The Camping Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me a second." I said to Alice.

I grabbed my shorts and quickly pulled them on, difficult with the erection. I opened the door a few inches.

"Hey David. I wanted to see if you were going over to Deb's tonight and wanted to see if you were up for a pre show quickie?" Tammy asked hopefully. "Sorry for not calling but I didn't think about it until a minute ago when I saw your lights on."

"Now is not a good time. Can I call you later?" I asked.

"Tammy?" Alice asked.

I turned to look at Alice who had wrapped her naked body up in the comforter. Tammy heard Alice and got a wild look in her eye. Without asking she pushed the door open and stepped inside.

"Alice? What the hell?" Tammy exclaimed.

"You know each other?" I asked.

"We work together." Alice said.

"We live together!" Tammy corrected.

"Remember I told you I had a roommate. Well, here she is. So, how do you two know each other?" Alice probed.

Tammy responded before I could get a word out. "I banged him yesterday and this afternoon. I was hoping to get him again. So what's your story?"

"Well, I was just about to get some when you interrupted." Alice said.

"No shit! That is excellent! I am so happy for you honey." Tammy gushed.

Tammy moved past me going to Alice. I went and closed the door so that the employees wouldn't get busted. I saw Alice throw the comforter off exposing her naked body as Tammy climbed onto the bed. They hugged and kissed (with tongue swapping) much more that casual friends would. In half a moment Alice pushed Tammy away.

"Get away Tam, you reek!" Alice exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Tammy said as she climbed off the bed and moved forward.

"Can someone *please* tell me what the hell all this is?" I said getting very frustrated.

Tammy laughed and moved forward. She sat in the passenger seat looking to the rear. Alice sat up in the bed, still nude but not seeming to mind with both of us there.

"Tammy, I think we need to start at the beginning." Alice said.

"Agreed, this will take a few minutes. David, would you mind if I had a beer?" Tammy asked.

I opened a beer for Tammy and handed it over. "Tammy, you are welcome to anything I've got. You were so sweet to bring me all that food that a beer is nothing. Please help yourself to anything. Both of you. Now, please explain."

"David, would you please hand me my drink?" Alice asked sweetly.

I handed Alice her glass and took mine. We all took a drink. I was leaning against the counter waiting to hear this.

"Well, I've worked here for a few years now. We work about five months a year, twelve hour days. We work a five day cycle, four days on, one day off. It's a big deal to get two days off in the same week. Well, obviously we are almost never home. We go there to shower and sleep. I wanted to save money and get a roommate. I knew Alice through work and heard she was getting out of a relationship. We talked and she moved in." Tammy started.

"It's a one bedroom apartment, real close to work, clean, reasonable. So I got a twin bed and we share the bedroom. We both work ten to ten so we go to work together and get home together. It works for us. Like I hate to clean the bathroom but Tammy doesn't mind. I clean the kitchen because she doesn't like that." Alice continued.

"Anyway, she moves in and it's all good. Now neither of us is seeing anyone. After about three weeks we go to bed but I am real horny. I turn on my belly, burry my face in the pillow and start to play with myself. I am trying to keep quiet so she doesn't know." Tammy went on.

"It took me about five seconds to realize what she was doing. So I tried to keep quiet so I wouldn't disturb her but I was getting turned on. I started to rub myself too." Alice added.

"So I cum and turn over and hear her going at it. That turned me on even more. I start frigging myself again. Now the room is fairly dark but I can make out her as a mound of sheets and could see the sheets moving. Just watching that set me off again." Tammy said.

"I never touched myself except in private so this was all new to me but it was so exciting that I couldn't stop myself. So, we each came a bunch of times and went to sleep. The next morning we wake up and go to work like nothing happened. That was kind of fun having a nasty secret like that. Thinking about it made me wet all day. I couldn't wait to go back home." Alice said.

"Anyway, the next night it was the same thing. We both go at it like madmen playing with ourselves and the next day we totally ignore it. So the next night I decide that I am through playing games. I always shower when I get home from work because I stink. I decided to walk from the bathroom into the bedroom naked and touch myself with the lights on. She can do what she wants. Now let me explain. We never walked around naked. We were always in at least panties and a tee shirt so my being nude was kind of a big deal for us. Anyway, I walk into the bedroom and the light is on. I see Alice sitting on her bed facing my bed with her tee shirt pulled up to her tits, panties pulled to the side and her fingers buried in her pussy. She started without me!" Tammy went on.

"I couldn't help myself. I was tired of the games and I needed her to see me. So, Miss nudiepants gets on her bed and watches me and starts playing with herself. It was real erotic and exciting. The next day Tammy asked if she could join me on my bed. Then we started off touching each other, slowly at first, just the boobs or the legs but in a couple of days we were fingering each other. I was loving it, it felt so good. I never did any stuff with girls before then and I want to be with guys but this just felt so damn good I wanted it every night." Alice was holding her drink in one hand and tweaking her own nipple with the other hand unconsciously. It was a very nice sight. I was getting hard just from hearing this story.

"I never had done any girl-girl stuff before Alice and really have no interest in trying it with anyone else. I still want cock on a regular basis but going to sleep with Alice is like our dirty little secret. Eventually we tried to lick each other's pussies. It took a few tries but we figured it out. So, we did eventually push our beds together. We play when we feel like it and I can't speak for Alice but I love it. Definitely beats rubbing yourself." Tammy said as she finished off her beer.

Alice giggled, "I love it too but I still want a man."

"Wow, this all sounds like a Penthouse forum letter. I was getting turned on just listening to it. I need a refill to cool off. Anyone else need one?" I said

Alice held out her empty glass, "Yes please, not too strong."

"I'd love some Jack if it's ok David." Tammy requested.

I made the drinks and handed them out. We all ingested some until Tammy spoke up.

"Well, I am real sorry I interrupted your fun. I am so happy Alice is going to get some. I am really happy it's you David. Alice, he's real good. Caring, not selfish, smart, inventive, fun and long lasting. I was actually going to ask David if he would be interested in meeting you and then ask you about meeting him." Tammy revealed.

"Thanks Tammy. Nice of you to say." I said.

"Great, now can I get laid please?" Alice said.

Tammy stood and downed the rest of her drink. She placed her glass on the counter top. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Do her right David, I know you can." Tammy said.

"Tammy, can you stay and play?" Alice asked.

"What? No, Alice. This is your time. You need this. I am real happy that you are getting some and getting it good. David is a good man." Tammy answered.

"David, can Tammy stay and play with us?" Alice said.

I did some quick mental arithmetic. "It's fine by me. Tammy, if you want to shower here you are welcome to. In fact that might work out well. Give Alice and I some alone time and then you join us when you smell less rancid."

That comment earned me a playful smack in the arm.

"Please stay Tammy, I want to enjoy this with you. We never played together with a guy before. It might be fun to try." Alice pleaded.

I took matters into my own hands. I poured Tammy another drink and placed it in the bathroom. I showed her how to use the shower and where the soap and shampoo was. I dug out a clean towel for her. Tammy stripped by the passenger seat and closed the bathroom door. Neither Alice or I saw this since we were already back in action.

I fingered Alice as she stroked my cock back to full length. She even went down on me for a minute to make sure I was at attention. She was good, not great at it. I rolled on a condom and positioned Alice for missionary. Alice looked extremely happy that she was finally getting what she was looking for. I eased into her slowly knowing it's been a while since she's been penetrated. As wet as she was I slid in easily. Alice immediately arched her back and squeezed my arms.

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"I never came from the first insertion before. That was unbelievable. You're not off the hook yet. Keep it up stud." Alice squealed.

I started slowly stroking in and out of her. I couldn't kiss her since her massive boobs formed a wall that prevented me from reaching her. I took the opportunity to suck on first one then the other nipple. They quickly reacted and hardened. Alice was enjoying this position. She was a silent orgasmer. Every other minute she would inhale, hold her breath and freeze up for about thirty seconds and then relax. I could feel the walls of her vagina contracting so I knew what she was doing. I wanted to change positions so I got off of her and lay on my side. I entered her T-bone style so I could play with her clit and watch the boobs better. I started slow again playing with the clit and picking up the pace. She was touching her tits exciting me even more and cumming regularly. I was really enjoying getting her off and satisfying her needs. I withdrew and gently rolled her onto her belly. I lifted her butt to enter her from behind.

Alice got up on her hands and turned to face me. "David, you have been really great but this 'nice guy' crap has to end. Give it to me rough. I'm not a china doll. I like it hard too. Ride me hard."

Oh, I assumed that the other guys had been doing that so I took the softer approach. She wants it hard, I'll work with that. I grabbed two handfuls of her big ass and shoved my dick inside her.

"YEAH! That's what I'm talking about!" Alice blurted out.

I started pounding her hard holding her ass when another thought struck me. I reached up and grabbed a handful of hair on her head. I pulled her head up and back which she seemed to enjoy even more. I was hitting it hard with Alice rocking back against me. All I heard from her was gurgling but that could be from my holding her head back. Another thought crossed my mind. I released her head, pushed her forward, flat onto her belly without coming out of her. I lay right on her back and slid my hands under her to roughly grab her breasts. I continued to pound her from behind and she was meeting me on every stroke. I used my legs to force her legs apart to penetrate her better and for her to feel me more in control when I felt Tammy's hands on my legs. Tammy slid in between my legs and moved her hands up to my ass cheeks. Her tongue penetrated my asshole and I could feel it twisting around inside of me. If felt amazing. I couldn't believe how far it went in. I continued to fuck Alice but I felt her slowing down. I decreased my pace and withdrew from her. I rolled off and onto my side.

Alice turned to face me, "That was amazing, thank you so much David." Was all the energy she could muster at the moment.

I turned to look at Tammy. "Please stick out your tongue."

Tammy grinned and stuck it out. It was amazingly long. At least five inches. Then she started flicking just the end up and down, then side to side and then in circles before bringing it back in.

"Dam! That felt amazing in my ass." I said.

"If you had a pussy I could give you a real treat." Tammy said.

"I hear that." Alice said still unwilling to move anything more than her mouth.

"Turn back over and I'll give you some more." Tammy offered.

I didn't need any more convincing. I rolled onto my belly. Tammy spread my legs and eased her tongue into my ass. It was warm and wet and working every side of my hole. I loved every second it her rimming. She pulled out after a few minutes. I rolled onto my back and put my head on a pillow to relax. Alice moved into one arm to cuddle. Tammy came up to the other side and curled up in my other arm.

"Thank you for treating Alice right David. It means a lot to both of us." Tammy said quietly.

"It sure does, thanks David." Alice was able to get out. "I think in half an hour you matched the number of orgasms I've had with guys in the last year. You are amazing Dave."

"First off, you are very welcome. Believe it or not, I enjoyed it too. Next, my name is David please. Tammy, did you ever think about bringing Alice to the other place?" I said.

"Other place?" Tammy asked.

"Where I saw you last night after you left here." I explained.

"OH! Oh no! Never. I have my wild side but Alice is a lot more conservative. She wouldn't like to be there. She would be very uncomfortable." Tammy said.

This perked Alice up. "What's all this then?"

Tammy got up on an elbow to look into Alice's eyes. "Believe me Alice, this is not for you."

"Shouldn't it be for me to decide? Just tell me and let me make my own decisions." Alice said testily.

"I agree with Alice." I threw in. "You shouldn't make her decisions for her."

"Fair enough. Alice, it's a swinger party. I am the only park employee that ever goes to this thing. As soon as I get there I go in an RV and stay inside. I fuck who I want as much as I want." Tammy said overly bluntly.

"Let me add that everyone is very respectful of each other. If you say no then you will not be touched. You can participate as much or as little as you'd like and there is no pressure." I added.

"So I can go and just look around? No one is going to grab and attack me? I don't have to do anyone if I don't want to?" Alice asked.

"That's right." I confirmed.

"Let's go! I want to see this!" Alice said as she got out of the bed.

"Hold up there hose monster. There is still a matter a little closer at hand to take care of." Tammy said.

Alice looked confused. "What's that?"

"Don't you think we should take care of David before you go off cock shopping?" Tammy asked.

Alice smacked her forehead. "David, I am so sorry. I get scatterbrained at times. I got so excited about seeing this party I completely forgot all about you and your needs. What can I do for you?"

I was lying with my head on the pillow. My cock had deflated and the condom was still on the head. Tammy was still in my arm playing with my nipple. I thought about it. "Actually, I am good for the moment. I've already had a good amount of sex today and a few huge orgasms. I really wanted tonight to be all about you and making sure you had a good experience. I am glad I could do that for you."

"Wait a minute. You didn't cum with me this afternoon." Tammy said.

I looked at her and smiled. In a few seconds the realization kicked in.

"David! You dirty dog! You cheated on me!" Tammy tried to say with a straight face but started laughing out loud none the less.

Alice crawled back into bed holding herself on all fours above my body. She lowered her boobs onto my chest and started rubbing them side to side on me. In her most sultry voice Alice said, "David, isn't there something that I could do for you to make you feel as good as I do right now? I am up for anything. The way I feel right now I'd even do anal for you if you want."

"Really, I am in good shape. There are some people I want to see at the other place. But can I take a rain check? I know Alice and I said one night only but can we extend that? Or maybe we could meet here later and have some more fun? I feel bad because Tammy really didn't get to participate much." I said.

"Are you asking us to sleep over?" Alice asked.

I started working out details in my mind. Revert to plan B. "Let's play it by ear. In an hour you might have a better offer. We will talk at the party and see how things shake out. Is that fair?"

"Sounds fucking great. Now, if you'll excuse me please, I need some dick inside of me." Tammy said as she got out of the bed.

The three of us all get dressed. I noticed that Tammy didn't bother with underwear figuring that it would be removed soon enough. I got my shorts, tee shirt and sandals on then packed my back pack. Alice wrangled her boobs back into her bra and pulled on her thong. From her bag she pulled out a tank top, shorts and flip flops and pulled those on then packing her work clothes in the bag.

"David, could I leave my bag here? I don't want to carry it if I don't have to." Alice asked.

"Its fine, but I lock the RV when I am gone. If I am not around or you can't find me I don't want you to be without your bag. I imagine your keys and money are in there considering your lack of pockets." I said.

"OK, good point." Alice agreed.

"Good, now one last thing." I stated. I went over and made everyone one more small drink mainly because I wanted one.

I lifted my glass and toasted, "To Alice's tits!" and we all drank.

The three of us walked to Deb and Howie's place. I wanted to clear it with them that it was good that Alice was with us. As we approached the party Deb spotted us quickly. She froze staring at us. She jogged to meet us before getting to the party area.

"Hi David, Hi Tammy. Who is this?" Deb asked unable to take her eyes off Alice.

"This is Alice. We were wondering if you'd mind if she came over this evening." I explained.

Deb took Alice's hand. "Alice, my name is Deb and you are an absolute goddess. I have to warn you that every man and woman at this party will want to spend time with you. I know I do. Just please remember that no means no. You have the right to turn down anyone and everyone if you choose. Do you work in the park with Tammy?"

Alice said, "Yes I do."

"OK, I understand her issues. I suggest staying inside as much as possible. Tammy, why don't you show her inside please. David, thank you for this afternoon. That was amazing."

"You wiped me out. I passed out and went to sleep as soon as I got home." I said.

Alice and Tammy headed to Howie's bus and went immediately inside. Deb took my arm and we walked over to the party area.

"David, there is someone who wants to meet you." Deb said.

Whereas Tina could be difficult to see at times there was no hiding Marge. Large Marge was very large. I estimate close to seven foot. She had a bulky build, not fat, not muscular just due to her size there was a lot of her.

Deb walked me over to Marge. "Marge, this is David. He's the one I told you about earlier."

Marge was so big I looked at her in sections. Surprisingly she was in a conservative dress that went from her neck to her knees. I stuck my hand out and then up. "Marge, nice to meet you."

When Marge took my hand it got lost in her fingers. She shook my hand nicely, I half expected it to be crushed.

"David, Deb raves about you. Said you have been making a real name for yourself around here." Marge said in a very feminine voice.

I don't know what I was expecting. I guess since she was the size of Herman Munster I thought she might sound like him.

"You should see the women he brought tonight. She has unbelievably large breasts. Everyone is going to want to see and play with those." Deb said.

"Whoa Deb, Alice is real sensitive about them. I just spent the last hour working on every inch of her body but her breasts. Guys bang her just to get to her tits, they never bother to get her off. I was the first guy she was with in three months because she's fed up with everyone just interested in here boobs and not about her. Maybe you can direct people to pay equal time to her as to her tits which are totally amazing by the way." I explained.