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It works. So, you pleased me like you wouldn't believe. Now what can I do for you?" I inquired.

"I appreciate that David, but I am fine. I came like ten times fucking you. I've had one or two before but never ten. It was amazing. Real strong orgasms. By the way, my period should be over by tomorrow. I am almost dried up now. It came early but it was quick." Tina said.

"You already know that doesn't bother me. So, what are your plans today?" I figured on getting ahead of the game today.

"Well, it's like 5:30 now. I need a shower desperately. Then I am going to make something to eat. Lititia invited me to her place like at ten o'clock. I'll stop by. I asked to see her to give her my two cents on her actions with you. I want her to hear my thoughts on the subject. Then I might ask to suck Emily's dick. Tranny's turn me on for some reason. So, what about you?" Tina said.

"I need a shower too. I am also meeting someone new tonight. We will see how that goes. Then maybe going to Deb and Howie's for a while. Hey, I just had a thought. I haven't had a fire since I've been here. I have it all set up. Want to come over from like eight to ten, have a drink and chill out with a fire?" I asked excitedly.

"OK, sure. I'd love to. What about a sleep over?" Tina asked.

This was the question I was dreading. I had already decided how to handle it. "Let's play it by ear. I hope to see you at Deb's after you visit Lititia's. We will see where we stand then. Fair enough?"

"That's fine. I am not pressuring you. If you hook up with someone I'll understand but I do enjoy your company. I hope you'll consider sleeping with me rather than alone." Tina said.

"Definitely, I enjoy you too both in and out of bed."

Tina grinned, "Thanks".

I got dressed and Tina got undressed. We said out goodbyes and reconfirmed the date at eight. I walked back to my site again passing Howie's place. Deb and Howie were busy setting up for tonight's festivities.

"Well, you look happy and satisfied." Deb said when I got close.

"I am. Tina is amazing to be with." I said.

"Yes, I know. Going home now?" Deb asked.

"Going to grab my stuff and head to the camp showers to clean up. I should be by later tonight though. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I got to say, I was never around such a fun group of people before." I said.

"You are welcome anytime. If you want to come early I'll jump you whenever you like." Deb said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Thank you Deb. You still hold the record with three loads in a single day. I don't think that's a record that could ever be broken." I replied

"You are I are now infamous around here. There should be a statue made with me on my knees." Deb laughed.

I had to laugh, "So I would be standing in front of you like a deflated balloon?"

Deb laughed harder. "That's appropriate."

"OK, I am off to get cleaned up. See you later." I said as I walked back to my site.

I grabbed my shower stuff, towel, clean clothes and headed right out to the showers. At this time of day they should be fairly empty. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Deb strolling towards the showers from her site. We met up at the stalls and without a word we stepped into the same stall and locked the door. Deb hung up her towel, put down her shower bag and sat right on the stool. I put my things down and stood in front of her. My shorts came down and Deb's mouth was back in action. I was hard quickly. She attacked my dick with gusto. After a few minutes she separated from me and stood up. We both stripped naked. I lay down on the floor and pulled Deb onto my face so I could eat her out. She was wet already and gasped as I tickled her clit with my tongue. She squirmed on me and had to shove the palm of her hand into her mouth twice to silence her wet orgasms. She got up and reached into her bag and took out a condom. Dang! I should throw a few into my shower tray just in case. She unrolled it down my shaft and smiled up at me.

"Fuck me against the wall." She demanded.

Well, considering the size of the women I am normally with that position is not a possibility. I figured, when in Rome...

I reached around and grabbed her ass with both hands. I lifted her up off the floor and pressed her back against the wall. I slipped my cock inside. Deb wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck. We got into a nice rhythm but even as little as Deb is I was not going to be able to hold her up much longer. I gave a few more hard thrusts and stopped. I lowered her down to the floor.

Deb asked, "What now?"

I turned her around to face the wall and slammed into her pussy from behind. She gave a yelp as I entered her. She started fucking me back right after that. This wasn't working too well because of her height and I had to squat down. I pulled out, pulled the stool to the middle and had her stand on that. Now she had to squat down to reach me but she could handle it better. This was good for me and I was getting into it. Deb stood all the way up and got off the stool. She pushed it closer to the wall and moved me to sit down on it. Deb climbed into my lap and down on the dick. This was amazing. Deb did the work and came like three times in rapid succession. When she got her composure together she stood and turned around. She lowered onto me again this time making sure to get me off. I was getting close again and asked, "I am getting close, you want to swallow?"

Deb shook her head, "I want to feel you cum in me. Or on me if you want. Or would you want to cum in my ass?"

"This is good." I was able to grunt out.

We kept working it but the orgasm came no closer. I went to my go to position and put her on her knees doggie style. I rode her hard giving her three semi silenced orgasms but mine was still down the road. After several minutes the concrete started to bother both of our legs so I switched of missionary. I rode her hard as she started talking to me.

"You'd better fucking cum in me David. I need your juice in me. Please, fuck this pussy hard. Give me your load in my wet box. Do it for me David, I need it bad!"

This got me close. I pulled out, took off the condom and started beating my meat towards her belly while on my knees. Deb sat up and licked the head as I stroked. One hand went under and inserted into my ass. It slipped in easily, probably was still semi lubed. She withdrew and inserted two fingers, then three, then four. I wondered if she was going to fist me. I was sweating up a storm both from the workout I'd been doing and the heat and humidity in the stall. I had to stop beating it and catch my breath. Deb took over working my ass, stroking my cock and sucking me off at the same time.

"I'm cumming!" I said.

Deb pushed as much hand as would fit into my ass which only increased the intensity of the orgasm. She sucked every last drop like the pro she was. She eased me down slowly removing her hand from my ass and enjoying the load in her mouth. Deb helped me to sit on the stool which I needed badly. I had no energy left and my knees were sore. I watched Deb stand in the shower and get wet. I have to admit, for a smaller, older woman than I am used to she looked sexy as hell. When I got my strength back I stood up and walked over behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

"About time." Deb kidded.

We took our time washing each other off. We both washed our own hair with the other one pressing the water button as needed. When we were finished we dried each other. No words were needed, we were both just enjoying the experience of the after great sex glow. We dressed, gathered our things and headed out each going our separate ways without another word. None were needed.

I arrived back at the RV. I was feeling a little hungry but definitely wanted a little whiskey. I poured a fingers worth and sat on the couch. I took a sip and lay down.

The next thing I knew Tina was stroking my hair looking down at me. I jerked myself up to sitting trying to get the facts to line up in my head. I looked at the drink on the table. I scarcely touched it. Even with a two hour nap at Tina's my romp with Deb wiped me out completely. Plus with the workout I have been getting this week it's no wonder I was so short of sleep.

"Are you ok? Did you pass out?" Tina asked.

"Fuck! I took a shower after leaving your place, came here and passed right out. I guess I haven't been getting enough sleep lately." I explained.

"That and an incredible sounding fuck in the shower with Deb must have kicked you in the ass. How do you feel now?" she inquired.

I gathered my thoughts, did a brief systems check and everything seemed in order. "I am good. I feel real good actually. Well rested. Well, kind of hungry. How are you?"

"I am fine. I obviously stopped at Debs on the way here. She let me know what an outstanding time you gave her in the shower. You really do leave a trail of happy women in your wake, I hope you realize how special that is." Tina happily replied.

"I enjoyed it too. What time is it?" I asked noticing it was dark outside.

"About 8:15. I knocked on the door for a few minutes, tried your cell, then tried the door and found it was open. I came in, hope you don't mind." Tina said.

"Not at all." I shook the rest of the cobwebs from my head. I leaned over to give Tina a nice kiss on the lips. I took a sip of the watered down drink on the table. "Can I get you something?"

"A beer would be good. It's still kind of warm outside." Tina responded.

I snapped my fingers. FIRE! DUH! OK, wake up asshole. I went to the sink and splashed some water on my face. I opened Tina a beer and handed it over. I refreshed my drink and we headed outside. Tina sat down and I worked on getting the fire going. In the back of the RV I cheat and keep some fire starter fluid. I squirted some on the wood and soon had a good fire going. We sat and enjoyed the night and the fire. We chatted away for a while and I realized that I was real hungry.

"Tina, I'm starved. Are you hungry?" I asked.

"I could eat but not a lot." She replied.

We went back inside. I had the chicken Cesar salad Tammy brought over. I took it out with some plates and plasticware (it's not fair to call this stuff silverware). We took some and ate at the table and talked some more. I really enjoy just spending time with this woman in non-sexual situations. We had more drinks and before we knew it, it was almost 10pm. We both had plans. I went outside and helped her to step down. A nice hug with several kisses and promises both ways to text about sleeping together.

I checked the fire to make sure it wouldn't burn the place down and went back inside. I cleaned up the salad, quickly washed the dishes and dried them so I could store them right away. Then I closed all the shades so Alice wouldn't be spotted except for the one on the side door and the rear one so I could see her coming. I pulled out the bottle of Jack and a diet coke and checked for whatever I needed to do. I checked both phones for messages but they were both fine. A quick check on appearance was good and I was ready to rock. I have to say, I was honestly excited to get my hands on Alice's boobs. I dimmed the lights inside for a more intimate setting but not too low. I debated if I should set up the bed and thought that would be too much. I did put a couple condoms on the counter for easy access and I thought it sent the right message.

I glanced regularly out the back window hoping to spot Alice. When I did she was practically skipping to my site. I closed the back shade and opened the side door. I stood outside and watched her approach. She gave me a smile that would warm an Eskimo's heart. When she reached me she gave me a quick kiss and went inside. I followed her and closed the door and the shade.

"You didn't make the bed?" Alice asked.

"I thought about it but I didn't want you to think I'm some kind of perv or anything. It just takes a minute to set up. Let me take your bag for you." I said.

I took the backpack she was carrying and placed it on the driver's seat. I faced her and held her waist. Our eyes met and I moved in to kiss her deeply. I'd been thinking on and off all day long how to make this one time exactly what she wanted. I also made mental notes on specific behaviors that the other guys she'd been with had done and what to avoid.

We broke the kiss after a long minute.

"Can I make you a drink?" I asked.

"Thanks, kind of strong please. I want to tell you that I have been thinking about this all day and I am really looking forward to it, but, I am also a little nervous about it. I never have done anything like this before. Hopefully the drink will help me relax some." Alice said.

As I made us drinks I said, "See, if I had made the bed you probably would have been more nervous."

"Actually, if the bed was made I'd probably be naked and on it right now." Alice replied.

I had a good laugh at that one. I handed Alice her glass and we had a drink together.

"Please sit and relax. I am sure you are tired from working all day." I gestured towards the couch.

"Quite the opposite, I am full of energy at the moment. It's a combination of nervous energy and excitement. The thrill of the unknown. I am just hoping that you know what you're doing in the sack and are not a quick shooter." Alice said in between long drinks from her glass but didn't sit.

I thought about a carefully crafted reply, "Well, I am not quick on the trigger at all and I'd like to think that I know what I'm doing."

"No offense David but every guy would say that." She said.

I nodded in agreement. "True, but I plan on proving it to you. I have been thinking about this encounter a lot today as well. I want you to do one thing for me. If I say or do anything like those other guys did, please let me know right away. I am serious, I really want to make this a good experience for you."

Alice thought for a few seconds. She put down her glass and wrapped her arms around my shoulders while sliding her tongue into my mouth. "Now that is definitely not something every guy would say. I am already very glad I decided to call you. Let's have another drink and get busy, I've been dripping all afternoon."

Alice released me and I refilled her glass. I'd barely touched mine so I caught up a bit. Alice sat down on the passenger seat and removed her sneakers and socks. I took that as a sign to get the bed ready. I disassembled the table quickly and stored it away. When I pushed the button to lower the bed Alice laughed with joy seeing the couch convert to bed. Alice stood up and started to pull off her shirt.

"No! Please stop. I want to do that. Unwrapping gifts are my favorite part of Christmas." I explained.

Alice giggled and took her glass and I finished making up the bed. I took my glass over to her and I toasted.

"To good times!" I said.

"Here, here!" Alice laughed.

Dam, I really like her smile. I took both glasses and put them on the counter. I held her around the waist and we kissed for a long time. At the end I stepped back and lifted her shirt off of her. I didn't look at her body at all, I maintained eye contact as best I could until the shirt was off. I turned away from her and carefully folded the shirt and placed it nicely on her backpack. When I turned back I made sure to look in her eyes. I stepped back over and felt around her waist to open her skirt. I found out in a minute that they were actually skorts. I didn't want to break eye contact so I lowered them past her hips and they fell to the floor. Alice got a wicked grin on her face. She stepped side to side and lifted them off the floor with her foot and handed them to me. I laughed and folded them and placed them on top of the backpack. I was getting aroused already and I hadn't seen or touched her body yet.

Alice now took over. She lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it near the front seats. She lowered my shorts to the floor and I kicked them to the side. Now I was naked and she was in her underwear. Her hands reached down and gently touched my junk. I reached down and rubbed her hips and thighs moving up to her belly enjoying the sensation. I stepped back and Alice looked down.

She nodded with approval, "Nice package."

"Thanks" I replied as I lowered the lights down to a more seductive level.

I took her hand and led her to the bed. We climbed on and I went back to making out with her. I stroked her body everywhere, particularly her full ass but not anywhere near her breasts. I began kissing my way down her body getting my first look. She was wearing a fairly sturdy bra with some nice trim on it but definitely more functional than decorative. I was pleased to see a thong when I moved further down which I quickly removed. I teased her clit with my fingers and then tongue. She lay on her back and spread her legs wider allowing me greater access. I slid in a finger inside her very wet pussy which caused an involuntary shudder. I licked and fingered her for a moment when she intertwined her fingers into the hair on my head and gently pulled me up to her face.

"That's not what I want or need. As you can see, I am already very wet. Take off my bra, I feel strange only having that on. Usually that's the first to go." Alice said.

"I figured, that's why I want everything to be different." I explained.

She rolled towards me and I reached around to unhook her bra. This was the first six hook brazier I ever experienced. Eventually (it required two hands) I unclasped the back and gently removed the garment. I moved to place it on the counter just so I had the opportunity to see the full picture on the way back. It was an amazing sight. Huge fucking boobs. Picture an average watermelon, cut it in half and attach it to the woman. I was stunned beyond words.

"David, you asked me to tell you when you're doing the stuff the other guys did. You're doing it right now." Alice said.

I caught myself staring slack jawed and practically drooling. I composed myself and explained, "Alice, you got to give me a little slack here. Your boobs are amazing. You are carrying around the eighth and ninth greatest natural wonders of the world with you. I hope you know what a gift they are. Just give me a moment to get over the initial shock and we are right back on track."

Alice giggled, "I understand. They seem to have the same effect on every guy the first time they see them. Come here and grab them, get it out of your system."

I moved over and looked again. She is fairly fair skinned, probably English, Irish or German decent but her nipples and areola were surprisingly dark. Oh, and freaking huge. The areola must have been five inches across. The nipple was already sticking up and was about the size of a thimble. Even as large as they were they got lost in the sheer size of the rest of the tits. Proportionally they looked small compared to the whole breast. It was a sight to behold. I gave them a quick look and then I shook the thought out of my head. I told myself to ignore the tits and work on everything else.

"So, did you make a list of things that get you off?" I asked.

"Yep. It's a short list. Missionary and doggie style. And lots of both." Alice explained.

"I can do that. Anything else? Do you enjoy anal play at all? I am not going to ask about tit fucking, I promise." I inquired.

"Anal doesn't do much for me. I will do it with a guy but only after a while. I have to trust him a lot to do that. Now ass licking I enjoy both giving and receiving." Alice went on.

"OK, we'll stick to the basics. Let me grab a condom." I said as I moved off the bed.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"You expecting company?" Alice asked.

"Not at all. You are my only plans for the night." I said.

I went to the side door and looked out the shade. Tammy! Fuck! I dropped the shade.