The Campout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to come and she grabbed his cock, jerking it and aiming his spray all over my tits. "Yeah, that's it, come on her big soft titties!" She squeezed every last drop out of him and then pulled him to my mouth. "Now clean him up like a good girl." She said and she pushed him into my mouth. I savored his saltiness as he began to soften in my mouth. It was then that I realized she had one hand on my breast, pinching my nipples as the other one fed me a cock. "I need you" she swhispered. "I'm about to come just watching you and I need you badly" she whispered. I was overcome with yet another orgasm.

When reality finally returned, the boys were sitting in the water, a cold beer in their hands and staring at me. I was still leaning back into Traci but was no longer masturbating. The boys looked exhausted, but after 2 days on the mountain followed by 2 nights of non-stop sex, it was understandable.

"Fuck, that was hot!" Ray said.

"Are you ready to go again? I bet if we ask nice we can convince her to give you another throw!" Traci giggled.

"I'm afraid I'm completely spent. I'll have to take a raincheck." Ray gasped.

"Who said anything about rainchecks? Unless you guys are thinking of including us in your little 'Boys Weekends' I don't know if this will ever be repeated. So are you going to fuck her or not?" she demanded.

They were both speechless.

I crawled to Ray, nestling my head in his lap. "One more time?" I asked. He stared at me. I took him in my mouth, not sucking, just moving his flaccid cock around. Even soft, it turned me on, having it in my mouth. "Mmmm..." I hummed around it. He held my head as I savored his slowly hardening cock.

I hear Bill groan. I looked over and saw Traci copying my motions.

We lay there for some time, Ray's cock returned to life but I could tell he didn't have it in him to go one more time. I got him another beer. "That's ok, you can do me another time. I promise." And I went back to his cock, gently swirling it around my mouth as it alternated between varying levels of hardness.

Bill was the same way with Traci.

After an hour or so, the boys got up, announcing that the life had literally been sucked out of them and they had to get some rest. "Bring us a bottle of wine would you honey? I'm a little wound up and I need to relax before turning in." He returned promptly with a Sicilian Red and 2 glasses. "You don't mind if I relax here for a little bit do you?" He gave me a smile; obviously envisioning the events of the early morning and knew what was in store. He just wasn't going to be a part of it; at least not this time.

I was exhausted but my body was still alive and responsive. Sensing this, she softened her touch, caressing and lathering as she tried to gently bring me back down. Still her touch was like electricity and it took quite some time for my wanton lust to ebb and I was able to relax. The guys were sound asleep (and snoring loudly) as we entered the tent. We curled up in the nest I had made the night before and I fell asleep in her arms.

The morning found us all a little stiff and while I am confident we were all still a little horny, I don't think the guys had the energy to go again. After breakfast they kissed us goodbye and told us they'd be back home after the weekend. Traci and I cleaned up, took one more dip in the pool and headed to the meadow to collect the remains of my costume.

She told me how exciting it was to watch me masturbate and then to play with herself, knowing I was watching. I kissed her and reached for her. She was so wet. "Tell me more." I urged and she went on to describe how I looked being taken by the 'Big Bad Wolves.'

My blanket was still there and I decided to take advantage of it. I lay her and made love to her for the rest of the morning. There was something about being with her, in the middle of the meadow with the morning sun shining down on us as we enjoyed each others' bodies. I could have stayed there all day but my passion was interrupted when I caught a reflection of light from the ridge above us. I thought I could make out a body next to a tree but wasn't sure. I really hoped that it was my husband watching or at least Ray, but in any case I reminded her we had to get back to town and resume our 'normal' lives.

We rode home in silence; that comfortable quiet that only 2 very close people can share. Picking up the kids at her sister's house, they asked if they could have sleep over until their daddies came home. We looked at each other and smiled as we told the kids we could probably arrange that.

We never told the guys about us and Bill never asked. (What a sweetheart!) We continued spending our weekends together but none ever compared to that campout. Ray transferred a couple years later and we a year after that. We stayed in touch and eventually settled about 3 hours apart. We still get together 3 or 4 times a year; the boys take a week in the spring for fishing and another in the fall for their elk hunt. We joke about "visiting them" but never do. We always have a weekend on each end for the 4 of us and Traci and I do so enjoy our week in between.

12