The Cancun Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small little alleyway was perfect, so I unzipped my pants. The problem was, I was so hard that I couldn't get my dick out through the zipper. As I was fumbling with my pants, my wife came joined me. "Oh gosh," my wife said, "I can't hold it either." She hiked up her dress and crouched down, leaning her back against the wall. I heard a flood of water puddling beneath her, and she started to giggle. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Meanwhile, I had finally gotten my cock out and started to piss. I moaned with relief.

Just then, Jeremy and Karen also ran down the alleyway. My wife jumped up a little, but she was still urinating, so she couldn't move. "Sorry," Jeremy said, "but we can't wait either!" He faced the wall away from us and I heard his powerful stream splashing on the ground. Karen hiked up her skirt and squatted next to Jeremy. "I'm so embarrassed," she said quietly. I saw a trickle dribbling down from between her legs. It was slow at first, a quick squirt, and then another, but it was soon gushing like a faucet. Her stream was so strong that it was arching out a few feet in front of her, so she reached down with one hand to direct her stream downward.

After we had all relieved ourselves, we cautiously left the alleyway, but there was still no one around. We entered the resort, nodded to the young woman at the reception desk, and made our way back to our rooms. When we got to our room, I slid the key in and opened the door. All I was thinking about was stripping my wife naked and fucking her brains out. I looked over at her and she looked back at me and smiled, seeming to know what I was thinking. But then, to my surprise, she turned to our friends and said, "You guys want to come in for a nightcap?"

* * *

My wife was next to me on the loveseat and Jeremy and Karen sat on the couch across from us. We shared another bottle of wine while we chatted, and then, after that had run dry, Jeremy retrieved a bottle of champagne from his room. Needless to say, we were all feeling quite relaxed.

Our friends started to make out first. During a lull in the conversation, Karen leaned over and started to kiss Jeremy. My wife, who'd been lying against my chest, sat up and looked at me. I kissed her, letting her know how much I wanted her. I ran my hands all over her body, feeling her curves beneath the thing fabric of her dress.

After a few moments, I heard Jeremy get up from the couch. When I looked over, I saw him going to the mini-frig. He pulled out the half-empty bottle of champagne and returned to refill our glasses. "Okay," Jeremy said, "So what's on the menu for tonight." He sat next to Karen and put his arm around her. "I mean, do we all want a repeat of what happened the other night?"

Karen blushed. My wife looked at me and then looked down at her wine glass with a demur smile. I scratched my chin and said, "Well... I don't hear any objections."

"Have you guys ever done anything like that before?" Karen asked quietly. I shook my head.

"Yeah, us neither," Jeremy said. We all sat quietly for a few moments. By talking about it, we'd all become too self-conscious to do what we all just admitted we wanted to do. Even Jeremy looked embarrassed.

"Okay," I said, finishing off my champagne. "Let's get things rolling by playing spin the bottle." I removed everything from the coffee table except for the empty wine bottle, and then I placed it on its side on the table. "Here are the rules. The person who spins says what they want to do. Then they spin the bottle and do that to whomever the bottle is pointing at. If it lands on a member of your own sex, spin again. How about we all go through one round and see how it goes?"

Karen but her lip and looked at Jeremy nervously. Jeremy smiled at her and then looked first at me and then at my wife. "Okay, let's spin" he said. Karen looked at my wife and I, and then she grinned.

"Wait a minute," my wife said. "Maybe we should establish some ground rules." We all looked at her. "I mean, how far are we going to go with this? If it lands on someone who isn't our spouse I mean?"

"Well," I said, "I didn't think it would be an issue in the first round, but I guess you're thinking ahead." Jeremy and Karen chuckled and my wife gave me a tap on the shoulder. "Okay, let's go around, one rule per person. I'll start: No penetration." Karen laughed out-loud and then covered her mouth as she chuckled quietly.

I looked at Jeremy, who was rubbing his chin and thinking. Finally, he said, "Well, I guess no anal stuff." Karen screamed with laughter again. My wife chuckled and looked at Jeremy with a confused look on her face. "What I mean," Jeremy continued, "is that I'm not into that. So I don't want to have to do anything around..." We all laughed hysterically.

Now it was Karen's turn. "Well, I guess I'll say..." She giggled and shook her head before continuing sheepishly. "I guess I'll say ... I don't know. How do we all feel about ... oral?"

Jeremy looked at me for a moment, then he glanced at his wife and shrugged. I looked back at my wife, but she just smiled and sipped her champagne without looking at me. "I guess I have no problem with it," I said.

"Me neither," Jeremy said quickly. Karen gave him a somewhat surprised look.

We were all looking at my wife. She just shrugged and nodded, still not making any eye contact with us.

Karen sighed and then said, "If it's okay with Jeremy then it's okay with me."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "You did bring it up."

Karen took a big breath. "No, I'm good with it. Really, I am." she said confidently.

I turned to my wife again. I was curious to hear what rule she had thought up. "All I'll say," she said, "is that it has to be limited to this room. I don't want to have to get naked and run around outside or anything like that!"

"Oh yeah, that's a good one," Karen said. "Let's not turn this into truth or dare!"

"All right," I said. "Let's get started with something simple: just a kiss." With that, I spun the bottle. It landed on me. I spun again and it landed closest to Jeremy. "Not a good start," I said, spinning again. This time it was pointing at my wife. I leaned over and gave her a long kiss.

My wife smiled at me and then leaned forward and took the bottle in hand. "French kiss," she said as she spun the bottle. It landed on me.

"Jesus, this game is boring!" Jeremy said as my wife pulled me closer. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and we kissed again, this time even quite passionately.

"All right, all right, it's my turn," Jeremy said. "How about this?" he asked with a big smile on his face. "I get one minute to run my hands wherever I want." He spun the bottle.

Before the bottle stopped, my wife said, "Wait a minute, is that above the clothes or what?" Before Jeremy could answer, the bottle stopped - it was pointing at my wife.

Jeremy stood and smiled nervously. Karen was giggling. My wife stood up and asked again, "Above the clothes?"

"All I heard," I said, "was that he'd put his hands where ever he wanted."

Jeremy walked over to my wife and said, "Okay, only above the dress. Fair enough?" My wife stood up and looked at me doubtfully, but still grinning. When Jeremy walked behind her, she closed her eyes.

"Who's going to time us?" Jeremy asked.

None of us had a watch, so I grabbed my phone from the nightstand. "Okay... go." Jeremy slowly moved his hands around my wife's hips. She jumped as he touched her, and then laughed quietly. He moved his hands up her sides and then, very slowly, brushed against the outside of her breasts, before circling around her shoulders. His hands went back down her sides and over her hips to the top of her thighs.

"You okay with this buddy?" Jeremy asked. My wife opened one eye and looked at me.

"You're running out of time," I said. "Besides, I think you copped a better feel when you were dancing with her!"

Just then, Jeremy's fingertips touched the bare skin of my wife's thigh, just below her dress. She jumped and giggled as Jeremy moved his hands back up her hips. He quickly moved cup her tits now, almost too fast to see, but I saw my wife squint and she bit her lower lip. I looked down and saw that their time was up, but I said, "Okay, ten seconds left." Now he moved his hands back down. He held her, with one hand on her belly, while his other hand touched her between her legs. There was only the thin fabric of her dress between her pussy and his finger. "And... time!" I said.

My wife opened her eyes and sighed heavily. She grabbed her glass and drained the rest of her champagne before sitting down again. Karen took the bottle and held it for a moment. She ran her tongue over her lips while she thought. "Okay, one minute, he gets to touch me, even below the clothes!" The bottle landed on Jeremy.

This time, Jeremy didn't waste any time. He started by cupping Karen's breasts and pulling her back against him. He left one hand there and moved the other between her legs. Karen was giggling when Jeremy moved his hand down and pulled her dress up. Like my wife, Karen had no underwear on. Jeremy's fingers were combing through her bush, and he was pulling her ass against him. With his other hand he reached up to pull the strap of her dress off her shoulder, exposing one of her large tits before taking the nipple between his fingers. Karen was still smiling and giggling, but she was also breathing quite heavily and was undoubtedly getting very excited. So was I. I just watched Jeremy groping his half-naked wife right before my eyes.

My wife looked at my phone and then nudged my arm. I looked down and said, "Oh, time's up."

Jeremy extracted his hands and Karen quickly pulled the strap of her dress back up. She was flushed and embarrassed, but seemed be in good spirits and still enjoying the game. "Everyone ok with a new round?" I asked.

Everyone agreed. "All right, how about this. One minute, dress off, my hands wherever I want." I spun the bottle and the ladies started to laugh riotously. The bottle landed on my wife. Jeremy and Karen clapped.

My wife buried her face in her hands, murmuring, "Oh my gosh!" She looked up at me with a grim smile and then slowly got to her feet. "Karen, you call the time, and make sure it doesn't go even one second over a minute!" she said.

I stood behind my wife and said, "Okay, are you taking the dress off or am I?"

"I will," she said, reaching down to grab the bottom of her dress. "Ready Karen? Go!" Karen started the timer and my wife pulled the dress up over her head. She was halfheartedly covering herself, one had over her breasts and the other between her hands. I move my hands all over her body, though I never actually touched her intimate parts. When Karen called time, she quickly bent down to pick up her dress and threw it back on.

"Why don't you go ahead Jeremy," my wife said. "I need to use the bathroom in a second anyway."

Jeremy smiled and said. "Okay. One minute, her hand down my pants!" The bottle ended up on Karen. My wife quickly went into the bathroom as Jeremy settled into the couch and unfastened his pants. Karen got onto her knees then reached into his pants. There really wasn't anything to see, and even if there were it wasn't something I wanted to watch, so I kept my eyes on my phone and called it when time was up. Jeremy looked a little disappointed with his choice.

My wife was still in the bathroom so Karen took hold of the bottle and said, "I'll go next. I get to spend five minutes in the closet with the man this lands on!" She spun the bottle and it landed directly on me. My wife, who'd come out of the bathroom in time to hear what was going on, was cracking up. Jeremy was hooting and clapping as Karen walked over to the closet.

"Okay," Karen said once we were both in the closet, "start the timer now!" Then she shut the door.

It was totally dark at first. I felt her lips touch mine and then I reached out to touch her gently, my hands on her hips. My eyes adjusted to the light enough so I could see her. "Let's not waste time," she whispered. She reached down and pulled her dress up. I touched her breasts, kneading them. "Suck them," she said. I did, taking one of her nipples into my mouth. As I sucked, it grew hard in my mouth. She pulled it out and stuck the other into my face, and I took that on into my mouth too. I reached down with one hand and felt between her legs, and I heard Karen moan. She was very wet and I could feel how swollen her lips were.

"Okay, your turn," she said. She put her dress back down and quickly unbuckled my pants. My cock sprang out and she rubbed it while she leaned in to kiss me again. "How much time do you think is left?"

"Not enough," I said. "But I really don't want to get caught with my pants down."

Karen smiled and kissed me again. "Do you want me to suck it?"

I nodded. She squatted down and took me into her mouth. She was quite good and I didn't want her to stop when she did. She stood up and kissed me again, and then she switched places with me. She leaned against the wall and stood with her legs wide. I knew what she wanted and got down on my knees. She lifted her dress and I leaned in and took her lips into my mouth. She tasted sweet and salty, but good. I sucked her into my mouth and she moaned, "Oh god."

Just then I heard Jeremy yell, "Time!" I stopped and, as I was getting to my feet, the door slid open. Jeremy and my wife were both standing there looking into the closet and laughing.

Karen and I tumbled out of the closet and walked over to the couch. I noticed that my wife was still standing by the closet with Jeremy. "Okay, let's just save some time. It's my turn and I pick five minutes in the closet too." She pulled Jeremy into the closet. "Start the clock!" she said, pulling the door shut.

I picked my phone up of the table, and as soon as I started the timer, Karen climbed onto the couch next to me and we started to kiss. I felt her hands on my cock and I pulled her dress up. Her pussy was still wet from my mouth and she moaned softly when slipped my finger between her lips. She pulled away from me and looked back at the closet. "Quick," she whispered as she lay down next to me and pulled up her dress. "Eat me again!" Her head was next to my lap and she opened her legs. I climbed down between her thighs and started to lick her. Her hands were on feeling my dick through my shorts again, and soon I felt her fumbling with my zipper. I looked at my phone and saw that we had three minutes to go. I quickly unzipped and pulled my stiff cock out. Karen slipped it into her mouth and I bent down to lick her pussy again.

Karen was sucking me pretty hard now, and I had her lips deep inside my mouth. I was gently thrusting my dick in and out of her mouth and she was gyrating her pussy against me. I could feel her coming, and I could hear her too, though it was quite muffled since her mouth was full. After her orgasm, she pulled away from me and I stood up and started to stuff my dick back into my pants. "Wait," she said, reaching out and taking my cock into her hands. She took the straps off of her shoulders and pulled her dress down - first one tit popped out, and then the other. She pulled me close to her and I buried my dick between her tits. Karen looked up at me and grinned.

"Is the time almost up?" she asked.

I looked over at my phone and said, "We're a minute over." She looked up at me and smiled. My dick was stiff netween her tits, and I saw her licking the tip with her tongue. Then she pulled away and pulled her top back up. We both composed ourselves and then walked over to the closet. Karen grabbed the handle and opened the door, at the same time yelling, "Time!"

When the door opened, I saw my wife sitting on the floor with her back against the wall. Her eyes were closed, and her dress was pulled up around her waist - Jeremy's head was buried between her legs. My wife's eyes shot open and then both she and Jeremy jumped up. Jeremy stood up so fast that he bumped his head on the closet shelf and I heard my wife scream. "Oh my god!" Karen said as she quickly shut the door. She looked at me and we both started to laugh. We went back over to the couch and a few seconds later Jeremy and my wife came over and joined us. They were both red-faced from embarrassment, but since Karen and I were still cracking up, they started to laugh too.

"Okay," I asked, "What now - back to spin the bottle?"

Jeremy looked at Karen, who just shrugged her shoulders. I looked at my wife, who smiled and said "Something tells me that we're all going to be picking the closet from here on out."

"Not me," Jeremy chuckled. "I'm going for a lap dance!"

Karen laughed and my wife rolled her eyes. I said, "Yeah, I think I'll go with a lap dance too."

My wife put down her glass. "Well, if we're going to be doing lap dances, then we might as well skip the formalities. Let's just get on with it then, right Karen?"

Karen nodded and then they both got up and went into the bathroom. Jeremy and I each grabbed a chair and put them down in the middle of the room, a few feet apart. We finished off what was left of our wine and looked expectantly at the bathroom door.

The door opened and the ladies walked out, both with self-satisfied smirks on their faces. They were wearing negligees, both of which belonged to my wife. Karen was wearing a soft and silky little gold teddy, which my wife had worn on our honeymoon, while my wife was wearing a new sheer blue babydoll, which she had bought just for this trip. Karen flipped on the radio and tuned it to some slow music. "Okay, let's go," my wife said. She was walking towards me, and Karen was walking right at Jeremy. My wife was giving me a naughty smile when she stopped, about five feet in front of me. She and Karen shared a quick look, and then they switched positions. Now Karen was standing in front of me and my wife was in front of Jeremy.

I looked at Karen and grinned. She smiled at me and then, shaking her hips with the music, slowly turned around in front of me. Still gently swaying her ass back and forth, she started to back up, getting closer and closer to me, until the back of her thigh touched my knee. She looked over her shoulder and chuckled before slowly sitting down into my lap. I looked over and saw my wife, who was now standing right in front of Jeremy, doing a slow and sexy dance and running her hands all over her body. She looked over at me and smiled seductively, before she also sat down in Jeremy's lap.

Karen, who'd been giving me a lap dance all this time, slowly rubbing her crotch into mine, now turned to face me. She quickly straddled me, raising one leg and then the other, until she settled down on top of me and ground her pussy against my throbbing cock. Her tits were just inches from my mouth now. I put my hands on her waist, pulling her just a little closer to me, and I felt one of her nipples, hard under the thin fabric of her negligee, brush against my lips. Karen was laughing, but then, when I caught her nipple between my teeth and gently nibbled at it, she moaned a little. She reached up with one hand and pulled the cloth back, until her one of her tits popped out, and then she shoved her nipple into my mouth.

As I was sucking greedily on Karen, I looked over and saw my wife rubbing herself into Jeremy's crotch. She was leaning forward, letting her negligee fall low across her breasts. I could see her hard little nipple straining against the soft fabric. I noticed then that Jeremy's hands were on my wife's ass - under the negligee, his hand on her bare skin. When my gaze returned to my wife's face, I saw her grin at me - and then she put one of her hands behind Jeremy's head and pulled his face into her chest. She was smiling at me as she rubbed her tits, all but exposed now under her flimsy negligee, all over Jeremy's eager lips.