The Candy Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor suddenly moved up behind her and pressed his crotch against her ass as his hands slid up and cupped her breasts. "Come on Candy, just come have one drink with us," he said as he kissed her ear.

She smiled. "Maybe you guys think I'm some kind of an easy woman and you're going to try to do a gang bang on me."

All of us chuckled and exchanged grins.

"We wouldn't do anything you don't want us to do," said Trevor as he casually eased the front of her tube top down and cupped her exposed breasts causing her to squirm between us.

"Okay, I'll go have one drink with you, but you guys have to promise to behave yourself," she said with a grin on her face as she quickly pulled her tube top back up.

"We'll definitely be on our best behavior," I said smiling and all the guys chuckled again and nodded in agreement.

I was certain she had to know there was no way we were going to behave ourselves, and she knew full well what our true intentions were.

Hill and Banks rode together in Banks' car, and they followed me with the others in my car. Candy surprisingly let Trevor convince her to get into the back seat with him, while Vince rode up front.

During the ride, I glanced back and saw she appeared to be a little out of it with her eyes closed and her head leaning against Trevor's shoulder. The next time I looked back in the rear view mirror I was not surprised to see Trevor had pulled down the front on her tube top, and he was massaging her titties. She still had her eyes closed, but she was groaning. By the time we got to my apartment he was practically on top of her, and they were kissing.

She appeared to be a little flustered when we all piled out of my car. She was also barely able to stand up, and Trevor and I had to practically carry her up to my apartment. Once inside, Vince and Trevor took her to the living room while I broke out some beers and chips.

She stretched out on the couch lying on her back with her head in Trevor's lap and her feet draped across Hill's lap. Vince and I took the loveseat with Banks sitting in my easy chair. She at least had her eyes open now and sat up long enough to take a few hits of her beer. Then, she suddenly demanded I come over to the couch and sit with her, so I switched places with Hill. She immediately gave me a long hug before lying back down with her head in Trevor's lap as she draped her legs across my lap.

We sat around drinking and bullshitting for a while, and I started playing around with Candy and easing up the front of her skirt and showing off her panties. She was wearing these red panties that barely covered her pussy. At first she playfully protested swatting my hand away, but not before all of us got a good look at her panties. It was like we all knew that she was going to give up the pussy, but we didn't want to go too fast and scare her off either.

I decide to try to turn up the heat a little on her and let my hand slide up the inside her thigh, and then I started rubbing her pussy through the front of her panties and pantyhose as I carefully pushed her skirt higher and higher. She closed her eyes as if she was passed out and made no protest as lifted her skirt well above her panties.

Meanwhile, Trevor had begun casually massaging her tits through the front of her tube top. Her nipples seemed to quickly stiffen as he touched her. I could tell she was getting more and more turned on when she bucked against my hand. Her eyes were still closed, but she licked her lips and twisted on the couch, and I knew she was aware of what we were doing.

I was excited and quickly decided to see how far I could push her. First, I reached up and slowly pulled her tube top down exposing her titties. The five of us guys exchanged grins, and I could see the anticipation in their eyes.

Then, after giving her bare breasts a quick squeeze, I reached beneath her skirt with both hands and started pulling her pantyhose down. She didn't protest, and when I had to tug harder to get them over her butt, she lifted up, and I quickly pulled both her pantyhose and panties down. The other guys all eased forward for a closer look as I slid her panties and pantyhose off, leaving her pussy completely exposed. Damn, she had a fine looking pussy too, with closely cropped pubic hair and bald and swollen lips that made it look like she was in heat!

The five of us exchanged grins again, and then I casually brushed a finger across her clit before letting it sink ever so slowly into her hot, juicy pussy. She was really wet and obviously very aroused. Trevor was also working on her tits and massaging her swollen nipples.

As I fingered her pussy, she lifted up and squirmed, bucking against my finger. She even let out a light groan, twisting her head but all the while keeping her eyes shut. I knew she was primed and ready, and if I kept going, she was going to get fucked by all of us. There was only a brief instant of doubt in my mind and then I quickly slid down between her legs and started eating her pussy.

Trevor undid his pants and lifted up and slid them down. His dick was about my length but thicker and it was very hard. He let her head ease back into his lap and brushed his dick against her cheek. Then he turned her head and pressed the tip of his dick against her lips. Her mouth eased open, and she let his dick sink between her lips. He quickly grabbed a handful of her hair and forced his dick all the way in her mouth.

I watched her suck his dick as I continued to eat her pussy. It was such a strange sight to see Trevor's black dick inside Pete's once innocent wife's mouth, and she seemed surprisingly enthusiastic about what she was doing.

Her pussy was sweet and hot, and I kept taking her to the brink of coming and then backing off, wanting to drive her into a frenzy. After she sucked Trevor for a couple of minutes, he waved Vince over, and Vince quickly dropped his pants and pulled his big semi-hard dick out. Wow! It was huge and not even fully hard. As Vince moved next to her head, Trevor slid his dick out of her mouth and then turned her face the other way as Vince stepped forward and pressed the head of his thick dick against her lips.

Vince's dick quickly stiffen and grew bigger as he began to slowly trust into her mouth. Meanwhile, Trevor grabbed one of her hands and guided it to his dick, and as she gave Vince a blow job, she slowly jerked Trevor off.

I finally let her come and I swear she began to groan and twist and had to push my head away from her pussy. I pulled back for a minute and exchanged grins with the guys. Then I pointed at her pussy, offering it to them, but Trevor told me to go ahead and take the first turn.

I quickly stripped all of my clothes off and then climbed on to the couch, pushing her legs back as I eased my dick forward and let it slide over her pussy. I looked at her face for a reaction. Her eyes were still closed, but I was certain she knew what was going on. If she were going to object to getting fucked, this was her chance, but she was hungrily sucking Vince's dick while stroking Trevor's dick in her hand.

I guess maybe I was even a little inspired that I was about to take something that belonged to another man. Pete was a nice guy, but he was soft, and clearly his lovely wife needed to be shown what it was like to be fucked by a real man.

As I started slowly working my dick into her tight pussy, she began to squirmed beneath me but showed no sign she didn't want this to happen. I was totally captivated by the sight of my black dick sinking into her hot pussy. It was a strange contrast that seemed to arouse me all the more, and I quickly pushed my dick deeper and deeper inside of her.

Gosh, her pussy was so warm and tight and felt so damn good it took all the concentration I could muster not to shoot my load even before I bottomed out. I had fantasized about fucking her many times, and it was still hard to believe I actually had my dick inside of her.

When I had just over three-quarters of my dick inside of her, I started slowly pulling back almost completely out of her and then I would push back forward, going deeper each time until I was finally balls deep inside of her. I held it there for several long seconds, and she began to squirm and buck against me, and I knew she was itching to get fucked hard.

I didn't make her wait long and began to thrust inside of her, slowly at first but I quickly picked up the pace and then started slamming roughly into her as I pushed her legs as far back as I could. She couldn't even concentrate on sucking Vince's dick and let it slip from her mouth as she started groaning and twisting her head from side to side.

I definitely didn't want to come yet, but it was all just too much for me and I let out a load groan and clinched my teeth as I shot my load deep into her pussy. She squirmed and bucked beneath me as I came, and I knew she could feel my sperm shooting inside of her.

I suppose I could have stayed on top of her with my dick in her pussy until I was ready to go again, but I didn't want to deprive my partners from getting a turn at her, so I pulled out, grinning as I backed away.

Trevor quickly announced he was going next as he slid her head from his lap and started stripping his clothes off. I sat back in the love seat and watched as he pushed her legs back and started fucking her pussy as Vince slowly fucked her mouth. It seemed like something out of a porno movie, and she looked like such a slut doing two guys at once like this. I could hardly imagine that she was the same innocent looking lady who use to sit up in the stands with her daughter watching our softball games.

Trevor started sucking and massaging her breasts as he hammered into her. He was quite the stud and almost like a jack-hammer, slamming into her with quick hard jabs for a long minute or two, and then he would back off and go slow and deep. She never opened her eyes, but she started really getting into it, wrapping her legs around him as her nails raked his back. She could barely concentrate on Vince's dick, and she was jerking him off with her hand as much as she was sucking him.

Then, Trevor decided to take a break from fucking her and he and Vince switched places. Vince's dick was at least two inches longer and much thicker than mine and Trevor's, and I wondered how she would take.

She groaned and squirmed as he slowly worked his dick inside of her. She didn't open her eyes, but she obviously knew it was Vince fucking her now.

He took it slow at first and she would let out a loud groan each time he thrust inside of her. From the way she was gripping Vince's butt pulling him inside of her, I knew she was enjoying his big dick.

Then, Trevor leaned down and started kissing her as he massaged her titties. It was still a bit strange seeing her kissing different guys, but she was obviously getting into it with the same fervor as she had with me.

Vince fucked her slow and steady and was much gentler than Trevor. He also seemed to be in no rush to cum and was enjoying watching Trevor, who had stopped kissing her and squatted over her face. He eased back and forth across her lips, letting her tongue the length of his shaft and then lick his big balls. Then to my surprise he even pushed his ass into her face, and she didn't hesitate before starting to tongue his anus. Trevor was grinning and groaning with pleasure as he jerked on his own dick.

They continued this for another five minutes and then Vince's body went rigid and he made one last hard thrust into her as he appeared to cum.

Her pussy was dripping all over the couch when Vince pulled out so I quickly retrieved a towel from the downstairs bathroom. Hill wiped her up some and then took over fucking her. He must have been a little bit too excited, because he hardly lasted two minutes before he shot his load. Then, Banks took over and he didn't do much better. I suspect these guys got so worked up watching they were losing it pretty quick, but then that was some mighty fine pussy too!

Hardly 30 minutes had gone by and we had all taken at least one turn fucking her!

I went to the kitchen to get some more beer, and when I came back, Trevor had rolled her up on to her knees, and he was pounding into her doggy style while the other guys sat back watching and stroking their dicks. Trevor was being anything but gentle as he roughly gripped her hips and slammed loudly into her. He would speed up and then slow but all the while he kept thrusting into her. She was slumped forward with her head down on the couch and her eyes tightly closed, but she groaned and grunted with each of his thrust and would occasionally reach back pulling on his buttocks.

Trevor was relentless. He went at it like this for a good 10-15 minutes. Both of their bodies were glistening with sweat. He seemed to get rougher and rougher. Finally, he pushed her down flat on her stomach and gripped her hair pulling her head back as he pounded into her. This seemed to excite him all the more and he finally let out a loud groan and then his body tensed as he came with several deep hard thrusts.

After Trevor pulled out of her, he sat back on the floor with his cock glistening. He looked winded but had a satisfied grin on his face as he reached over and drained probably half a bottle a beer that had been sitting on the coffee table.

Candy suddenly rolled on to her back and had a bit of a dazed look on her face as she finally open her eyes glanced around at the five of us. "Why are you guys stopping?" she asked as she leaned up on her elbow. There was a wild gleam in her eyes and it was obvious she was ready for more.

Trevor glanced at me grinned. "We're just taking a short cigarette and beer break," he assured her as he lit a cigarette.

She nodded and then slid off the couch and stumbled to the downstairs bathroom.

"God damn, that's some fine pussy, and I think she could fuck us all night," said Trevor with a wide smile on his face.

"I'm good with that, but shouldn't you be getting home to your wife?" said Vince.

"Fuck that…I'll just tell her I got drunk and passed out on Brad's couch," said Trevor as he sucked on his cigarette.

"Well I got to get my ass home," said Banks as he started dressing.

"Met too," said Hill as he started dressing too.

I went over and slapped hands with both of them. "Glad you fellas were able to get some of that tonight!"

"Hell yeah!" said Hill.

"Hey why don't we take her up to your bed?" suggested Trevor. "It would be a little more comfortable, don't you think?"

I smiled and nodded. "Let me go make sure it's not too messy," I said as I headed upstairs.

I quickly cleared up the scattered clothes around the bedroom and stuffed them in a closet and then tidied up the bathroom a bit.

It felt a little strange walking around naked, especially since my dick was getting hard again. I considered putting on a pair of shorts but I knew the other guys were still naked so I thought it would be awkward if I went back down wearing shorts.

When I came back downstairs, Hill and Banks had left and Candy was sitting on the couch between Trevor and Vince. She was completely naked now and leaning back against Trevor with her leg draped over Vince's thigh. They were all three smoking a cigarette and sipping on a fresh beer. She looked surprisingly comfortable and unconcerned that she was naked.

"Your titties are a lot bigger than I thought they'd be," said Trevor as he touched one of her nipples with his cold beer, causing her to squirm back against him."

"Yeah, they're definitely nice," said Vince as he reached over a tweaked one of her pink nipples.

She smiled and took long taste of her beer.

I picked up a beer and sat down in the easy chair. It seemed so strange seeing Pete's wife sitting naked between my two friends like this.

"Why don't we move up to Trevor's bedroom?" suggested Trevor as he patted her thigh.

"You sure you're not tired?" she asked Trevor as she brushed her hand across his semi-erect dick. "You guys already came a lot."

"Naw, I got at least two more loads for you, Candy honey, and it always takes me a lot longer to cum the second and third times around," said Trevor grinning as he kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Me too," said Vince as he slid a hand along the inside of her thigh.

There was a wild gleam in her eyes as she glanced at me and smiled. Then, she stood up and slowly put her cigarette out in the ashtray, and with a nod towards the stairs, she started off past me.

The three of us quickly followed her up the stairs to my bedroom, and it was pretty much a free for all for the next couple of hours. I couldn't believe how much she was getting into it. I swear it was like we had unleashed a tiger! I had no idea she loved to fuck so much!

After coming a second time, I slipped out and left the three of them still going at it. I was exhausted, so I went down to the living room and fell asleep on the couch.

When I woke up, both Vince and Trevor were dressed and preparing to leave. Candy had a towel wrapped around her and she gave them both a kiss and a hug as she showed them out. When they were gone, she came over and took my hand and guided me upstairs, so I could fuck her one more time before I took her home. It was definitely a night I would never forget!

12