The CandyStore Bookstore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man came hard and I knew immediately he didn't have a condom on and he'd just poured himself into my unprotected body. I moved away from his cock and looked to see his cum dripping from the head of his black cock. Slowly he retreated from the hole but two other cocks were already waiting and the other two holes.

I tried alternating between the two in an attempt to satisfy both of them, but only managed to get one cock to cum before my jaw was so sore I couldn't possibly continue.

I felt bad for the men I had to leave unsatisfied as I dressed and left the glory room. I knew I needed to get home, but I felt as if I needed to see Kimberly before I could leave.

She was sitting in the theatre on a man's lap, but at the end of the song she came to me, took my hand, and led me off in another direction once again. She took me to the dancer's dressing room where a couple of other dancers I hadn't even seen were sitting half-dressed and talking with each other.

"Sit down," she said and I took the seat she'd pointed towards which happened to be in front of the mirror.

"Do you work?" She asked.

"I'm a cashier at Starbucks," I said.

"Come to work here and you'll make a thousand times more. Every day," She said excitedly.

"I couldn't face anyone if I worked here," I replied.

"Our customers won't know you, and if they do know you they'll just tip you more because they don't want you telling on them being here," she explained.

"Let me think about it," I said, but I couldn't imagine how my answer could possibly be yes.

"I get a bonus if I refer you and I need the bonus," She said, point blankly.

"Can I think about it and come back?" I asked.

"The owner wants to see you right now," Kimberly said.

I couldn't believe this could possibly be happening to me and I hadn't run right out the doors. I also knew my parents were stressed financially from the expensive cost of college and I'd been required to take a student-loan in order to stay in school. I was watching my own personal debt increase which I knew would crush me be like an anchor when I finished school.

"Do you really make that much money dancing?" I asked.

"I make a shit-load of money and you would too," She said.

"Give me an example," I said.

"$500 to 1,000 a night," She said with a smile.

"You really make that much?" I asked in disbelief.

"On your first few nights you'll make far more than that. Men love to impress the new girls with how much they can spend," She said. "Come to work here and if it doesn't work out you can quit," She said.

"Where would I find the owner?" I asked, but I still didn't know what hadn't made a decision.

"In his office. I can take you to him if you want," She offered.

"I don't need you to take me, but I don't know where his office would be," I replied. Kimberly Star took hold of my hand and led me around through the dressing area and out the door into the dark of the customer area again. We moved quickly until we stopped in front of a dark gray door with the word "office" stenciled on it in black letters. She turned the doorknob and pushed the door opened inward and walked away to leave me standing in front of the opened door.

"Come-In God-damit;-" He grumbled.

"I was told you wanted me to come see you," I said as I pulled the door closed behind me.

"I was told you wanted to interview to dance?" He replied.

"I'm not sure what I'm doing," I explained.

"If that's the case stop wasting my fucking time and get your skinny-ass body out of here!" he said as he pointed towards the door.

"What if I did want the job?" I asked.

"If you did you just made the interview more challenging," He said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because you're going to have to prove now you really want the job," he said.

"How would I do that?" I asked as I already felt nervous.

"Give me a lap-dance," He said as he moved from behind the desk and took a chair which sat in the corner of his almost barren office and placed it in the open space in the room and sat in it.

"And if I've never given a lap dance before?" I asked.

"Have you ever danced on stage before?" He asked.

"No Sir, I haven't," I replied nervously.

"I want you to lose the wig," He said as he looked at the blonde wig I was wearing.

"Now? Or if I come in to dance in the future?" I asked.

"Now and forever," He said. I pulled it from my head and he asked me if I wanted to fix my hair and pointed to a bathroom which was attached to his office. I didn't have a brush, but found one on the sink counter and used it to brush my hair into shape and was surprised at how nicely it looked after wearing the wig and having the night I'd had.

"I like that," He said as I returned to his office.

"Thank you. Are you going to put some music on?" I asked nervously.

"All you need music for is to tell you when the dance is over, and this dance is not over until I tell you it is," He said.

"So you want me to just start dancing for you?" I asked.

"Since you've never danced before I'll give you some advice and some rules," He said. "First you're going to have to have the courage to ask me if they would like you to dance for them and you'll be rejected often enough. Can you handle that?" He asked.

"I guess I'm going to have to," I replied.

"So come ask me to dance?" He said.

I moved towards him while practically standing straight up and down asked, "Would you like a dance tonight?"

"Tonight? Maybe, but not right now," He said.

"Okay," I replied shyly.

He got up out of his chair and asked me to sit down, which I did.

"It's important you make the men feel like you really want to dance for them," He explained. He came to me, and leaned towards me and brushed his hand along my bare arm and said, "How's your night? My name is Sal, will you let me dance for you right now?" He asked as he caressed my arm.

"I would like that," I replied.

"Do you feel the difference?" He asked.

"I do," I admitted as he pulled me gently from the chair and sat himself in it again.

I approached him filled with optimism and confidence and as I stood beside him said, "You look like you're having a good night tonight, would you like me to dance for you?" I asked.

"Sure baby, but I didn't catch your name," He said.

"It's Amanda... what's yours?" I asked.

"Don't ever use your real name. Even when you tell someone your stage name isn't real, you give them a fake name," Sal said.

"Do I have to think up a stage name?" I asked.

"I'll give you your stage name," He said.

"Do you know what it's going to be?" I asked.

"Your stage name is going to be Sunshine, and you can tell people your real name is sunny," He said.

"That should be easy to remember," I said.

"You can also sit next to a customer or on their lap when you're trying to sell them, but don't give them too much of your time for free," He said.

"I can see how that makes sense," I replied.

"So I've said yes, and the song is starting," He said. I felt awkward especially without any music as I began to sway in front of him.

"Lose the skirt Sunshine," He said.

"What about my panties and my top?" I asked.

You can only take your panties off when you're on the stage, and at some point during your dance men will expect you to remove your top," He instructed. I undid the button on my skirt and began to push it off my hips.

"Keep it seductive and sexy," Okay, I replied as it came off and fell to the floor. Thankfully I had watched some of the other girls working the floor and noticed some of what they did. As I sway to the imaginary music I brushed the inside of my knee against his and moved closer to him before turning my back to him and settled myself down onto his lap as he cupped his hands high on my thighs.

"Are you allowed to touch me?" I asked, as I was unsure.

"That's up to you, but you'd better be getting some nice tips if you're going to let a guy touch and handle you," He said.

"Okay," I replied, as I settled onto his lap and it felt good to feel him, even though he wasn't as hard as I'm sure he could have been. I wiggled my bottom against him and he held me firmly on his lap with his hands.

"Now I want you to break the rules," He said.

"Oh really?" I teased.

"Show me what you're not allowed to do with the customers," He said.

"Break the rules for you?" I said as I moved off his lap and turned around to begin to undo his pants.

"I don't have any rules," He said.

"Am I allowed to say I'm not interested?" I asked.

"You're allowed to quit anytime you like," He said, as I pulled his pants and his blue cotton Hanes briefs down and began to caress his cock.

"You don't have to be mean, I was just asking," I said.

"You need to talk less and do more with your mouth," He said, as he slouched in his chair and I lowered myself to my knees and kissed and licked the head of his cock.

A moment later I was giving a stranger and employer head for a job I wasn't sure I even wanted.

His groans of encouragement humiliated me, while at the same time exited me. His cock grew hard as he grasped a handful of my hair and pulled it while growling, "It's time to ride me." He pulled my hair hard enough my mouth was forced off his cock and forced to look him in the face.

"Take your things off," He growled as I stood before him once he'd let loose of my hair. I pulled my tight top over my head letting him see my bare breasts for the first time. They were so small compared to any of the other dancers I'd see tonight I couldn't imagine they were of any value to him.

"Dance for me," He said instructed, and I sway to the song playing in my head once again and saw him pointing to my dark blue panties trimmed with light blue fabric. I pushed my panties down from my hips exposing my shaved pussy and let them fall against my feet before stepping free of them.

"Sweet, you remind me of my daughter," he whispered, and called me to him with a gentle wave of his hand. I moved as requested, but as I approached him and began to straddle him he turned me around to face away from him. I was struck by my own reflection in a 6' length mirror attached against the inside back of his office door.

As I spread my legs and straddled his legs while backing towards him I could see him stroking his cock lovingly and felt his hand on my hip guiding me into place as he held his cock upright and settled me down against him.

"You have a pretty cunt," He said, humiliating me further before pushing himself into me as he pulled me down onto him.

I moaned. I didn't want to but my body betrayed me and made him aware of the pleasure his cock's presence inside me was giving me. Gently he guided me up and down on his cock and in the position I was riding him he was caressing my clit with each and every stroke inside me.

I watched myself in the mirror as if I were watching someone else and couldn't believe the wanton desire I felt towards that small part of this man which had the ability to make me feel oh so good as I rode it. Moving his hands between my hips and bottom he moved me up and down the length of him until his hands grasped my hips and held me firmly down and his cock fully inside me. Our bodies were motionless except for the pulse of excitement I could feel from his thick member impaled inside me. His hands tightened on my waist, then smoothed upwards against my skin as he pulled me back making me rest my back against his body while he pinched each of my nipples. As his cock began to spurt inside me, my body exploded with pleasure as an orgasm rushed through my body while he emptied himself inside me.

He held me on his lap with his cock inside me for an extended time well after he had cum and played with my breasts. I was certain I felt him soften and then begin to harden once again inside me. He continued to fondle my body paying most of his attention to my breasts and nipples and then he moved me from his lap and guided me towards his desk.

He leaned me against it and I used my arms and hands to brace me as he plunged his cock deep into my pussy and began to fuck me in a fury. He fucked me hard and deep until I felt my legs were so weak I could barely stand and then he jerked his cock out of my pussy and sprayed my back and cheeks with his warm cum.

"Don't ever forget as long as you dance here you belong to me," He said as he zipped his cock away inside his pants.

"I won't," I said in a whisper.

"I'll send Star in to clean you up," He said and left his office. As he left I tried to recover from the furious fucking he'd just given me. He returned in a few minutes with Star and she helped me get my clothes on and escorted me to the dancers lounge.

Inside the lounge I was informed she would mentor and train me and I was expected to come in to shadow her on Thursday night, and would be working on Friday and Saturday as well.

I do expect to write more about how my training and future dance career progressed.

12