The Campsite

Story Info
Laura and Natalie are willing slaves on the family campsite.
2.6k words
3.83
109.7k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18 years old and blonde, Laura's big juicy tits and thick pale butt bulged out from the skimpy green bikini her Father had made her wear that day. The bikini bottoms barely contained her big curvy buttocks and although it was not a g-string, the green bikini was skimpy and tight enough to be hiked up in her deep bum-cleft, revealing plenty of her full and jiggly white ass cheeks.

The top bikini half was a slender little piece that had small triangles of fabric by way of covering her hefty white jugs, and her thick nipples always jutted clearly through the thin cloth.

Her Father had ordered her to dress like that before she went to her duties in the reception of the family campsite they ran.

"Mr Williams will be coming in today, to look at the excursion offers, Laura," her Father told her as he stood beside her at the mirror.

"So what did we say ...?" Her Father stroked and squeezed his daughter's full heavy tits, in the thin bikini top; Laura looked back at herself in the mirror, meeting her Daddy's eyes.

"I have to be a little slut-tease, Daddy." she said.

Laura loved it when her Father made her do the teasing thing, "Are you going to film me again? " She said hopefully - Laura knew he would film her, he had done that many times before, and she liked the thrill of knowing he was recording her slutting herself with the campsite guests. She closed her eyes and drifted into pleasure remembering how her new campsite life had begun.

Laura had been fucking with her Father for the past few months. Just after her eighteenth birthday she had found lots of dirty pictures in her Daddy's wardrobe, they were of her cousin Natalie with her Uncle Jack, Natalie's Father.

She remembered Uncle Jacks huge cock was hanging over Natalie's big teeny bum and there was lots of cum oozing from her open arsehole. Laura had felt very excited and horny looking at such filthy hot pictures.

She had seen anal in some pornos once before, but the thought of her big Uncle Jack using her pretty cousin like that had made her very wet.

She had rubbed her dripping cunt and clit and looked through more of the pictures, cumming hard when she saw one of Natalie's chubby face all covered in cum and slobber dripping from her chin.

Natalie's 18th birthday party had been the same week as Laura's and she realised that the pictures were from the party night.

Laura had felt very turned on and had realised that she wanted the same from her handsome Father.

Now Laura was getting just what she had wanted.

"Yes my little angel, I will take lots of pretty pictures of you in your dirty whoring outfit, tell Daddy what you are going to do for Mr Williams,"

Her Father pulled on Laura's stiff thick nipples as he said this, tugging and pinching them roughly.

"Oh Daddy" Laura moaned as he mauled his daughter's big young tits in the mirror.

"I will make sure I bend over a lot so that Mr Williams gets a good look up my butt crack, mmmm yes I will Daddy."

"That dirty old man will get such a hardon, he always looks at my arse when I'm passing his caravan, he makes sure his wife doesn't see him perving at me."

Her Father loved this slutty talk from his 18 year old buxom daughter. He pushed up her big tits and squeezed them together, firmly tugging her big nipples.

"Daddy I already saw Mr Williams wanking off with Natalie, his penis is very big."

"Did you now Laura? " Her Daddy asked, his big hand now rubbing down behind her bikini bottoms, into her moist, deep buttcleft.

"Yes Daddy, I did, Natalie had no clothes on and was kneeling down and Mr Williams was rubbing his cock all over her mouth and face, he was slapping her cheeks and pinching her face too."

Daddy's thick rough finger now fucked into Laura's greedy bumhole, several knuckles deep, jiggling it in her ripe rearend.

"Ohhh I like it so much when you fingerup my dirty bum like that Daddy" Laura mewed, "Please use more fingers, and do it harder Daddy."

Her Father obliged with two more thick fingers, stuffing them deep and rough into his lusty teen daughter's begging arsehole, he pulled hard on her blonde bob hair, jerking her head back and licking in her ear and over her sweating plump face.

"Tell me what else Mr Williams did with Natalie then baby," he said, "I hope he treated her just as good as I do. Did he muck all over her dirty slut face?"

With that her Father wormed another thick finger into Laura's now distended anus, rubbing and probing hard, his other hand knotted hard into her hair as he licked and tongued his daughter's face and neck.

"Oh yes he did Daddy," groaned Laura breathing deeply and wincing as her big Daddy's fingers thurst and fucked in her squelching young bottom. Her pale cheeks now flushed pink in excitement.

"He even made her lick his ass, while he played with his big penis, and he called her a lot of dirty names and gripped her face hard" she moaned out.

"Her face was all red and sticky Daddy, Mr Williams rubbed his big thick cock on her mouth and it squirted lots and lots all over her face, he made a lot of noise and poked it very hard in and out of her mouth even after the last squirt was out."

Laura squirmed and rubbed her full bottom up against her Daddy's crotch.

Her Father had a very large cock of around eight inches, crowned with a huge fat mushroom head, which he now wiped and poled up and down between his wanton young daughter's fat arsecheeks. Her sordid tale had him throbbing hard, and the precum was seeping out of the pulsing end.

"Do you think my bottom looks nice in this bikini Daddy?" she panted.

"I know it's your favourite, I'll show it off for you Daddy, please get your lovely big knob out and wank it for me Daddy, look at your dirty slut daughter's anus ."

Laura then leaned forward over the mirrored dresser table, she hooked her fingers into the skimpy green bikini bottoms and pulled them down over her ripe pale buttcheeks, only so far as to show her deep buttcrack, full and pink-tinged, keeping her sopping cunt covered.

"Just my arse Daddy" she moaned.

"Only use my arsehole, look, I'll wink it for you."

She reached back and tugged her juicy full ass cheeks open, exposing her puffy pink sphincter.

"Look Daddy, wank your big dick onto my dirty arsehole" she groaned.

"Please stare at my dirty anus, I'm such a fucking whore for you Daddy, I like it when you spunk on it as I embarrass myself like a dirty cum cunt."

Now her Father was pumping his large hard cock vigorously, breathing hard, fist gripped around the thick veined shaft, the big, purpled, mushroom head rubbing against his daughter's bulging hot anal ring.

Laura grunted deeply and pushed and flexed her buttery bumhole, kissing it against the swollen end of her lusty Father's seeping dick.

"Yes you fucking dirty girl, push that fucking asshole open for Daddy's big dick."

Laura's Father could hardly restrain himself now, his throbbing cock lurched and jerked a glob of hot precum from his big strained bell-end, he wiped the fat end over and over onto her glorious greedy ass ring.

"Cum whenever you like Daddy" Laura groaned.

"Please coat my nasty buggerhole in your thick spunk."

Her Father growled and grunted and wanked his swollen cockshaft. He orgasmed with a loud roar, spurting and squirting many big streams of greasy cum up and down his willing daughter's asscrack, her quivering young bumring soaked and splattered in his hot spunk.

Laura mewed and whined in lust, holding her fat arse cheeks wide open and pushing her butthole out to receive every splash and spurt.

Her Father was never done in one go, his sluttish daughter never failed to have him hard as rock, and soon after Laura squealed and grunted as her Daddy's big cock plunged again and again into her clasping rubbery arsehole.

Her fat teeny arse was now stuck up high in the air with Daddy's big hands spreading her voluptuous, pale white butt cheeks wide apart, delighting in the sight of his hot thick meat plunging deep into her clutching anus.

Laura had already been sodomised twice that morning by her Uncle Jack. Her Daddy always liked to bugger her mid-morning after Uncle Jack had used his slutty young niece's thick bubble ass first.

"Your arsehole doesn't feel so sticky this morning babygirl." Grunted her Father as he ploughed his throbbing hard cock deep and slowly into Laura's stretched red anus.

"Didn't Uncle Jack bugger you already today?"

He punctuated this question by twisting Laura's pretty sweating face around to the side so he could see her wince and pout as his huge dick reamed out her tight, twitching anus.

"Oh yes he did Daddy" mewled Laura - "He did, and very nasty and hard as well, his cock was ever so big today and he called me all kinds of dirty names and pinched my nipples hard, he did it twice like that to me Daddy."

Her Father felt the excitement building in his heavy balls now, he had often arse fucked his Niece Natalie, Jack's daughter just the same way.

Natalie was a wiling and submissive young whore, blonde and full lipped, a nice chubby mouth, with lovely large tits and a fat peachy-white bottom he found irresistible.

His favourite thing was plunging his fat cock down her gasping mouth while she gazed up at him, her big blue eyes glazed and submissive as he gripped her throat and fucked her drooling wide mouth.

"There is not much cum up your guts though honey, It doesn't feel so greasy and sloppy like when Jack has cum up your backside" he grunted. He punctuated his words with a deep thrust up her arse, right up to his heavy balls, giving an extra grind against her flattened butt cheeks with it.

"Ooooh, that's nasty Daddy" she squealed out loud feeling his balls slap her fat bottom.

"Oh my god he did Daddy," Laura groaned out. "There was lots of cum, I felt it all spurting up in my bottom, and he made a lot of noise and pulled my hair too."

She lolled her wet tongue out again as she said this, hotly lathering her own chin with her shiny spittle and looking boldly right back at her Father.

"He made me push it all out afterwards though Daddy" she moaned hotly, "I had to push my bum muscles hard as he had shot it all so deep in my bunghole."

"It made my face all red and silly while I pushed my ass ring out, and It all leaked out over Uncle Jacks hand, he rubbed it on Natalie's face and stuffed all his fingers in her mouth too."

"Then he made Natalie lie down and he sat his bum on her face and rubbed his ass on her mouth"

"Oh I see" said her Father, now very excited hearing this sordid tal. He then spent five minutes hard banging and reaming his iron hard cock, in and out of his daughter's tight anal sheath, his cum-filled balls slapping into her puffed wet pussy and thick veined shaft of his cock stretching her 18 year old arsehole wide open.

"Did he get hard again then Laura" Her Father asked.

"Natalie is such a good little ass licker, I bet Uncle Jack's cock was soon big again baby".

"Yes he did Daddy, his cock got hard very quickly, he wanked it a lot and rubbed his butt all over her face."

"You are such a good girl for Uncle Jack aren't you baby?" he breathed close into Laura's ear, grinding his thick dick hard into his lovely daughter's bowels.

"Yes I am Daddy, I like it when Uncle Jack is so dirty with me, I always do exactly as he says, and he often makes me rim his ass out while Natalie watches.

"Oh Uncle Jack does like that baby yes, nothing like a bit tit cum slut licking out your ass" panted her Father.

"I know you like that too Daddy, sometimes she licks his balls while I do that too. Once Uncle Jack made me lick his bum while he fucked Natalie very hard in the mouth, she had lots of slobber coming from her mouth onto her chin and he used his penis to wipe it all over her face."

"Oh yes you little whore" growled her Father, "Good girl, now take that fucking fat cock in your arse."

He grabbed her blond bob hair, twisting it roughly in his large bony fist and wrenching her head back to look at Laura's sweating pink face, her chubby pale cheeks flushed and her full, buxom red mouth open.

Laura mewled and groaned as her Daddy's huge thick cock thrust deep into her bowels, he pinched her chubby face hard with his other hand, occasionally slapping her and forcing his thick fingers into her gasping mouth.

"Yes Daddy" she moaned, "Yes, cum in my silly fat arse, cum whenever you like, dump it all in my dirty bum."

Her Father groaned loud and deep, feeling his balls tighten.

She knew he loved hearing her filthy talk and especially liked exciting him this way as he used her hard.

"I love you buggering my arse Daddy," she panted, looking back at her Father as he grunted and growled and thrust deep and hard into her flexing hot anal opening.

Her Father exulted as Laura lolled her tongue out dirtily from her open mouth, letting some slobber drool off her fat tongue.

With a final hard thrust and a loud shout, Her Father's huge throbbing cock pulsed and lurched and spewed deep into his daughter's hot slippery rectum.

Laura squealed and whined as Daddy's hard thick dick ejaculated its load up her guts, his big fingers pinching hard into her fat tits and mauling her gasping face.

Finally his spasming stopped and he slowly pulled his pulsing hot member out of her flexing open butthole, accompanied by a rude squelching farty noise as the gaping red anus twitched and spluttered, large wads of creamy cum dribbling out of the open red sphincter and down her arse crack.

Her Father's chest heaved and he breathed hard in lust, pushing his still fat dick back in Laura's ruined asshole, dribbles of cum squeezing out around his shaft.

"Oh but Daddy! " Laura whined, "I love your big cock slapping my silly slut mouth, why don't you pull it out and wipe it on my face!"

Her Father obliged and pulled her around on her knees, pulling her head back by the hair he slapped and rubbed his softening sticky cock on her flushed hot face and mouth.

"Thank you Daddy" Laura breathed out, "I love your salty cum in my bowels but I like being treated dirty on my stupid face too!"

Daddy just grinned and opened the bedroom door for Natalie and Uncle Jack to come in and join them. "Now you can have more of both babygirl."

The End.