The Camping Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anytime Deb. Can I do anything else for you?" Howie asked.

"Just get that dick hard and bury it in someone." Deb replied.

Howie bowed, "As you wish."

Deb said, "You kids go to that dark spot and keep having fun. Oh David, when are you leaving the park?"

"I leave Sunday. Why?" I asked.

"Have fun kids." Deb said as she turned and walked away.

Tammy said, "Come on guys."

We all headed to the dark area and confirmed how difficult it would be to spot us.

"OK, I have to bring up a dicey issue but. All of you have asked to spend the night with me. To be fair I wanted to discuss this with all of you. What are your thought on this?" I asked.

"I would like to but I don't want to cause any issues." Tammy responded.

"Same with me." Alice added.

"I've slept with you before. I would love to but to be fair I'll step aside." Tina said.

"So now no one wants to sleep with me?" I joked.

"I have a suggestion, how about we all sleep together." Tina said.

"That's good with me. Do you play with women and men?" Tammy asked.

Tina proudly replied, "Of course. But I need to warn you, my period is just finishing. I am spotting a little bit."

"That's not a problem. Alice and I eat each other almost every day including the red zone days. We are not real experienced with other women. I can't speak for Alice but she's got the only pussy I ever ate."

"As far as women go, I was only with Tammy until today. I had a few women lick me tonight." Alice said shyly.

Tammy turned to Alice with a big grin, "You little slut. You cheating on me? That's great, hope you enjoyed it."

"So, everyone is OK if the four of us sleep together?" I asked hoping.

Everyone agreed.

"Next question is where?" I asked.

"My place is bigger but I think your bed is larger." Tina said.

"OK, my place is good. Now, it's about 11:30. What do you say we meet there about one? We can all have some more fun before bedtime. This way we can get sleep and these two have enough time to clean up before work. You guys can shower in my RV so no one will spot you going to the camp showers. I will leave the door unlocked for any late arrivals." I said.

"Thanks David, sounds good to me. I was really enjoying being worked over." Alice said.

"Good with me. I want some more dick." Tammy added.

"I like the plan. I want to play some more too." Tina added.

"Nice. See you later." I said as I walked away.

I went out and poured myself a short drink and watched Tammy and Alice return to Howie's RV. Tina headed over to the Rodgers place. I noticed the tent that we left Marge in had a crowd. Apparently not all the players could fit inside at the same time so they stood outside looking in. All seemed right with the world. I didn't know what to do for the next 90 minutes. Marge has a line formed. The three coming over should all be busy. What's a guy to do? I decided to hit the Rogers RV and see what's there. I walked through the place seeing people going at it in many different ways. I saw Tina with her shirt off standing against the wall getting mouth fucked. When I got to the master bedroom I had a pleasant surprise. There was a curvy black woman on her knees getting slammed by a guy. I liked her round ass up in the air. I was enjoying the show when the woman turned to me and said, "Hey, David!"

"Hi Mimi. How are you?" I asked.

"I have been hoping to hook up with you for a couple of days now. Would you like to hit this?" Mimi asked.

"Sure."

"Well, get naked and get your dick over here. I've heard nothing but great reports about you." Mimi said.

I did as requested and soon had my dick in Mimi's mouth. The guy banging Mimi announced he was cumming and dumped his load in her. He pulled out and removed her rubber thank Mimi on the way out.

I asked, "Could we 69?"

Mimi slid off my dick to reply, "Sure! I'd love that. Most of these guys are all about the fucking, not about the licking as well."

We repositioned with Mimi on top so I could eat her out. I dove in and licked her as well as I could. We went at it for several minutes when Mimi rolled off of me. She grabbed a condom for the night table and tossed it to me.

"Wrap that thing up and get it in me David." Mimi said as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs.

I rolled on the condom. I got between her legs and inserted into her pussy. We fucked like bunnies in several different positions. Mimi came several times and loudly, so much so we gathered a crowd. I was pretty wiped out by this point and I withdrew and lay down on the bed. Mimi relaxed next to me. A couple of the voyeurs gave some appreciative applause. Mimi and I gave them a little wave and the group started filing out of the room.

Mimi lifter her head up on one hand to get a better look at me. "You are very good David. I'm disappointed that you didn't cum for me. Want me to suck you some more?"

"The offer is appreciated. I am fine. You have a totally sweet ass but I am sure you've been told that before." I replied.

"Oh, you want anal? I got lube right here in the drawer." Mimi offered.

I had to chuckle. "No, but again I do appreciate the offer. I was just complimenting your ass. Nothing more."

"My ego doesn't allow me to let you leave without getting you off, especially considering how much you got me off." Mimi said.

"Really, I am fine. I have been going at it virtually all day. My balls are probably dry by now. Deb got a huge load out of me this afternoon and Marge got me off less than an hour ago." I explained.

"Well, maybe tomorrow during the day you can stop by so I can finish you off." Mimi practically pleaded.

"I have no plans at the moment for tomorrow. But I do have some for tonight. I kind of want to go and shower before I get overnight guests." I said.

"Guests? More than one?" Mimi asked.

"Yes, three ladies actually." I explained.

"Wow, three? You are the stud I heard about. Have fun David and I was serious about stopping by tomorrow." Mimi said.

"I will plan on it but I can't make guarantees. It's really getting hard to keep my pants on the more Deb keeps talking about me." I said.

"I heard from little Tina first, then Deb. And they were right, you are good. Well thanks for so many orgasms. Have fun tonight." Mimi said as she got on her knees to give me a friendly kiss.

Mimi stood up and picked up an oversized tee shirt from the floor. As she was bent over she waggled her ass at me. I laughed in appreciation and gave her some applause. She grinned, pulled the tee shirt on and was gone.

I got myself together and headed out. I didn't see Tina where I left her but that was over 30 minutes ago. Outside I didn't see anyone I recognized so I headed back to my site. I wanted to clean up before guests. As I walked to my vehicle I decided on a quick shower in the RV and a nice drink to mellow me out. I didn't know what to expect tonight so I was planning on being loose for it. I opened up the RV, made a few adjustments to the AC and lighting both inside and out. I thought it better to kill the outside light to help Alice and Tammy remain anonymous. I stripped down (again), went into the bathroom and took a nice hot but brief shower. I stepped out of the bathroom and Tina scared the shit out of me.

"Hi baby." Was all she said. I wasn't expecting to find anyone inside with me but she was sitting on the bed waiting for me. I damn near jumped out of my skin.

"Damn you woman, I almost shit myself." I exclaimed.

Tina laughed at my misfortune. "I am sorry. I didn't think you'd mind if I came inside."

"I don't mind but a little warning would be good." I said reaching for my shorts. "Like a drink? I know I need one now."

"A beer please. And you don't need to get dressed. In fact I wish you wouldn't." Tina said gazing wantonly at my freshly cleaned junk.

I got Tina a beer and handed it over while I poured a good drink for myself after I hung up my towel. I leaned against the counter enjoying my cocktail and asked, "So, what's on your mind?"

"I came early in hopes of getting some one on one time with you before the girls show up. Is that OK with you?" Tina replied.

I had to grin. You treat women well and they will do back flips for you. Nice guys have such a bad rap but it does pay off at times.

"Honestly, I really enjoy spending time with you both in and out of bed. I had a good time just sitting at the fire talking with you earlier. I hope that once we get back to New Jersey we keep seeing each other." I said speaking from the heart.

"I agree, we live like half an hour apart, I don't see an issue. But I have to let you know, I don't fuck on the first date." Tina tried to say with a straight face.

"I understand completely. A blow job will be fine." I played back.

Tina laughed, "Now get into bed. I want to fuck you since we haven't started dating yet."

"Yes ma'am." I put down my glass and climbed into bed.

Tina rolled on top of me holding me down and kissed me deeply while holding my face. I took the opportunity to feel up her ass sliding my hands into her shorts.

Tina sat up saying, "I haven't had a cock in my pussy for a couple of days. I wanted yours to be the first one back inside of me. No condom, just raw cock."

"As long as you're sure it's good with me." I said.

Tina got up and removed her shirt and shorts, no underwear of course. "Just so that you're aware, my period is just about over but there might be a little bit left. I just came from my place where if gave her a real good cleaning."

"Remember, I got my red wings. It's not an issue for me." I said.

Tina giggled and kneeled down to work my unit with her hands and very skilled mouth. In almost no time I was ready for action again.

"Can I lick you before we bang?" I asked.

"No time. The other two will be here any minute and I want to get you inside of me." Tina said indignantly.

Tina stood and positioned herself over me. She lowered herself down working me inside inch by inch. She seemed to have shrunk in just two days without usage. It took almost five minutes of her working me to get me to completely fit inside of her. I have to admit, it felt great. Skin on skin with no barrier and very tight. Tina started rising and falling on my cock, she seemed to be in her own world. Her eyes were tightly shut as she was concentrating on fucking me. I held her thighs to keep her steady through her first few orgasms. After about five of them she stopped, opened her eyes and gave me a wonderful smile.

"Wow, that was great. Just what I was hoping for. Thanks David." Tina said.

I held Tina in place and rolled her under me without removing my dick from inside of her. I started fucking her missionary and rocked her through a few more orgasms before I eased off of her. Tina had the look of ecstasy on her face. I stood up and took a nice drink from my glass standing up with my erection pointing out.

Then there was a light knock on the side door. I looked out the curtains and saw Alice. I opened the door and stepped back to make room for them to come in.

Alice looked at my erection and asked, "Nice, is that for me?"

She grinned at her own joke stepping into the RV with Tammy right behind her. Alice looked over and saw Tina laid out on the bed. She lowered her voice and asked, "Is she asleep?"

Tina didn't move but answered, "Not asleep, just very well fucked."

Both Tammy and Alice grinned and began stripping. Each used one of the front seats to store their things. Once they were nude I asked, "Drinks?"

"Please! Jack and coke if you don't mind." Alice replied.

"Jack on the rocks if you could. If you have cheap stuff, I'll drink that. I don't want to take all your good stuff." Tammy added.

"I bought it to drink. Considering all the good times we've had I don't mind giving you the best in the house. Now there was one woman that pissed me off." I said as I poured drinks.

"Really, do tell?" Tammy asked.

I gave out the drinks. Both Tammy and Alice got comfortable on the bed as I explained the Britney saga.

Tammy said, "What a cunt! Didn't even try to get you off at all, drank all your beer and trashed the place. Fuck her. Then again, if she was any good you'd be fucking her instead of us."

"Here here!" was all Tina could manage.

We finished off our drinks and everyone was mellowed out from a day of fucking and sucking.

Alice said, "Tina, I only ever licked Tammy before today but I want to try you. That is, if you don't mind."

Tina still not moving replied, "I don't mind at all. Anyone that wants to lick me is good in my book."

"Thanks but don't expect too much. I only ever licked Tammy before. I'd appreciate any pointers you could give me. I get the impression that you've done it a lot more than me." Alice added.

Tammy said, "She's pretty good, not that I am all that experienced either. She's the only woman that ever ate me out and that I've eaten. We had fun learning how to please each other."

Tina got up on her elbows. "Let me ask you this. When you eat out Tammy, does she orgasm?"

"I can answer that, absolutely yes. No doubt there." Tammy interjected.

"And when Tammy eats you do you cum?" Tina inquired.

"Definitely, I have lots of them too." Alice answered.

"Then you're doing it right. I don't claim to be an expert. I like to both give and receive oral with women but I would much prefer to be with men. A good dick is better than the best tongue any day of the week in my book." Tina said. "Having said that, I might have a few pointers for you to try out."

Alice smiled, "Thank you, I can handle criticism well. I've never been with a... a... a... Well, I don't know what to call you."

Tina answered seriously, "Most people call me Tina or tiny Tina. But I think the term you're looking for is 'little person'. The politically correct term is 'vertically challenged' which I personally hate. Sounds so wimpy. In my opinion midget is OK but dwarf is not. Dwarf I consider derogatory, like calling an Italian a Wop or greaser. I am only speaking for myself, other people prefer different terms. I'm not sensitive about my height. I am what I am. The only thing that really pissed me off is when people try to lift me up without asking first."

Alice laughed. "Understood."

Tammy turned to me and asked, "David, would you mind if I took a quick shower? I was banged seven different ways from Sunday tonight and I want to wash up before we get active here."

"Oh, good point. I wanted to mention that to you. Sure, feel free to shower. You'll find everything you need in the bathroom. Towels are in the overhead. I assume tomorrow you're going to want to shower again before going to work. There is only a six gallon water heater. If you both shower one after the other someone might not have enough hot water. On the sprayer is a trigger. You can set it to constant on or only when you press the trigger. I suggest using the trigger. Get wet, soap up, rinse off. I hate cold showers so I use the water sparingly just to be sure." I felt like I was lecturing a class.

"Thanks David, I'll be quick. I just want to wash off to be fresh for everyone. Oh, can I get one of those plastic cups to store my teeth in please?" Tammy said.

Meanwhile Alice lay down between Tina's legs and started licking her. Tina had placed a pillow behind her and was starting to enjoy the oral she was receiving. Tammy and I had to stop and watch this. Tina's mouth was open apparently enjoying the action. Tammy had moved closer to me and was absentmindedly stroking my dick. I didn't notice until I was fully erect since I was so enthralled in watching Alice working on Tina.

Tina said to Alice, "That's real good honey, how about inserting a finger inside me?"

Alice's head pop up, "Really?"

Tina's head came up and looked at Tina, "You never did that before?"

"No." Alice said. She moved her hand around and asked, "Like this?"

A smile crept across Tina's face, "Yeah, just like that. In a minute add a second finger."

Alice went back to licking and stroking. Tina's head went back down on the pillow. Tammy took out her teeth and dropped to her knees to suck me while I watched the show. I have to admit, the whole situation was very erotic. Tammy's gums worked their magic on me again for a few minutes. I pulled away from her and helped her to her feet. I got out a cup for her teeth and Tammy went in the bathroom to wash up. Tina was orgasming again on a regular basis. Alice was squirming on her belly with pleasure so I got on the bed between Alice's legs and worked a finger into her wet pussy. I heard a sigh of relief from Alice when I did. Alice worked against my hand as I gently worked first one then a second finger into her. I felt her vagina contract and spasm as I gave her an orgasm. After a couple minutes of this Tina sat up. She pulled away from Alice and pushed her over onto her back. Tina lay on Alice's big belly to 69 her but do to her height Alice had no chance of reaching her twat. I continued to stroke Alice's pussy and Tina worked her clit with her whole mouth. Alice was playing with Tina's ass as she experienced several strong orgasms.

About this time Tammy came out of the bathroom. She was drying herself off with a towel and saw what was happening on the bed. She left the towel on the counter and hopped up onto the bed. She climbed so that her boobs hung down into Alice's face and worked her tongue into Tina. From my position I don't know if it was ass or pussy but Tina was obviously liking it. We all went at it for a couple of minutes when Tina's head came up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" she exclaimed.

Tina rolled off Alice. She turned to Tammy and said in a stern voice, "Stick out your tongue."

Tammy seemed surprised by this and stuck out her tongue a little bit.

"No, all of it." Tina demanded.

Tammy slid out at least five inches of tongue at Tina.

"Oh my god! That is amazing. I have never seen one that long before. It felt amazing. At first I thought it was your fingers in me. Dam, I'm in love!" Tina squealed.

Tina stood up and went to Tammy to kiss her deeply. Tammy was a little taken back initially but soon was greedily swapping spit with Tina. I could see Tammy tongue exploring all over Tina's mouth. Tammy went a step further and placed her hand in Tina's crotch and I think a finger went inside. Tina was soon fucking away against Tammy's hand and came again. Alice and I just watched in awe.

Tina separated from Tammy. Her knees were shaking a bit so she sat down. She looked at Alice and said, "Her tongue is absolutely amazing. You are one very lucky girl. I hope you appreciate her."

Alice giggled, "Well, she takes real good care of me in bed, but she is kind of a slob around the house."

Tammy nodded, "She's right. What can I say."

"You know what I would like to see. Could Tammy and Alice 69 for a bit?" I asked.

Without a second of hesitation Tammy lay on her back as Alice mounted her. Alice used her newly learned trick of fingering as she eats and the two went at their mutual munch. I gestured Tina to come to me at the edge of the bed. I bent her over and entered her pussy from the rear so we could both watch the two friends eat each other out. I was slow stroking Tina not wanting to blow my load yet and I was not in a condom. After several orgasms each Alice climbed off of Tammy. They turned to look at us banging away.

"No fair! I want to get screwed too!" Tammy said.

"Hell, you've had dick in you all night long. The only dick I've had in three months is inside Tina right now." Alice answered right back.

"Well, I think it should stay right where it is." Tina kidded.

"David, it's your dick. What do you want to do with it?" Alice asked.

"To be honest I'm very happy to leave it right where it is. But, I'm willing to join something that the whole group would enjoy." I said.