The Candy Club

Story Info
First Meeting of Holly and Jessica.
2.6k words
3.97
12.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotdoll
hotdoll
25 Followers

The Candy Club. So this is where it all began... The Candy Club, what is there to say, it is a vibrant place, four stage sets, three private rooms. The club provide, strip shows, private one on one, or two, or three... they provide Escorts, they have a great bar area, where you can mix with the Ladies, and the Gents if you are a woman, yes they cater for both.

I had been going there for about three weeks, I had never used any of their services, I enjoyed and still enjoy chatting with the Girls, and having a laugh, however one particular night, I met them, Holly and Jessica.

Holly is a stripper at the club, and Jessica entertains at another club, Holly is quite short, long blonde hair, streaked with darker blonde, a slim tight body, and good sized tits. Jessica, tall and Red haired, huge tits, very slim, her legs seem to go on for miles! Absolutely gorgeous, her lips are thick, and very, very kissable.

When I saw them on this particular night, I knew I had to go and join them for a drink, I went over to the table where they were sitting, they looked stunning, Holly was wearing a pink halter-neck very short dress, very clingy to her body, and tied up round the back of the neck, and over the knee black stiletto boots, Jessica was wearing a strapless blue prom dress, knee high, with a tutu look, her tits were busting out of the top, and she was wearing a pair of open backed black stiletto's.

"Hi Ladies, I was wondering if I could buy you both a drink?"

"Why sure sugar, and then come and join us.." Holly replied.

She seemed very forward, and ready for anything, a very strong minded woman, Jessica gave a smile as she handed her glass to me, delaying the handover. While I was at the bar I turned to look at them, and saw them laughing and Jessica whispering in Holly's ear. I returned with the drinks. We introduced ourselves properly and I sat down.

"So sugar how do you find yourself here?" Holly asked.

"Well I have been coming here for a few week's now." I replied.

Holly mentioned she had never seen me in the audience when she was doing one of her shows. I just said that I always hang out around the bar. Jessica mentioned that, that was a funny thing to do, considering the fun that could be had.

I didn't disagree with her, maybe I was just shy or something to go and watch a strip show, I did not mention that though. They both told me what they did for a living, and Jessica invited me to her club at some point.

We continued chatting, and had some more drinks, by now the drinks were going to my head, and I could not help but begin to check out the two of them, body wise more obvious than before. Holly picked up on my eye contact I was handing out to both of them, and signalled to Jessica, who then noticed as well. I really was beginning to feel aroused being with these two hotties, but then Jessica had to leave,

"I really must go now, but please be sure to come and see me at my club." Jessica said to me, and gave me a small card out of her purse. She said I was to show it at the door, it was her special invite card for her special guests. I agreed to her invite, she got up, kissed Holly on the lips, and offered both her cheeks to me, I kissed them both, they felt soft and just gorgeous, she also smelt how she felt! and off she went, I watched her as she left, and totally fell for how she looked, her dress was just above the knee, and her ass swayed side to side.

"You like what you see Sugar?" Holly asked.

"Well yes Holly, she is a stunning woman."

"She sure is, I can never get enough of her." Holly said.

With that I sort of got lusty thoughts of them both together sexually, "is that what Holly meant?" I said to myself, "Or just as a friend to hang out with?" It then just came out of my mouth,

"What are you shagging her?"

"Well yes Sugar, what else do you think I was getting at?" She laughed as she answered and asked the question.

I noticed Holly's nipples were showing through her dress, something had aroused her. "Well Holly sorry to be so forward in that question, it just slipped out." I stupidly replied.

"Please don't say sorry, nice to know you are to the point Sugar." Holly replied. "Now then I am finished here for the night, would you like to get up to something?" Holly asked.

Well the thoughts running through my head were going crazy, Holly had her leg crossed in my direction, the dress half way up her thigh. She sure was something else.

"Well Holly, what would you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well I am not a hang about type of lady, if I want something, I do not waste time building bricks, I go for it. So, I like you, and I am attracted to you, so how about coming back to mine.?"

"Shit" I said to myself, she sure does not hang about! I agreed straight away, and we left the club and went to Holly's car. While driving, I could not stop thinking about her and Jessica together, what a sight that would be, Holly then mentioned about the fact that Jessica liked me, as well as Herself.

This night was just getting better and better, two Gorgeous women both liking me! We drove for about half hour, laughing and joking, and Holly being very flirty, and I will admit I was being just as bad.

We arrived at Holly's flat, she parked up and she was out of the car and door shut before I had got out fully myself. We got to Holly's front door and she fumbled in her bag for her key.

"Hay hold this for me while I try and find my key." Holly said passing me her bag.

I held onto it, and suddenly felt Holly's right tit press against my hand, as she rummaged through her bag, my instinct was to have a feel, but I resisted, but enjoyed the feeling. She found her key, and opened the door, and in we went, it was a great place, Art Deco in design, Tiled floor, and big leather sofa's.

"Wow great place you have here." I complimented.

"Why thank you Sugar, I work hard for it though." She replied.

She walked over to her little bar area and made drinks, "Sit yourself down and get comfy Sugar." She said to me. I was liking my nickname "Sugar" I wondered if she called all of her pulls by that name. But I did not care, it was great she was calling me that. She sat down next to me and we had our drinks.

"So Sugar what do you like?" Holly asked.

"In what way Holly?" I answered.

"You know sexually, I am a very open minded Girl, but I was just interested in what you like, some people like one thing but not another." She explained.

I then told her I like anything, and like a woman to sort of be in control, Her eyes lit up when I told her that, almost in shock, maybe those she had been with before just got what they wanted off her being as what she did for a job.

"That is interesting, Jessie says the same thing, she likes me to be in control, but that said I like her in control as well." Holly explained.

She was turning me on as it was and to be talking the way she was I was wishing Jessica was here.

"Maybe, we could all hook up together at some point." Holly suggested with a smile.

"What? is she reading my mind or something?" I said to myself.

"Well yes Holly...that would be a great idea!" was all that came out of my mouth.

"Good...now in the mean time, what would you like to do to me?" She asked.

With that, I put my glass on the table, and leant forwards towards her mouth, I gave her a gentle kiss at first, but she drew my lips deeper into hers, and ran the tip of her tongue along my lips, drawing my tongue out onto hers.

"Mm...Mm...Mm mm" She moaned in delight.

"Well Sugar you sure kiss good."

Before I could answer she got up took my hand and we walked to the bedroom. Holly closed the door, and I was standing next to her, she turned around, and took a couple of steps forwards and was there, right in front of me.

I felt her hand begin to rub my groin area, as we kissed again, hotter and more rampant now, I put my hands around her waist, pulling her lower end harder against me.

She then turned around, and pressed her back against me, her hands round the back of me, and pushing my lower end against her ass. I put my arms around her, and my hands began to stroke her front, her dress moving with every touch, I then slid the bottom of it slowly above her pussy, and my hand found her, I began to stroke her gently, she was shaved and smooth, and felt tight,

"Mmmmmmmm...Sugar...Mmmmmm...I am loving your touch!" She whispered as she leant her head back against my shoulder, our tongue's then found each other's again, as I then slid her dress up now over her tits and began to massage them, Holly was wriggling herself against me, as I continued to take her tits with my hands.

She then pulled off me her dress falling back down into position, she turned around and began to undo my shirt, and slid it off me, kissing my chest, and up to my neck. She then began to undo my jeans pulling them down until my cock now fully erect, popped out the top of them.

"I think you need attention...Sugar" She said as she then went down on her knees.

I felt her lips pecking at my tip, her tongue looping around it, she pulled my jeans down further, I kicked my shoes off, I had no socks to get rid of, Holly put her hands on my ass as she then pushed me into her mouth, her head bobbing backwards and forwards as she took me.

I then began to pump slowly into her mouth, which she was loving. We really needed to stop this now as much as I was loving it, but I wanted to fuck her badly. I pulled off her and took her over to the bed, I sat on the corner, Holly stood over me,

"So then...You want to Fuck me Sugar?"

"Yes I want you bad." I replied.

Holly separated her legs and placed herself over my cock, I took her tits and rubbed them through her dress, as she then lowered herself onto me. She felt tight, and good, she bent her knees onto the bed, and ran her fingers through her hair, as she began to ride me, I pulled her dress up over her tits again, and took her nipples one at a time in my mouth. I began to pump into her "Ooo Yes, that is so good" She Whispered.

She put her hands onto mine as I continued rubbing her tits, her nipples aroused and pressing on my palms. She then put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back onto the bed, thrusting her hot sexy pussy up and down on my cock. I began to fuck her harder, my hands on her ass encouraging her to ride me.

"Awwww fuck yes, fuck me baby ooh yes" She whispered in my ear.

Holly lifted herself up and loosened the tie of her dress at the back of her neck, the dress front then sliding down, her nipples stopping it falling all the way. I pulled it off her tits and the dress fell down around her waist. She then began to ride me up and down faster now, her pussy, felt so good going up and down me. She then got off me and turned herself around and took the 69 position.

I went straight into her with my tongue, as she took my cock. The feel of her lips dragging up my cock, made me want to cum straight into her, She took me deep into her mouth, sucking hard, I carried on taking her pussy, as she began to ride on my mouth,

"Keep it there Sugar, oh fuck yes keep it there!"

Holly's instruction just made me do her harder, I rolled her dress up, to just near her tits, and stroked her sides as we fucked each other with our mouths. Holly then sat up, on my face, as she then went up and down wriggling on my mouth, as my tongue slid in and out of her.

She then lifted her dress up and off over her head and threw it on the floor, now she was just in her boots, as she continued for a bit on my face. She climbed off me and got off the bed,

"Fuck me against the wall!"...She demanded, we walked over and she put her hands on the wall, arms stretched out, and I took her from behind.

"Awwww yes! fuck ye!, that feels so good, so fucking good, fuck me harder, ooh yes, yes I'm cumin sugar, keep fucking me, yes! Awwww...yes!" She yelled.

She screamed out as I fucked her, she lifted her booted leg up on a stool that was next to her dressing table, she then went backwards and forwards on me, as I pumped into her, I then stopped and turned her around, wrapping her boots around my waist, I drew back slightly and she leant back against the wall, I fucked her slowly at first, the sensation of her pussy in this position was blowing my mind. I looked at her face as I took her, her mouth, pouting, and licking her lips,

"Oh your cock feels so good, keep fucking me, yes! keep fucking me don't stop! Awwww yes, Awwww yes! so good, so good, so fucking good!

I then lifted her off the wall, and still in her, I carried her over to the bed and laid her on her back, she put her right leg over my shoulder.

"Cum in me like this, I wanna feel you cum!"

I pumped into her hard as I could feel the rush coming through my cock, "Yes! Yes! I can feel you cumin! yes...pump me baby! Yes Awwww fuck, Awwww fuck yes! Ooh yes!, Harder! harder! yes, yes! Oh yes!" She screamed.

I came into her the feeling was intense, as Holly seemed to clamp her pussy tight around me. I fell to the side of her, and she took what I had left in her mouth.

Holly then laid next to me, she bent her leg up against me, and put her arm over my chest.

"Mmmmmm...that was so good Sugar, Mmmmmm...very nice indeed."

She then allowed me to stay the night, and in the morning she drove me back to the club, so I could collect my car. She exchanged phone numbers with me and said that we should meet up again, I gave her my address also, and told her she could pop round any time. So that is how I met Holly and Jessica, and I think Jessica will be my next adventure.

hotdoll
hotdoll
25 Followers