The Campout Ch. 03

Story Info
Terri's Day.
4.8k words
4.3
22.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 3 Terri's day

I woke up in the tent, holding her. I kissed her forehead and she began to stir. I stroked her cheek and continued kissing her until she looked up and smiled. Lightly I kissed her lips, her cheeks her whole face while my hand roamed her body. Our passion built and we were locked in embrace when I sensed movement and looked over. Bill was sitting upright and staring at us. Traci's eyes were closed enjoying my caress. I cradled her face in my hands and kissed her again, she held my breast. I looked back over at Bill. He smiled, put his finger to his lips and lay back down, acting as if he saw nothing while we got up and prepared breakfast.

As she served their breakfast, Traci announced that today was to be my day, and besides, she was pretty worn out from the fucking she got the day before. Bill fingered me to orgasm while I sucked Ray's cock. Traci stroked Bill until he almost came and abruptly stopped. He looked as if his favorite toy had been taken away only to turn and watch me give Ray the same treatment. We told them they'd have to wait until 5 o'clock.

Traci and I had another glorious day. The skies were clear, the sun shone and I spent the better part of the morning with my face between her thighs. I really didn't want to stop, but I had to get ready for my rendezvous with the boys.

I showed Traci where she could sit and watch the entire episode unfold. She was a bit surprised when she realized that I had watched her the day before, but the thought of watching me and the boys had her more excited. I gave her the binoculars and she looked to see just how much detail she could take in.

My outfit consisted of a dark red corset with a matching hooded cape. Red seamed stockings, garters and sandals completed the look. I had considered lace panties, but Traci assured me that the look was perfect when I opened the cape exposing lots of cleavage as well as my bush. We may have gone a bit overboard on the makeup, but I wanted to go for the "Little Red Riding Tart" look and she was certain that I had achieved it. Traci handed me a small wicker basket for my final accessory. "You may find something useful in here. Wait until you're in place before looking." She instructed me and I was off, ready to live out one of my favorite fantasies. We made new signs and posted them where the boys would be sure to see and I took my place.

I was so hot with anticipation that I started stroking my pussy. I looked up and could see Traci and by the light reflecting off the lenses, I knew she was watching me. This only serve to further turn me on and I began to masturbate in earnest. I bumped the basket and out rolled a Little Red Riding Hood child's book, 2 cold beers, another pair of binoculars, and a dildo. I couldn't believe that she had packed these things, but I was immediately grateful and put the dildo to use. I fantasized about what was to come, how I would treat the boys and how I hoped they would treat me. I shuddered in orgasm.

Pausing to catch my breath, I looked through the binoculars towards Traci and saw that she was occupied with similar thoughts. She held one breast tight, squeezing it to her chest while she pinched her nipple. She saw me watching her and she dropped the glasses reaching for her pussy. In no time, she closed her eyes and lay back, quivering as she came. This further fueled my own internal fire and my stroking increased. I could barely contain myself, but I wanted to hold back so she could watch me climax. We went back and forth, watching each other masturbate. What a turn-on! She finally signaled toward the path and I knew the guys were nearing "Grandma's House."

Somehow I managed to collect myself, return everything to the basket and meet the guys on their way to the clearing.

"What have we here?" Bill asked staring at my stocking clad legs and wondering what I might have on beneath the cloak.

I batted my eyes smiling, and in my best 'southern belle drawl' I replied. "I'm little red riding hood, and just whom might you fine gentlemen be?"

"We're the big bad wolves." Ray announced.

"My oh my, y'all don't look so big and bad" I said grabbing Ray's crotch "But maybe you'll get a little bigger."

"What's in the basket, Red? I'd like to see your goodies." My husband teased.

I handed them the cold beers and said. "Perhaps you boys need something to quench your thirst first. Then you can see about my goodies!" They took no time in emptying their cans as I led them towards the blankets in the middle of the clearing.

We stood there in anticipation, sizing each other up. Finally I broke the silence. I reached up and kissed Ray.

"My oh my, what big eyes you have."

He stared at me, not quite knowing what I was getting at. I repeated myself.

"My, what big eyes you have!" He took the hint.

"The better to see you with." He said, leering at me.

I smiled and licked my lips. I unclasped the catch on my cape but held it closed at the neck. "You want to see my goodies? Perhaps I should give you a better look" I teased. I opened the cape, pushing it back off my shoulders, standing before them in my corset and stockings.

My breasts were nearly bursting out of the corset. The tops of my nipples poked through and my pussy was clearly visible beneath. The boys stared lustily. Bill reached for my breast. I grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes.

"What big fingers you have!" I squealed.

He withdrew his hand and smirked. "The better to feel you with my dear." And he reached for my crotch. I gasped as his finger entered me and shook as his thumb worked my clit.

Ray kissed me. "What soft lips you have." I purred. "The better to suck your titties with!" and he pulled my corset down completely freeing my breasts. He sucked one and played with the other. That combined with my husbands ministrations on my pussy caused my knees to buckle. They caught me and lay me back on the blanket.

Ray continued with my tits as Bill stood up and removed his trousers. His erect cock sprang free and he knelt between my legs as he prepared to enter me. I reached for him.

"What a big cock you have!" Ray stared as I stroked my husband's cock up and down along my slit. "Yeah man, fuck her." He said to my husband.

Bill tried to push his way in but I tightened my grip. "My, what a big, fat, cock you have!" I repeated. Bill smiled and responded: "The better to fuck you with my dear!"

I pushed him away and reached into the basket removing the book. I opened it and handed it to him. "You're not following the story line." I instructed. "It says quite clearly that you're supposed to eat me!" and I grabbed him by his head and ground his face into my pussy. My eyes rolled back as he went to work.

As my orgasm ebbed, I noticed Ray kneeling by me, his erect cock inches from my face. "And what a big fat dick you have also!" I grabbed him and sucked his head into my mouth. "Do you want me to eat you first also?" he asked. "No, just feed me" I blurted out as I took him in my mouth.

I felt Bill withdraw. "Yeah, suck his cock. Suck it good." He said as I felt him at my entrance. "Suck him till he comes." And he plunged into me. My body writhed as they found their rhythm. I came several times as they rammed their cocks in and out. I thought of Traci playing with herself as she watched and came again.

"Fuck her. Fuck that pussy." Ray shouted. "Fuck her while she sucks on my cock."

I felt him tense. He was about to come and I sucked harder. "Come on her face." My husband directed. "I want to see you come on her face. His thrusting became frantic and just like in the pornos, Ray pulled out and erupted on my face. I held him and rubbed his come in with his cock, using it like an artist might use a paint brush.

"Come on her tits man!" Ray gasped as the last of his seed emptied into my open mouth. I gently sucked his cock, sticking my tongue out slurping along his shaft. I felt I was playing out my husband's favorite scene from an adult movie when he pulled out and straddled my stomach. He rubbed his cock across my nipples and began to come. A huge gob shot onto my chin as I grabbed him and painted my breasts with his remaining load.

Bill moved off and knelt on the other side of my head and I rolled back and forth, suckling their semi-erect cocks while they each took turns fingering my pussy. Ray was the first to recover and he pushed Bill's hand aside mounting me. "I just love fucking your wife man."

Bill started to get hard again. "You like that don't you?" I asked. "You like watching your best friend's cock slide in and out of my pussy?" Bill grunted his approval and stuffed my face with his meat. I made Ray stop and pull out. His cock glistened in the sunshine with my juices. "Look at that." I said. "Look how wet his cock is. How wet it got in my pussy."

I pushed Ray on his back and climbed aboard. I ground my clit on his groin as he pinched my nipples. I could feel another orgasm building and I motioned Bill over to me. He stood next to me and held my head as he fucked my mouth. I thought in this position I could control their pace, but soon became lost in abandon as wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through my body. They took me like an animal. I felt Ray come within me and shortly thereafter Bill shot his second load in my mouth. This time I managed to swallow it all.

I rocked back and forth as Ray softened within me. I swirled Bill's spent cock around my mouth savoring the salty flavor as they took turns massaging my tits. Bill withdrew and reached for his beer. I knelt to suck Ray but he pushed me away also. They had fucked me silly but I let them know I was still theirs for the taking. As we gathered our things I looked across the stream and saw Traci, still naked, walking back to the camp. Getting dressed didn't seem to serve any purpose so the boys and I strolled back nude also.

I can only imagine what kind of picture we made as we got in, but I was covered with grass, dirt and at least 3 loads of cum. The boys looked a bit rough also. Traci (looking a bit disheveled herself) smiled, taking Ray by the hand leading him to where she had set up her bathing station. She kissed him and wondered out loud whether I had possibly worn the two of them out. She began to bathe him, working her way from his shoulders to his waist. Kneeling before him, she held his flaccid cock to her mouth and looked over at me and Bill. With a wicked smile she took him in her mouth, burying her face in his groin. "So that's what it tastes like!" she exclaimed as his cock popped out. "What what tastes like?" Ray asked. "Terri" she replied. "Terri's pussy; I can taste her on you." And she swallowed him again. "This doesn't make me gay does it? I mean, sucking her juices off your cock? Or does it turn you on?"

Ray didn't (or maybe couldn't) reply, but I noticed blood returning to Bill's cock as she finished washing Ray in silence. The boys exchanged places. As Traci lathered Bill's cock, Ray pushed me to my knees. I turned him sideways so I could watch Traci out of the corner of my eye. She stroked up and down and I mimicked her motions with my mouth. Ray was fixated on them and I gently nipped the head of his cock to get his attention. I looked up at him, his cock on my lips. "Does that make you hot, watching your little wife jerk my husband off?" I closed my eyes and ran my lips up and down his shaft, my tongue wrapping around it. "Maybe I should tell her to suck it. Do you think she enjoys sucking him the same way I love sucking you?" and I took his entire length in my mouth. "Should I tell her to suck him?" Ray looked down at me and nodded.

"Suck his cock for us Traci." Traci gave us a wicked grin and knelt before Bill. She held him and kissed his cock-head repeatedly, each time opening her lips more and more until finally she was sucking in the tip. "Yeah, that's it" Ray gasped. I stroked him as he watched his wife. Traci's kissing turned into bobbing and she took more and more of him each time until her nose was buried in his crotch and then slowly pulled him out. "Like that?" she asked. "Yeah, just like that" Ray whispered.

She came to us and kissed her husband. "Did you like that?" she asked him. "Did I do it like she does when she goes down on you? I know how much you like it when she does that to you. She's been helping me work on my style." I deep-throated him, his knees buckled, I gripped his butt, he held himself up on my shoulders. "Easy, easy!" she cautioned him.

He regained his footing and I looked up. He stared into my eyes as I rubbed the underside of his cock along my outstretched tongue. I gave it a series of long, slow wet kissed all the way down to his balls and back to the tip. I rubbed it against my cheek and then returned him to my waiting mouth. "She's good isn't she?" Traci whispered.

Bill had stepped closer and I reached for him. I had a cock in each hand and I alternated sucking one and stroking the other. Bill had described this exact scene several times when we would exchange fantasies and that gave me an idea. I reached for their hands and wrapped them around their own cocks. They both got the idea and began masturbating as I knelt before them. "Do it!" I commanded. "Do it for me, I want to watch you come." I got up on my knees and began to rub my clit. Bill ran his cock all over my face as I chased it with my tongue. I turned to Ray and he rubbed his cock on my nipples. I drove 2 fingers deep in my pussy; my whole body shook as I came staring at 2 hard cocks, inches from my face. "Play with your cocks while I finger my pussy!" I commanded.

With his free hand Ray lifted my chin. "I want to fuck your titties. I want to come on your big soft tits." I pushed them together around his cock and he thrust up. As his cock emerged from my cleavage, I sucked the head in my mouth. Ray continued thrusting as I looked to Bill. "He always likes to fuck my boobs. I always let him too. Has he told you how he likes to run his hard cock all over my body? How I finger myself while he fucks my titties?"

I leaned over to give Bill a suck but in doing so, lost my balance and fell on my back. I got up on my elbows only to find Bill straddling me. He pulled my face to his groin. I almost choked as he filled my mouth. I felt something warm and hard running up and down my slit and held on for dear life. I saw stars as Ray penetrated me. Bill continued fucking my face; I began to lose my breath, and fell back. Traci had been kneeling behind me and my head landed in her lap. She cradled me, caressing my face and cautioned the boys: "Have your way with her guys, but make sure you leave something for next time!" she laughed.

She pulled Bill to her mouth kissing him for all she was worth and then directed him to kneel beside me. She took his cock and rubbed it on my chest. Ray slowed his pace, I looked at him and his eyes were glued on his wife's small hand, wrapped around my husband's dick as she rubbed it across my boobs. Ray came to my other side; she took him and rubbed him on my other boob. I leaned back and to the side, I could almost taste her essence. I wanted her to straddle my face so I could suck her pussy but instead settled for playing with my own. "That's much better." She coached them. "Do you see how excited she is, just by having 2 hard cocks rubbed on her? Look how she's playing with her pussy." My nipples were like rocks as they "massaged" them. Bill began working higher on my chest, working my neck and face before returning to my boobs. Ray worked further down, across my belly to my clit. I could feel their hands sliding up and down their shafts as they continued rubbing me.

Ray came first, I was surprised he could muster up another load having already fucked me twice. I watched as it shot out in short spurts. I was on the verge of another orgasm myself when he took my hand away and placed it in the middle of his deposit. I pulled a finger-full to my mouth and sucked it clean. The second helping I held up to Traci. She opened her mouth and I pulled away, drawing her closer to my chest. She followed only to be teased again, until finally her head was at my breast. She sucked my finger as if it were a cock and then began licking the remaining load off my boob. When she got to my nipple I started to come. I held her to my breast as my climax came and went. Watching this was too much for Bill and he jammed his cock in my mouth and he shot down my throat. Traci moved in between my spread legs and cleaned my belly working her way up from my navel until we were face to face. I kissed her lightly and she lay back nestled between my breasts.

The boys sat there, watching us as they recovered. Bill reached over and high-fived Ray and they both got up and went for a beer. Traci and I lay there for a few minutes. She crept up and whispered "I love you" and we got up. I looked over at the boys, they hadn't seen out last exchange (luckily) and I sat up. "I don't suppose you two are ready for supper?" I asked.

We ate in near silence. The boys made a few snide comments, but I think everyone was trying to get a grip on what had just transpired. My body was still tingling as we finished but I was a mess and announced that I needed to bathe and if anyone wanted to help, I'd be at the spring. Bill and Ray offered to clean up supper promising to join us as soon as they were done.

To say the water felt luxurious would be an understatement. I was covered with dirt, sweat and just about everything else. I lay back in the water, submerging myself for a moment and relaxing in its warmth as it flowed over me. Traci smiled at me "I thought you'd want help with your bath." and held up a bar of soap. "You washed me last night, now it's my opportunity to return the favor. Let's get started before the guys come down and interrupt."

Every nerve in my body was alert and anxiously awaiting the next stimulus. The world began to spin around as she lathered me. I became lost in her touch and settled in for another glorious experience. She sensed my arousal, my desire for her, my needs; and she fulfilled all of them. Normally when we were alone, I would always wind up the aggressor, but this night I surrendered to her and it was wonderful. I'm not sure how long we went on, all I remember is her hand in my pussy when she whispered that the boys were coming and I had to collect myself.

I lay back into her as the boys entered. I cupped a breast with one hand stroked my pussy with the other. They froze at the edge of the pool and watched. I focused on their cocks, and as they hardened, my masturbation became more vigorous. Traci whispered naughty ideas into my ear, how much they wanted to fuck me, how much she wanted to fuck me, and how some day, they would all three fuck me at once. Listening to her and watching my two hard cocks in front of me became too much as I was overcome with lust. I came and came. The boys stepped up their hard cocks in front of my face; mine for the taking. Traci took them both, pressing one to my lips while massaging my nipples with the other. I had two fingers buried deep in my pussy, a cock in my mouth and one on my tits while my Sapphic lover whispered the naughtiest things in my ear.

The cock in my mouth tensed and then once again, emptied itself. I tried to catch it all, but was unable to focus as my body shook in orgasm. He pulled away and the cock at my chest began to fuck my tits. I'm guessing it was Ray as much as he loves to fuck my titties, but Bill enjoys it also. In any case, my head was pushed down and I held his cock head as he thrust in and out of my cleavage. Traci urged him on, telling him to fuck my tits and come on my face. She reached up and held them together. He grabbed my head and began to thrust wildly. "Fuck her!" she screamed. "Fuck her mouth, fuck her tits, fuck her until you can't fuck any more!"

12