The Camping Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you just spent the last hour having sex with her? Well, after you rest up would you be interested in spending some time with me?" Marge asked.

Deb and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Marge, I never met a more resilient man ever. He's the energizer bunny on steroids." Deb said.

"Thanks Deb but I do have limits. However, I was with Alice and Tammy for the last hour but didn't have an orgasm. In fact, Deb here is the last one to get my load. Something that she excels at." I said.

"I heard, three loads swallowed in one day? You should get a plaque for that." Marge interjected.

"Actually we discussed a statue earlier. Deb, please help out Alice. I don't want to scare her off. Thanks." I said.

Without a word Deb took off for the RV leaving Marge and I alone.

"I know you get asked this all the time but..."

"I am six eleven and a little bit. I weigh 340 pounds and my shoe size is 24." Marge cut me off.

"What I was going to ask was paper or plastic?" I joked.

Marge looked at me funny for a couple of seconds and then broke out in uproarious laughter. "That was good. You got me there. You are funny. I like that because it shows intelligence."

"Thanks. 340? Really? I would never guess that, honestly and I know women and weight." I said.

"Deb told me you like big women. I'll bet you never had one as big as me before." Marge threw down like a challenge.

"Well, I have been with women as large as 650 pounds before but I think the tallest woman I was ever with was under six foot tall so by height you would be the largest without a doubt." I conceded.

Marge gave a big smile. "So want to explore large Marge?"

"Where would we go? I would imagine the RV's would be difficult for you to navigate around in." I postulated.

"Yes, tents work well but I can't stand up in them."

"Lead on good woman." I said.

Marge headed out and I followed. I had to take three steps for every two of hers. Then I heard my name called.

"David!" Tina called.

I touched Marge's arm to get her attention. "Just a moment please."

I turned to Tina who came walking up. "I see you found Marge. Have you two done the nasty yet?"

I was a little embarrassed. "No, we were just heading out."

"Hi Marge. You picked a good one. David rocks. I lost count of the number of times he's got me off in the last few days." Tina said.

"I keep hearing great things but I can't seem to get him naked." Marge replied.

"Well maybe I could help you. Where you headed?" Tina asked.

"Follow us." Marge said heading off.

If I had trouble following Marge, Tina had serious difficulty. Since Marge was so easy to spot from afar I let her get ahead of us and walked with Tina who was hustling as best she could. We arrived at the tents between the two RV's. Marge opened up the zipper only to see at least six people rolling around on the floor with each other. A woman lifted her head and said, "Come join the fun."

"Maybe later." Was all Marge said as she zipped up. She stepped over to the second tent and opened it up. Fortunately it was empty. She waived us inside. I helped Tina in then gestured Marge inside.

"Nice, I like a gentleman." Marge smiled.

Marge kicked off her shoes, lifted her dress above her knees and carefully worked her way inside the tent. After she was in I followed and zipped up then put down my pack. I forgot to leave it outside. Even though this was a six or eight person tent Marge filled up a real good portion of it all by herself. I could almost stand fully erect inside, Marge had no chance. She didn't even try. Tina moved out of the way as Marge arranged the air mattresses together into one long bed. She sat on the floor cross legged and rocked side to side to be able to pull her dress out from underneath her. Of course! The dress makes sense now. There wasn't enough room for her to put on or take off shorts. I stepped over to help her lift off the dress. I tried to fold it and lay it neatly on the chair but there was just too much material to deal with.

Marge laughed. "Don't worry about it David. It's wrinkle free. I've been to enough of these events to know what to wear."

I turned back to Marge and realized she was totally naked under the dress. OK, makes sense now. Not enough room to take off and on underwear in here. The knee length dress prevents people from looking up to catch a peek. I walked over to her. I didn't know what to do. This naked giantess was ten inches in front of me and I suddenly got stage fright. Marge grinned. She gently reached around me and pulled me into her chest. Her sitting put her face below mine when I stood up. I imagine that this was a practiced maneuver trying to put guys at ease. I relaxed and didn't think, I let my body run on auto pilot. Marge and I kissed for a few minutes. I explored her neck, back and shoulders with my hands. Marge helped me to stand back up and removed my shirt. I tossed it by the chair and the dress. I went to get my shorts but Marge was already there. She lowered them down and tossed them over. Marge rolled onto the mattresses so that she was lying face up across the length of both mattresses. I went exploring. I got on my knees between her legs touching both of them. There was so much lady to see. I moved up further and found her vagina right where it should be. I touched around her lips causing her to quiver a bit. Then I separated her lips and saw a clit the size of my thumb. I never saw one that big before. I latched onto it with my mouth immediately. I imagined that this must be what sucking dick is like. I sucked and licked that thing like it was the last one I would ever see. I worked fingers inside of her pussy and started stroking away. Every so often I felt her body shudder but nothing more. After 15 to 20 minutes I wondered if I was doing any good down here. I raised up my head to see a topless Tina attached to one of Marge's tits and Marge tenderly stroking Tina's back.

"Am I pleasing you at all?" I asked.

"You gave me like eight real strong orgasms." Marge stated.

"You're kidding me, I didn't hear anything from you." I said

Tina's head popped off the tit. "Please, allow me Marge."

Tina turned to me saying, "David, can you hear people talking outside?"

I listened for a moment. "Yes, clear as day."

"What makes you think the sound that comes into the tent is any different than sound going out?" I was asked.

OH! Duh! I get it now. "Oh, I got it."

Marge said, "David, don't think of me as lazy. My size is dangerous on these air mattresses so I try to not move around too much and I spread my weight between them. If I was to sit or stand on one of them it would probably pop. Now come and fuck my mouth as hard as you want."

I was grinning from ear to ear. I moved to above her head, got on my knees and lowered my flaccid dick into her waiting mouth. Marge held my hips and guided me inside of her. I lay down her chest and belly but I had no chance of 69'ing her. Her pussy was just too far away. Instead I reached up and diddled her clit. Tina saw an opportunity and moved between Marge's legs and licked her as I played. Marge's mouth soon had me hard and she was lifting and lowering me into her. I took the hint and started working my hips fucking her mouth. Feeling the amount or woman below me was kind of a thrill. Her torso was almost the size of a twin bed.

Tina looked up at me. "She's pretty good, huh?"

"Yeah, she's good. I guess you've played together before." I queried.

"Yes, you'd be surprised how many guys have tall/short fantasies. They want to be with a tall woman and short woman at the same time. Marge does eat good pussy though." Tina explained.

"Well, she's doing great on my dick." I said.

With that I felt another quiver under me.

"There she goes again." Tina said happily.

I wanted to get inside of this woman so I lifted myself off of her. I got a condom out of my pack and pulled it on. Tina moved to make out and feed Marge her boobs as I entered Marge missionary. As large as Marge was her vag was still very snug. She bent her knees and lifted her legs up which gave me better access. One nice thing about Marge's size and this position, it put my face just about tit level on Marge. I started playing with her boobs and banging away into her pussy. Between Tina and me we gave this woman several more orgasms. I released her boobs and reached around to grab her ass. It was difficult due to the size. After a couple of tries I gave up.

Marge pushed Tina off of her saying, "Hold on Tina. David, I know what you want."

Marge carefully rolled over onto her belly being careful to distribute her weight evenly between the mattresses. She slightly lifted her ass and I got her idea pretty quick. I got in behind her and worked my way inside. I had her big ass right in front of me and I was loving it. Tina stood to the side watching the show. She had her hand in her pants and was touching herself vigorously. Marge turned and saw Tina frigging away and joined in. I felt her hand go to her clit and rub it. This was all I could take.

I grunted out "I'm cumming!" and unloaded inside of Marge. At the same moment Marge let out a gasp of her own and I felt her clenching around me. Tina came over to me and helped me withdraw from Marge making sure that none of my semen was spilled. I did a good job filling this one up. Tina carefully removed the rubber and orally cleaned me off. Then she tipped up the condom and drained it. Marge fingered herself to a couple more orgasms as we watched. I stood playing with Tina's tits absentmindedly and Tina rubbed my cock as it deflated.

Marge half rolled to face us with a big smile on her face. "Thanks guys, I needed that. David, you know your stuff. I give you that."

I grinned and kneeled down to give her a kiss. Marge lay on her back resting. Tina and I got dressed.

"Marge, are you OK?" I had to ask.

"Oh yes, I am just fine. I haven't cum that much in a good long time. I am just enjoying the afterglow. You two run along. I want to enjoy this feeling for a few minutes. If you see any horny guys out there please send them in." Marge replied happily.

Tina and I gathered up our things and went outside being sure to close up the tent. I wanted a drink to relax with. I put ice in a cup and poured some whiskey into it.

"Can I get you anything?" I asked Tina.

"I'd love a beer." Tina grinned up at me.

I looked around, then I remembered it was BYOB. I suggested, "They don't have anything here. I have some in my refrigerator. I could... OH! Cleaver girl!"

Tina said chuckling "I'm surprised it took so long for you to figure out my game plan."

I got serious. "Hey, I just had a serious nut. Blood is just now returning to the brain. Listen, I want to hear about your visit to Lititia's if you don't mind."

"Oh yeah, no big deal. I expressed my concern about her actions. I didn't think it was right for her to sneak attack you. She should have let both you and Emily know the whole story and you should have been able to say no with all the facts. She is a Domme, she doesn't listen to anyone. She will never apologize for anything she's done. But, by her allowing Emily to apologize that shows that she knows that she did wrong. Also, I talked to Em. She's made it clear that she will not participate with anyone that is not fully informed. Then I sucked Emily off." Tina said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, tranny's really turn me on for some reason. I can't explain it. Plus, I don't acknowledge Lititia as a Domme so I don't have to play by her rules. She could have instructed Em away from me or to not allow her to cum but she didn't." Tina said.

"OK. Emily offered to take care me any way I wanted. I don't think I am ready for that. I didn't know not following a Dommes orders was an option." I said as I worked on my drink.

"First, all a Domme's power is given. I choose to not give her any. She can demand all she wants. If no one listens to her, where is her power and control? And you should meet Emily one on one. She really is a sweetheart and I know she feels horrible over the situation with you. If you had to pass blame I would give Lititia like 85% and Emily about 15%. Emily should have made sure you knew the deal. I have to believe she will never do that again. You said a real dick felt good. I agree, I would much rather have the real thing than some piece of plastic in me. No pressure, just think about it."

I have to admit, Tina made a lot of sense.

I finished off my drink. "OK, I want to check on Alice. I think she's in Howie's RV. Want to come?"

"I always want to cum." Tina grinned.

We walked to Howie's RV and entered it. I don't ever remember it being this crowded before. I quickly spotted Tammy on her hands and knees on the floor getting drilled by some guy from behind. When I got closer I found Deb under Tammy tits suckling on them as another guy was boning Deb missionary style. I leaned down and tapped Tammy on the shoulder.

"David! Good to see you." Tammy said excitedly.

"Is Alice OK?" I asked.

Tammy nodded to the other side of the RV where a lot of people were congregated. "See for yourself."

Tammy turned to the guy poking her and said, "Sorry Kevin but I need a break."

The guy behind Tammy stopped and stood up. He looked like he was looking for another place to bury his erection.

Tina got my attention, "Do you mind?" as she gestured towards Kevin.

"Not at all. Go for it." I replied still trying to see through the crowd.

Tina stepped over to Kevin, removed the condom and started sucking him off.

I felt a hand on my lower leg and looked down to see Deb. She pointed towards the crowd and then gave me an OK sign. I felt better that both Tammy and Deb were staying close to Alice. I figured a flank attack was the best maneuver to get around the crowd. I went around to the far wall and was able to get close enough to see the situation. Alice was sitting back in a big, overstuffed chair. She had a man and a woman attached to each breast with Alice cradling each of their heads in her arms. Another woman was between Alice's legs licking her with gusto. Alice appeared to be enjoying every second of it. I tapped Alice on her upper arm to get her attention. She lazily turned towards me. As soon as she recognized me she has a flash of energy.

"OK, break time. Everyone up please. I need a few minutes. Next showing fifteen minutes." Alice said shooing away the group. There were general moans of disapproval as they stepped away.

Alice turned to me, "Can we go outside and talk please. I really need some air."

"Sure. You don't have to stop, I wanted to make sure you were ok." I explained.

Alice gave me a sly grin and pulled on her shorts and tank top, not bothering with underwear. When she was ready we walked towards the door. Tammy was right behind me also dressed. We stepped outside and Alice went right to the drink table. She poured some water into a cup and downed it quickly.

"What a really need is something stronger." Alice said.

I pulled out my bottle and poured us both healthy shots and added some ice. Alice choked a bit on the first sip.

"Nice smoky flavor to this. I like it." Alice said.

Tammy walked over with a cigarette lit. "This is what I really need."

"So, tell me what's going on? Are you all right?" I asked Alice.

"Are you fucking kidding me? She is the fucking queen of this place. She could shit in the parking lot and there would be a line formed to lick it up." Tammy ranted but with a grin.

"Well, I wouldn't go that far. Tammy brought me into the RV and at first no one noticed me. I looked around and saw what everyone was doing. Tammy introduced me to a few people she knew. Anyway, Tammy got undressed and told me too also. I didn't feel comfortable getting naked in front of strangers. So I stood by and just watched. I was amazed how quick some guy came up to Tammy and started doing her. This doesn't happen to us big girls. Anyway I watched for a while and got real horny. About this time Deb found me. We talked for a minute and she asked what I would like to have happen. Well, I didn't know. I never thought about this. Deb was a total sweetheart. She made me feel very relaxed. She sat me down in that chair and started playing with my boobs. In a few minutes she had my shirt and bra off. This is when people started to notice me. They saw my boobs and their mouths flew open. Deb was working me over real well and seeing all these strangers looking at me in awe was a real rush. Deb got my shorts off and started to lick me. Two women rushed closed to me and asked if they could each play with one of my boobies so I let them. It was insane, all these people waiting to just touch me. Everyone was so nice. They all asked permission to touch or lick me. I felt like a queen all night." Alice said.

"Yeah, and Deb and I have been reaping the benefits big time. The guys come over the get all worked up, Deb and I get their cocks in us. Win - Win!" Tammy interjected.

I noticed that several people who were standing around Alice had come outside. I guess they needed some air too. The last to come out were Deb and Tina. They made their way over to us.

"Anyway, Deb moved away from my crotch and some guy practically begged to eat me out. I let him, then another guy, then some lady, then another. It's gone on for like an hour like that. All these people lined up just to please me. This is the most awesome experience I ever had involving sex!" Alice raved.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Did you want some dick inside of you?" Deb asked.

"I don't know. This is great as it is. Plus David already took care of that need very well." Alice said.

"Those really are some amazing titties you got there. I would love to play with them too." Tina said.

"I'll make sure you get a chance Tina." Tammy said.

"Get behind me, the line forms here." Deb joked.

"Oh Deb, thank you for all your help. You were so great. I was so nervous at first and you made me feel so good. Everyone was so nice." Alice said as she hugged Deb.

"You're quite welcome. I try to be the good hostess. But really it worked out for me too. You warmed them up and I get the cocks in me. I was having a field day just picking up your scraps. But I do recommend trying a few guys inside of you before you go. Might as well get the whole experience." Deb said.

A few people wandered over to us. One woman asked, "Alice, are you coming back soon?"

"I plan on coming back in a little bit. But I need some fresh air for a while." Alice explained.

"If you go to the left hand tent over there I think you might find a lady who's ready, willing and able to handle all your needs. Why not give her a try until Alice is ready." I suggested gesturing towards Marge's tent.

Without a word the group (more like a gang) headed over.

Deb said, "Not to be a kill joy but shouldn't you two get back in side to protect your jobs?"

Tammy said, "Good point but I need a break. It's been like an hour of nonstop cock for me."

"Me too." Alice said. "I'm not used to all this attention."

Deb smiled. "HOWIE! I got an idea."

In a minute Howie waddled over from the RV looking like he's put in a hard day's work.

"Hi everyone. What can I do for you dearest?" Howie said.

"We need a dark spot. Somewhere outside where people can hang outside without lights so they can't get recognized by park workers." Deb explained.

Howie headed off surveying the area. He opened up the panel under his RV where luggage would normally be stored. He leaned inside and pushed a few buttons. In seconds the area behind the RV went dark. Howie threw a few more switches and the lighting in the immediate area went dark. He walked in back and practically disappeared. He walked back to us saying, "All done."

Deb kissed Howie and grabbed his ass. "Thank you baby, you are my genius."