The Cancun Trip

Story Info
Two couples take a trip to Cancun.
12.9k words
4.37
85.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, we went to Cancun once," I said, taking a swig of beer. "That was a long time ago though, back before we had the kids. But I do remember having the runs for a week and a half." We were out on the patio with our friends, Jeremy and Karen, enjoying a few beers after dinner.

My wife gave me a pat on the shoulder. "Oh, don't listen to him. We had a good time. Are you guys thinking of going to Cancun sometime?"

"We are going," Karen replied. "I can get two rooms at a beach resort for five days. We were wondering if you guys might want to come with us?" Karen worked for a travel agency, and the occasional free trip was a perk of the job. We would have to pay for the flight, but the rooms were free. It was too good to pass up and I could tell by how her eyes were lighting up that my wife really wanted to go.

"Only five days?" I asked.

"Unfortunately yes," Karen replied. "We arrive Monday evening and check out Friday morning."

"You think that your parents can watch the kids for a week?" my wife asked.

"I'm sure that they can," I replied. "Let's do it."

The next two months flew by. I hit the weights and my wife started walking an hour or more every day. After the first month, we were both feeling and looking better than we had in years. When the day finally came for us to catch our flight, we were euphoric to be going on our first vacation without the kids.

After a long flight and an unexpectedly long drive from the airport to the resort, we caught our first glimpse of the resort. It was definitely worth the long trip. Besides the beautiful beach and unbelievably clear water, there were two pools, four restaurants, a spa, and a beachside bar and nightclub called Pedro's. We checked in, unpacked, and then went for a late dinner with our friends. Afterwards, Karen and Jeremy went on to check out the nightclub, but my wife and I decided to head back to the room. On the way back, we stopped at the gift shop and bought a few bottles of wine and a cold six-pack of beer.

After we got back to our room, my wife started to run a bath. I put the wine in the mini-fridge and grabbed a couple of Coronas. I put one bottle down by the tub for my wife, and then I went out onto the balcony to lie in the hammock. By the time I finished my beer, I heard my wife open the balcony door. "Wow, that was a fast bath," I said. When she walked out, I saw that she was wearing G-string panties and a tight tank top. She handed me another beer and sat on the couch across from me. "I like your jammies," I quipped.

"I thought you might," she said, sipping from her bottle. We chatted while we drank our beers. It was a dark night with no moon in the sky, and the night air was pleasantly cool. When my wife finished her beer, she stood up and walked over to the railing. She stood there, gazing at the courtyard below, with the breeze lightly blowing through her hair. After a while, she looked back at me, and when she saw me admiring her backside she gave me quick smile. Then she walked over, took the empty beer bottle out of my hand, and stood there looking at me with her hands on her hips.

I lightly touched her skin, running my hand up her thigh. "You want to go inside?" I asked.

"No, let's stay out here," she said. She casually pulled her panties down, letting them fall onto the floor.

I grinned at her as I ran my finger along her inner thigh and then twirled my fingers through the curly little hairs of her pussy. Then she climbed into the hammock and kissed me with an open mouth. She was lying with her legs open, and I had one hand behind her head and the other between her thighs. As I was fingering her, I realized that she was quite wet, and not just from the bath. I moved my hand up her side and clutched one of her breasts, feeling how hard her nipple was beneath the thin fabric of her top. I kissed and nibbled the flesh of her neck, and she moaned softly as she began to gently gyrate her hips against me. I reached down between her legs again, felt her rubbing herself against my hand, and I parted the wet lips of her pussy with my fingers.

After a few moments, my wife sat up in the hammock, making us swing unsteadily. She laughed as she carefully repositioned herself. "Good thing this is a big hammock," she said, her head now down near my crotch. "I guess it's made for two, huh?" she asked. Her thighs were now inches from my mouth and I could smell her: a clean scent, the fragrance of soap, but stronger still was her tangy musk, the sweet smell of excitement. I kissed the lips of her pussy and felt her shudder. I leaned in and licked at her, using my tongue to open her more widely. She wrapping her legs around my head, bringing me deeper into her. Quickly unfastening my shorts, she reached in and eagerly pulled out my dick. I felt the coolness of the night's breeze on my throbbing cock, her breath against my skin, then her warm and wet tongue as she gently licked me. I plunged my own tongue between into her pussy again, slurping her juices and gently sucking her lips into my mouth. She took my hard dick into her mouth too, and I paused for a moment to look down and see her head bobbing up and down as she sucked me in and out. I started to lick her clit, moving my tongue around in little circles. She was bucking her hips, grinding herself into my face, and she was so wet that I found my mouth was full, and I had to gulp down her juices.

I realized that her thighs were starting to quiver now, a sure sign that she was close to orgasm. My cock slipped out of her mouth and she let out a moan. Her whole body was trembling now, and she was grinding her pussy firmly against my face. Then she froze and was perfectly still, ad I knew she was about to explode. "Oh god... oh my god!" she whispered huskily as the spasms started. I opened my mouth and sucked her deeply into my mouth, flicking at her clitoris with my tongue. The muscles in her stomach start to convulse, and then she started to cry out, "Oh, oh yes... oh god!" After she finished coming, she took my dick back into her mouth, sucking on me with new vigor. I started to thrust into her warm wet mouth, and soon I knew that I was getting close to climaxing myself. I asked her if she wanted me to come.

Without answering, she rolled out of the hammock and walked over to the railing. She was standing there at the balcony, with no panties on. She rested her elbows on the railing, arching her back and sticking her bare ass out invitingly. Looking back at me, she flashed a seductive little grin. I climbed out of the hammock and walked up behind her, grabbing her waist and kissing the back of her neck. I let my pants fall to the floor and pressed up against her, burying my cock between the cheeks of her ass. She reached between her legs and grabbed my hard dick, pulling me towards her wet pussy. After she guided the head of my cock between her warm lips, I gently drove my cock deep inside of her. Letting out a little moan of pleasure, she leaned forward and pushed herself back against me as I started to thrust in and out of her.

I looked out across the courtyard that was below our balcony. The windows of the other rooms were either completely dark or had muffled lights glowing behind closed curtains. One of the balconies directly across from us caught my eye. For a moment, I thought I saw something move.

My wife grabbed the railing and ground her ass back against me. "I'm going to come again," she said. I started to pump into her more quickly, and I reached around to grab her tits, cupping them through the thin fabric of her chemise. She pulled her shirt up so I could feel her naked breasts, her nipples large and hard. I knew she was close, so I took hold of her by the shoulders, pulling her back against me with each thrust. Suddenly she threw her head back, her hair falling down across her back, and she groaned as another orgasm began to shake her body.

Something definitely moved on the balcony across the way. As my wife was shuddering from her last pangs of pleasure, I stared out into at the darkness. I thought that I could make out a dark figure standing in the shadows.

My wife moved forward and my dick slipped out of her. She reached down, grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it up over her head. When she turned around, now standing there completely nude, she put her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately. I let my hands run down over her hips, and then I grabbed her by the ass and pulled her body closely against mine, feeling her tits smashed up against my chest. I felt the goose bumps on her naked skin as I ran my fingers up along her belly and cupped her breasts. Her tongue slip into my mouth just as she reached down and stroked my cock.

I opened my eyes to peek in the direction of the balcony across the way once again. Now I could see, very clearly in fact, that someone leaning over the railing watching us.

My wife pulled away from my embrace and then turned around again. Taking hold of the railing with one hand, she reached back between her legs and grabbed my dick with her other hand. When I saw where she was guiding me, I chuckled quietly. I moistened my fingers in my mouth and then used them to get her ass nice and wet. She guided the head of my dick into her tight little hole, but she was so tight that I couldn't enter. She began to gyrate against me, and each time that she pushed back against me, I started to sink slowly into her, deeper and deeper.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the figure on the other balcony move again. I realized that here was a lamp on in our room, and the curtains were partly open, so he could see us much more clearly than I could see him.

I felt my cock suddenly slip all the way into my wife, and she gasped. I froze, not wanting to hurt her. After a few seconds, I felt her slowly moving back against me again. I started to thrust into her, slowly at first, but soon she was pushing back against me and I knew she wanted more, so I drove into her more vigorously. She took a wider stance as I reached down and grabbed her hips, pulling her against me each time I drove into her. I knew that I wouldn't last very long now, I never could when I was fucking her tight ass, so whispered to her that I was going to come. I was pulling almost all the way out on each stroke now, and then driving all the way back into her. When I knew that I had passed the point of no return, I grabbed her hips and held her still. I started to push into her with short, hard thrusts, and then I stopped when I felt my cock start to pulsate, shooting cum deep up inside of her. I convulsively thrust three or four more times until I was completely spent.

I fell back onto a chair by the hammock, breathing heavily. My wife turned around and looked at me, holding onto the railing behind her. She almost seemed to be posing, standing there completely nude in front of me, but I knew that was probably about to collapse. "My legs are killing me," she said stretching out first one leg and then the other. She walked over to me, kissed me on the lips, and then walked into the room. "Could you grab my clothes?" she called back before I heard the bathroom door close. I lay on the hammock for a few more moments, then I stood up and leaned over to pick up her panties and top. When I stood back up, I looked back over to the balcony across the way, but I could see no sign of anyone.

* * *

We met up with our friends early the next day and spent the morning at the beach. A little after noon, the sun was getting to be a bit too much for us, so we took shelter under umbrellas of the beachside Cantina. We feasted on shrimp cocktail, fish tacos, and seafood soup, all washed down with a few bottles of ice-cold Mexican beer. When Jeremy and Karen left us alone at the table for a moment, my wife leaned in close and whispered, "So, I forgot to ask you if you enjoyed yourself last night?" I nodded and popped a shrimp into my mouth. She smiled and then asked, "Did you know that someone was watching us?"

I was so taken off guard that I didn't know what to say. She continued, "When I was at the railing, I saw a man on a balcony across from ours. It was dark out and I couldn't see most of the other balconies, but the lights were on in his room, so I could see him very clearly. He was just standing there staring at me. I pretended that I didn't see him and looked away. Then I saw him go into his room and turn the lights off. Though it was dark, I could still see him come back out onto his balcony. He was still there, still watching me, when I turned away and came over to you in the hammock."

I couldn't believe what she was telling me. My wife was just looking at me with a slight smile on her face, waiting for me to say something. That's when our friends returned, cutting our conversation short.

We spent the rest of the afternoon by the pool. Jeremy and I spent most of our time at the swim up bar while the ladies sun bathed and chatted. When Jeremy left to use the bathroom, I went into the deep end to cool off, and then I swam over to the edge of the pool. My wife jumped into the water next to me. She kissed me and pressed her body next to mine. Under the water, she put her hand inside my swimming trunks and grabbing my hard cock. "What's got you so excited?" she asked. I grinned and shrugged my shoulders. My wife said, "Oh, I know what it is. You're thinking about that guy watching me." She looked over her shoulder, making sure no one was watching. "Do you think I gave him a good show? He was still there when you were fucking me at the railing. I could see him standing on his balcony, watching us as you stuck your..."

Just then, Jeremy jumped into the pool next to us. My wife laughed, extracted her hand from my trunks, and then swam away. "Hey, what's your favorite Mexican beer?" Jeremy asked. "Tecate, Dos Equis, Pacifico ..." Jeremy leaned against the side of the pool beside me. I saw that he was watching my wife. She climbed the stairs up and out of the water, and then she walked along the far side of the pool. When she returned to her lounge chair, she started to towel off. Jeremy was still droning on, "Montejo... Sol... Modelo... Carta Blanca..." But even as he prattled on, I noticed that at no time did he ever take his eyes away from my wife's body.

We were starting to get hungry again, so we went back to our rooms to get cleaned up for dinner. My wife jumped into the shower while I called to make a reservation at one of the resort restaurants. When I got into the shower, my wife was washing her hair and didn't realize I was there until I grabbed her from behind. I started to kiss the back of her neck. "Oh, that feels good," she purred. I grabbed her tits and pulled her back against me, burying my stiff cock between her ass cheeks. She turned around, put her arms around my neck, and we started to kiss. I moved my hands down to her waist and pulled her against me, my dick pressed hard against her. She broke our kiss and pulled herself away, grabbing a bar of soap, which she then started to rub against my chest. After getting me nice and sudsy, she started to wash the rest of my body, first my arms and then my legs. I grabbed the shampoo and quickly washed my hair as she was gently washing my stiff cock with her hands, rubbing me up and down. I moved over and put my head under the water to rinse out my hair, and I felt her mouth envelope my dick. When I opened my eyes, I saw my wife on her knees in front of me, looking up and smiling at me as she sucked and licked me.

After a few moments, she stood up and handed me the bar of soap. "Your turn," she said. I started to wash her, getting my hands soapy and then running them all over her wet skin. I started with her shoulders, and then moved to her chest, taking her breasts into my hands and rubbing them tenderly. She turned around, putting her hands against the glass of the shower, and I started to wash the top of her back, slowly moving my hands down to her ass. I massaged her backside slowly, separating her cheeks and running my fingers through her legs to fondle her pussy. After I washed her legs, she turned around again, and I started to wash her belly. She watched me through half closed eyes as my fingers went down her waist to her thighs, and then between her legs. I leaned in and kissed her mouth as I slipped one finger in between the lips of her pussy, fingering her as our tongues met.

"You know," my wife said between kisses, "we don't have a lot of time. We have to meet Jeremy and Karen soon."

I pulled away from her, reluctantly, and went under the shower for a final rinse. My wife said that she would be a few more minutes. I climbed out of the shower, dried off, and then went into the bedroom to get dressed. When I returned to the bathroom, my wife was out of the shower. She had a large towel wrapped around her body and had just finished blow-drying her hair. I grabbed her around the waist, picked her up, and placed her down on the counter.

I said, "We have time for this." I opened her legs and knelt down between her knees. The counter was a bit high, but I made it work. I started with a nice long lick of her pussy, and she giggled. I leaned in, parting her lips with my tongue, and she leaned back against the mirror with a soft moan. I didn't have much time, so I got right to it, running my tongue around her clit and sucking gently. I knew how to get her off quickly, and I also knew that she didn't need a lot of foreplay after our shower. She was running her hands through my hair and pulling my head against her. It happened quickly and with no warning. She started convulsing at the same time I heard her moaning through her orgasm.

I stood up and pulled the towel off so that I could run my hands over her naked breasts. She just sat there, smiling at me, her legs still parted so I could come in close. Just as I reached down to unfasten my pants, I heard a knock at the door. My wife arched an eyebrow at me and giggled. "I think we just ran out of time," she said.

* * *

After dinner, we went over to the nightclub for drinks. Jeremy took me to the bar and we sampled some tequila while our wives went out onto the dance floor. They weren't gone very long, but when they returned they had already started to sweat through their dresses. They ordered two frozen cocktails while Jeremy and I sampled some Mezcal.

By now the bar was pretty crowded, so when we finished our drinks my suggested a moonlight stroll. Five minutes later, we were walking barefoot along the shoreline. As we walked, we got deeper and deeper into the surf. The water was almost to my knees and I saw that the bottom of my wife's dress was getting wet. That's when Karen stumbled and fell into the water. She fell right next to me, so I grabbed her and pulled her up as quickly as I could. She was more than a little drunk and quite unsteady on her feet. Her dress was soaking wet and the damp cloth was clinging tightly to her body. I could see her lacey lingerie through the fabric. Karen was screaming with laughter, and Jeremy started to laugh uncontrollably too. Suddenly, Karen pushed him, and his head disappeared under the water.

I was looking for Jeremy to come up when my wife pushed me. I wasn't able to regain my balance, but grabbed onto my wife and pulled her down with me. My wife was wearing a thin white dress, so when it was wet it was even more transparent than Karen's. She was wearing plain cotton underwear, not frilly lace like Karen, so I could clearly see her nipples through the wet fabric. So could Jeremy, and so could most of the men that we passed on walk back through the resort.

When we got back to our rooms, Jeremy discovered that he had lost his keycard, no doubt when he went for his impromptu swim. I graciously invited our friends into our suite. My wife and Karen went into the bathroom while Jeremy called the front desk. "Be right back, I have to go pick up a new keycard," he said on his way out the door. After he left, I heard the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. I took off all my wet clothes and put on the swimming trunks that I had left drying out on the balcony.