The Candy Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Korean wife Candy does two of husband's friends.
6.1k words
4.12
48.1k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Candy Does Brad and Jerome

Saturday - April 11th, 1998

Seoul, Korea

After we returned to our apartment, my wife Candy went upstairs to change out of her dress and shower while I retrieved a couple of beers from the refrigerator. I guess I was still feeling a bit of an adrenaline rush. I was finding it hard to believe what we had just done. It almost seemed like a dream, but it was all too real.

I had just settled on to the couch when she came back downstairs wearing her kimono robe. There was still a spark in her eyes as she eased on to the couch beside me and took a sip of her beer.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" she asked giving me a bit of a guilty grin.

"Why would I be mad?" I said sliding my hand along her thigh.

"Because I did it with those two guys in the alley like that," she said giving me a questioning look. "You must think I was acting like some kind of slut."

I smiled at her. "I...I admit I was surprised you did it with them in the alley, but I'm certainly not mad at you. It was really kind of a turn on, and I...I enjoyed seeing you acting like a slut."

She smiled seemingly relieved. "I guess I was just worried that you wanting me to have sex with other guys was just a fantasy, and if I did it for real, you wouldn't feel the same about me anymore."

I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips as I looked into her eyes. "I love you more than ever," I assured her.

She smiled and nodded, seemingly please. "Good, because I...I love you more than ever too," she said and then gave me a long hug.

"So how was it...doing it with those two black guys?" I asked finally as I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

She shrugged and gave me a guilty grin. "It was so wild. I...I've never been so turned on, especially the way they were fucking me like that with me bent over in that alley," she said with a sparkle of excitement in her eyes.

"You weren't scared of someone walking in the alley and seeing you?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I was but I think that turned me on even more," she said and then gave me a sly grin. "I...I know it sounds bad, but I was actually hoping some more guys would come there and fuck me."

I swallowed hard surprised by how excited she appeared. "I guess maybe we should have waited a little longer to see if some of Andre's friends would have shown up."

She smiled. "I wanted to, but you seemed like you really wanted to leave."

"Sorry, I was just a little worried about someone catching us," I said suddenly wishing I had been a little braver.

"I think we were pretty safe in that alley. There was only one way in and it's very narrow and between those two clubs. I bet most people don't even know it's there," she said and then took a long taste of her beer.

"I suppose you're right," I said with a shrug. "Anyway, if you want to, we can always go back there and try that again sometime. I'm sure we wouldn't have any trouble finding some guys for you to do it with."

She smiled and nodded. "Mmmm, I think maybe that would be fun, huh?"

I smiled and nodded, finding it hard to believe she was even talking like this.

"So you don't mind if I start giving my pussy to any guy who wants it like I did with those two guys?" she asked as she looked into my eyes.

I smiled. "That would be fine with me, especially if you're giving it to black guys."

She gave me a mischievous grin as she reached over and gave my now erect dick a squeeze. "What if I turn into a wild slut who wants to do it with black guys all the time, because I think after tonight, I'm going to be so horny for big dicks, and maybe your dick isn't going to be enough to satisfy me anymore."

I swallowed hard and nodded. I could see from the look in her eyes she was serious. Before I could respond, the phone rang.

I glanced at my watch. It was just after 1am, and I was immediately wondering who would be calling at this time of the night.

"Hello," I said picking up the phone.

"Hey Pete, what's up my man?" It was Brad Davidson. I had forgotten I had called and left a message on his answering machine.

"Oh, hi Brad," I said cutting a glance at Candy who seemed to instantly perk up.

"I...I know it's kind of late, and you said to call if I got in before midnight, but I...I figured I would give you a try anyway just to see if you guys were still up," he said sounding a little drunk.

"It's okay. We were still up and actually we went out for a while and just got back ourselves," I said feeling a surge of excitement.

"That's cool," he said and then there was a long pause. "So I was just wondering if you were calling about what we talked about the other day?"

I paused. "Yeah, we were going to invite you over and talk about you maybe setting something up for her," I said cutting a glance at Candy, who was leaning forward listening intently.

He chuckled. "So she gave you the green light, huh?"

"Yeah, and in fact, she got a little wild earlier tonight, and now I think she...she...uhhh...she's definitely more than a little curious about trying a gang bang sometime," I said glancing at Candy who was giving me a questioning look.

He chuckled. "So she got a little wild, huh?"

"I'll have to tell you about it some time," I said figuring Candy wouldn't be too happy if I told him the details about what she had done.

"That's cool...I can't wait to hear about it," he said and then there was a short pause. "Hey, I know it's kind of late, but I was just thinking I could still probably round up at least two or three more guys, if you think she'd be interested in trying that gang bang tonight?"

I swallowed hard. "I don't know...it is kind of late but let me ask her," I said and then sat the phone down, covering the receiver with my palm. "He wants to know if you want to try a gang bang tonight?"

Her eyes widened. "Tonight?" she asked looking shocked.

I nodded. "Yeah, he said he could probably round up some guys if you're interested?"

She smiled. "How many guys?" she asked as she appeared a little uneasy.

"He said him and at least two or three other guys," I said.

She shrugged. "I don't know...maybe it would better if we just did it with him tonight, and we...we can do a gang bang another night."

I nodded. Part of me wanted to try to convince her to go for it, but then I didn't want to push things too fast. I quickly lifted the phone back to my ear. "She said she would prefer just you tonight if you can come over here, and then maybe you could set up a gang bang for her another night."

He chuckled. "That's cool, but hey, I already mentioned it to my roommate Jerome. Do you think she would mind if I brought him with me? He's cool. You met him that one time, remember?"

"Let me ask her," I said sitting the phone down and covering the receiver with my palm. "He wants to know if it's okay if he brings just his roommate Jerome with him?"

"They're going to come over right now?" she asked with excitement in her eyes.

I nodded.

She sighed and then nodded. "As long as it's okay with you."

I quickly lifted the phone back to my ear. "She's cool with it. You guys come on over."

"That's great!" said Brad. "Hey, would you mind if we brought along Jerome's new digital video camera and try it out a little with Candy? He paid like twelve-hundred bucks for it, and it's really cool. You can upload pictures and video straight to your computer."

"Yeah, I guess it would be okay," I said although I wasn't so sure Candy would go for it. She had nixed my previous attempts to get her to pose nude for me or let me film us having sex with our camcorder.

"Cool. We'll be there in ten minutes!" said Brad and then the line went dead.

I hung the phone up and looked at her.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked as she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. "I was serious when I said if I'm doing it with a lot of black guys then I'm going to be horny for big dicks all the time. What if your dick can't satisfy me anymore?"

I shrugged. "I can still satisfy you with my tongue, right?"

"Okay, but I'm not going to let you cum until you make me cum first," she said smiling.

I nodded. "That's a deal," I said as I stood up. "Now why don't you go make sure the bedroom and upstairs bathroom aren't too messy, and I'll straighten up a bit down here."

"What should I wear?" she asked with a look of nervous excitement in her eyes.

I smiled. "You don't have to wear anything at all. I'm guessing they just want you ready to fuck."

She smiled and nodded. "I know my pussy is already wet, so I will definitely be ready to fuck when they get here," she said grinning as she headed upstairs.

I gave the living room and the kitchen a quick once over and put some music on. Ten minutes went by really quick, and I was putting a fresh towel in the downstairs bathroom when I heard the doorbell ring.

"They're here!" I called up the stairs as I approached the front door.

She immediately rushed into view standing nude at the top of the stairway looking down at me. "You go ahead and let them in. I'll be down in just a minute!" she said nervously and then rushed away.

I took a deep breath, and then moved over and opened the door.

"How you doing, Pete?" said Brad grinning as he and Jerome stood in the doorway.

"Hey Pete!" said Jerome grinning from ear to ear and carrying a black case I assumed was his camera.

"Come on in guys," I said stepping back to let them pass.

They were both grinning and looked a little drunk as they moved inside.

"Where's Candy?" asked Brad as he looked into the living room.

"She'll be down in minute. You guys sit down and relax and let me get you a beer," I said motioning them towards the couch.

"That's cool," said Brad smiling as he and Jerome moved over to the couch. Brad was about 5'10" with light skin and a handsome face. He was the smooth talking ladies man type, who was also a very good athlete and one of the fastest guys on our softball team.

"She ain't going to back out on us, is she?" said Jerome as he sat back on the right side of the couch with Brad on the left. He had coal black skin and was probably a little over 6'0" tall and heavy set with a barrel chest and big arms and thighs. I knew from the time I met him that he was kind of cocky to the point of almost being obnoxious.

"Chill, my man," said Brad. "She ain't going to back out on us. Is she Pete?"

"No, she'll be right down. You guys sit back and relax," I said as I glanced up the stairs.

"I hope she's going to hurry," said Jerome grinning as he grabbed his crotch. "I'm kind of anxious to get me some of that fine pussy I been hearing so much about."

"Come on Jerome, just chill," urged Brad.

I ducked into the kitchen and brought them back a couple of beers. Then, I sat down in the loveseat and there was an awkward silence as we waited for her. I swallowed hard, filled with nervous anticipation. Doing it with two strangers in the alley was one thing, but I knew Brad and Jerome. Brad and I had been friends for a number of years and also played on the softball team together, and I knew our relationship would never be the same if we went through with this.

"You want me to go check on her?" offered Jerome.

I shook my head and was about to go check on her myself when I heard her coming down the stairs. "Here she comes," I said as I took a deep breath and sat back down on the loveseat.

"Hi! How you guys doing?" she said smiling and waving to us as she peaked around the corner after reaching the bottom of the stairs.

Both guys immediately stood up waving to her. "We're doing great now that you're here," said Brad grinning.

She smiled looking a little nervous as she stepped into view. I guess she must have chicken-out about coming down completely nude. She had slipped the kimono back on, although she had conveniently left it untied in front so it was hanging open enough to show she probably wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"You guys got here so quick," she said continued into the living room and slowly approached Jerome extending her hand to him. "You must be Jerome."

"Nice to finally get to meet you, Candy," said Jerome as he shook her hand. "Damn, you don't have anything on under there, do you?" he added as he leaned forward for a closer look.

She smiled and shook her head as she quickly moved past him and over to Brad. "Hi, Brad!" she said smiling as she gave Brad a hug. "Glad you could make it."

Brad let his hands slip beneath the back of her kimono, lifting it as he cupped her bare buttocks with his dark hands, pulling her against his body as he smiled and looked into her eyes very intimately. "Damn, you really don't have anything on under this, huh?" he said as he leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips.

She shook her head as she pressed forward twisting against his crotch. Then, as she looked into his eyes, she lifted her chin and their lips came together in another kiss, but this time it was a deep, tongue tasting kiss. As they began their very heated kiss, his hands slipped inside of the kimono, pushing it apart as they moved up to cup her breasts, which caused her to squirm against him.

Jerome and I exchanged glances, and he smiled and shrugged as he sat back down on the couch. The two of us sat there in a bit of an awkward silence watching Candy and Brad kiss and grope each other's bodies. It wasn't long before he was pushing the kimono off her shoulders, and she let it off of her arms and fall to the floor.

Jerome glanced at me and smiled as he leaned forward for a closer look. It seemed so strange to see her completely nude in our living room kissing a black guy as his dark hands groped her body.

"Hey Brad, I'm jealous. How come I didn't get a greeting like she's giving you?" said Jerome jokingly.

Brad finally broke their kiss and he looked over at Jerome and smiled. "Sorry about that partner," he said letting his hand slip to her waist as he slowly turned her to face Jerome. "I just thought I might as well go ahead and get her warmed up for you."

Jerome's eyes widened in disbelief. She was standing there completely nude in front of him, and he had a clear view of her pussy with its closely cropped pubic hair and bald, swollen lips.

"So what do you think, Jerome? Is she fine or what?" said Brad sliding a hand over her bare buttocks as he eased her closer to Jerome.

"You didn't lie, my man. She is definitely fine...even better than those naked pictures you showed me of her!" said Jerome licking his lips as he reached over and let his fingers slide across her pubic hair and down to her swollen lips. "And you were right about her pussy...it definitely does look like she in heat."

I was more than a little taken back by Jerome's comments. How would Brad get naked pictures of Candy? I was confused, and I glanced at Brad and then at Candy. From the guilty looks on their faces, I knew immediately that they had sex before.

"Uhhh...you weren't suppose to mention I showed those pictures to you, or what I told you about her pussy," said Brad giving me an apologetic grin.

"Shit, I just assumed Pete already knew you were tapping this pussy," said Jerome with an apologetic grin.

I was stunned, but I tried to play it off. "Hey, it's cool with me," I said as I stood up. "Why don't we go ahead and take her up to bedroom?"

"Sounds good to me," said Jerome grinning. "Her pussy is definitely primed and ready!" He had already managed to work his middle finger into her pussy.

Candy nodded to me. Her face still seemed to be a little flushed with embarrassment.

"You guys take her on up. I'll bring the beers," I said as I stood up and grabbed the beer bottles from the table.

"Let's do it," said Jerome as he suddenly picked her up. "Bring my camera too."

Jerome carried her up to our bed as Brad and I followed with the beer and camera. Brad seemed like he wanted to say something to me, but he didn't.

Jerome sat her on our bed and then started stripping. Candy had set up these scented candles all around the bedroom giving it a very erotic atmosphere.

"Pete, we were kind of hoping you could be the cameraman," said Brad as he pulled Jerome's video camera out of the case. "It's real easy to use too."

"Sure," I said as he handed me the camera.

It was a SONY, and very small with a fold out view finder. He quickly showed me how to use the record and zoom buttons. It would be easy.

"So you guys want to make an x-rated movie with me?" asked Candy as Jerome crawled on to the bed beside her.

Jerome nodded. "Yeah, I want to try out this new camera I just bought. Pete said it would be okay, didn't you, Pete?" said Jerome grinning as a he slid his hands along her thigh. He was nude and his thick black dick appeared to be semi-hard as it hung down his thigh. It was really thick and had a big purple head.

She smiled and gave me a questioning look, and I nodded.

"Okay, but you have to promise not to show it to anyone else," she said as she reached down and gripped his thick shaft.

"We promise," said Jerome as he kissed her lightly on the lips. "You got the camera ready to go, Pete?"

I swallowed hard. "I'm ready when you are," I said looking through the view finder as I aimed the camera at the bed.

"Let's turn on this overhead light too, so the room is well lit," said Brad as he flipped on the switch. He had stripped his clothes off and I couldn't help but notice he had a long, thick dick that was even bigger than Jerome's. Had Brad really fucked Candy with that big dick of his? How could I not have known about it?

"You can push record, cause I'm getting started," said Jerome and then he leaned over and started kissing Candy.

I filmed the three of them almost non-stop for the next 45 minutes as they moved her from position to position. Clearly, the guys were performing for the camera but then so was she. I had never seen her so turned on or so animated. There were times when they had her legs pushed back until her ankles were at her ears as they pounded into her, and they were none too gentle either, but she didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, she seemed to encourage them to fuck her even harder.

I couldn't believe the stamina of both guys. It was almost like they were battling to see who could fuck her longer without cumming. They held out for a big finale with Brad shooting a huge load partially in and then on to her pussy and up on to her stomach as Jerome shot his huge load on to her tits. They even had me zoom in for close-ups as their dicks erupted.

It was quite a turn-on for me, especially seeing all that thick cum on her like that. I finally had to put the camera down and then I moved over and started eating her pussy. She squirmed on the bed as she pulled my face into her cum-filled pussy. The strong aroma and taste of Brad's sperm seemed to entice me all the more, and before I really knew what I was doing, I was eagerly lapping up the rest of his load from her pubic hair and stomach. This seemed to really turn her on too, and she pulled me up to her breasts. I knew how this must have looked to Brad and Jerome, but I just couldn't stop myself.

As I finished up licking the cum from her breasts, Candy had me shift so she could get my dick out. Then, she climbed on top of me in a sixty-nine, pushing her pussy into my face as she let my dick slip into her mouth. As I started eating her pussy, one of the other guys crawled onto the bed behind her, and the next thing I knew, there was a thick black dick that had to belong to Jerome pushing across the bridge of my nose and lips to the entrance of her pussy. Was he really going to try to fuck her while I was eating her pussy?

Apparently so, because she lifted up a little and reached between her legs guiding Jerome's dick into her pussy only inches from my face. As his dick sunk into her, his big black balls pushed across my nose to my lips. My nostrils were filled with his musky aroma. I knew I should protest and pull myself away, but I didn't. Then as he began to fuck her I started tonguing his balls and licking his shaft as both moved back and forth across my face. This seemed to turn him on too and he picked up the pace, slamming loudly into her. Then he groaned as his balls tightened and he appeared to shoot his load inside of her pussy. She bucked wildly back against him as she frantically deep throated my dick. It was all too much for me, and I shot my load into her mouth.

12