The Captain's Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shyly I reach for the elastic of my panties, but he stills me with a tiny shake of his head. "Not yet, Katherine. Patience, 'Little One'. Some things are better savored… appreciated a nibble at a time."

I blush again. What must he think of me? But then my embarrassment falls away and fades into nothingness as he slides his arms around my quivering body and draws me close to him. He's so warm and sheltering, his lips finding my own, his tongue exploring my mouth until I find myself breathless with need.

"Is this your first time Katherine?" he whispers into my ear, his voice melting the last of my resolve. But he knows the answer before it even forms on my lips…he knows.

Silently I nod, the warm rush in my belly growing and spreading between my thighs. Then, pressing his lips to my throat, he lifts me up in his arms and bears me weightlessly across the room. Desperately I cling to his neck, burying my face beneath his chin as he carries me to the bed, the mad flutter of my pulse stealing my breath away.

He pauses again, stroking my flesh with his fingers, then lays me gently down among the remains of the bed coverings like something precious and fragile. I sigh, eyes widening as he loosens the sash on his robe and lets it fall in a hush to the floor.

He is magnificent.

His body calls to me in a language so primeval that only the human heart has ever recorded it. I lick my lips, learning, memorizing his shape, his texture. Then he's beside me, his hands caressing my breasts, his tongue circling against my straining nipples until I moan softly between parted lips, begging for him to continue…continue… continue…

His fingers, so curious, now slide beneath my panties, seeking and finding the moist auburn patch between my thighs. I gasp! Has a human hand ever felt so good? He probes further…further until I feel him testing my virginal barrier with the tip of his index finger.

I whimper. Will he…will he…

Then he withdraws, but only for a second, and I feel his hands easing my panties down over my hips, baring my glistening sex, sending an unquenchable fire through my veins.

Again I whimper, reaching for his hand once more, pleading silently for him to touch me, stroke me as he'd done before. But he has other ideas…wonderful ideas.

Gently, he instructs me to part my legs, raising my knees to allow him access. Then, lying between them he strokes my body, his lips drawing out my sighs, his tongue hungering tortuously inside me until I'm sure that heaven must be weeping over my joy. It's only then that he lays his massive sex atop my fluttering belly, displaying himself so that I'll feel secure for what's to come.

"This may hurt a little," he says, pausing, his breath warm against my cheek. And then, reaching between us he guides his shaft toward my guarded opening and begins to press...hard...harder until I feel the pain of his intimacy shoot between my thighs. A sweet sensation…pain and passion, sweet and sour, each blending to create a dish for the gods.

And then he takes me.

I feel his hardened sex thrust deep within me…plowing my virgin furrow, growing in depth and intensity with each powerful jut of his hips. My moans, soft at first, rise to fill the room, my cries of passion drowning out the sound of the waves, the sound of the gulls…the pounding of my heart. Lost in a world of sensation, I close my eyes, but not before I see the hazy concentration on his face and feel the heat of his seed fill my body…flooding me…pushing me over the edge.

Then, rolling onto his back, he places me atop his hips and instructs me to "touch" myself while he feasts his eyes on my rising passion. I hesitate at first. How can I? I have never displayed myself so brazenly…but then, this is a time for "firsts", is it not? And so I slip my index finger deep between my labia, finding and stimulating my throbbing clit as he watches me with heated gaze. My climax, still on the brink from my first encounter, is quick in coming, and as I plunge my fingers frantically within myself he takes my hand from its nest and begins to lick my fingers. I'm touched…amazed. He's been in my body, and now I'm in his. It seems right, somehow...appropriate. I smile. We'll do well together, this wonderful man and I…very well indeed.

I know at that moment that I want to be His…to be all that He will ever want me to be…all that he ever wants in a woman…a lover…a friend. I want to color the shadows of His life with irrepressible joy…passion that fills Him to the brim every minute of every day. I want Him near me…beside me…inside of me every waking moment.

I'm His. I belong. I've found my place.

* * * * *

From the Journal of Captain Dee:

Last time I wrote in a journal I was around thirteen years of age and desperately in love with my English teacher, who had these wonderful breasts. I remember we used to call them boobs. Breasts that always seemed to be bursting to get out.

I was only a lovelorn kid then. Can you imagine a grown man writing a journal? A notebook maybe, but a journal, never!

Well I’m sorry but there is no other way. Somewhere I have to record what has happened to me over the last couple of days.

To meet one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. To play the white knight and rescue her from what almost certainly would have been her death, and to have the very real possibility of having this woman adore me for the rest of my life. That's wonderful enough, but do you know what else?

I had the glorious experience of taking her virginity and perhaps having what every man dreams of in a loyal, faithful, loving woman serving him for the rest of his life.

Once before I took a girl’s virginity. She was maybe sixteen or seventeen, and as with most young guys I made a real hash of it, and have always felt guilty. Hopefully she didn’t mind too much, but I certainly did.

This was entirely different. Imagine everything you always dreamed of…coming true in one beautiful morning.

The sensation was electrifying. Absolutely. The look on Katherine’s face was what dreams are made of, and what’s more she seemed to enjoy every moment.

I wont tell you yet what followed, but believe me if it is any indication of what’s to come I am one of the luckiest guys alive,

Katherine…Katherine…Katherine…the name alone is already enough to stir my passion.

* * * * *

Katherine:

This morning I woke to the dawn of a new life, and now that life is populated with so much more that I ever considered possible. This man…this captain of my soul opens doors every time He looks at me…touches me…teaches me. He seems to know what I want even before I realize it myself. How can that be?

We're eating this morning, our first, on the patio, naked for all the world to see…free and unadorned beneath the eyes of God. I was shy initially, but this stretch of beach is so isolated…so pristine, we have the view of each other all to ourselves.

When He looks at me I know how much I mean to Him…His eyes tell it all…and the words from His lips fall like a gentle rain on a parched landscape. He knows what to say…how to say it. His very nearness replenishes me. I tell Him then of a belief the Chinese have…of a saved life belonging to the one who rescues it. I'm His now…His property…He owns me and I own Him.

I dive into my pancakes…a little cold now, but it's been so long since I've had anything that tastes anywhere as good…and then the Captain suggests that we take the strawberries and bananas inside. I'm confused at first…but He's my Captain. I'd eat naked in Times Square if that's what He wanted…and so I follow.

Once we're inside, He strokes me gently then directs me to sit on the couch. His eyes are so tender, caressing, and when He softly requests me to open myself to Him I do so without hesitation. Everything within me rushes like molten lava between my thighs to serve His every desire…to please Him…to please myself.

He smiles, a slow expression of satisfaction crossing His features as He notices my damp and dewy condition...then offers me a strawberry from the basket in His hand. I pause…what's expected of me? And then I know. Slowly, I chose a small berry...long of stem, and slip it deep into my moist channel, wetting it with my juices, then drawing it out slick and glistening once again.

He takes my hand then, and bringing it upward toward His lips, He imprisons both berry and fingertips in one hungry motion. I gasp, and once again I feel the flood between my thighs crest and threaten to engulf me. The hunger in His eyes now transcends the mere taste of berries and flesh as once more He offers the small basket to me.

This time I understand the game and my part in it, and readily take up my role. First, I coat the strawberry liberally with my overflowing moisture, then I take it upon myself to offer it to His hungering lips not on my fingertips, but this time between my teeth. He looks surprised at first, not expecting my sudden boldness, then covers my lips with His own…inhaling the berry, my tongue and my quivering breath deep into His body. My mind whirls…my senses spinning out of control. How I long to take His hand and press it against my heated flesh…to feel Him…

Then, touching me intimately, He finds me wet and ready for what's to come and begins to peel the banana that He holds tight in His hand. I shiver…a new experience in a day that has already held so much? But strangely I know that whatever He has in mind it will be pleasurable…He would never hurt me…degrade me. I'm His. I'm His cherished one…His prize. And so I open my thighs a little wider and lean back, His will at once my own.

Slowly then…His lips caressing my trembling flesh, He inserts the tip of the ripened fruit into my newly opened passage…nudging gently until it's fully engulfed, retreating and thrusting again until my juices have coated it in a heavy layer of my creamy effluent. It's only then He removes it and presses it to my lips.

"Taste," he directs. "This is what you taste like to me. I want you to experience it all."

Obeying without question, I part my lips and extend my tongue, delicately licking at the pale flesh of the fruit, sucking it into my mouth with growing appreciation. It's sweet…so sweet, and I would have taken it deeper yet, but suddenly He removes it from my reach and nudges it once again between my thighs. This time He watches as it slips from view, deep into my flowing slit, causing a fresh deluge to gush from my sensitive opening.

His shaft, now hard and heavy against my leg, quivers ever so slightly as He takes the fruit into His mouth with a gusto born of life. Breathlessly I watch as He consumes it…my heart pounding in my breast.

Then I realize…I want to know what he tastes like as well…to feel His manhood between my lips as He has so erotically demonstrated to me with the phallic fruit. But it's not to be.

"May I taste?" I question, reaching for His hardened member. But to my surprise, He declines.

"Not yet," He replies. "I have something else in mind. Come with me."

Gently He takes my hand and leads me to the Jacuzzi, turning on the bubbling jets until the water swirls around me, relaxing me…arousing me once again. Then, turning my body away from Him, He drapes my torso over the very edge and takes up a position between my knees, in close proximity to my buttocks.

In the dim innocence of my life I've heard of this…of the pain, the vulnerability that it places one in, but somehow it doesn't matter. The Captain wants it…he wants me…and I want it all.

I sigh as His oh-so-talented fingers part my nether cheeks, exposing my tiny untried "bud" to His gaze. The water swirls…probing, soothing as he strokes between my thighs, titillating the crevice between my rounded orbs with His fingers.

And then I feel it…gentle at first, then more demanding as His finger presses unerringly into the center of my quivering ring of muscle. I shiver in spite of the heat that surrounds me, and He pauses, allowing my body to adapt to the new intrusion. Then, holding me fast He presses firmly against the small of my back with His left hand, causing my back to bow and my buttocks to become more prominent.

Again He begins to move, thrusting more rapidly now, my anus closing tightly around His finger as He probes over and over deep within me. He continues in this way until I begin to relax and let the sensation flow pleasurably between us. It's at this point that His lone finger is joined by another… doubling the sensuous torment to which my tiny opening is being exposed. I bite my lower lip. If two fingers, miniscule by comparison feel this enormous, what will it feel like when…

I haven't long to wonder. The Captain watches me carefully, waiting until I'm once again aroused and rocking intimately against His probing fingers, then withdraws and presses the knob of His throbbing manhood against my narrower passage. He thrusts.

I screamed…the pain…the pain!

Again He pauses, holding me yet in place, His engorged sex deep in my anus as I writhe beneath Him, my body seeking to accommodate His massive intrusion. The water, so soothing, swirls around us, and as my body slowly eases its tight grip he presses forward…deeper, until He's fully engaged and I lay breathless and panting before Him.

My fingers curl into trembling fists, my nails piercing the palms of my hands as He again begins to move. Pleasure and pain…pleasure and pain…each a part of the other sweep over me as He penetrates deep into my belly. Finally the sounds of His satisfaction caress my ears and I feel His heated offering fill me, spilling into the swirling water that engulfs us. I've pleased Him, and in doing so I've pleased myself. I'm overjoyed.

But…what's this?

Sighing deeply then, He remains within me but now seeks to maneuver my trembling body over one of the bubbling jets that surges around us. There, positioning my hungering clit above a pulsating water jet He holds me, impaled, until the sensation renders me senseless and I once again find myself screaming, this time in blessed relief.

And so ends our first morning together. My mind wanders to the curious implements I'd seen hanging in the closet…in the dresser drawers, and I know. We're not over yet. My innocence has yet to be challenged on a still greater scale. The day is young…and the warm water swirls around us.

I am His.

* * * * *

From the Journal of Captain Dee:

That day was more than I could ever wish. The sexual feelings that swelled so continuously inside me were almost out of control. You wouldn’t believe me if I told you “Johnny” was just continuously moist. Can you believe that?

And this is not a totally lustful thing, although surely lust is involved. I long to do to Katherine all the things I have ever experienced and more, and all at once. But patience, man, this is serious, very serious.

Katherine is indeed my prize. Not just a prized possession to do with what I will, although she certainly seems to be that. She is also someone to love, to cherish. My bond with her grows by the minute. I feel so totally a part of her and want to hold on forever. My love for her grows by the second.

Her response…this lovely lady must have missed so much in her life. I can feel her complete willingness to come to me, to be with me. This is an experience that most women would long for, but also fear. Katherine certainly seems to be not only longing, but also so willing, even when the experience may be a little frightening, as in the Jacuzzi this morning.

My Katherine, oh God, how good she is for me.

Katherine seems to have found the place she is meant to be. She seems so content, so happy, and shows me the sort of adoration that never comes to most men.

Such a gift.

* * * * *

Katherine:

I began the second day of my new life curled in the arms of my Master, His hand cupping my buttock as if to proclaim to the world His total possession of me. Already, even in the dim light of morning, I can feel the hard thrust of His arousal digging into my belly and know that breakfast will be late.

Smiling, I think back on yesterday's fruit orgy. How could something so innocent become the object of such intense eroticism? Will we repeat our breakfast seduction this morning, I wonder…or will the Captain have other plans?

He is a puzzle to me, my Captain. One moment He sparks a flame in me that threatens to consume both body and soul… and the next, He touches and nurtures until the very angels could weep over His tender mercies. A living paradox…and I am His. I've been blessed beyond comprehension.

I feel Him begin to stir as the first rays of morning penetrate the blinds and kiss His eyelids. I lift my hand, shading Him from the forces of nature, my eyes exploring the unclothed landscape before me.

He exudes masculinity, my Captain, His body calling out for the touch of my hand…but I must resist. I kept Him awake much too long last night. I mustn't be selfish. He needs His rest.

And yet…

My hand moves as though drawn to His sleeping form, His body, so peaceful in repose, now open to my intimate inspection.

A finger…just one. Would that be so bad? I'll be gentle…let Him sleep. He'll never know how silly I am…

I begin with His face, now muted with the shade of my hand, His lips full and inviting…nested in a sea of morning stubble. I swallow, my own lips longing for the soft contact of His. Oh…how spoiled I've become in so short a time!

My inspection continues.

But what's that? On His shoulder…is that a tattoo? How could I have missed that yesterday? Was my mind so preoccupied that I could have overlooked it so completely?

Yes…it was. I blush.

I must touch it…I must. Slowly my finger descends, tracing the curved pattern as I feel the warmth of His body seep through my fingertip. I have visions of Him now in some exotic place…tiny needles piercing His flesh as the design comes to life. It speaks to me in muted whispers…a tale of long ago…a piece of Him…and now a piece of me. Someday I must ask Him…

I continue…downward…downward until my vision is filled with the burgeoning jut of His sex, straining passively with an early morning arousal. Even now it amazes me that something so massive could be so completely engulfed by my own diminutive body. Nature is indeed a puzzle. Will I ever understand it? Will my Captain teach me all the mysteries that life has denied me? I know without hesitation that the answer is yes…and it fills me with a sense of fulfillment unsurpassed in my young lifetime.

I lick my fingertip now, running it gently across the smooth surface of His knob. It moved! I'm amazed, I thought he was asleep! I look upward, scanning for signs of wakefulness, but no. He still sleeps. Puzzled, I touch again…and again I feel His shaft jerk quickly away from my fingertip.

Amazing!

Emboldened, I lick both my thumb and forefinger and attempt to hold Him fast…curiosity overcoming caution as I delicately manipulate His foreskin. I lick my lips once again, the scent of His body drawing me closer…closer…

"I'm going to teach you something, Katherine, " he says, His voice causing me to jump in surprise. What must he think of me, I wonder. Will he be angry? Will he want me gone?

Slowly he rises and takes a seat in the leather chair beside the bed, His sex hard and exposed… His expression heated and hungry.

"I want you here, Katherine…between my knees…on the floor."

I pause but a heartbeat. He wants me…He wants me! My lessons continue. Quickly I take my position, paying careful attention to His every direction, by flesh prickling in anticipation.

"I'm going to teach you how to please me, Katherine. You're obviously ready," He smiles. "So you want to taste me. Eh? I like that, but let me teach you the proper way to go about it. If I train you right from the start, there won't be any need to break you of bad habits later, Little One. Are you listening carefully?"