The Candles

Story Info
A black Domme uses her white slave.
1.9k words
3.93
33.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the door to the dark and seethe motel room. Visiting this place always made his partner feel extra slutty. She hurried over to the nearest light switch and flicked it into the ON position. Her slave, automatically following her lead, proceeded to the bath area and opened the window to air the stuffy place out.

Much better , she thought.

"Where's the air freshener, slave?"

"I'll get it, Miss. The usual?"

"Yes. Please don't forget to set the alarm clock either."

"Yes, Ma'am. Understood."

Five short bursts interrupted the silence followed by one long stream of hyacinth fragrance.

"Close all of the blinds and light the candles so you may perform your devotional."

Devotional rituals were held out of respect for their relationship. It brought remembrance to the positions in which they both held, the pasts that brought them together, and the future in which they'd both encounter as O/one.

The manslave did not hesitate to light the 7 candles, close the blinds, strip himself of all clothing, grab a full body towel from their belongings & place it on the floor, kneel by his owners feet (she was sitting along the edge of the bed now), lovingly place a kiss on each toe, then laid across her cleverly painted toenails and proceed to speak these words:

"I relinquish control. I am removing all unwanted, unhealthy thoughts and emotions. I will to reach the desired level of slavitude my Owner requires of me. Mistress' collar is conditional to my compliance with Her expectations, Her love is not. My Owners expectations can be reached and surpassed because I relinquish control. Communication is key. I will never cause a hindrance to O/our communication in any way. I will remain true to myself thereby pleasing my Owner. Collared, I am never lonely-never afraid. At the end of O/our leash is safety above all else. I surrender all thoughts to O/our happiness. I relinquish control."

The male servant paused to take 7 breaths then repeated the mantra a total of 7 times.

When this was complete he lay quietly and reflected on every word and what they meant to the P/pair. His stream of thoughts was broken by the gentle stroking he felt along his backside.

His owner's hands felt as if they were made of pure silk. She started by caressing the cheeks of his ass then slowly worked her way up to the muscles in his perfect back.

Softly, she used the tips of her freshly manicured nails to stimulate the follicles of his naturally beautiful blonde scalp. She noted the differences between T/them. Thick dark swirly curls sprouted from her carefully sculpted dome and her netherland regions. She was fascinated by her sextoy and he by her to no end.

The stroking continued down along his backside again until she reached his arse. Slowly she spread him apart to view his tight little asshole from behind. She stroked the lightly colored hairs there, for a moment....or two. She dared not stay too long, she didn't fancy turning him queer and didn't want her plaything to presume her mentally challenged.

They both let out a giggle. They must've shared the same thought. It happened often between them.

She firmly massaged his calf muscles as the slave let out a slow groan.

"Turn over, pet."

He obliged. He turned so quickly that the slap of his penis against his belly broke the silence. The female giggled.

"Slave, would you like me to allow you release?"

"Yes, Miss. One would appreciate that experience greatly."

"How would you like that pleasure given, plaything?"

"Whichever way pleases you most, Boss."

"First you must do something for me, slave. Reach into the funbag and grab the cockring and the stopwatch."

The asslicker eagerly jumped to his feet before she'd finished offering the command.

"Place it on your stiffness. I need you rock hard for what I have planned."

"Yes, Ma'am. Right away, Miss!"

After placing the restrictive instrument on his swollen purple-headed punisher the manslave then knelt in front of his Lady with his forehead touching the floor, arms outstretched, and palms flat on the towel in quiet moist anticipation. It felt like ages before she ordered the next delight.

"Lick my pussy, slave. You have ten minutes to deliver an orgasm.

You may begin."

The slave started out slowly allowing time to appreciate the aroma of his Mistress' arousal. He admired the fullness of her engorged clit. Just below were two of the softest fat cuntlips he'd ever have the pleasure of licki...

"Slave," he noted the irritation in her usually sultry tone, "you are being timed."

"Yes, Boss Lady. I was transfixed by your magnificent cunt. Forgive me, please."

He began lapping at her swollen hairless mound like a new puppy at the pretty waterbowl. He knew this drove her crazy. Teasing her was only the beginning.

The slave remembered how she likes to be massaged while he licked her slick slit so he took her by the thighs and gently, in one smooth motion, flipped her onto her back.

"Six minutes."

Her sexy sex-tool was not alarmed. In fact, his confidence came from many many cunt quivering sessions. The way he ate pussy he figured he'd finish with at least a full minute to spare.

He held onto his Lady's left foot just under her heel. The other hand he placed under her cushy asscheek. He brought her foot to his chest and her pussy to his mouth at the same time.

He never sucked her clit nor did he use his teeth. It felt more like he was giving a slow wet french cuntkiss for four of those six minutes until the waves of pleasure overtook her. Missy clawed at the bedsheets with one hand and toyed her nipples with the other hand until she find herself on the verge of a cumspill. Sensing that she was close the slave took one of his thick fingers and slid it into her hotbox. Mistress' pussy was too tight for two fingers. This immediately sent her into arrival.

She grabbed her slaveman's head and began fucking his face with overheated passion until his moans were no longer heard through her juicy pussylips.

He knew that after her arrival it was his duty to stretch her wetness open wide with his manmeat. Mistress must always be brought to satisfaction before he began stuffing her innards with his big fat cock. Otherwise, it wouldn't be possible. He happily obliged.

"Thank you for allowing me to make you cum, Miss. May I enter you now?"

She cut off his words with a tongue down his throat and a soft hand on his chubby.

She turned on her side as he spread her legs apart like scissors and climbed in between them.

With one hand behind her head, one under her heel, and his tongue in her mouth, he steadied her for entry. The gentle force was eased by all of the nectar he'd licked out of her but it still hurt when he slid the mushroom tipped massive function of his manhood inside of her strict pussywalls.

Moans echoing pleasure and pain escaped her throat.

"Relax, Boss", he whispered in her ear.

She felt a single tear slip from her moistened lid as her manslave pulled back slightly and began the process again. He desired to savor every moment of their lovemaking for as long as he possibly could without shooting his load. His lover held no objections.

Two hours and thirty seven minutes later she awoke to find her pleasure pet curled up and caressing her feet.

"It's almost time, Mistress."

"Thank you, slave. Go freshen yourself."

"Yes, my Love."

She watched his nakedness as he crossed the room. Mistress was no fool. She knew from the wet and warmth she felt on her soft fat tit's and tummy that he'd been suckling her breasts while she slept. She headed for the bathroom.

"Slut, were you sucking my tits while I slept?" She asked, politely.

"Yes, Ma'am. Please forgive me for being so greedy but you were so peaceful that I did not want to wake you while I readied your breasts."

"Save your excuses, slave. Punishment will be served."

She put forth her hand, faced downward. He took it.

She climbed in.

"I'm going to suck your cock for five minutes and you'd better not cum or you'll be dealt with."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Slave exclaimed.

She took his right nipple in her mouth and began lightly stroking it with her shower moistened tongue. She laid circles on them both until they were as stiff as her own.

She smoothed her hands over his impossibly ripped abs, brought them around to his lower back, pulled him close and caught his mouth with hers.

He let out a slow groan into her mouth as she then wrapped her hand around his massive hardness.

Her dark brown curls were relaxed into waves as the shower pelted the top of her head when she'd lowered herself to take him into her face. By the way his toes curled she could only imagine he was holding the sides of the shower to keep from falling over into ecstasy. She dared not look up though. Concentration was very necessary when faced with this sausage, it took every bit of it not to gag. Every once in a while she'd let herself, it would lubricate the path to release.

Over time she'd learned to use her gag reflex like a vacuum to suck free his babyspray. Usually she had him on edge in three minutes flat. Today was one of those days.

When she tasted his precious pre-cum she'd lower her tongue to give him a ballbath until he calmed. Then she'd start again by rubbing his cock over her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, licking the shaft, all before shoving it back down her tight wet throat. He wanted nothing more at that moment than to shoot his load all over his Princess. By the third time he could take no more. He pulled her back by the chin and let go all over her pretty pink lips and in her waiting mouth. When he was done dispensing she looked him in the eye to signify clean-up time. He then bent to meet her and cleaned himself off of her face and tongue.

"Thank you, Mistress. I love you."

"I know. You're such a good boy to hold it for the whole 5 minutes."

The alarm sounded.

When they returned home they were greeted in the drive by the family poodle that waited anxiously to lick the first person to emerge from the vehicle and the nanny who carried their youngest who was fast asleep.

"How was your trip, Missus?"

"It was great. How were things around the house?"

"Oh, wonderful. Junior here helped me make the cake. This one's going to be a great big brother, I can tell."

Mistress and slave smiled at each other.

Just then, as if she'd overheard the comment on her sibling the baby kicked inside her mother's womb twice.

"Happy 7th Anniversary, you two."

"Thank you", said the couple.

"And thank you, Mrs. Smith", said the slave to his wife.

"No, thank you, Mr. Smith."

"But, I'm to thank you, Mrs. Smith."

"Well, I'm thanking you, Mr. Smith"

This went on and on until they settled in, ate the dinner that Esmerelda prepared, and blew out the candles.