The Candle

Story Info
A wish about to come true.
1.5k words
4.34
25.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rises to Her feet, and scoops her up into Her arms, she wraps her arms around Her neck as she curls closer into Her embrace. In Her eyes, she can see Her passion for her, and Her desire as it builds quickly. She carries her, through the house and down the stairway, to a large black door, on which the words Velvet Dungeon are inscribed. Shifting to hold her securely in one arm, She reaches for the key and unlocks the door. Upon entering, She flicks on a switch near the doorway, and the room is instantly transformed from a dark space, to an attractive hideaway.

In the center of the room, is a raised platform bed, its canopy reaching to the ceiling. In a corner on the left, a small waterfall, trickles softly as it falls into a sunken abstractly shaped hot tub. Next to the bed, a black leather lounger, rests, its darkness a startling contrast to the burgundy velvet of the coverlet on the bed. On their right, numerous tables and horses, too many to mention, lay quietly awaiting their use. In the center of the paraphernalia, stands a large curio's type cabinet, its contents lighted by a soft interior light. She lowers her to stand at Her side, as they gaze around the room, the memories meander back to them and an inner light begins to glow in their eyes.

She turns to her, and softly takes her rose tinted cheeks in Her hands, and kisses her tenderly and deeply. She again lifts her, and walking forward, gently tosses her on the velvet coverlet. She quickly hops off, and removes the counterpane, and lays back on the soft pink blanket. She sits beside her, and reaches for her right wrist, Her fingers softly tracing up her slender arm. She giggles softly as Her touch causes tiny goosebumps to rise on her skin. She reaches under the bed and removes a silk rope, with a small clasp attached at its end. She snaps the clasp onto the ring in her wrist cuff. A shiver trails down her spine as the sound reaches her ears. She turns and reaches for her right ankle, snapping its ring and silk rope into place. She slowly rises and walks to the other side of the bed, and repeats the process on her left side. She again reaches beneath the bed, and removes two more pieces of silk, and quickly wraps the longer one around her thigh and shin, and ties the shorter one, between her calf and thigh. She leans back to watch as She checks that she can not straighten her leg, the ropes keeping it securely bent. She steps back to her right side, and binds her right leg the same. She adjust the chains under her bosom, and softly pinches her dusky nipples. She unhooks the chain laying between her soft thighs, and runs Her finger through her moist cleft She watches as her body trembles in desire and she arches her hips to Her finger.

She leans over to the table, retrieves the matches laying there, and lights the candles scattered around the room. The room glows with the soft light of the sea of candles, She walks to the switch and turns off the lighting. The candles create a soft romantic glow as they flicker in their holders. She steps to the cabinet and removes her satin blindfold, and returning to her side, places it over her eyes. She feels her as She sits beside her on the bed and she hears the words She speaks to her. Her voice softens in love as She recites to her. 'My pet, what I am about to do to you, I do out of love for you. At any time you wish for me to stop, all you must do is speak our safe word, RED. I will instantly stop once you utter it.' She smiles as she answers, 'Yes, my Mistress.'

She hears Her striking another match and the smell of candle wax drifts to her senses. Then she feels the first drop of molten wax as it dances down to land on her right nipple. Her body arches and rebels at the first stinging droplet, the heat of the wax as it falls on her, starting the fire to burn in her soul. Again and again, in a circular pattern She dribbles the wax on her. Her eyes gleam with desire as her body arches with the pain of the heat, on her tender nipples. The heat, burning softly to strike the fire, that is banked in her soul. Her body arching and writhing as each drop singes her delicate skin. As the wax builds up slowly on her tender skin, She lowers the candle to increase the heat that she receives. She leans over and slowly the drips fall on her left nipple. The fire burning in her, growing with intensity as her nipples quickly become coated with the still warm wax.

Around and around She drips it, building their coating higher and higher. She watches as she writhes in pain, knowing that she is loving each drop as it burns gently on her soft skin. With each drip of the wax, the endorphins race merrily through her, feeding the fire growing in her soul. She moves the candle down her body, softly dribbling wax as She descends her shapely form. Her eyes glow with passion as She watches her hips starting their mating dance. Slowly She drips the wax onto her love knot, letting the air cool the molten wax, before it lands on her. Drip, drip the drops fall quickly coating the hardened peninsula of flesh. Her hips arch and she winces as the heat grows with intensity, as the candle is lowered closer to her skin. The wax softly spatters, to send sharp small lighting bolts to her senses. She watches as the pain quickly turns to exquisite pleasure and her moans intensify. She blows out the candle, after coating her pleasure spots in their heated cocoon. The endorphins taking hold of her, floating her upwards on a cotton-like cloud. She reaches to the side of the bed, where She hid a small vibrator, from her sight. Slowly inserting it, into her love tunnel, She holds it on the mass of nerve endings that congregate there. Her body instantly tenses, and she fights to control her senses.

Using Her nails, She reaches up and scrapes the wax from her right nipple, the scratching sensation, making her blood boil. She softly chuckles to herself, as She sees her tension and her fight for control of her wayward body. She knows, she will not fly, without Her permission, so She slowly scrapes Her fingernails across her sensitive skin, Her very touch igniting the great need she feels claiming her twisting body. Her fingers lightly dance to her left nipple, and She slowly scrapes the wax away. She pauses to tease and tantalize her as She presses the vibrator harder against her. Her body is as tense as a bow string, as she struggles with a losing battle. She reaches for a blunt spatula, and scrapes it across the wax encircling her love knot. She slowly strokes the vibrator deeper into her and pulls it back to just its tip. She forcefully slides it back over her nerve center, holding it there, as She quickly scrapes the hardened wax from her. Her body arches high and remains frozen in mid-air.

Pressing the vibrator firmly into her, She tells her to fly, soar among the stars. Her body shudders once, and all of her muscles tighten as she takes off on her magical flight. Higher and higher she climbs, as her breathing stops and her heart races, the blood pounding through her extremities, and back to roar past her ears. All sound ceases to her as the rushing blood, is all that she can hear. Slowly she starts to float back, and She again presses the vibrator hard against her. Her body convulses as it tightens and flies up into the farthest reaches of the heavens. She continues to encourage her flights, until she gasps for breath. Her body trembles softly as she floats on a cloud of silken gossamer. The gasping slows and her heartbeat quiets, she is as relaxed as a hibernating teddy bear.

She slides up to lie in her embrace, she loosely drapes her arms around her. She kisses her dew dampened lips, and whispers softly into her ear. 'My precious little slut, your Mistress loves you to very much. You were such a Good Little Girl. You soared among the clouds for Her.' She smiles sweetly, and whimpers in exhaustion, her eyes drifting shut. She unclips her wrists and ankles, and gathers her into Her embrace, softly kissing her forehead, as she lay sleeping in his arms. Hier heart swells with pride, that She was the one she chose to gift with her submission, and love. She adjusts her delicate body to lay next to Her, like a gentle lover. Her hands softly stroking her, as she slumbers in Her embrace. She feels her trembling softly in her sleep, and wonders what wicked thoughts are coursing through her mind, as She drifts off to join her in slumber.