The Captain's Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod, eager to please Him, to become what He wants me to be…all that he desires.

"Good," he smiles. "I want you to place your lips around the foreskin…here…tightly, then slide it back with your mouth as I enter you." He strokes my cheek, His touch reassuring me, relaxing me. "Then," he continues, "I'm going to guide your head between my legs and tell you what to do next. Do you understand?"

Mutely I nod, my eyes feasting on His engorged member, my lips wet with desire. Then, firmly I take His sex into my mouth and fasten upon His foreskin…sliding it back as His hardened flesh penetrates my yearning cavern.

Wonderful!

His taste…incredible! I begin to probe the tiny eye at the tip of His knob with my tongue, swirling it around the head as my Captain sifts His fingers through my long, unbound hair. Suddenly He grasps it…tightly…and begins to thrust deeper into my mouth. I'm startled at first…so much…so much! And then He begins to speak, His voice filling my consciousness…easing my panic.

"Relax, Katherine," He begins. "Let yourself go. Just let it slide in and out…filling you…probing that warm, wet mouth of yours."

He's pumping harder now, His penis battering the back of my throat as he grips my hair tighter and tighter…pulling me roughly toward Him…pounding relentlessly.

"And now, Little One, I want you to do something for me," He directs, His voice ragged and uneven. "I want you to relax your throat muscles…let them open wide and inviting. I'm going to teach you how to drive a man wild with desire…how to take him deep into your throat…all the way in, Katherine. Are you ready?"

Again I nod, but this time my eyes give me away. What if I can't…what if I can't?

Silently then, deep in concentration, my Captain tips my head back, stroking my throat and continues to thrust… deeper this time, more demandingly until finally my face is pressed up against His pubic hair…my chin against His balls. I begin to gag, but He strokes my throat once more and continues to pump with singular determination.

"I'm going to come in your throat, Katherine," He rasps, leading me yet a step further. "And I want you to swallow what I give you…all of it. Do you understand?" He asks.

Again I nod, my throat too full to respond properly, and He groans in satisfaction.

Amazed, I feel Him intensify His efforts…plunging now deep into my throat…His cock hard and massive as it plunders me…and then I taste Him. He floods across my tongue, down my throat as I attempt to swallow His salty offering. He moans and crushes me to Him, my breathing halted by His overwhelming presence in my throat, and yet I continue to swallow.

Finally, licking the last of His seed from His member I look upward for my reward…and find it. He seems amazed that it went so well, but how could it not? My Captain is a teacher without peer, and I am His avid pupil. Is success not the inevitable product?

Smiling again, He draws me up into His lap and holds me against the rapid beating of His heart. I luxuriate in the warmth of His approval, snuggling against His chest as though tomorrow will be forever distant from us.

"I'm going to play a little game with you today, Katherine," He begins, His voice a low rumble in His chest. "I want you to dress now…something loose, and leave off the bra and panties. We're going out."

I'm confused, but I obey, and soon I stand before Him clad in a short, light sundress, my sex and breasts unfettered, my feet bound in white open-toed sandals.

He examines me with approval, His hand searching beneath my skirt to be sure I've followed His instructions precisely.

He nods, His eyes dark and intense, then leads me down the beach to the crest of a hill about a thousand yards away, and there we stop.

"Now, Katherine. This is what I want you to do," he directs. "When I tell you to run, I want you to sprint towards the beach as though all hell was after you. I'll be right behind you…chasing you…trying to catch you, and when I do I'm going to pretend to rape you."

It's my turn to smile now. How can He forcibly take that which I offer to Him willingly? It isn't possible!

He scowls. "Take this seriously, Katherine. Wrap your mind around it…I mean it. I'm going to rape you. Hard. I'm going to hurt you, and I want you to fight back…to struggle. Are you following?"

My smile vanishes, but not my excitement. I'm aroused! Incredible! The thought of my Captain brutally forcing Himself upon me causes a gnawing wetness to grow between my thighs…a trembling knot to form in the pit of my stomach. He's my Captain…my savior…or is He?

Quickly I turn and begin to race down the slope, my skirt sailing behind me, my naked thighs flashing in the sunlight. My heart is pounding, my breath coming is ragged gasps. Is He near…is He…

Then he tackles me to the ground and I fall among the sea oats, my skirt bunching above my waist. I look into His eyes, and see something new…something different. He's no longer the nurturing man who saved me from my suicidal leap. Instead, this beast has taken His place…this brute who tears at my clothes and yanks my hair. I must fight back…I must!

Struggling I scream, but my voice is lost in the solitude, drowned by the sound of the sea and gulls. Deftly I kick, my knee seeking the one place that I know will immobilize this fiend, but he's too quick for me…much to quick, and he forces me into submission. Nails unsheathed, I attempt to claw at his hands, his face, but again I am thwarted as his fist closes around my wrists, pinning them together above my head. I'm held fast…he's won, and yet my instincts scream at me to continue.

Quickly he makes short work of my sundress, reaching into the bodice and tearing it from cleavage to hemline, exposing me to his blackened gaze. He grabs my breasts, pinching hard…harder until tears begin to form in my eyes and I succumb to his power over me. It's then, and only then that he reaps the spoils of our skirmish, driving himself roughly between my thighs…battering deep inside of me as I writhe beneath him.

Again I struggle, the brutality of his thrusts eliciting moans of sweet sensual pain throughout my body. How can something that hurts so much be the cause of so much pleasure I wonder distantly. But there's no time now to ponder that answer…no time…for now he flips me on my stomach, my tear-streaked face pressed against the sand, my left arm twisted behind me as he once again parts my thighs and thrusts his hand into my dripping slit.

I'm wet…so wet, and I know it. It shames me. How can I want this so much? How?

Quickly my assailant lubricates the tight bud between my nether cheeks with my own slippery wetness, lifting my hips with his free hand, and then without further preamble he thrusts himself full-length into my tortured ring of muscle.

I scream…my voice rising above the wind…sea birds taking wing in panic. But there is no one to hear…no one. Again and again he brutalizes me, my heated juices running profusely down my trembling thighs. It's too much…too much, I cry…and yet is it? My body feels like it's being torn apart, rent from stem to stern, and yet I dread the moment when I know it will all cease, and I will once again be free of the hands that force my submission.

Finally, he gives one last massive thrust and forces me to the sand, my very flesh a quivering mass beneath him as I tremble, gasping for air, his body close and heavy upon me.

"You've done well, Little One," He whispers into my ear…my gentle lover once more. "You've pleased me more than I can say. Now, how in the world am I going to get you back to the beach house like this?"

All around us lay the shreds of my sundress, my only covering, useless now and only fit for the ragbag.

"You could lend me your shirt," I suggest, knowing that on my body it will probably be longer than even my sundress was. He nods in approval, and peels it from His body. Quickly I slip into its warmth, the scent of His maleness filling me with peace and serenity.

I'm happy.

So Happy.

I hope this never ends…

* * * * *

From the Journal of Captain Dee:

How could a woman so young, so new to the pleasures of sex know so much? Her ability to pick exactly the right moment to move, to touch, to respond. Her sense of timing is magnificent.

Every man knows those times when he is lying back, being given wonderful oral sex, and just when he wants it to continue, it slows. Just when he wants or needs it rough it becomes tender. Just when he needs a squeeze the hand moves somewhere else. You reach a point when your balls are bursting, you know you are about to explode, and you lose it. Its made doubly bad because it then invariably takes quite a lot to get back to that peak, and the woman, having sensed your previous tension backs off a little.

Katherine knows. Somehow she knows.

That was the first time we had had full oral sex, and it was as good as I could ever expect it to be.

Everyone experienced in sex knows how important a degree of pain can be. Picking the level to which you go is something you can only do with experience. Normally it takes time to learn the level you can respond to without your body losing the urge to continue on a sexual high.

The feeling of power I have when I am able to dominate as is happening with Katherine, enhances the feelings of passion to the enth degree. Giving pain is satisfying even if it goes no further than gripping tightly with your fingers or having a woman dig into your back, especially at the height of climax.

We also have this ability to sexually enjoy pain at its most severe level. Why is that? The animal instinct in us that requires us to overpower, to dominate in order to ensure we have our way?

I love giving pain as a means of enhancing my sexual satisfaction. Katherine seems to be able to happily and readily accept that. The look of fear mixed with pain on her face as I held her to the ground, her face covered in sand, was so sexually pleasing to me I just cannot describe it. And yet the look of longing and desire on her face as I lifted her to her feet was equally satisfying, and indicated quite clearly she was wanting to do nothing else but please me.

Katherine was ready for whatever was to come.

* * * * *

Katherine:

The morning of our fifth day dawns like a glorious flame in the sky, its scarlet imprint heralding a change in the wind.

Today is "special", if that can be considered an operative word any longer. For now every day is special, each new sunrise opening yet another door…a new page in my wonderful rebirth. But somehow I know that something important is about to happen this time…something He is unsure about…a step he hesitates to take.

My mind wanders to the many mysteries of this room… the strangely curious objects in the drawer, the finely crafted whips that hang in the closet, the oddly shaped bench that dominates the room. I've wanted to ask about these things so many times, but each time I stilled my tongue and waited. They were His, as I was, and I was sure that at the appropriate time all would be made known to me. It was not mine to question.

My life has changed so much in the past five days. I have insights into my own psyche that I never dreamed of. A whole different person exists there, one that would have died unborn if my Captain had not pulled me from the freezing water that fateful night. The old Katherine was insecure, terrified of life and her tentative place in it. But this new Katherine, the Captain's "Little One", sees life as a banquet…a glorious feast to be consumed with gusto…savored over and over…sniffed, touched, rolled around on the tongue until it is swallowed with a pleasure that the old Katherine could have never imagined.

I owe all of this and more to my Captain, and I wake each day with my spirit eager to become one with Him again, to experience the passionate pleasures of the world to which He's allowed me access.

Again I feel the titillation in the air. Something is coming… I can sense it…but what? I open my eyes to find the Captain staring down upon me, His countenance stern, His hand hovering above the pale flesh of my breast.

Immediately I lean towards Him, my hand seeking His sex, my tongue licking the stubble beneath His chin…tasting His pulse. This morning, for the first time, he remains motionless. This is serious. What have I done? How can I make amends?

Slowly he reaches for my hand, stilling my ministrations, holding me fast.

"Katherine," He begins, His breath warm upon my neck. "Today we take another step…a stride, but I need to talk with you first."

He pauses.

"You've meant so much to me…become so much, I have to ask you about something. When we've…enjoyed each other… I've hurt you, haven't I?"

I fall silent. How do I answer that? The pain that would have been so unspeakable to the old Katherine was now life's blood to me. What if He stopped…took it away from me…how could I exist! But, I respond, and truthfully. I must. He's my Captain.

Frightened tears form in the corners of my eyes, and I nod. What will happen now? How will He respond? Frantically I take His hand and thrust it roughly between my thighs, pleading silently for Him to take what is now and forever His.

Absently His finger penetrates me, but His heart isn't in it. He has other things on his mind, more important things than my meager offering. I cringe inside.

He continues to speak.

"When I've hurt you, Katherine, you haven't complained. Why? I need to know."

His eyes bore into me now, peering into my soul, searching for the truth. Shaking, I lick His nipple, taking it into my mouth as I try to divert His attention onto another topic… but He will not be dissuaded.

I sigh. "I…I was afraid you'd stop," I reply simply, "…afraid that you'd take it away from me. I couldn't bear that. I couldn't."

He smiles now, his hand crossing my trembling belly to gently squeeze my left nipple. "Are you telling me that you've come to enjoy it, Little One?" he whispers, pinching my straining bud between his thumb and index finger, watching my eyes as I wince at His intensely provocative response.

I shiver with delight, the warm erotic pain surging through me once again. I am whole once more…I live…I live…

"Yes," I whisper, my voice hoarse with unspent passion. "I breath it in like clear, sweet air… I taste it on my tongue…it fills my dreams…my life. The things that You do to me, the things that we share…You won't stop, will you?" I ask, trembling as His fingers send another shooting pain through my nipple and deep into my belly.

He smiles. Apparently I have answered Him well. He seems satisfied, and so I relax my posture a little and breathe a sigh of relief.

"Let's start with a shower, Katherine. I'm going to let you bathe me…completely. Show me what you've learned, Little One, make my body hum, and then we'll begin something new and exciting this morning. Are you ready?"

Eagerly I nod, moving quickly toward the bathroom and turning the handles in the opulent shower full blast until the steam rises and the mirror above the sink begins to fog. Then, thrusting my hand inside I test the water, adjusting a little here…a little there until all is perfection for the Captain to enjoy.

I step inside and await his presence, the heated water sluicing over my breasts, down my body, wetting the thatch between my thighs. I have not long to wait, for a few brief seconds later He too enters the well-appointed cubicle and turns to face me.

"Feel free to touch me wherever you want, Katherine. Do a good job, and you'll be rewarded," He directs, his eyes dark with intent.

Then, discarding the wash cloth in favor of my bare hands, I begin to lather his body. I begin first with His chest, coating His nipples with a thick coat of lather as I work the soap into bubbled frenzy between my palms. I move closer, my body pressed to His as I reach behind to lather His back. He closes his eyes, His Adam's apple working slowly in step with the motion of my hands.

Then lower.

My hands now circle his hips, stroking his buttocks, pressing my soapy digits deep into the crevice of his rounded posterior.

He groans softly, His hands wiping the wet, heavy, strands of my hair from my face as the spray pounds down upon us from above. Now it's my turn to close my eyes, luxuriating in His tender touch, His caring presence.

Slowly I slide to my knees before Him, filling my hands with a rich layer of creamy lather and beginning to massage His sex with the sweet clean smell of Irish Spring. He shivers. His hands reach for my hair once again, but this time to hold me…to use me as support for his failing stamina. I tip my head back…far back and feel the warm water stream over my face and down my body, dripping from the tips of my nipples in sensuous abandon.

He places his hands on my shoulders now, pressing me back to allow the spray to rinse the soap from His slippery form. He begins to speak, but then I suddenly remember something He once said about the erotic innocence of an unshaven mound…the pristine beauty of a woman's sex when it is bared before the eyes of her lover. And so I reach to the left and grasp His safety razor from the shower caddy, my unspoken request for permission clearly poised between us.

He raises His eyebrows. Have I surprised Him? I hadn't thought that possible! And yet, there it is, a look of puzzlement on His features…and something else. His hand flexes at his side as though following His very thoughts, and He silently reaches for me, taking the razor from my grasp.

"Sit on the floor, Katherine…in the corner…and open your legs for me. Wide…wider," He directs as I part my thighs to accommodate His intent. Then He kneels, soap in hand and begins to lather the curly auburn thatch that hides my sex from his view. I feel myself becoming aroused, wet beyond anything the shower could possibly be accountable for, and I lean my head back with a soft moan, my eyes pressed tightly shut.

He pauses until I open my eyes once gain. He wants me to watch! I quiver…trembling at the thought. How erotic! A tiny whimper escapes my throat, my eyes following his every move as he begins to scrape the protective covering from my sex. The blade…so sharp, slides with a soft whisper across my flesh…first down one side of my mound, and then down the other until what remains resembles an arrow pointing the way into the very core of my sexuality.

I'm shaking now, my body screaming for so much more…and then He continues. Now He takes the fingers of his left hand and slips them deftly into my quaking slit, stretching my labia until his objective is clear, and my remaining pubic hair is offered without restriction. I feel Him move, both inside and out as He bends to his task once more, His eyes bright with concentration, His erect manhood pointing unerringly at the object of His ministrations. He shifts, changing hands…His knuckles sliding gently against my clit as he completes His "chore". I choke back a strangled cry.

[Please…oh please!] I beg, but the words remain frozen in my mind. How long can I endure this, I wonder…how long?

And then He's finished.

He rises before me, His member fully erect now, His fingers caressing the handle of the razor.

"Take my cock into your mouth, Katherine. Love it…but don't make me cum. I'm saving it…for later." And then He presses forward, thrusting between my lips as I hungrily suck Him deep into my throat. Mutely, He curls a fist deep into the dripping strands of my long, wet hair, crushing me to Him as He receives my desperate offering. I intensify my efforts, my hunger driving me to passionate frenzy, but He will have none of it.

"Enough, Katherine. I said I didn't want to cum…not yet. Let's dry off and take this a step further," He says, stepping out into the brightly tiled bathroom. He hands me a towel, then smiles as I watch Him blot the moisture from his body. When did I become such a wanton creature, I wonder, my lips dry as I watch His every move. When did the male physique become something to crave instead of shun? Curious. I have no answer, but I know it was here…and with Him.