The Captain's Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently I gather my timorous control about me and began to speak. My voice, wavering and unsteady, seems to drown out the very sea in its magnitude…but I continue. I have to.

"Captain?" I murmur, laying my head against his thigh, a shiver making its way along my spine. "Do you remember when you…found…me? When you saved me?"

He nodded, his eyes soft and wondering, his hand tenderly stroking my hair. "Yes." He replied. "How could I forget?"

Pausing, I nuzzle his thigh. "I'd reached a blank page that night…a darkness that I couldn't bear to live in anymore…until I met you."

His hand stills now, spreading warmly against my back as if to say that I needn't go on, but again I continue.

"Captain. I have to tell you…to tell you what our time together has meant to me…how much you've meant…" I looked upwards now, hoping against hope that I will still find my reflection intact and undamaged in his eyes…and it is.

Emboldened, I continue, my torment seeking release through my trembling lips. "I need to tell you that even though you saved my life that night…what you did afterwards gave me a reason to live it again. You've become my purpose for existing…the reason I wake in the morning…take pleasure in even the most seemingly trivial of life's delights…smile just for the pure joy of it. I love you, my Captain…I love you."

I stop now, the words pounding in my head, my heart. Did He hear me…did He want to? Was I even now a burden on His mind, a lover who has turned into something unspeakable? I have to know…I have to.

Franticly I searched His eyes for the truth, but what I find does nothing to put my mind to rest. There, deep in the hazel mystery of His gaze I find only more questions, more uneasiness to torture my insecurities.

What is He thinking? Have I destroyed it all…have I? Like a house of cards I feel my world shaking, tumbling around me.

What have I done?

* * * * *

The Captain:

You would think a man who had all the things I have would be content.

Katherine means so much to me it almost hurts. Pain and pleasure for the body I understand, but for the mind?

She shows me so much love it’s close to being adoration. She does for me with such feeling that I am in constant heaven, always looking forward to getting home to her and our next adventure.

The thing is I love her, more and more as each day passes. So deeply I just cannot describe it. It just burns up inside me. Why can’t I tell her, why can’t I relax enough to show her the depth of my love. She does to me.

Perhaps I’m taking too much from her. Perhaps I feel guilty. After all, how can you explain hurting someone so much, and then profess to love.

There are things I still have to teach Katherine, more things to enjoy, more things for me to take from her, but you know there are also things I love to do that I would never do to Katherine. That may be a reflection of the love I have.

Another woman pleasing Katherine, for my pleasure…a man helping me to satisfy her body. They are things I would just love to do, but not with Katherine. She is too precious. She is my prize, and I want to keep that prize all to myself. Selfish? Maybe. But there you are.

If we can just get past the learning, the experimenting, then I should feel easier about it. Then our bond will be complete, and we can go on in our lives, continuing to enjoy our sexuality, loving each other, her through her complete giving, me through the wonderful feeling of having someone so completely.

The perfect relationship.

* * * * *

Katherine:

It feels as though He's been gone forever. I count the days by the heartbeat until He returns, each one blending into the next, a torture in microcosm…lonely, lost, unbearable.

A business trip, that's what He said. He had to take care of business interests in some far away city, and then He'd be home again, here, with me. I shiver with delight at the thought and once again stroke my fingers over my turgid nipples in anticipation. Tonight…tonight…

The time passes, the end to an endless wait, until finally the heavy-laden minutes have crept away and I listen for His step on the pathway. I've prepared a special dinner for Him tonight, a sort of bouillabaisse made from seafood bought on the wharf only this morning. It sits in the crock pot simmering even now as I stare from the window watching… watching. It was a good choice, I think. The soup will keep until we're ready for it, until we've had our fill elsewhere.

I've prepared for His homecoming in other ways as well. Gone are the panties I occasionally don in his absence, my mound clean-shaven, my breasts loose and unfettered beneath the white satin shift He enjoys so much. I smell of soap and passion, my body in a perpetual state of pulsating need…and so I wait. I wait.

And then He arrives! His step is firm and steady as He comes…His key clicks in the lock…my heart, oh my heart! Pounding. Pounding!

He steps into the foyer, sniffing the air as he enters. Is it the bouillabaisse or me that He senses? Perhaps both. He has a gift for me! Silk. Lace. Clinging and erotic. His eyes warm my body, perhaps visualizing what His gift will look like as it slides over my naked flesh. Silently He holds the lavender confection it in His hand, His fingers caressing the thin spaghetti straps as He tries to decide, and then He approaches. The soup will have to wait, I think. Thank heavens!

Slowly He draws me to Him, the buttons of His topcoat pressing into the soft flesh of my abdomen. I slip my hands beneath it, the soft linen of His shirt warm and intimate as it slides across my fingertips…then bury my face against Him, inhaling his scent.

His hands explore the contours of my back, stroking downward against my spine until they come to rest on the curves of my buttocks. He holds me tight, and I can feel the rigid jut of His sex already hard and wanting beneath his clothes.

"I want to see you in this," He murmurs into my hair, the frothy piece on lingerie dangling from his fingertips. "Now." Then, slowly raising the hem of my shift He lifts it over my head and deposits it on the arm of a chair.

I feel a rush, sudden and complete between my thighs. What if someone should come to the door now? What if…

He dips his head, tasting my nipples, drawing them deeply into His mouth as I quiver before Him. Then, raising my arms He slides the gift downward over my trembling flesh, watching as my breasts press erotically against the thin fabric in wet relief.

He slips out of his coat then and backs me against the chair, His look hungry and determined. "Have you missed me? Are you ready for me?" He asks, His voice a low rumble. "Let me see."

I know what he wants, and my pulse quickens. I have been naked before my Captain so many times, and yet, every time He asks me to open myself to Him it sends shivers of anticipation curling through my belly.

I lean back, legs widespread and raise the hem of my gift to expose the moist, dewy petals of my sex. He smiles. I've pleased Him. Slowly He runs His hand over my freshly shaved mound, inserting His finger deep within me, testing my readiness.

A fresh rush of moisture flows unbidden into His palm, and I moan aloud. Oh! Please let Him want me…let Him want me…NOW!

And he does…

Gently He leads me upstairs to the bedroom, His steps solid and determined, His hand circling my wrist as though anything on earth could possibly cause me to part from Him. Then, slipping off my recent finery, He seats me on the edge of the bed and crosses to the dresser. There, He removes the drawer of "toys" and returns to my side.

"There are things in here we haven't tried, Katherine," He begins. "Things I enjoy. Things you'll enjoy as well, once you get used to them. I want you to touch them, Katherine. Hold them in your hands, think what they'd feel like on your body. Then, I want you to pick a few for me to use right now. Do you understand?" He asks, His hand sliding along my inner thigh.

Oh! How can I make a choice? I can hardly think. His hand…His hand, but choose I must. It's what He wants…my Captain… and I have to obey. Slowly I sort through the various shapes and textures. Rubber. Steel. Leather. Each warming in my hand as I slide my fingers over them, each eliciting a different response from a different portion of my anatomy. Finally I decide.

His eyes glow heatedly as I lay a large battery operated dildo with a g-spot stimulator on the silk coverlet. He approves. Good. To this I add a butt plug of thick, heavy silver, a faux gemstone almost comically embedded in the "handle". Will He use it, I wonder, or will He want a more personal approach? "Leave it," He smiles. "I'll work it out."

I shiver. He will. I have no doubt of that.

The last objects have always frightened me a bit. Long-handled and tong-like, metallic with rubber-coated tips, they taunt me from their place in the drawer. Am I ready for this, I wonder…am I? Before I can think further upon it my hand closes about them and I drop them onto the bed along with the rest.

The Captain's eyes looked startled now. Is He surprised? Yes, I think so. But I know this is something He wants, something He would never ask me to do…but there it is. Done. I hope I won't regret it.

He rises, and returns the drawer to its place, then turning He bids me to lie back on the bed and open wide my legs. Again His eyes take in the slow dribble of fluid that seeps from my churning sex, and He nods in approval. His hand probes between my lips once more and He licks his finger in satisfaction.

Slowly He removes his clothing and displays His arousal to me, so hard, so prominent, and I lick my lips in anticipation. If He doesn't do something soon I'll go out of my mind, I think. I raise my hand to touch…to caress but again He holds me fast.

This time He kneels above me, his shaft pressing intrusively between my breasts, and raises my hands above my head. I feel a strip of cloth, soft and silken, twine about my wrists as it anchors me to the headboard. I hadn't realized I was to be bound tonight. This passionate restraint, is it for His pleasure or mine? Both, I think.

My nipples are hard now, painfully so as they seek His touch in the stillness of the room. It's then that He reaches into his pants pocket on the floor and brings back two small pots that He's held there in secret. Another surprise I wonder? Smiling, He places one on the nightstand then unscrews the lid from the second. The contents of this tiny pot are red, I notice…a deep rose to be exact.

Instinctively I tug at my restraints, helpless to deny Him anything…and He waits. Finally my struggles cease and He scans my body in much the same way a painter would visualize his canvas I imagine. He nods, then carefully dipping He anoints his finger with the rouge inside and reaches for my left nipple.

I feel His touch even before he makes contact, my body arching to meet him, my eyes tight shut awaiting the slow burn of His flesh on mine. And then He's there…circling… massaging the rouge into my left aureole, pinching my nipple between thumb and forefinger as He highlights it's rigid peak in the deep, dark shade of lust.

I want more, so much more. "Please," I beg, my voice coming in harsh whimpers now. It's not make-up I want, not make-up that will satisfy the pounding need that throbs between my thighs. He's only making it worse! Why doesn't He stop? Why doesn't He slide his magnificent cock between my legs and make up for all the moments we've been apart. Why doesn't He take me? Hard. Fast. Now!

"Hold still!" He orders, his tone brooking no disobedience. "And leave your legs open."

And then I know. This is no accident, no miscalculation. He's doing it deliberately. That's why He tied my wrists! He wants to hear me beg…to squirm beneath His hand. He wants to see me gush in frustration until I am beyond myself with need. This is torture of a new kind, a more insidious variety. Oh! How I long for the Hellcat now! Again I whimper, my voice soft and mewling, my body tense with unspent frustration.

[Please…please…get on with it!]

Delicately he anoints my other nipple, then pauses to inspect his handiwork. Again He nods, and taking a tissue He kneels between my legs and begins to lap at my juices. I moan…thrusting against him…so close…so close, but at the last moment He withdraws and waits until my mad rush subsides before proceeding once more. This time He takes the tissue and wipes his saliva from my labia, dabbing… dabbing until I'm ready to scream. Then. slipping a finger inside He holds the "lips" rigidly outward and begins to apply the rouge to these hungering extremities as well, His knuckle lightly grazing my quivering clit.

[Oh please…don't stop…don't…]

My moans are incoherent now, and my struggles have intensified tenfold. Oh! If He doesn't stop soon I'll die! I can't stand any more…I can't! But He's not through yet, not yet. How can this be?

This time he takes the second pot and a small paintbrush from the nightstand and holds them beneath my nose. He pops the lid. A powder. Honey? No! This isn't what I want, not what I want at all. What I crave…what I NEED isn't in any pot! Frantically I press my legs together, hoping to gain that last little bit of stimulation I require to carry me over the top…but I can't. I hover on the brink while He moves the brush slowly over my body, dabbing my nipples, my underarms, my sex with the sweet smell of honey.

He glances at my legs, so frantically pressed one to the other. "I said to leave them open, Katherine," He says evenly, enjoying my desperation. "I'll wait."

"No!" I fairly scream. Then opening my legs wide…wider I beg him to continue, plead for even the touch of the brush once more. Anything. ANYTHING!

Finally, He sets his tools aside and lays atop my shaking body. He parts His lips, His tongue extends, and delicately, so delicately He begins to lap the sweet honey from my nipples. Moaning now, I grind my hips against Him, His arousal digging into my belly…so close…so close. If I could just twist my body a little bit…a little bit more…but He knows what He's doing, what I'm doing, and keeps just out of reach.

Now he presses my breasts together, crushing my tender nipples one against the other as He takes them both into the warm, wet cavern of his mouth. Nibbling. Sucking. Lapping until the powder is gone and the rose-colored stain is smeared across His cheek. I want to laugh, but I can't. I haven't the breath. I know where He's going next…I know. Just the thought causes me to gush once more, the hot, slippery fluid flowing unchecked between my legs, downward along the crack of my buttocks, wetting the bed, the sheets in its passage.

And then He kneels between my thighs once more, nuzzling between them, His fingers pinching my "lips" together as He licks the color and sweetness from the edges. I grind my hips into His face, my voice gone now, beyond the relative ease of verbal interaction.

Then…finally… like the wings of a butterfly He parts my labia with his tongue.

And that's all I need.

Screaming, I feel my climax sweep over me, pounding deeply inside of me, my nails raking my palms as I hyperventilate into the shattering din of the room. Over and over I come, one climax building on top of another until my flesh is so sensitive that I can't bear to be touched again.

But still He continues.

Now, He takes the butt plug and dips it into the flowing wellspring that once I called my own. He wets it, sliding his fingers over it almost lovingly, then slowly inserts it into my anus. It's so hard, so intrusive. It stretches me and tiny spasms of pain shoot through my belly.

And still he continues.

This time He takes the dildo in hand and rapidly inserts it, full thrust into my vagina, its tiny curve maddeningly massaging the g-spot so carefully concealed inside…He flips the switch sending its vibration deep into my sex, and I'm off again.

"Hold still." He orders, moving from His position between my legs. Now He rises from the bed, releasing my hands, then reversing direction He lays atop my shaking body. His head now bobs between my thighs, His knees caressing my face as His shaft pounds against my eager lips. I know how to please Him, finally. I know what He wants, but His lips…His teeth on my clit are driving me to the brink once again.

I open my mouth to scream as once more my climax leaves me shattered and incoherent, but it comes out a strangled cry as His shaft plunges deep into my throat. My lips convulse around His member, my nails clawing at His buttocks as He sucks and nibbles at my tender flesh. My blood boils, my teeth raking His rigid sex as He thrusts again and again.

And then I hear a sound…a smack, and my insides leap in response. The "toys" so deeply buried, now come alive as He pounds against them repeatedly with His hand, driving them inward, their rigid perimeters crashing against one another deep in my body.

Smack!

Again I jump, and again He pounds between my thighs, driving His surrogates with perverse enthusiasm as I moan fitfully around his member.

I'm drained now, sore and hoarse from my futile cries. No more…no more. I have nothing left to give, and yet He stirs me again, sliding the dildo in and out as I plead for mercy.

Finally, I feel Him stiffen between my lips, His load ready to burst in my throat, and I begin to suck as though my life depends on it. But it does no good.

He withdraws again, untying my hands and rolling onto His back. Then, removing the dildo He positions me above His face and orders me to stroke myself while he fastens His lips against my gushing core.

[Shelter]

The word whirls against my brain, pleading to be released. I can't…not again! My body is weak…depleted, and the Captain is insatiable. Long days from our bed have driven Him beyond endurance, and he will not rest until He has drained me dry. He eyes me questioningly, His tongue probing my slit as the butt plug grinds deep inside.

Finally, to His satisfaction, my finger slides between my "lips" and I begin to caress my clit. At once I feel my fervor rise once more, spurred onward by His voracious hunger and probing tongue. Tears flood my cheeks, erotic overflow as He drinks me in again, my cries muted now to hoarse rasps escaping like steam from my tortured lungs. Time has ceased to have any meaning as my latest climax pounds through my body, providing the nourishment he so craves.

[Shelter!]

Dare I say it? Can I? He ceases his efforts now, as I slump limply against the headboard. But, can it be? My Captain has yet to spill his seed, and once again positions me to his liking on my hands and knees atop the coverlet.

It's now that the long, narrow metallic jaws are applied…tongs…steel shafted and rubber tipped…one to each nipple as he positions himself behind me. I cringe, my cries refusing to come as He attaches them tightly, painfully to my body. Then, plunging his engorged shaft deep into my core he begins to pound without mercy as I rock helplessly beneath him, my tortured nipples stretching and struggling as He controls their torment from behind. Suddenly I feel His hands parting my buttocks, removing the butt plug, His thumbs penetrate my enlarged anal opening, driving… driving…in preparation for the final blow.

"My turn now, Little One," He rasps, pulling free of my vagina and burying himself with one heavy stroke deep in my anus. His massive intrusion, so abrupt, so complete would have caused me to scream not so long ago, but now I have nothing left. I can only moan fitfully as He lunges… filling me…driving me…completing me.

Finally, like liquid fire I feel his seed fill my body, flowing deep inside. It gushes outward around His pulsating member, running in erratic rivulets down my thighs as He pants above me. It warms me, consoles me.