The Caning of Annette and Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,046 Followers

"How about a blow job?"

She shook her head, "Sorry but I don't do blow jobs cause it hurts my jaw, it's a hand job or nothing."

Erin's handjob was not to be scoffed at; with a skilful technique she brought me quickly to an exquisite orgasm and continued to work me with cum covered hands until my cock had fully wilted in her hand. She then retreated to the bathroom and showered while I recovered in my bed. It was a pleasant sight when she returned to the bedroom and dried her naked body while chatting. I enjoyed the sight of her swinging breasts and the curves of her luscious thighs. She gathered her scattered clothing and dressed while I continued to marvel at her voluptuous curves. The idea of tempting her back to my bed for a third romp was a fine one, but far fetched for a man of my advanced years. I laughed when seeing Erin to the door; she took hold of my cock and shook it.

"I was very pleased to meet you." she said humorously.

The next morning guilt over took me when Annette rang to thank me for looking after Erin. Annette told me she had previously rang her daughter and been told that I'd punished her more severely than the previous time. I had indeed punished her, just not in the way she imagined.

I confess to not being proud of myself over the following days, for I had let Annette down in her time of need. I had let myself down and was now in a compromising position if Erin caused any further problems. But other times I was quite proud of myself for taking an attractive young woman to new sexual heights, it was good to know that I still had it in me.

On the following Wednesday night I answered a knock at the door. I was surprised when I found Erin standing on my doorstep. She smiled mischievously while inviting herself in, and after checking I was alone headed straight for my bedroom. I stood transfixed as she faced me and slowly removed her clothes. She then slid on the bed and spread her thighs wide and began fingering herself.

"Come fuck me." were the first words she uttered.

Erin's visits became a regular thing, the only warning I would get would be a short text, "ok to come over'. I would simply reply with the letter k.

Our sexual romps became more physical as we explored each other's wants and needs. There was no passion, just lust and lots of it. Erin would just want to fuck and fuck until she ejaculated which sometimes she managed twice on a good night. We would both be exhausted before she had any intention of giving up and going home. She relented to blowjobs but only after perfecting a little technique that was easy on her jaw. Initially I was only allowed to cum on her face, but she progressed to taking it her mouth if she was in the mood.

Erin confessed that she fucked the occasional other guy, but they could never deliver what I always managed to. As the months passed me by, I too took other lovers when the opportunity arose, but like Erin struggled to find the same satisfaction elsewhere.

I stopped frequenting Annette's café due to my guilt, and I suppose that she thought I did so because I was uncomfortable with me caning her daughter. For obvious reasons, I was quite happy for her to think just that.

As for Erin and me, sometime in the future we both know it will have to end. But for the mean time, we will continue to enjoy each others bodies until one of us or both decide its time to stop. Until then we are both content with the circumstances of our lust. Am I proud of myself you might ask? Sometimes I'm not but I am enjoying some of the best sex I've ever had. So please, do not judge me too harshly.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,046 Followers