The Camping Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about a three mouth blow job?" Tammy suggested.

"That sounds like fun. Never did that before. But I did have 10 women suck me in the same night but I didn't cum from it." I explained.

Alice seemed stunned, "Seriously? 10 in one day? David, you are a stud."

"I'll tell you the story later if you want." I said as I eased out of Tina.

I got onto the bed in about the middle. Tina got between my legs with the other two kneeling on either side. There was some head bumping as all three attempted to swallow my knob at the same time. They worked it out quickly. One worked the head, one the shaft and one the balls and taint. They easily rotated around giving everyone a chance at each part. I lay back with my head on my pillow enjoying the show and the sensation. I felt Tina's tiny hands grasp either side of my cock and start to pump it. Tammy's long tongue was working my sack and Alice had her mouth on the head.

"I'm cumming!" I said.

Alice surprised me and pulled off my cock. I air burst and it all came down on my belly and crotch. Tina worked out every drop from my cock.

"Dig in girls!" Tina said.

Tammy and Tina went to work cleaning the cum off of me. I looked at Alice.

"Sorry, never liked the taste or the consistency. If a guy really wants it I'll let him shoot in my mouth but I spit and brush my teeth right away." Alice explained.

"OK, more for me!" Tina said.

"Tina, didn't you already swallow a few loads today?" I had to ask.

"Yeah, six or seven but who's counting." Tina said.

Alice asked, "You sucked off six or seven guys today?"

"No, I sucked like 30 or so cocks but I only had six or seven give me their loads. I love to suck dicks. I really love it when they unload in my mouth. I am getting over my period. I didn't want to gross anyone out so I wasn't fucking anybody. With all the fun around here I was real horny. Aside from rubbing myself and David ass banging me all I have been doing is blowing dick." Tina said.

"Wow Tina, you are my new hero." Tammy said. "So David, do tell about 10 in one day."

"I will if you refresh my drink." I said.

Tammy got drinks for everyone and I told the story of the sorority sisters. I got out of bed and dimmed the lights after putting the glasses in the sink. I realized that we never set up sleeping arrangements. I got back into bed on my back and Tina got into my right arm. Alice moved in on my left with Tammy spooning against her. We all quickly fell asleep all totally fucked out.