The Caning of Annette and Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first inkling of all this was a phone call from a still angry Annette; was I free tonight she asked? When I confirmed I was, Annette told me that I should warm the cane up as Erin would be arriving for another six strokes. My refusal was over ridden and Annette told me what had transpired and that the caning was well deserved, and as she would not be there to witness it, I would be trusted to do the right thing. Before I could argue any further, Annette offered a hurried goodbye before I could argue further, and promptly hung up. I was most uncomfortable about the whole thing; especially that Annette wasn't going to be there. The whole thing was a recipe for disaster, but not in the way I imagined.

Erin arrived at just after 7 pm, her demeanour a mixture of arrogance and nervousness. She eyed the furniture which had already been pushed to the sides of the room to provide the required swing space; her attention soon fell to the cane which was leaning against the couch.

"We don't have to do this do we?" she asked hopefully. "I mean, if I promise to be good and never steal anything again, we could just pretend that you caned me."

I smiled grimly, for in the past I'd heard many excuses to escape punishment. If you do the crime, then you do the time, or bend over and take your punishment as in this case. Her pleas were going to fall on deaf ears as far as I was concerned.

"You stole a hundred bucks from the till at your mother's café." I replied. "You would've been quite prepared to let the other staff come under suspicion and take the blame. I think that's deplorable, and I think that a caning is far too an easy way out for you. If your mother went to the police, you would have a criminal record that would hang over your head for the rest of your life. Have you returned the money yet?"

She shook her, "No, I've already spent it."

"Well the decisions up to you. Either you take the caning, or you can leave and I'll advise your mother. It's simple as that, your choice."

Erin looked at me, the pleading in her eyes obvious.

"I don't know that I could take it." she replied after a minute or so. "It fucking hurt so much last time, I don't know if I could go through it again."

I shrugged my shoulders for the choice was still hers, not mine. I gazed over at her as she pondered her decision. She was an attractive girl I thought to myself as my eyes took in her voluptuous figure. Again she had worn tight jeans which would offer no protection to her curvaceous rump. A grey tee shirt hung loose over her top except for where her substantial breasts stretched it tight. A nice package I thought to myself as my eyes lingered a fraction too long. I found her big eyes focusing on mine when I finally lifted them from her breasts. I was immediately embarrassed at being caught.

"Maybe we could approach this a different way." she offered after a few seconds. "How about I forgo the caning for a blowjob, or maybe a quick fuck? Would that work for you?"

I was stunned at the proposal for it was most unexpected and didn't no what to say. Erin gazed coolly across at me as she started to take control of the situation for the first time. She placed her hands on her hips and provocatively pushed one leg slightly forward like a model posing for the camera.

"Look, fucking an old prick like you isn't my idea of fun, but I'd rather do that than having you thrash my arse. I'll just close my eyes and think of England."

Now, at this time I should have bent her over and taken to her arse with the cane that was just two feet away from me. My brain told me that was the correct and proper thing to do, but I could feel the familiar stirring in my loins. How long had it been since I'd ravished a young body like that, the devil asked me? Who would know; just me and Erin? Would I be able to live with myself, my conscience asked me. But just look at that body the devil asked me, look at her tits and her lovely arse, and how tight would her pussy be. Just how much fun would it be to fuck that young luscious body?

Any willpower was then ripped from me as Erin walked to the arm chair and kicked her shoes off. A knowing sultry smile appeared on her face as she slowly undid the belt and button her jeans. I watched in fascination as she eased her jeans downwards over her lovely round thighs and stepped out of them. My eyes were drawn to her pink panties before they too were pushed down and discarded. A thick triangle of dark unkempt curls sat atop her perfect thighs, her legs slightly brown from the sun. A small glimmer of back light appeared between the slight between the gap of her thighs as she sat down on the arm chair and spread her thighs wide.

"Here it is, come and get it." she said. "Its all yours."

I stepped closer and looked down at her wide spread thighs, her thick curls completely hiding the lips below. Any hesitation on my part had now gone. "Just turn the lights off and get on with it." she said impatiently, licking a finger and slipping up and down her pussy lips.

Wanting to memorise all the action, the voyeur in me turned the lights down just enough to keep her happy, and then I walked over to Erin and knelt between her wide spread thighs. She no doubt wanted a quickie, but I had every intention of drawing this out and teaching her a thing or two. I leaned forward and ran my tongue between her pussy lips causing her to jump and pull away.

"No, not that. Just fuck me." she said sarcastically.

But there isn't a woman alive who doesn't like a good licking. Again I leaned forward and flicked my tongue through her pussy lips and found her clitoris, she jumped but didn't object. I spent the next few seconds flicking my tongue over the little mound before exploring deeper. At first her lips were dry but it didn't take long before her juices to run. I gently pried her lips apart with my fingers allowing my mouth to completely cover her petite pussy. At first I got no response from Erin as my tongue lashed her clitoris and tormented her opening. But after awhile I sensed little tremors and her pussy being pressured against my face, subtle but there. I continued for few minutes as she began to slowly respond to my fine work. I then slid my mouth upwards to her clit and eased a forefinger just inside her lips and got a loud sigh for my efforts. Now I had Erin just where I wanted her.

Licking pussy was something in which I was well talented in. Many years of womanising had taught me that once I got my tongue onto a women's clitoris, then she up for anything, and as an unselfish lover, I simply loved licking a woman into a senseless state.

I began to tease her with my mouth and finger expertly tempting her towards the beginning of an early orgasm, but each time sliding my mouth away to loving explore the smoothness of her inner thighs. I could feel her impatience, but continued to play my little games. Her clitoris was now engorged and pussy a sopping mess allowing my tongue to slide effortlessly through her slit. Her little whimpers grew louder as I teased her each time closer towards an orgasm before moving my face away. Her pubic curls were now flat and transparent against her skin, and even in the dulled light I could see the perfection of her finely shaped lips. I continued for many minutes before releasing my fully erect cock from my trousers and stroking it slowly.

As mentioned previously, I have a fine reputation as a lover and one of my finer attributes is my cock. It's not huge like you see on adult movies, but it's a nice thick seven inches. Previous lovers have remarked that they like the upward bend and especially how it thickens dramatically at the base and stretches their pussy when pushed in all the way to the hilt. Those lovers who get enjoyment from their g-spot seem to get great pleasure when I rub the head of my cock back and forth just inside their pussy, a technique I perfected in my early days with the lady who would later become my wife.

Most will agree that more mature women enjoy foreplay and like to spend lots of time getting fully aroused before engaging in any form of intercourse. For a whole lot of reasons, mature women will want to curiously inspect the cock of a new lover to ensure that all is okay. There have been a few women who have been a little reluctant to allow my sizable cock between their pussy lips, but I have encouraged them to let me try on the promise that I will be gentle. Once entered, never once have I been asked to stop by a new lover.

Unfortunately for Erin, she was so wrapped up in her own enjoyment, she hadn't any inclination to even open her eyes and look my appendage. I smiled knowingly as I positioned the head of my cock between her lips and leaned forward. So wet was she, that my cock slid effortlessly but unintentionally in to the hilt. A loud surprised cry of surprise filled the room as she tried to ease back away from my length.

"No, nooooo, it's too big." she cried. "Take it out."

I eased my cock out so that the head was just inside her pussy, but she still tried to pull away.

"Just keep still and you'll get used to it." I replied while steadying her thighs with my hands.

"Pleeeease nooo." she whimpered a few times.

But I continued to slowly work my cock inside her with gentle movements slowly getting deeper. Her whimpers slowly died and after a short time I began to feel her buttocks moving with me. Her pussy was deliciously warm and tight on my cock and I purposely went slowly to ensure I didn't ejaculate at this early stage. Erin soon got used to my size and became more comfortable with her situation; she lifted her legs to circle my buttocks, and then a short time later up over my shoulders. My strokes were slow and gentle and Erin then dropped her feet to the arm rests of the chair. Her thighs were now spread wide and displaying youthful suppleness, her pussy lips were now gapping wide and I could see her opening changing in shape as my glistening shaft slid back and forth between them. A few minutes later, Erin was actively moving her slippery wet pussy back and forth against me ignoring the loud squelching sounds.

"Jesus, you can fuck good." she whispered after awhile.

I then began to experiment with my strokes and became aware that my shallow strokes were catching her g-spot. I began to concentrate on her g-spot and soon had Erin squirming in the chair. She lifted her top exposing her bra which was then lifted above her breasts. Her substantial mounds now lay almost flat, but her large dark nipples were distinctly erect. Erin sighed deeply as she began to tease each nipple in turn before working on both. I watched eagerly as she caressed them, her pretty face now full of concentration as pleasure flowed freely through her. A few minutes later, one hand sneaked down to her clitoris and began to slowly caress it in little circular movements.

A few times my cock fell from her pussy and a moan of disappointment escaped her lips, I placed my hands on her thighs to secure her erratic movements and continued to work on her g-spot. Slowly but surely Erin began to climb towards her orgasm, her body squirming as one hand continued to tweak her nipples and the other her clitoris.

"Don't stop." she begged. "Please let me cum this time."

Our bodies were now glowing with sweat and her juices, the springs of my sturdy chair creaking with our increasing erratic endeavours. And then Erin raised her buttocks from the chair and cried out loudly. Her body trembled violently as her orgasm ripped through her, and I looked down as her pussy ejaculated violently over me. Her ejaculation took me by complete surprise but I continued work my cock in her sodden pussy until she began to relax.

"Oh fuck, I suppose I've made a real mess." she muttered a few seconds later as my cock fell from her.

"A bit."

"Sorry. It's the first time a guy's made me cum like that. I only have wet cums when I play with myself."

Her juices were beginning to run down my legs towards the carpet. I quickly went into the bathroom and got a towel. Returning to Erin, I quickly cleaned her and myself before any real damage was done.

Erin looked down at my still erect cock.

"Did you cum?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"Good, I wanna fuck some more. How about we do it in bed?" she suggested.

Erin got up from the chair and removed her tangled bra and top, then picked up her jeans and after rummaging through one pockets pulled out a hair tie. Her breasts lifted as she pulled her hair back into a pony tail and slipped the tie over it.

"I hate it when my hair flicks in my face when I'm fucking, drives me crazy." she commented while eyeing my swinging cock.

I led Erin into the bedroom, pulled the covers back and lay face up onto the bed with my cock pointing towards the ceiling. My partner in crime knelt beside me and took my cock in hand.

"Its quite big." she commented as she fondled it. "Biggest I've had anyway."

She moved astride me and guided it towards her pussy but winced as she tried to sit down on it.

"Got any lube or anything?" she asked. "I'm always dry out real quick after a wet cum, it's like all my lubrication disappears at once and my pussy gets real sensitive."

She reached for the bottle of lube that I retrieved from my bedside cabinet and removed the lid. She dribbled a long line down my shaft and massaged it in with her free hand. After applying a little between her pussy lips, she positioned herself over my shaft and eased herself downwards until there was only an inch left. Then gently began rocking herself back and forth a few times until the last inch disappeared inside her.

"Mmmm, I like fatness at the end." she whispered as she began sliding up and down, and rotating her pussy when it was right in.

Taking my hands in hers and intertwining our fingers, Erin manoeuvred her feet under herself. Using her hands to balancing herself, she began to lift her body high and slap heavily down on my cock. Her balance and dexterity were perfect as she picked up speed, the slapping of our bodies filling the room. Displaying great stamina, she hammered my cock for what seemed an eternity. Her breasts swung heavily in the air, a line of perspiration glowed on her forehead as she worked.

"Awwww shiiiit." she muttered when finally began to run out of puff.

She released my hands and leaned forwards allowing her feet to slide downwards on the bed outside my legs. Her pussy slowly rode my shaft for a few minutes until she slipped sideways from me and rolled face up on the bed. She grinned over at me as her hand found her pussy and caressed it.

"What are you going to do to me now?" she asked coyly.

I rolled her over and eased her buttocks from the bed; kneeling behind her I guided my cock between her visibly swollen lips. She raked the pillows underneath herself and got comfortable as I began to work her. After a few minutes, she whimpered and pushed her hand back against my thigh when I pushed hard into her once too often.

"The angle isn't right for this." she commented after a few more seconds and pulled away from me.

Pushing the pillows away, Erin rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide.

I slid eagerly between her legs; she took my cock and guided it between her lips rubbing it up and down her slit before placing it at her opening and pushing up on it. She moaned with pleasure as she took me easily to the hilt, her long legs slid upwards and up over my shoulders. Looking down, I watched her pink lips hug my cock as it moved back and forth inside her.

"Need more lube." she suggested after a short time of rolling her buttocks against me.

I reached for the lube, then eased my cock from her until the head was nearly out, and dribbled a little over my shaft and her gapping lips.

"Put some on the bottom of my lips." she asked. "It's getting a bit tender down there."

I pulled my cock right out and gently applied lube to her well battered pussy. Erin then reached down and impatiently guided my cock inside her.

"Mmmmmm, that's good." she commented once we got back into a nice slow rhythm.

We continued for sometime before Erin removed her legs from my shoulders and dropped them flat on the bed. I lowered my chest to hers and suckled on her breasts before nuzzling my way up to her neck. It was my intention to kiss her, but she turned her head away at the last second.

"Sorry, I like fucking you, but I don't wanna kiss." she said.

Surprised at her comment, I stopped moving inside her and looked down at her pretty face.

"Look, let's not get all lovey duvy." she said meeting my gaze. "I don't particularly like you for thrashing my arse, but I am enjoying your cock even though you're old enough to be my father. So just keep on fucking me and everything will be okay. Just forget about kissing me and have a good time." Her cruel comments brought me back to earth and angered me more than a little, but I'd come too far not to finish what I started. I began pumping Erin, slowly at first but then picking up the pace. To my surprise, Erin locked her arms and legs around me and began meeting my urgent thrusts. Little moans of her pleasure egged me onwards as my orgasm began to build. A gentleman might have asked if it was okay to cum inside her, but by this time of the proceedings I was no gentleman. My pounding of her pussy was severe and I could feel her teeth gripping my neck as I rode her. And then my orgasm arrived with intensity filling her delicious pussy with cum. Erin giggled at the sloshing noises as my orgasm and urgent strokes slowly ebbed. I waited a few seconds before rolling from between her legs and onto my back beside her. Erin's hand reached over for my cock and slowly caressed it. Her other hand slipped between her pussy lips and scooped out my cum and thoughtfully placed it on her flat belly before it leaked out onto the sheet below.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." Erin purred. "I've never been fucked like that before. You're the first man that's ever made me ejaculate."

"How do you normally do it?" I asked inquisitively.

"When I'm by myself and with my fingers or a vibrator. Better with fingers though and a towel under me to catch the mess. Sometimes I can't manage it and get frustrated, it's a bitch when that happens."

I looked over and took in her body, her nipples still erect and her legs slightly parted. A tuft of dark curls visible on her pubic mound.

She looked over at me and grinned, "You know, if my mother finds out about this, she'll kill both of us slowly and painfully. This will have to be our little secret, and we'll pretend that you thrashed my arse instead of my pussy. Okay?"

"Okay by me, but I can still whip your pretty little arse if you want."

"Never again. I can't believe how much that hurt. By the way, have you and my mother been at it?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, this, fucking."

"Hell no, what makes you think that?" I replied.

"Dunno; it's just cross my mind a few times. You're both so together whenever I saw you."

We continued to chat aimlessly until we both unintentionally fell asleep, but woke in the early hours when Erin rolled towards me.

"Sorry." she muttered drowsily.

We lay beside each other with just our feet touching.

"Suppose I should go." she said after awhile. "Wanna fuck some more before I do?"

Her hand reached for my cock and began to play with it and giggled mischievously when it started to respond.

"Just a quickie." she said. "Even though my pussy loves your cock, I don't think it'll handle another hiding."

Erin got me hard while I endeavoured to find the lube which had fallen to the floor beside the bed. I was soon mounted and allowed Erin to ride me slowly at her whim until she had to stop when she couldn't go on.

"I'll finish you by hand." she suggested while lifting her pussy from me for the last time.